Unique way to play the piano

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Unique way to play the piano

Post by KinkInSpace »

I do play the piano, so I was even more thrilled when I came across the following photo:

click to enlarge

I'm so going to try that myself, and I dare anyone else that can do something similar to do it too. Preferably play the piano of course, but I can see this just as much fun playing the guitar. xD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Unique way to play the piano

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Add a back brace to keep you in place...
then play a song that requires reaching for the ends...
then add a shocker that will activate on every wrong key...
And you must complete the song to get free...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Impossible lol.

I actually just did this. Nippleclamps attached to my arms crossed, same as in the picture, and then attempting to play the piano.

I had to bend forward a bit to reach the keys better but was able to play the notes straight in front of me. But when I shift to left or right even if the space between my hands are about equal, I have to shift my body or get a good tug on my nipples. This is very unnatural to do, so I get tugged on my nipples a lot. Given that I usually use far worse clamps now than the clover clamps used in the photo and for this session, the tugging was not really that bad in terms of pain, but it was very distracting nevertheless.

After getting a bit comfortable with the new teasements, I played more with my hands stretched to the outer limits, which is about 3 to 4 octaves on my 88 keys piano so that was a lot of stretching and tugging.

I didn't used rope as in this video, but metal pipes (don't know the name, but they're basically 2 of those keychain for on your pant things together as one.) so they rubbed together too, causing more tugging and discomfort.

All in all pretty nice. I did not go for a full-fledged session though because I wasn't really in the mood to play the piano, but I just had to test out and see how it was.

Definitely something my Mistress can order me to do if I meet her. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

She does look like she puts a lot of emotion into her performance, does she not? A virtuoso in the making. :twisted:

Now think orchestra. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And finally a practical use for a conductor's baton other than just waving it around in the air. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
whomadeangus

Post by whomadeangus »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Add a back brace to keep you in place...
then play a song that requires reaching for the ends...
then add a shocker that will activate on every wrong key...
And you must complete the song to get free...
What about a computer software where you have to type correctly to get your release image. Make sure the chair is stationary and the keyboard is just beyond reach where you have to engage the clamps to type.