Riding a wooden horse for an hour

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Riding a wooden horse for an hour

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm panting right know. I've setup everything for my next session, and I already know its going to be tough.

Thinking of what I'm about to do makes me very horny and scared too. I will be experiencing pain for sure.

There is no punishment for not making it through the full hour, but for every 15 minutes I earn cards, with a maximum of 1 hour.

The session
I've placed two chairs facing each other on the floor. Using rope and a PVC pipe, I've created a wooden horse / spanish donkey. When I position myself above it, and I stand on my toes, I still feel the pipe, but it doesn't hurt. If I lower down, then all pressure goes on the PVC pipe. Now, the pipe alone still doesn't hurt. Maybe in the very long run, then I'm afraid I'll need a session of several hours to get to the uncomfortable feeling.

So instead, I made mine more like the spanish donkey. Using beerbottlecaps, I've created a somewhat painful surface. It doesn't hurt so much that I can't ride them, but I'm pretty sure, that a 5 minute continuous ride will be far more than I want to take. Maybe 10 minutes.

I've tested that sitting on it with my full force (feet nearly flat on the ground) gives me an uncomfortable feeling that will definitely go into pain at some point.

Aside from the horse, I will also wear a collar with strap that goes to my back with 2 cuffs attached. I will close one with my other hand and slide my other hand in the remaining cuff. This will give me a secure feeling, yet I can get out (with a bit of wiggling) when I want to.

Last but definitely not least, I will place two clamps on the base of my nipples. These clamps are toothed and will dig into my flesh. I can comfortably (as far as that even exists) wear them for 30 minutes although I will be in agony the whole time. Between 30 to 45 minutes it will become too painfull to the point where I want them off. The beauty of these clamps are that only the small points dig into my flesh, so bloodflow is not restricted.

Given that I am going to ride the horse for 60 minutes, I am allowing myself to only once free my one hand to replace the clamps. But, replacing means that I have to move them from the base of my nipple unto the full nipple. This hurts so much from the start already that it is easy for me to get an orgasm right there if I want. I estimate that I can wear these for 20 or so minutes, but I'd rather not go there at all. They really do hurt that badly.

The timer will start once I both ride the horse and the nipple clamps are attached. Given that I don't have a remote timer and I want to use my phone so I can constantly see how long I still have, I'm going to start the stop watch, then climb on the horse and look at the nearest minute and count from there. So if it takes me 1 minute to get fully saddled, I will watch the clock till 1 hour and 1 minute appear before getting off.

God... I hate myself, but I'm going to do it.

*me pants once more knowing the pain I will be enduring*

Wish me luck. I'll report back in 1 hour and 10 minutes or so. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Riding a wooden horse for an hour

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, that was quick...

The strain on my legs was far worse than I thought it would, and it was that strain that made me abort after 20 minutes. At the 15 minute mark, I decided to lift my legs up the chairs, so my knees would now be the support. This would mean I was no longer able to shift off the beam, which was digging in my flesh nicely already.

After 5 minutes, the strain continued to raise on my legs even though the pain on my ass was still pretty okay.

I am not trained to remain in such position, so I gave up due to that. The pain on my nipples didn't even get near a level where I wanted them off.

I'm now considering changing the saddle part to a triangular shaped surface. That should make it far more uncomfortable to ride, where riding it for 15 minutes will be a real challenge.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

and that reminds me...

I had the pleasure of introducing a lady to a pony whilst doing a predicament bondage demo at a private party. The intended victim had dropped heavily into sub-space as a result of my earlier demo and another lady was misguided enough to volunteer!

My version was made up from two piece of skirting board - maybe that doesn't translate outside the UK, but it is a formed wooden plank with an edge that tapers down to about 5mm at the top and is used as a border at floor level, up against a room wall to protect the plaster/wall covering. Two pieces back-to-back form a rather nice triangular top section and a strong beam to carry the weight. This was suspended from two roof timbers with rope, and adjusted so the lady could easily cope with the pressure when standing in her high heels.

What she didn't realise until she was cuffed and secured was that the top of the pony was covered in aluminium tape. It so happened that she had mentioned that she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt, and her stockings were nowhere near the vital parts so could offer no protection when I stuck a conductive pad to her thigh and turned on the EStim.

