Craving some caged time alone

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Slaveboy98

Craving some caged time alone

Post by Slaveboy98 »

Hi everyone, I'm a 26 year old male who has a very kinky side. I ve done a lot of self bondage before but I ve recently have a craving to be locked in a cage. I went out a bought a dog cage at the pet store and I really want to be locked in it this weekend. I watched a couple videos of people in cages but either they don't show a escape release or it's not very restricting the videos I seen. That is why I would like to be dared and please make it a challenge. I'm into crossdressing, pet play, diapers, I love being locked down the more padlocks the better. I have a few different ice locks ranging from 2 1/2 to 15 hours. If you have a better release please feel free to share. Also need help with what to engrave on pet collar tag. I'm willing to try whatever you want to put me through. Thanks in advance
RADER123

Re: Craving some caged time alone

Post by RADER123 »

Try locking yourself into the cage with a combination lock.
Put your self in just about dark, no lights on an the curtains pulled shut.
That way you will not see until the sun comes up and it is light
enough to see the dial on the lock.
And you should be dressed up real cute, with high heals, ankles
locked and wearing hand cuffs in front, and a large gag to top it off.
Have fun,
Rader
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

RADER123 wrote:Try locking yourself into the cage with a combination lock.
Put your self in just about dark, no lights on an the curtains pulled shut.
That way you will not see until the sun comes up and it is light
enough to see the dial on the lock.
And you should be dressed up real cute, with high heals, ankles
locked and wearing hand cuffs in front, and a large gag to top it off.
Have fun,
Rader
Added to that it might be a good idea to be wearing those diapers if you are going to be locked in all night :rofl: Remember to drink plenty of water beforehand or possibly have a camelbag or similar drinking system set up where you can reach it to rehydrate. You won't get much sleep and you get surprisingly thirsty in that time if you don't sleep.

How big is the cage you bought and how sturdy is it? (Ie can it be used to chain yourself to it or would you pull it out of shape too easily?)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Being chained in the same position for more than 30 minutes is going to be hell if your movement is very limited (which it will be in a cage). This is actually a bad idea if you're alone because your muscles may get cramped which in term may make it too difficult to get out once you are able to. But it is going to be nice to have that option while being locked in. For example: 30 minutes chained, 30 minutes in different position, or not, etc..

Only if the cage supports it of course. My dogbench doesn't support my weight.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

for ideas google: "houseofgord picard cages".

once you stop drooling start thinking very thoroughly about what you could be attempting alone without getting yourself in trouble.
than, after a quick wankoff think again.

make sure to err on the side of caution.
[
Slaveboy98

Post by Slaveboy98 »

Thanks for the ideas and advice, the cage from house of gord looks very series. I'm going to look into having someone keep tabs on me through out the scenario. The though of being locked in a cage with a collar on is so exciting to me and I'm not experienced in that
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Indeed, Gord's cages are serious stuff. Note that there is always at least one other person there - the one holding the camera! And there are others there, too, entering and leaving the frame, talking in the background, the one taking care of the lighting, etc. Any Gord production is a very organized affair and there are always plenty of people on and off camera. And likely one of them is trained in first aid.

So it's a wise decision to have someone keep an eye on you throughout the scenario.
ponylady wrote:once you stop drooling
Ponylady introduced me to Gord several years ago, and I'm still drooling. :rofl:

It's so bad that I've become the official spokesperson for The Drool Bucket Company. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!