Free Gaming Dares collection - DISCUSSION

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Free Gaming Dares collection - DISCUSSION

Post by KinkInSpace »

This topic is meant for discussing the dares from the topic:
Free Gaming Dares collection

If you have any question/comment regarding a dare or about the gaming dares in general, feel free to do them in this topic.

This is so the gaming dares collection does not get polluted with unnecessary comments.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Free Gaming Dares collection - DISCUSSION

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Now that a few poeple have posted theirs, I can see where this is headed...
Sounds like an interesting insite into how people "play" with their games...
A side note...
Win 10 removed the gadgets, not their best move.
If anyone wants a small simple clock to watch the time with, like I do when playing Slay,
Here is the link for one I created...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2vs92 ... lock_2.exe
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hey Dark_Lizerd,

Yeah, its becoming a nice collection already. :)

As for having a clock, I prefer to use an app on my timer that counts down and gives a ring, or a stopwatch. My phone standard comes with this, and there are plenty of apps to get for the major brands too. But if you don't have a phone or simply don't want to, this is a great option.

Also, some games have a buildin timer that can often be used.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@Dark_Lizerd,

You posted the following: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 033#p72572

I'm considering not to add it because there's no condition where you escape punishment. The whole idea of the dare is that if you are good (or lucky) you do not get any punishment. If you edit your post and alter this, then post in this topic that you did so, I'll re-evaluate.

I hope you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Not a problem...
I was re-thinking it into a self bond or chasity function anyway...
I'll repost that version...
I did notice that it kinda ran differently than the others posted...

I also noticed you said "free programs"...
I could not find a link to a free version...
or Magnificent Seven anywhere for that mater...
Unless it is the movie...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, so its not going to work then. I want anyone to be able to do the dare without having to pay anything, otherwise they may feel left out, and I don't want this topic to encourage people to get games illegally.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm working up the idea for a few small bondage games...
1- You start out stripped, and tied to a chair, you then need to go find treasures in the game to get your freedom...
then you go find your clothes....
The second part could be kinda like a random dressor type of thing...

(others soon)
And accepting game idea...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm sorry, but I prefer that you do the game without any predicament, and only do anything self-bondage related if you fail.

Basically the idea is that you relax and play a game, and if you aren't doing well enough then some additional self-bondage dare/punishment is to be done next to it. This way, you can play the game at work, in bed or anywhere safe and only you know/feel anxious when you're failing in the game knowing that if you don't step up your game, you will get punishment.

I will allow it if the punishment includes playing the game again undressed and if you fail again, its double punishment or nothing.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, that may be doable...
I did have the sub-idea that the game tracks your progress...
If you lost the last one, you start off at a disadvantage on the next one...

But, from what I can tell, your basic idea is to pervert the playing of a regular game that
everyone would play anyway...
Kinda like my idea on Slay...
You play, you win, you're done...
You play, you lose, you are in trouble... You go to work tomorow comando...
Last edited by Dark_Lizerd on 21 Feb 2016, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Indeed. :)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It looks like your project has kinda died...
Maybe is it not as simple as we thought...
So.. here is a counter idea...
Start with your idea...
You play a game, your choice...
You can only play this game for "points" once per day, but you must play it every day...
You can have more than 1 "points" game just to keep it from being boring...
You can play your points game for fun, but it can only count once per day.
Now, you just keep score of wins/losses...
(Some games will need to be valued at more than 1 point for a loss)
You have several 1 point penalties, 2 point, and 3 point...
Examples:
1 point:
no underwear today, chastity for 1 day, for guys- wear panties and no shorts...
2 points:
something more daring...
3 points:
something even MORE daring!!!
(Copy a Claudia story) :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now, for every win, you can deduct 1 point... unless you bet more... (and no cheating, and no betting more on a game you know you will win easy!)
Play could be 1 week at a time... IE: start Monday, and all points MUST be paid off by Sunday...

Here is a gaming example:
Game: 4 in a row
Level: easy
Options:
Short game: play to 3 wins, PC cannot win any games. Each PC win counts as 1 point.
Medium game: play to 5 wins, same as Short
Long game: play to 10 wins, same as above.
Now, it is possible to have several points counted against you and you will need to pay them off.
If you win all games, then you can pay off 1,2 or 3 points based on the level, (short, medium, or long)

Everyone has their own can do, can't do list, so, everyone makes up their own penalty list... (sharing is an option to give others examples)
Some people have different "normal" things...
IE: I live in the country, a penalty that has me walk around the outside of the house nude is not big thing...
In town, that walk may include a visit from the men in blue...
A 1 point penalty could be to shave your "private parts", but someone that is already shaved, that is nothing... (maybe going 1 week without shaving could count)
Claudia does things that most of us would never consider, for her to do what us "regular perverts" do would not be a challenge...

Maybe this is understandable...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That would work. I have a similar idea that I already do. I'll explain it below, because the explaination turned out to be rather long. XD

But for this topic, I'd like to keep it as it is. I can think of multiple games, I have more difficulty coming up with a nice dare.

If you wish, feel free to start a new topic following your idea.

what I do...
I got a stack of cards and placed it on my desk. Its called my stock pile. I frequently play a game of snooker, and when I do, I play seasons. Everytime I lose a match, I have to pick up a card from the stock pile, and place it on my punishment pile. If I lose a game (which ends the season) I have to punish myself by picking 5 additional cards from the stock pile and placing them on my punishment pile. So 1 for losing the match, 5 for losing the game = 6 cards.

My punishment pile will grow obviously. Whenever I feel like it, I can give myself a form of punishment. The higher/longer the punishment is, the more cards I win back. For example, 30 minutes of e-stim on the highest setting possible, while stimulating 2 different body parts, AND wearing nipple clamps, gives me 10 cards.

After completing the session succesfully (aborting means, no card at all!) I am allowed to pick up the won cards from the punishment pile and place them back on the stock pile.

Now, here comes the kicker. If for some reason, the stock pile becomes empty and I have to draw a card from it, I have to undergo punishment directly winning cards back. No delaying, they have to be done directly. Once I've won some cards back, I have to immediately get the cards I lost from the stock pile and place them back on the punishment pile.

I've also done dares where failing would mean placing a high number of cards from the stock pile onto the punishment pile.

For example, I had a holiday of 2 weeks and had the entire holiday planned to be a painful holiday (avoiding the t word here. :P) One of the dares was that I was forced to have sensitive nipples all days. In the morning I had to test if my nipples were sore, and if not it would cost me 2 cards and I had to do something to make them sore again. I could decide to put 5 cards on the punishment pile and not even need to feel my nipples.

The many dares I did made it so that my punishment pile grew quickly, and I often had to give myself some form of punishment to get the pile lower again. Of course I didn't want to e-stim my cock all the time, so I did many different things, including driving for an hour around town at night without wearing any clothes for 10 cards. It was scary as hell, but it was great fun too! Touching the metal pedals of my car with my bare feet was really weird. XD