Buttplug dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Buttplug dare

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
If you like buttplugs, you are likely going to have more than one.

You start out with smaller ones and graduately buy bigger ones.

The smaller butt plugs are still nice and have the advantage that you do not need to lube them to get them in while the bigger ones are more satisfying, yet it will happen earlier that you want them out if you need to poo.

This makes choosing a buttplug for a session harder. I tend to always pick the smaller one so I can quickly insert it, and occasionally pick a slightly larger one, though I have a few really large ones (for me anyway) that I would like to wear, but due to the hastle I save them for special occassions.

If you have done something and you need punishment, and you want a random factor applied to it, then use this dare.

Requirements
- 2 or more buttplugs
- one dice.

The dare
The idea is, that using rolling a dice, you will find out which buttplug you are going to wear. If you have more than 6 buttplugs, pick 6 buttplugs form your collection that you want to play with. Some may not suit your session so you can leave them out. If you have less than 6, thats fine too. Try to add at least one butt plug that you rather not be wearing, but is perfectly acceptable for your session. If you wear a harness or something where rope or something else goes past your buttcrack, a dildo is also very acceptable. In my case, the didlo was the one I really did not want to get, but was added.

Now place these buttplugs from small to large in front of you. Now, if you were to roll the dice it would be random, but it would not feel completely random. For that reason, we're going to do a little random game first, making it far more interesting.

Throw the dice the amount of butt plugs that you have in front of you. Each number you roll, you count from left to right, and pick that buttplug out of the row with butt plugs. You then place it on a second row at the far right of that row. So for example, if you roll 4, the 4th buttplug will be placed on the 1st place of the 2nd row. Then you roll a 1, the 1st buttplug of the first row is placed on the 2nd place of the 2nd row. As the first row gets less and less buttplugs, the chance becomes that you row a number that is higher than the amount of buttplugs. If so, just count from the left side. So lets say you have 3 buttplugs left, and you roll a 5, you could as such: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2. The 2nd butt plug is taken and placed on the 4th spot of the 2nd row.

When there are 2 plugs left, and you remove one, only one remains, that plug automatically goes to the 6th position of the 2nd row (if you have 6 plugs of course).

Now, you have created a random queue with buttplugs. You roll the dice one more time. This time, the number you roll will determine what buttplug you will be using. If you used less than 6 buttplugs, you will continue to count from the left side again. So with 5 plugs, and rolling a 6 means the 1st plug. Because the plugs are already randomly arranged, it does not matter that a plug has more chance of being selected.

Optionally you can roll the dice a second time and determine how many hours it has to be in regardless of the session.

If you have 5 plugs, you can alternatively say that when you roll the 6, for selecting a plug, it means the following: roll again, but increase punishment. If you roll 6 2 or 3 times in a row, punishment can increase massively.

Increasing the punishment can mean a few things: 1. instead of picking the buttplug you rolled, you pick the one that is bigger than this one (if you already had the biggest, nothing changes). 2. If you roll the optional dice for duration, that duration is done times 2. (6 hours can become 12)

Be sure to determine what you are going to do before you start rolling, and stick with the decision. Are you going to throw a 2nd dice with timing, are you settling for 5 plugs and have dice with value 6 count for 1 bigger size? Also, if you use the 6 to add punishment, define what happens if you roll 6x6 in a row. Will you continue to increase punishment, or does the rolling 6 is punishment becomes roll again after the 2rd time you rolled a 6?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.