Dare for you if you are into nipple punishments

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Dare for you if you are into nipple punishments

Post by KinkInSpace »

The dare is pretty simple and only requires 2 items.
- A pair of nipple clamps
- Rope.

First, put on the nipple clamps, then tie a rope harness around your chest. The rope harness MUST somehow incorporate the nipple clamps, and once the rope harness is finished, it should be completely impossible to remove the nipple clamps, both from the nipples and away from the chest.

This means, that for as long as the harness is worn, you will be punishing your nipples, and to stop the punishment, you will first have to untie the harness.

Extra bonus points, at the end of the harness if you can make it so that tightening the last will put some additional pressure on the clamps to induce extra pain, give it that extra tug before you put that final knot in place.

EDIT:
When you take off the harness again, as part of the dare, first get all the rope off your body and still leave the nipple clamps on even if you already can remove them. Only once the rope is not touching your body anymore, you are allowed to remove the nipple clamps. After that, squeeze your nipples tightly to get that after experience we all love.

:END OF EDIT

As of writing this, I am in this kind of harness, and I can tell you, it is far worse than I thought it would be, but given that I love pain on my nipples I'm enjoying every minute of it, including the enormous fun I had when I tied the harness.

You have no idea how awesome it is to feel the vibrations of rope going past the clamps being translated into your nipples to give you some agony and pain as a thank you.

When I breath, the harness itself squeezes a bit on the clamps causing it to apply more pressure. These clamps are actually used to close coffee packages and although they are from plastic, they have very painful and sharp diagonal teeth. These are far more painful than your average clover clamps, and when I keep them on long enough, and I remove them later, a day layer or so, I see small black spots on my nipples indicating that blood was drawn. They heal pretty well and I've been doing this for quite a while now with no permanent damage, except maybe to my ego. :P (Images added in 3rd post)

Oh the pain in my nipples. I am wearing the harness for maybe 10 minutes now and I'm strongly considering to get it off again, yet my masochistic mind doesn't want me to do so.

Oh, the horror.

If you do this, let me know how it went. :) Preferably write your experiences while wearing the bra. :)
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 16 Sep 2016, 20:37, edited 2 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Dare for you if you are into nipple punishments

Post by KinkInSpace »

And as the pain in my nipples became more overwhelming due to the harness, I removed it.

God this was such a wonderful experience. Pulling the rope quickly to get the harness undone caused more vibrations. These directly translated into the clamps into my already very sore nipples making the whole experience more painful. But stopping doesn't stop the pain, so you will continue to go on.

Definitely an experience you must do.

Also, I challenge you to undo the whole harness until the end and all rope is removed until you take off the nipple clamps.

My nipples are still burning in pain even though the clamps were taken off several minutes ago. Like there's some Tabasco sauce on it.

Squeezing my nipples makes me realize they are very sensitive, and of course, I couldn't help myself to firmly and powerfully squeeze my nipples after the clamps were removed. It was very very painful to say the least.

Given that my nipples are still very much in pain (almost like the clamps are still on) I don't feel the need to redo the dare, but maybe in an hour? or tomorrow? And maybe with different clamps just to experiment with what's possible. I have some clamps that are far worse in terms of what pain it can give, so we'll see.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Here are the clips I use (don't worry, its about the image, not text) :

The actual clip: http://natuur.jalbum.net/koffie%20diver ... 0clip.html (can be bought at Xenos)

The teeth it has (single row btw) can be seen in this image, but made from plastic: Image
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

well, maybe you'd like to try this ?

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... lit=orbits
[
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, yeah, lovely one that one. Already done it some time ago. The problem for me is that I like pain on my nipples too much, where I will just start pulling on them until the clamps come off.

This breast harness is much better. I'm about to do a new round but with different clamps this time.

My idea is to put rope through the back part of the clamp to force the clamp in a certain orientation. I am actually considering to put a rope close to the nipple itself, but I have to see if that will work.

The rope going through straping against my nipple with the clamp on will definitely get me to the next level. :)

As far as pain goes, I think these are slightly more painful than the clamps used yesterday, because these will go onto my nipple itself, where the others I applied to the base. If I apply those to my nipples, they are definitely the stronger ones though.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

OMG that was soooooooo painful.

After attaching the nipple clamps, I was able to get both ends of the rope through the small hole below the nipple where the clamps clamped on really tight. This caused for two things to happen. 1 Getting the rope through vibrated the nipple clamps and did some tugging and pulling on them, and the rope itself scraped past my nipples.

It was an intense but very awesome feeling. Just doing that could've given me an orgasm, so I had to control myself.

Tied the rope behind my back, twice in front below the clamps to the back, and twice in front above the clamps and to the back. Then wrapped the chain attached to the nipple clamps around the now horizontal harness. The rope on the back was wrapped around the rope there to ensure that it would create a grip and thus keep the rope at that height all the time. From there moved over the shoulders to the front where it only went through the chain of the nipple clamps. From there a few more twists around the chain making sure that it was secured to the chain of the nipple clamps. This effectively ensured that I could not take off the clamps without the harness and that movement was tugging the clamps too. From there, both ends of the rope went through the nipple clamps on the bottom side to the back again and from there to the shoulders. By how I made it, if I tugged the rope it would tighten up the grip on the nipple clamps causing the pain to increase. Giving that I like pain and it was too tempting, that rope got tied tight. The remaining rope was tight around my chest over the nipple clamps covering them further in rope, making sure that breathing and turning my shoulders would effectively punish my nipples. (like they weren't punished enough already) Finally the last knot was ready to be tied so a good tug was given to fasten everything even more and bring more pressure to the already strict harness.

At first, all seems well. The pain was there but pretty doable. If you know the feeling of clover clamps and you know how it can hurt if you shortly tug the clamps and release them, well consider that pain constantly. That was my starting scenario.

It was my idea to build my "wooden horse" which is made out of metal, that arrived today. I thought it would be a matter of unpacking, 4 screws maybe and done. No, its a whole package with like 20 screws. Ikea anyone? :P Anyway, I thought I'll just go with it. The build is a bit complex with various sizes of screws and such, so I had to get the instruction manual. All in all causing it to take more time than I wanted. After 10 minutes and about 25% done with the build, the pain in my nipples got so bad I just couldn't focus on building the contraption anymore. So I decided to give in. By now my nipples were burning hot of pain. Equivilent of having your average clamp that you can normally take for 20 minutes, attached to you for 45 to 50 minutes. You know, that point where if they don't come of soon, you'll start crying.

Now obviously, I have the rule that I can't just take the clamps off. All rope comes off first, then the clamps.

So I started to untie the rope and as predicted, the vibrations were sent directly into the nipple clamps which were sent directly into my very sore nipples. My god. This was really painful. Here and there, the rope decided to grab onto itself causing me to tug on the clamps. Undoing the rope was already bad. Things got worse when I was about to get the rope through the clamps again for the first time. These holes were not close to the nipples and wider. The vibrations were still going very well into the nipples and I almost orgasmed. (btw, 5 minutes later typing this, my nipples still hurt)

Sometimes the rope would form a loop and thus it would not go through the hole causing me to effectively and hard tug the clamps. OUCH!

As the rope was through, the rope came to the part that kept the nipple clamp's chain tugging on the clamps itself. Undoing the rope from these were the worst still as the vibrations were more intense going into my nipples. Not to forget that my nipples already hurt like hell 3 minutes earlier, and the vibrations made things worse, so I wanted these clamps of badly. With vibrations this worse, it was a true nightmare. A nightmare I loved very much. I couldn't be careless getting the rope out, so I had to carefully do this. This took far more time than I wanted, but somehow alleviated the pain. Once the rope was away from the chain, I could reposition the chain of the nipple clamps, and put them back into their original orientation. This immediately removed some of the stress my nipples had to endure and a fraction of the pain was relieved. Continuing to remove the rope, I came to the point where I removed the support, meaning that the rope was now somewhat hanging by itself on the nipples. That really didn't help. It was only 10 to 15 seconds before I had the rope away from that place too. Then the final bit came, the last part of rope that went through the nipple clamp close to the actual nipples. This was by far the worst to remove, because the vibrations translated directly into my nipples and my sore nipples felt the somewhat burning feeling of the rope. Unfortunately, trying to get the rope out normally caused the nipple clamps to both come off my nipples. I decided to just take the clamps off the rope instead of reattaching them to get the last rope out.

In the meanwhile, my nipples no longer hurt, but they are still very sensitive. I just squeezed them and yeah... I definitely feel that.

Maybe I should put some Tabasco sauce on them now... :twisted:
lmm

Post by lmm »

Trying it now. My initial idea for how to attach the clamps to the harness didn't work, so I've kind of threaded the clamp chain (they're not actually tied on, but I'll stick to my rules) through some loops in the harness - not entirely elegant but it definitely works. I'm using the standard rope harness but one thing I've noticed before is that it tended to encourage me to lean forwards, so I've combined it with a nose hook which works excellently - I'm basically in a predicament here where I can either pull on my nose or on the ropes that connect to my nipples. Owee!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. Can you tell us how the end result went when all came off and how the overall experience was? Liked it? Would you repeat it? :)
jash

Post by jash »

I'm doing this now. I used a full body rope harness like this:

http://www.theduchy.com/Karada/Karada.shtml

The top diamond ropes are threaded through the clamps to keep them on and has the effect of making them tug downwards.

I've put clothes back on and am tackling the housework, which is made much more difficult because raising my arms even slightly above my shoulders really tugs on the clamps and is extremely painful.

Jash
jash

Post by jash »

Ouch

I managed to give the kitchen a light clean before I couldn't stand it any more.

Then I asked for permission to remove it from this getdare "person above permission" thread:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php ... ount=17743

...which thankfully came a few minutes later.

I stuck to the rule of leaving the nipple clamps on until the rope is fully removed, which as others have noted was interesting as the rope pulling back through the clamps moves them around. I didn't count on the cat getting in on the fun and tugging the rope for me :-O

All told, just about 25 minutes in it. Very interesting, very sore nipples now.

Jash
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Great results. Sounds like you had great fun. :)
jash

Post by jash »

Yeah, then I took it that bit further :-)

If you have a Fetlife account, take a look at this thread:
https://fetlife.com/groups/2309/group_p ... 8?page=110

The commenters in the thread determined how long I'd wear the rope harness and nipple clamps, which to my dismay came out to be two hours...

Over the 2 hours I added various bits of clothing and bondage to the session. The worst one actually turned out to be the addition of a bra over the top of the harness and clamps, only about 30 minutes into the session. I hadn't really appreciated just how much that would compress and magnify the effect of the already-painful nipple clamps.

I ended up wearing all the bondage I put on for another 2 hours after the end of the session, but the nipple clamps themselves had to come off. I'd reached my limit an hour in and it had taken every ounce of determination I had to keep them on the full 2 hours.

Nothing is going near my nipples for at least the next week. They're broken :-)

Jash
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Wow... 2 hours.. I hope your nipples aren't damaged enough that it can't be repaired. 1 hour is usually the max time recommended for nipples or less if the clamps are actually cutting blood circulation.

Read the topic, you just know that people will chip in on a site like that. You were lucky with that 1 post instead of 2 for wearing high heels for the night.