Scenario/Dare Request - Wanting Something New and Exciting

Post your dares or request a dare here.
will139

Scenario/Dare Request - Wanting Something New and Exciting

Post by will139 »

Hi everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker on this forum, but have never posted anything. I am a 27 year-old male and I am into self-bondage (as I unfortunately don't have a partner) and I also like to cross-dress when in bondage. I like to imagine that I was "forced' to cross-dress and therefore bondage is keeping me from removing the clothes and there is a chance of being humiliated if anyone happen to see me like that. I also like predicament bondage (ie. being forced to do some tasks in order to get free but the tasks create the risk of getting seen). I have been doing self-bondage for quite a few years now, and putting myself in some of the same scenarios and positions over and over again (ie. ice release, emlalock, etc.) has gotten to be just a little mundane now, and I'm looking for some new and exciting and unique ideas/scenarios/dares to give me that spark again.

I do occasionally have the opportunity to do self-bondage in my home, but this isn't as often as I would like, as I live with other people and our schedules don't differ enough to give me ample opportunities. I usually do self-bondage either in some suites/rooms in the multi-floor office building where I work, but alot of these empty suites/rooms are being leased now (but there are still 1 or 2 empty ones). I did a scenario a few times where I had to go from one suite/room to another (and another and another) by getting door keys that would unlock the next suite/room - even though I did this late at night, I still ran the risk of getting seen by someone in the common hallways of the building. In this scenario, I also forced myself to get one key outside of the building and if I didn't find the key in a set of bushes, then I wouldn't be able to get back into the building (to get my final release set of padlock keys). Now that the weather is getting warmer, another place that I find that I can do self-bondage, is any secluded forest or nature trail - there are alot of trails around where I live, and while I have some privacy, I do still run the risk of being seen, especially if I have to walk along the trail, etc. One time I locked my release keys inside my car and had to walk to my car (from the forest) cross-dressed and in a straitjacket in order to get my release keys, but it wasn't that long of a walk and was in the middle of the night. Another thing I have tried once or twice is doing self-bondage in my car (ie. strapping myself to one of the seats).

So all that to say that I am looking for some new and exciting scenarios/dares that will help get my blood pumping again - I am hoping I can do a scenario either tonight or in the next few evenings. I have provided a list of my equipment/clothing below, so please give me a scenario and tell me what I should wear, how I should lock myself up, and what I should have to do in order to get free. I find that if I have too easy of a release/way to get free from the bondage/cross-dress, then I will completely chicken out and not perform the task(s) that I had set out and therefore not risk being caught - I would like a scenario where I can't chicken out once I have locked myself into the bondage and will be forced to do the task(s) in order to free myself.

Clothing
-A few various designs of pink panties
-Pink pantyhose
-Pink fishnet pantyhose
-Pink jeans
-White/blue tie-die jeans
-Pink micro skirt
-Pink/green plaid mini skirt
-Pink bra
-Pink spaghetti-strap shirt
-Pink graphic-tee shirt
-Pink knee-high 5-inch high-heel boots (for image, google PL-ELECTRA-2020-HPK)
-Pink/purple full body zentai suit (with only openings for eyes and mouth - zippers can be locked together)
-Makeup: pink lipstick, pink/brown eyeshadow, mascara, blush, pink nail polish

Equipment
-Black leather straitjacket with crotch straps and locking buckles (I can get myself in the straitjacket by slipping my arms over my head, but can free my arms the same way - straitjacket would still be locked on though if used with locks)
-Black Leather Body Harness with shoulder and crotch strap (for image, google 1730A Bondage Beauty Harness)
-2 sets of pink locking wrist cuffs
-1 set of pink locking ankle cuffs
-1 set of pink ankle/high-heel shoe bondage cuffs (for image, google 3798A Hot Pink Leather High Heel Shoe Bondage Cuffs)
-police handcuffs (no safety release)
-butterfly pump gag
-locking single-strap black ball gag
-single-strap ball gags (colors: pink, blue, red)
-single-strap white ball gag with pink strap and pink mouth cover
-blindfold and ball gag trainer (for image, google 4457BD Classic Blindfold & Ballgag Trainer)
-ball gag trainer with white ball and pink straps
-3-inch posture collar (can be used with any of the single-strap ball gags, except the black locking one)
-pink leather blindfold (but it is currently broken, but might be able to fix)
-various bondage straps/belts (most can lock and in various lengths and colors: pink/blue/black)
-at least 10 padlocks
-two 3-digit combination locks

Thanks in advance, and please give me a really good scenario to do that I would love to do, and that would force me to cross dress and not be able to chicken out from completing the scenario!
will139

Re: Scenario/Dare Request - Wanting Something New and Exciti

Post by will139 »

Anyone have any scenarios/dares for me? Really looking for something to do that is new and exciting!