Naked longterm chastity challenge

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Naked longterm chastity challenge

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Do you have a chastity cage/belt and are you able to be in it for at least a week and do you want to have a proper chastity challenge? Then this is for you. You are required to also have a Kitchen Safe, but if you don't own one, buy one and you'll not regret it.

Requirements
I bet this is the first part you are looking at to see if you can do it:
- A chastity belt or cage you have succesfully worn for at least 4 days, and are comfortable to wear for a lot longer.
- A Kitchen Safe: http://www.thekitchensafe.com

The dare
You put yourself in chastity and apply a lock with a key. The key is then being placed in the Kitchen Safe and the lock is set for the maxmimum time possible (10 days).

Now comes the cool part. You have to be completely naked. Looking down instantly makes you see that you are in chastity. You sleep naked too obviously. But... You cannot always be naked right! You also may need to go to work or get company over. Thats not a problem. Before you dress, you open the side of the Kitchen Safe and remove the batteries. Now you dress up and do your thing. When you are ready to get naked again, you undress and once you are fully naked, you put back the batteries again. The time resumes from the moment you unplugged the batteries and is slowly counting down. Yes, this means you will be spending 10 full days naked in chastity, but a lot longer for the time you are actually clothed.

Duration
I estimate that you'll be in chastity for about 2,5 to 3 weeks, if you are able to sleep naked and be completely naked during the weekend.

Punishment
If you find out that you forgot to remove the batteries when you a dressed you need to be punished. Count the amount of times this happened. Once the lock opens, immediately unlock it for the amount of days that you counted. If you undressed naked, but forgot to put in the batteries, well, thats just too bad. Punishment is that you are in chastity longer for that mistake.

Cleaning
Cleaning is very important in chastity. Make sure you can clean yourself properly each day. If cleaning is a problem and you are able to not take advantage, you are allowed to have a spare key outside of the vault which you are allowed to use every day to remove the chastity device, clean, and put it back on.

[hr]
Feedback is appreciated. Also if you are attempting to do it, or if you are or have.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Padlocked Markus

Re: Naked longterm chastity challenge

Post by Padlocked Markus »

What a deliciously strict and uncompromising challenge! I do want to take it up!
As soon as I read the "completely naked" part, my mouth went dry, I felt a tingling in my stomach, and I thought "No way I could do this!" Which of course means I am. So, congrats, you've found a volunteer! I am single and live alone, I work from home (I'm a freelancer in media) and I literally only need to go out for grocery shopping if I want to (aside from minor chores like collecting the mail). Thus, I'm the ideal subject for long-term Naked Chastity Duty, it would seem, and I am willing to submit to it.
I own a Cell Cage chastity device (a massive steel affair) which I shall be wearing for my spell in naked chastity. I have been training since Sunday and found that I can wear it for several days with no ill effects. I shall, however, dispense with the Kitchen Safe (I'm afraid I'm not quite ready to spend 60 quid on a plastic cookie jar) which means I had to find a place for the keys where they are out of immediate reach but accessible in an emergency. I shall stow them away in my letterbox, which is a little way from the house on the street, and leave them in there for the entire time I have to spend locked in chastity and naked. It also means I'll have to keep track of the time I have to spend clothed (on chores and errands outside) myself. I'll be keeping a list and annex the total amount of time to be served at the end. In case I have to remove the chastity device while on Naked Chastity Duty (it is, e.g., simply impossible to ride a bicycle with a Cell Cage clamped over your private parts) I shall serve one additional day (24 hours) for each instance this happens.
Foregoing the Kitchen Safe has the added benefit I'm no longer bound to its timer maximum of 10 days. So, why not make it a nice round two weeks - 14 days? (God, what am I getting myself into here? :) ) Starting tomorrow morning? I'll report for Naked Chastity Duty at 10.00 CEST sharp with a post on this thread.
To add a thrilling element of random meanness, members of this forum are invited to lengthen my term of naked chastity. You can order me to stay locked and naked for one hour longer each for up to 24 hours total.
And here's the Agreement I've set up to make all of this "official":

