Stay hard stay tied

Post your dares or request a dare here.
alexsmith

Stay hard stay tied

Post by alexsmith »

This one is for males, this is my dare that should keep you prisoner by your own errection.

Make a wrist coil with one peice of rope/gown belt/scarf ect..
With another peice of rope make a slip knot at one end and a loose none slip loop on the other;
TIe legs in a frog tie using other ropes;
Add blindfold, gag, nipple clamps and anything else you wish;
Next, loop the none slip loop over your hard penis and put your hands behind your back in the wrist coil joined with the slip knot end

Your hands should now be secured behind your back with no way of pulling your arms away from your crotch until you are soft. Once you ejaculate or focus enough to get soft you should be able to pull your arms away and loosen the slip knot around your wrists.
Let me know how it goes, keep scissors near by for backup release.
Keyless

Re: Stay hard stay tied

Post by Keyless »

I tried this a very long time ago. If I remember rightly the loop did not slip off even when I was soft. I think I had to use the edge of a table or something to work free. I could not have done that if I had been frog tied. I suggest careful experiments before going for the real thing - and have the scissors handy!
alexsmith

Post by alexsmith »

If the loop is loose enough there shouldn't be any problems with it slipping off when soft, it should more or less drop off when you lose errection.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, here is an option...
I could not find the link where I found the picture... so...
I'm not sure what the release would be... a timer maybe...
But the "stay hard" bit reminded me of this...
Stay hard.jpg
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

My god... I so gotta try that. The only thing I fear is that it will do some serious damage to my penis. These buggers close with lots of force and usually are killing mice. I bet a mice with a skeleton has more strength than my flesh only penis...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

A trap like that could cut your penis a bit shorter.
You might try cutting the spring as to lesson the force of it.
Rader
alexsmith

Post by alexsmith »

Im trying to think of ways to self bondage with a limited supply of things (scarfs, belts, household items ect) as I dont own handcuffs and would rather not have to cut anything to get out.

Another scenario Ive tried is I apply makeshift nipple clamps, then a rope(gown belt) running from them up through a loop attached to the wall above my head, and at the end of the same rope is a slip knot. I then put my wrists in a coil above my head through the slip knot. I now cannot lower my arms/get out without pulling the clamps off.

Really looking for some clever ways of self bondage without a release method that involves cutting my tying 'equipment'
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Yes, they do kill mice, and there are ways to cut down on the impact force...
But, on a mouse, you (it) is hitting hard bone in order to break it,
The softer flesh will give with the impact.
One way to test this is to trip the trap and hit the back of your finger, thin skin, then bone...
That will hurt!!! and it may break the bone... :shock:
Then, if you can dare, reset the trap and trip it have it hit the palm side of your finger, more meat before the bone...
It should hurt less...
(I'm sure, but too chicken to test this to be sure...)
But you can trip it against your palm, sting, but, unless it hits bone, it shouldn't be too bad...
As for softening the impact, place some foam rubber on the sides so that the foam takes the hit first then slows down
before it hits something with nerves...
Test with Play-Do, or clay to see just how hard the hit would be first...
Unless you like pain, then test with yourself...

I've read the story before about using rope loops on an erection as a release method,
but I could not see where the erection could not slip out of the loops
and provide an early release...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...