New in selfbondage. Play a Game of chicken?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Bi Male J

New in selfbondage. Play a Game of chicken?

Post by Bi Male J »

Hello my name is bi male J, i am verry excited to try this but also a little scared. My friends and Family don't know this is the thing that i like and i want to keep it private. I work from monday to Friday but silently like to putt a buttplug in while other People are around me. I am trained in anal and can handle something. Bound myself a few Times on the toilet at work but want to try some New stuff in the Form of a dare or a Game of chicken with someone or multiple People on the internet. Have been reading the Forum a while now and finally decided to register and try it.

I Have a few toys and i shall Make a list, of someone wants More details i can Make pictures of them.
LIST:

Dildo 4.5cm diameter Pink colour
Dildo 5cm ^ Skin colour
Dildo 5.7cm ^ Black
Dildo 6cm ^ with a noun
Dildo 7cm ^ this thing is huge... and only the top Fits.
Buttplug 5.5cm ^
Ballgag Black leather and a Red Ball with breathing holes.
Lots of padlocks
Long dresses about 6.
3 pair of heels. 2 with 7cm heels in the colour black and one with 15cm heels and a panter print.
Short skirts and Long skirts.
About 20 or 30 thongs and g strings.
Stockings and panty's.
Handcuffs.
And rope.
Clamps for my balls.

I think thats about it :wink:

Give me a dare and i Will Tell how i Experienced it.

Things i don't like are: poo, nippleclamps, extreme public,
Blood, permanent, blindfolds.

I do like: Ball torture, anal, crossdress, forced eating, being bound on the strangest ways, public at night but not in crouded area's, gag, high heels, chastity, public in crouded area's but People can't see it.

See forward to People that reply!!
Bi male J
qatguy

Re: New in selfbondage. Play a Game of chicken?

Post by qatguy »

Since you don't have a bra listed, on the weekend, go to the mall, and to a Victorias Secret, and get fitted for a bra.

Bonus: wear the bra home, under your guy or girly shirt.

Bonus bonus: wear it home stuffed.

I want your report asap.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Seems you are in anal. I have listed a few anal dares on the forum. You should try them out, I'm sure you love them.

I call them Buttplug challenges, but they will work with a dildo too if you can keep them secured.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Bi Male J

Post by Bi Male J »

qatguy wrote:Since you don't have a bra listed, on the weekend, go to the mall, and to a Victorias Secret, and get fitted for a bra.

Bonus: wear the bra home, under your guy or girly shirt.

Bonus bonus: wear it home stuffed.

I want your report asap.
That is a though one for me! The only places where I can get bra's are very crowded, and people know me around there. I'm :( if you want me to have one for another dare I can order a couple!
Bi Male J

Post by Bi Male J »

Slave_L wrote:Seems you are in anal. I have listed a few anal dares on the forum. You should try them out, I'm sure you love them.

I call them Buttplug challenges, but they will work with a dildo too if you can keep them secured.
I've seen them but never tried them, I will play it for the full weekend. Will let you know how it felt. Looking forward to it!
qatguy

Post by qatguy »

Then order the biggest bras available.