Taking her high heels off was possibly a bit cruel :twisted: :rofl:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. :D Yeah, Love to do some e-stim while riding the horse, but for now I can't.

I ordered me something that will make a good wooden horse (out of metal) which normally you buy in pairs, put some wood on to create a table. The metal bar at the top is only 1cm big which is much better than my 3cm wide pvc pipe.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:Nice. :D Yeah, Love to do some e-stim while riding the horse, but for now I can't.

I ordered me something that will make a good wooden horse (out of metal) which normally you buy in pairs, put some wood on to create a table. The metal bar at the top is only 1cm big which is much better than my 3cm wide pvc pipe.
I'm assuming you mean one of these: http://cdn.toolstation.com/images/14102 ... /83483.jpg? That should work pretty good. I've thought of that myself, but mine are currently occupied with said bit of wood for putting up the wallpaper. Called a tressle in english btw.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I think that's exactly the one I ordered. XD At least it looks like that one. Maybe slightly different, but not much. :)

Given that it has a metal bar on it, can't wait to put an e-stim patch on the metal bar, and the other patch somewhere else, such as.... my cock maybe? Is gonna be fun.

Delivery expected tomorrow afternoon. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome new horse I have. Made a new topic in the DIY especially for this horse.

Even with E-stim its wonderful although I am still very much afraid to take a long session in strict bondage with E-stim involved. I guess now that things are easy to setup, one of these days I will go for it for a full length session.

This is one of those instances where it pays off to have a mistress controlling the session. They don't think twice before setting the E-stim to the max level. I had it near the max to give me a somewhat desirable effect. The shocks were light and frightning, but nothing that would make me crap my (not wearing) pants. Maybe if I electrify the beam it changes things. I'll try that out tomorrow maybe.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Electrifying the beam itself had no effect. Yes the current went through, but it didn't find my body a quicker way to pass the electricity through, so I didn't feel anything.

Interestingly though, when I put one of the contact points back on my body, the worst feeling was when my ballsack touched the metal bar. More sensitive than my legs, and yeah, my balls do hang lower than my bottom, so that was a nice way to get me to stay on my toes. Unfortunately if I turned my body to raise my balls and have my bottom touch the bar first, it does give me that shocking feeling first, but it doesn't last, allowing me to ride the beam with electricity on it. Once my bottom hits, the balls can then safely touch it without any feeling whatsoever.

I guess I have to refine this idea.

One thing I did as a reward for all the suffering and testing: I set the bar at a very high level. I had to stand on the side bars in order to even get on. Lowering my feet next to the bar tiptoed, I still pretty much ride the bar itself. I can easily relax my feet and they come off the ground.

As being a male, you aren't really sitting on your asshole, but more on the spot between your anus and penis. It feels like a cushion even though it is somewhat uncomfortable.

I decided to ride the horse like that, and put electricity directly on my balls and penis on a setting that would guarantee me to come. It was awesome riding the horse and having the E-stim get me to an orgasm.

Funnily though, it turned into a ruined orgasm. As I was putting so much pressure on that spot between my anus and penis, when I got my orgasm, I felt that cushion trying to pump sperm away. Although I wasn't wearing chastity, my penis did not shoot any sperm out. So it seems that you don't actually have to hold the penis itself at the start of the ball sack, but you can also stop the erection lower.

Another session I did was placing a butt plug on the horse. This plug has 3 spheres. The top sphere is like 1 cm in diameter. The 2nd sphere is about 3,5cm in diameter, and the 3rd sphere is 5cm in diameter. I've never been able to get the 5cm sphere inserted. My hole isn't stretched enough. So I figured, either I would finally get it in all the way, or it would cause a lot of force on my sphincter muscle, and the riding was focussed on that rather than on that cushion between anus and penis.

The latter seemed to be true. On a high setting, it was either sitting painfully or standing tiptoed. I managed to stand for 20 minutes alternating between pressure on my toes and sphincter muscle. It was a pretty awesome experience, given that part of the butt plug was inside me. Proper restraints made the whole session complete.