Naked Chastity Agreement
1. Padlocked Markus ("Subject") hereby agrees to be subjected to 14 days of Naked Chastity Duty. This implies:
2. Subject agrees to wear a Cell Cage steel chastity device at all times for 14 days. Subject agrees that this means he will be locked into chastity for the entire duration of his Naked Chastity Duty.
3. Subject agrees to remain unclothed at all times during said 14 days to remind him continuously of his being locked in chastity. Subject agrees that this means he will go completely naked for the entire duration of his Naked Chastity Duty.
4. Subject will not unlock the chastity device nor put on any clothing regardless of his current disposition or any discomfort or regret he might feel. Exceptions are specified as follows:
5. Subject may put on clothing for necessary chores and errands outside his apartment. Subject will clock the time spent clothed and add it to be served at the end of his Naked Chastity Duty.
6. Subject may remove the chastity device in case of necessity as briefly as possible and lock it back on immediately this becomes possible. The number of instances the chastity device is unlocked shall be added as additional days (24 hrs each) at the end of his Naked Chastity Duty.
7. Subject will deposit all keys to his chastity device out of his immediate reach but accessible in case of emergencies.
8. Subject agrees to report for Naked Chastity Duty on 10.00 CEST on July 1, 2016, completely naked and locked in chastity, and remain this way until at least 10.00 CEST on July 15, 2016.

I'll let you know how I'm faring.
Padlocked Markus

Reporting For Naked Chastity Duty

Hi there, Markus here!
I'm reporting present for my 14-day spell of Naked Chastity Duty, as specified above. (With sweaty palms, but resolved.) Sorry I'm half an hour late, it's been a busy morning. I shall of course add the 29 minutes as Punishment Time to my time naked and locked in chastity - the first entry on my Punishment Time list, yeah!
So, I have just returned with the groceries, I have undressed completely and am now wearing no clothing at all, as per Agreement. My Cell Cage is in place, the keys are out of reach, as per Agreement. I am now on Naked Chastity Duty and shall try to live my life in this embarrassing, exciting, wonderful predicament for the next fortnight.
I will keep you all posted about my experiences. I appreciate any feedback, but you can also just sit back and enjoy the show. Imagine me padding on naked soles (no shoes, of course - completely naked means barefoot) into the kitchen now (coffee's waiting), the mean little padlock jangling in front of me...
Wish me luck!
Padlocked Markus

Educational Posture Training and 2-Inch Ankle Chains

OK, I'm on my 3rd day of Naked Chastity Duty now, still stark naked, still locked in chastity.
Keeping me naked was actually an ingenious idea. Not only am I reminded, as promised, with every look and move of my genitals being padlocked, but nudity itself does something to you. Clothed, you are a human being with things to do and a role to fill. Naked, you are physical, you are a body - ready and accessible for any sensation and experience. This is what I'm now. A body. Breathtaking.
Practically, things are going great. Actually, this Naked Chastity Duty thing is starting to feel comfortable. (The Cell Cage is easy to clean while locked on, BTW.) So I have introduced three innovations to make it harder.
First, I have made myself a red plastic wristband on which is stencilled in large black letters NAKED CHASTITY DUTY and which is to be worn constantly until the end of my term. Yes, I'll be wearing it when among other people. It looks just like one of those wristbands they put on you at music festivals, and probably nobody will look twice. If someone asks, tough luck for me. Perhaps I can claim "Naked Chastity Duty" was a hot new indie-rock band and I've been at a gig.:)
Second, I have decided to add some real bondage to the experience. From today, I'll be wearing ankle chains from 6 P.M. to 6 A.M. Just a length of chrome-steel chain with two padlocks (I love padlocks - there is something archetypical about them). The chain connecting my ankles is two inches long. Which, of course, limits my stride to two inches, too. I am mincing along like a Japanese lady of old (though much less gracefully). The sensation is delightfully restrictive, and I enjoy every second of it. The keys to the padlocks are deposited at the front door (if I need to get out in an emergency), which means I can't unlock them "just for a second... will put them back on in a minute" or something. They are staying on.
Third, I have found out that, as a Naked Chastity Subject, I am in for something called Educational Posture Training. My first session is this afternoon, though "session" is the wrong word, since it turns out I'll be standing. At attention. For one hour. Very educational. I've even come up with an information leaflet for the Subject. Here it is:

Educational Posture Training
Dear Naked Chastity Subject,
a Naked Chastity Duty term not only means that you have to stay completely naked and locked in chastity at all times while trying to lead your everyday life, but also that you have to complete one session of Educational Posture Training (EPT) per week, as specified in Pt. 9 of the Agreement.
What is EPT?
It means you will stand at attention for one hour in a quiet room without any distractions (especially by electronic media). You will neither speak nor move during your session; if you do, you will have to start the session over again. Keep your hands by your sides, your back straight, your feet together, and your gaze down.
What is EPT for?
Your weekly EPT session serves to improve your posture, your discipline, and your patience, and provides an opportunity for you to meditate on the physical and mental effects of being completely naked and padlocked in chastity all the time. You can use it for your benefit by, e.g., contemplating the sight and feel of your caged and bizarrely reshaped genitalia and your inability to remove the device. Don't forget your posture, though!
Does this hurt?
Yes, you will suffer. The training is designed that way. Your patience will wear out, you will feel cold, you will want to quit. Above all you will want to relieve that aching tension between your legs. But you are on Naked Chastity Duty and have agreed to be subjected to this training, and soon you will find pleasure in the experience and in being forced to stand it.
Enjoy your predicament!

What do you say?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Interesting development.

I somehow missed the replies a few days ago, but glad I did found them now.

You have turned this challenge into a whole session, which is to be expected when you leave the Kitchen Safe out of the picture. Because you are controlling everything yourself, it is far more tempting to alter other things too.

The challenge originally is designed to be completely naked, and no other fetish distractions other than the chastity experience. You've added shackles, a rubber band and your hourly challenge, and in addition you try to be naked all the time, suffering rather than looking after your health.

Now the entire idea of this challenge (which is why the Kitchen Safe is a necessity) is that you can clothe yourself (still being in chastity below the clothes) but in order to be like this, you know that time is ticking for every moment you are clothing. It gives a negative feeling towards wearing clothes. Sort of like a punishment, but it is necessary because without it, you may get sick. Also, the fact that you basically can be naked the whole time does not help, but that is something that works in your case.

So I'd say, instead of doing the Naked longterm chastity challenge, you've turned it into a Longterm, Naked in Chastity session. I've done them myself too, but when I have these intermittent sessions I may also remove the chastity cage and substitute it for something else, such as cock estim, a different chastity cage etc.

I've done a similar session as this challenge too (and I've posted it somewhere on the forums too) It is simple, you are naked for x amount of hours in a cold room. The cold makes you that you want to wear a coat, which is allowed. But if you wear a coat, you first have to put nipple clamps on, then wear the coat. Want to take off the clamps, remove the coat first, and keep the coat off. At the start it takes a bit of time before you switch between taking it on and off, but at some point doing either has little effect which is very frustrating and very awesome.

Anyway, keep me informed of your progress. Due to you not actually doing the challenge as intended, I hereby sentence you 1 additional hour in chastity. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Padlocked Markus

Hi there!
Just returning from my Educational Posture Training, and it was an experience... But that's for another post.
First, however, thanks for your reply - and for a great idea in the first place. Also thanks for that one hour additional Punishment Time - I accept it humbly and shall enjoy it greatly! (With the ankle shackles on, I promise.)
The psychological effect of inducing a negative attitude towards clothing which you intended with the KitchenSafe device and "ticking time" for every second I spend clothed is not lost with leaving out the KitchenSafe! I do keep track of the minutes per day I am wearing clothes and will have to serve them as Punishment Time after my term of Naked Chastity Duty. (Today I clocked only 10 minutes or so, as it is Sunday and I left the apartment only briefly.) That re-educational effect works astonishingly fast: Already I feel bad, as if doing something illicit, when putting on clothing and not being completely and fully naked. (A bit like slave training, one might say.)
My being completely naked all the time (e.g., while I'm typing this now) unbelievably enhances the chastity experience. I don't know if you know the Cell Cage - it tends to keep you aroused constantly. You can see and even touch your private parts. They press against the steel bars. The device is quite large and heavy and swings and dangles between your legs. The scrotum is pushed forward and outward. Thus, every step means tender bare skin rubbing bare skin... It's a simultaneously exhilarating and frustrating feeling. I want it to stop and want more at the same time. But what I want is not important, because I am on Naked Chastity Duty. I'll just have to endure it, and this feeling of helplessness is priceless.
As for the ankle shackles (note the extra-short chain!), they are of course not really necessary and you might even say they disturb the simple beauty of the arrangement, but I am into steel restraints, especially on naked feet, and I think they do a good job in making things not too easy for me.
OK, just going to make a note of that extra hour...

PS: Please do not worry about hypothermia - I use a space heater and a blanket when necessary.:)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

A blanket is sort of like clothes... but a heater works for me. :)

Anyway, have fun. :)