First Dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
BoundNerd

First Dare

Post by BoundNerd »

This is my first request for a dare. Most of my scenarios are self imposed.

First. Limits and actual physical limitations.

My play is limited to my bed room. Either binding myself, or to the bed, or to a kitchen chair (has paneled wooden back and no arms.). I typically only have roughly 4 hours to do scenarios/set up/pack up. I try to limit mine to 2 because I have a small bladder.

Not into anything anal, no intense pain (a little is fine), no blood play, scat, or nipples. (The nipples and anal is more of a soft limit. Something I want to experiment with first outside of bondage.)

Equipment:
Plenty of rope.
O -rings.
Zip ties ( I only attach the zip ties to other things, not actual body parts. Ie - attaching a ring to rope.)
I don't remember the brand, but a g-spot stimulator
Small vibrating bullet ( I don't usually use it during scenarios because it has a cool down time and the button has to be pushed to turn it back on. )
Shirabi Halo Wireless Wand
Spread Eagle kit (includes cuffs. But I only use them for the spread eagle because they're Velcro)
Slightly broken leather wrist/ankle cuffs (can still use them properly, I've actually been connecting them together to use as a waist restraint in a spread eagle)
Ball gag
Scarf for blindfold
Padlocks
Plastic wrap

I am female and prefer ice in the sock method.

Edit ;; forced orgasms are A+.
I'll be in my bunk.
Silver Rel

Re: First Dare

Post by Silver Rel »

Hi Boundnerd. I think that I habe a dare for you. You'll need ropes for your ankles and knees, the chair, zipties and scissors for safety (a shoe, or small, string for the safety part), the ballgag, the scarf, clit stimulator, wireless wand (with rope to hold it in place), and a pair of panties (your choice of what pair), and an alarm. I'll call this dare orgasm overload. Since you seem to love forced orgasms.

Set up:Set the alarm for 2 hours. Place the chair in the area of your choosing. Put the clit stimulator in place, firmly, and pull on the chosen panties (stimulator off for now). Sit in the chair with your legs spread and press the wand's vibrating head firmly to you vaginal lips, over the panties. Use a rope to keep it in place. Tie your ankles to the legs of the chair, with rope, to keep your calves spread. Now turn on the clit stimulator and wand (highest setting possible for both). Place your knees together and use a rope to tie them together. Place the ball gag in. You can do that at any point to now also. Now use rope to wrap around your waist and the chair to tie yourself to the back of it. Use the string by tying one end to a loop in the scissor's handle, and the other around a wrist, so that you can't lose them and can get to them easily. Start the clock on the alarm and apply the blindfold. Use the zipties to bind your wrists behind you and the back of the chair. Use the waist rope to anchor your wrists in place.

The dare:
Struggle in your bonds and endure any and all orgasms until the alarm sounds. Iv the scissors are used to free yourself before then, you have lost. Report to me, the details, when you have done it, and let me know if you were able to last. Does that spund fun?
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
BoundNerd

Post by BoundNerd »

Silver Rel wrote:Hi Boundnerd. I think that I have a dare for you.
It does sound fun. Here in a bit I will actually start it and try to report back before I go to bed for work, if not - I will report back after I wake up.
(:

EDIT: Welp, I was wrong. Can't do it right this second, my Shirabi died and I have to charge it. (only downside to my Halo - love it otherwise.)
When I do ties that secures the wand in place, I generally turn it on and off a few times to test the positioning of it and it died halfway through the ties. I opted to do the dare a bit later because, while I could've continued with the tie, I don't feel like it would've been fair to do it without all of the instruction pieces working properly. So, once I do it, which will still be soon, I will definitely report back! (I was getting excited while doing it, too. Spoil sport of a toy.)
I'll be in my bunk.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

At least it didn't happen half way through. :) I'm glad you like it. Honestly, I got very excited myself when thinking this up for you. I'll be thinking of another dare for you. One not so intense. You may need recovery/cool down time after an orgasmic ordeal such as that. Anyway. I hope you have fun with it. ;)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip: