self bondage scenario/dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Weird Thoughts

self bondage scenario/dare

Post by Weird Thoughts »

Self bondage scenario/dare: Not for the faint of heart

In addition to your normal assortment of toys you will need 4 helium filled balloons which can be purchased at your local grocery and nipple clamps (clover clamps work best) and 2 remote control fans that rotate direction.

Place the fans at opposite corners of your bed that you have prepared to tie yourself down with a timed release.

Set them up so they are aimed in the direction of where the balloons will be.

Careful consideration on the length of time for your release from your self imposed captivity would be in order.
Insert your toys of choice and secure your legs in a spread eagle to the lower bedposts.

Attach 2 of the balloons to each of your nipple clamps.

Then attach your arms to the upper bedposts while holding a fan remote in each hand.

Using the remote turn on the fans on high and then toss the remotes away.

You don’t want to be able to turn the fans off do you? Sweet turbulence.

As the fans rotate the balloons will buffet in the air causing your tender nipples to be pulled, tugged and even jerked to your hearts content.

All the time the serrated teeth of the nipple clamps will be deliciously biting into your ever more sensitive and tortured nipples.

Did I mention ball gag?
You might want to use one of these lest thou wishes to alarm you neighbors in the next county.

Next time use more balloons and set your timed release for a longer duration, if you so dare.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 31 May 2016, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: It was a huge block of text. I have added some line breaks
tiemeupalso

Re: self bondage scenario/dare

Post by tiemeupalso »

i love it