Buttplug dare - High Stakes

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Buttplug dare - High Stakes

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is a modification of the original Buttplug dare. If you have not played that one before, I advice to play it first. The stakes in this game are a lot higher, and as such failure is a definite option.

If you want to play it too, you can. Get yourself a deck of cards. Get 10 cards from the deck and place them on a different pile. This will be your punishment pile. Your goal is to play all the cards from the punishment pile to your stock pile by wearing a buttplug for several hours.

The game will determine which buttplug you have to wear and for how long. If at some point you want it out, you've lost and instead of earning cards from the punishment pile to the stockpile, cards are drawn from the stockpile and placed on the punishment pile.

You can also use this method to draw one or more cards from the stockpile when you lose in your favorite game. For example 1 card when you loose a round in a snooker/pool game. Of course you cannot win cards with these games.

The Buggplug dare - High Stakes
You need 3 to 6 buttplugs for the challenge and one dice.

Before you start playing, decide how many buttplugs you are going to choose from. If you have 6, order them from small to large and remember this order and these buttplugs for future games. If you choose 3 to 5 plugs, you make sure that you always use the largest 3 to 5 plugs from this selection. If possible, make sure that at least the largest plug is one that you are uncomfortable with wearing it for more than a few hours. This will be the punishment plug causing you to loose cards. (its not fun if at any time you will guarantee win the game)

Lay the buttplugs in order from small to big in front of you. If you've chosen 3 buttplugs, you select the largest 3 and place these 3 from small to large in front of you. If you chosen 6, you place all those plugs from small to large in front of you.

Now here's the kicker. This game will have a doubler function which will cause the amount of hours to be more and more depending on certain circumstances. One of these is how many buttplugs you start with. Here's a list:

- 3 buttplugs: no doubler (x1)
- 4 buttplugs: 1 doubler (x2)
- 5 buttplugs: 2 doubler (x4)
- 6 buttplugs: 3 doubler (x6)

This means, that when you are throwing for the duration, which can be 1 to 6, the doubler will determine the actual amount of hours. So if you want to choose al 6 buttplugs, and you throw a 6 for duration, 6x6=36 hours!!!

Once the buttplugs that you will be playing with are laid in front of you from small to large, you are going to reorder them randomly.

Throw the dice for the amount of plugs that lie in front of you, minus 1. With each throw, you select the corresponding plug. A number higher than the amount of plugs means that you continue counting from the left. So if there are 3 plugs laying in front of you, and you throw a 5, you count: 1,2,3,1,2. You pick the 2nd plug.

Each plug you pick, you place somewhere else in front of you from left to right.

So lets say you have 3 plugs, and you first pick the 3rd, then the 1st, (2nd remains) your new order will be 3,1,2.

You're now going to throw to pick the buttplug to choose. The fewer buttplugs you have, the higher the chance you throw a number that does not have a buttplug. With 3 buttplugs, that means 4, 5 and 6 are not selecting a buttplug.

These numbers become doubler selectors. Whenever you throw a number that hits one of the doubler selectors, even if it is say... 4, two times in a row, the doubler will be raised by one.

So if you started with 3 buttplugs, which means, doubler is x1, and you throw a 4, 6, 6, 5, 2 that means that the 4,6,6,5 will raise the doubler from x1 to x4 before the 2nd buttplug is selected to be worn.

The next throw will select the amount of hours. The throw times the doubler will ultimately decide how long you will be trying to wear the buttplug. So a doubler of x3 with a throw of 3 means 3x3=9 hours.

While wearing the buttplug, you are allowed to pee, but not to poop. Pooping means, the plug has to come out, which means you chickened out. If for whatever other reason the plug comes out, even by accident, it also means a loss.

When you complete the allotted hours succesfully you can lay off the amount of eyes thrown in cards. So in the above example of 3x3=9, that means only 3 cards can be layed off from the punishment pile to the stock pile.

However, if you abort prematurely, the amount of hours remaining (rounded up) will be transferred from the stock pile to the punishment pile. Lets say you are required to wear the plug for 9 hours, but after 3,5 hours you really need to poop, and you quit, 3,5 hours rounded up is 4 cards punishment.

In addition, if you decide to not wear the buttplug at all, or for a max if 10 minutes before taking it out again, a penalty of 36 cards is to be paid. So if you hate the draw, at least wear the plug for 11 minutes or risk a huge fine.

So basically punishment is far more severe than the winning. But I'm pretty sure winning is something you will do a lot.

Now, the last part is taking a risk. Once you've won the challenge, before taking the plug out, you can decide to play the game another time using the same amount of buttplugs you started with. If you do this, and you win, the amount of hours spent wearing the buttplug will now actually be the amount of cards you win. So the doubler will be taken into account too.

However, you are not allowed to poop in between. If you take out the buttplug and you have to poop anyway, that means that the 2nd challenge is not being done. You still win from the first challenge though. If you don't poop and you clean the plug to use for the 2nd time, the moment you throw the dice to start playing the game, pooping means quitting.

If you have taken out the buttplug and you have not decided to play again, you are not allowed to play it again for the duration of today. Tomorrow is a new day.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 14 Jul 2016, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Buttplug dare - High Stakes

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've played this myself now.

Chosen to use 3 plugs to do the ultimate test. Chances of not selecting a plug and raising the doubler is there, though I may be playing it soon again choosing 6 plugs to choose from, where I'm easily getting 18 to 36 hours... :roll:

Anyway, went for 3 plugs, rolled the smallest of the 3 with one doubler for 2 hours, making a total of 4 hours and 2 cards.

I felt it was too easy, so before taking out the plug I decided I could do it one more time. I know the largest plug will give me problems, but that would just mean I had to pay a penalty...

I drew the second largest plug, so that was a relieve. No doubler this time either, but the duration was a 6, so still 6 hours.

Given that I already was wearing a plug for 4 hours before this and now another 6 hours, this is a bit more than I thought it would be. Still 4 more hours to go, but I feel I could poop any minute now. I do know this is just my body not being used to the plug. I went pooping before I started the first game, but there's a chance I won't be able to make it for the full 6 hours. Oh well. High stakes! :rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.