Planning a webcam selfbondagesession

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Buckaroo1974

Planning a webcam selfbondagesession

Post by Buckaroo1974 »

Hi,

it's been awhile that i did such a Thing but somehow i got again the urge to test it and today i will broadcast it worldwide (yeah my room is not enough)

I have a inflatable buttplug, electrocuffs and some crossdressing stuff. Beside that i bought myself a bondagehood which i hadnt tested yet and a vr device.

Maybe we get together some ideas how to use them. My plan would be to make the first session on the 12th of August between 7 and 9 pm CET i think.

Drop me a message if you would have ideas for it.

Cheers Mike
Last edited by Buckaroo1974 on 10 Aug 2016, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Re: Planning a webcam selfbondagesession

Post by KinkInSpace »

Given that the world has over 24 different timezones, which timezone are we talking here? 7pm CET, UTC, etc?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Buckaroo1974

Post by Buckaroo1974 »

Unfortunatly my flat was not free so i have to move it to end of August. I Keep you informed.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Again, without telling me a timezone, that means it can be anytime on the day. If I want to watch, that means I have to set an alarm for it, and for that I need to know in which timezone you are.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:Again, without telling me a timezone, that means it can be anytime on the day. If I want to watch, that means I have to set an alarm for it, and for that I need to know in which timezone you are.
Would this answer your question?
Buckaroo1974 wrote:between 7 and 9 pm CET i think.
More information is forthcoming, as stated in his postponement post.

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, the post was edited in the meanwhile... I didn't noticed....

CET would not work though, given that its daylight-savings, so it becomes CEST...