Self gagging dares?

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Silver Rel

Self gagging dares?

Post by Silver Rel »

I've been feeling like doing more self gagging than self binding lately. I'll place a list of materials under this description. I want to see how creative some of you can get with gags. Multiple layers are very welcome and preferred. My hands will remain free during these dares, for safety.

Scarves
Bandannas
Tape (Duct and electrical)
Ace bandage
Panties
Socks
Sponges
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Re: Self gagging dares?

Post by KinkInSpace »

A great sort of gag is to put clothespins on your tongue.

It sounds strange, I know, but it will definitely make you drool. It can be combined with an actual gag and tape can keep it together. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Find a good local magic shop. Buy the largest foam ball that you can squeeze down into a 1" diameter. These compress very well, so you may end up with a 6" or even larger UNcompressed size.
For safety, cut off a section of the ball. This will be the part ending up in the back of your mouth. Also, cut a slit in the remaining ball, toward the bottom. This slit can be used to restrain the tongue, and help prevent the ball going back in the mouth.
To install, stick your tongue into the slit. Compress the ball while inserting into the mouth.
Cover the mouth with tape, or other mouth covering style. Muzzle harness, neck corset/mouth cover, open face leather hood, etc.
As you try to open your mouth, the ball will simply expand to fill the extra space, and compress again as you close your mouth.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Why not a layered gag: scarf cleave over panties and cover otm gag over that?
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

A great sort of gag is to put clothespins on your tongue.
It was a little painful, and uncomfortable. Closing my mouth pushed the clothespins open a little, and opening clamped them down once again. A submissive wouldn't want to talk too much while being gagged this way. :gag: It's one that I definitely want to try on my submissive. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, it really puts your mind on your mouth so to speak. :)

If you have an o-type of gag, it can be used simultaneously to prevent from closing your mouth.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I'll try and make a ring gag Slave L. TheGentleman, I finally tracked down the ball in question. My mouth has never been filled that much before. It was a new experience, and my submissive will be as quiet as she can be when I can use it on her. Thank you for the dare. :)
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

Thanks Natale. The panties cramming, cleave and over the mouth scarf gag combo was the bee's knees. Mmmmm, panties. ;)