Stuffing my ass for a week...

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Stuffing my ass for a week...

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a rule.

Whenever I order a sex/bdsm toy, I will ensure that I am in chastity until the package arrives, and when it arrives I have to do a session with each item that I've bought. It doesn't have to be all at the same time as long as I do a session with them within the same week.

Now, depending on how experienced I am with the attribute I have to increase the difficulty of the predicament.

Among other items I bought (including needles, which will be a first) I bought a simple butt plug.

Its 10cm long with a diameter of 3,5cm. But what's special about this plug, is that its base is not flat, like many other plugs, but is ridged.

This is the plug: https://www.erotik-sjop.com/erotische-s ... n/i/47281/

Given that I have much experience wearing plugs, I've upped the anti on this one. My session is going to be: To wear this plug for a full week (7 days) continuously. The only time the plug may come out is when I'm at the toilet and needs to poop. I may clean the plug while I poop, but once done, it has to go back in straight.

The thing that kinda scares me here, is that I completely forgot that I have a dental appointment tomorrow and a celebration party saturday.

There's no backing out for me...

I haven't decided what the punishment is going to be if I have to abort prematurely because my body doesn't want the plug anymore. But we'll see how things go.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Stuffing my ass for a week...

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update: Currently wearing the plug and its a great addition to my collection.

The website I bought it from stated 3,5cm but the box says 3,8cm width. The area for my sphincter muscle feels great, and I'm reminded that I'm wearing this plug more than my others through my sphincter muscle. I feel a bit stuffed, but not as great as my larger plugs, but that is normal, as the penetration is not that deep.

Will I be able to keep it in for 7 days? I fear not, but I have to say the plug feels great. Very comfortable.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Stuffing my ass for a week...

Post by KinkInSpace »

This morning, my ass was heavily protesting having the plug in my rear. It hurt enough to prevent me from falling asleep again at 6:30. So I decided to remove the plug and let my anus rest for a bit, but I wanted to wear the plug to my dental appointment as part of the punishment. So when I woke up again and got out, the plug got back in.

Half an hour ago, I had to poop, so the plug had to come out, and after cleaning the plug, it went back in, and I'm wearing it still.

It is an amazing plug to wear. Those ridges are far different than anything I've worn before. Every moment I squeeze my sphincter muscle (which happens a lot) I feel the plug. Its not painful, but its a gentle reminder that I'm stuffed. Normally with a butt plug, I can have this too, but then I have to squeeze a bit harder to get that confirmation. Now it is there instantly.

So when I'm aroused, I feel the plug too. When I sit down, I feel the plug too. When I stand up, I feel it too. Etc. This plug is far more noticeable than any other plug I own. The only drawback is that its a small plug. This means that I don't feel that stuffed, so walking doesn't give you that awesome feeling of the plug itself moving inside you. Still if you are a butt plug lover (looking at you Claudio) this plug is a must have. See first post for the plug. It comes in 3 colors too.