Public buttplug dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
jasapasa

Public buttplug dare

Post by jasapasa »

Idea are very simple i dare you to wear a buttplug and go for shopping mall to buy your food supplies. I can guarantee that it is not so easy what you think.
You have tested million times that nobody can't see if you have buttplug on. You know that no-one notice anything what you have underneath your trousers...BUT.. I suprise what adrenaline rush i have when i go to the mall for shopping. I know that plug won't slipped away underneath my tight latex shorts, but when you see other people you become suspicious. What if....they notice that you have something in your ass :D

Try that and tell us how it went...
AshleyBoots

Re: Public buttplug dare

Post by AshleyBoots »

I've worn a plus size plug full days, got to work, went shopping etc.
Nobody knew, nobody saw a thing ;)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Worn things under my clothes, including but not limited to several buttplugs while being in public near people.

Its far more intense to wear nipple clamps in public. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi,
no buttplug ever, but (pun intended):
went out running with various clamps on my nipples. The paranoid shame anticipation is indescribable!...
And when there is no public toilet to get rid of them...

Have fun, alone or in public...
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, thats a whole different level of discomfort right there, especially when they start to actually hurt and there are people nearby. Can they read the pain from your face? Oh the horror... :D
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.