Free Gaming Dares collection

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Free Gaming Dares collection

Post by KinkInSpace »

This topic is about gaming dares. I'd like to find as many gaming dares as possible using free games. If you can think of one, please post, and if they follow the post rules defined in this topic, I'll copy it in this post.
Any questions? Please post them in another topic. Click here for that topic.

What is a Gaming Dare?
You all know what a dare is. Its a challenge to do, and if you fail it, punishment is taken, or sometimes it can be as: you are obligated to do the dare. Punishments are what happens if you fail at the game.

A gaming dare, adds a bit of random and/or skill to the mix determining how severe the dare is going to be.

Basically you have to play a game, and depending on how well you do considering the rules for the gaming dare, the dare itself will be easy or hard.

Requirements?
If you want to post a gaming dare, it must include the name of a game, obviously. The game itself must be available for free. You have to post for which platform the game is (for example: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile). Although the game itself has to be free, the platform for which it is, does not have to be. A game for a console is left out because they usually are not free or hard to come by. I know there's homebrew, but for the sake of keeping this simple, lets stick to the ones provided. If you know a game is available for multiple platforms, please specify so in your post.

If getting the link is not obvious, please provide a link to it or how to get it. For example: available on steam, Google Play, link to website.

Also, please use only one post to post your game. I'll be linking to your post if I accept the dare.

Rules for the game in question?
When you post your game, also post what the rules for the game are. Are you to play a certain game mode? How will you count how it will interact with the dare? For example: count every failure, the total score of the CPU + your own = the amount used for the dare, the time it took you to do it in minutes, etc.

As every game has an option to win, winning conditions have to be specified too. If these winning conditions are met, the dare does not have to be executed. But if not, punishment is that you HAVE to do the dare.

Given that it can be possible for being equally matched to the CPU and thus a game can be going on and on and on, increasing the punishment to an insanely high score, a maximum has to be defined as well. If this is reached, the dare is lost with that score. For example, play 5 games of pool. If the CPU wins, keep playing until you've beaten him. If the CPU keeps winning, it would become a never-ending loop. So the maximum can be determined as: If the difference between you and the CPU is 10 or the CPU hit 21, the game ends.

Posting template:

Code: Select all

[b]Name of the game[/b]:
[b]Available for[/b]: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile (remove all but the ones it is for, including this sentence)
[b]Download location[/b]:
[b]Game rules[/b]:
[b]Game win conditions[/b]:
[b]Game dare conditions[/b]:
[b]Dare punishment[/b]:
[b]Comments[/b]:
Windows dares Mac OS dares
Linux dares
Android dares iPhone dares
Windows Phone dares
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 24 Feb 2016, 21:21, edited 12 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Free Gaming Dares collection

Post by KinkInSpace »

Let me start, so you have an idea of how this works.

Name of the game: Total pool free, Straight pool
Available for: Android
Download location: Google play
Game rules: Open the game, select Total Pool, Match, Straight Pool, Difficulty = Best you can select, Winning Score 50.
Game win conditions: Get 50 points before your opponent does.
Game dare conditions: Once the opponent gets 50 points, Add both your score and his score to get a total. If your score is below 0, then use 50 instead. Use this number for the dare (if the total exceeds 100, use 100. This can happen if you have 49, and the opponent keeps making pots after hitting the 50 mark until he doesn't make a pot).
Dare punishment:Take the sum and divide it by 10. This is the amount of days you have to lock yourself in chastity. 5.3 means 5 days. If you currently are already in chastity, you have to add the amount of days to your remaining days.
Comments: Please note, at the start of the game, you will only be able to select easy, and you are likely to win. Then Medium becomes available and you likely win too. The better you get, the harder the opponent will be. This means the more you play, the longer the chastity sentence will become. ;) Failing only just means more severe punishment than failed because they were simply much better. This is by design. Failing also automatically means a minimum of 5 days in chastity.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 18 Feb 2016, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Name of the game: Freecell
Available for: Included with Windows
Download location: Included with Windows install disk
Game rules: Clear the entire card field
Game win conditions: Clearing the card field
Game dare conditions: Lose the game and miss your chance for release that night. One game per night.
Comments: If you fail to clear the field, make note of the game number. Play that same game the next night. All 32,000 included games are winnable (with the exception of one) so there is a 1 in 32,000 chance your chastity will become permanent.

When i was ill for a time, I played the first 2,400 games. So I can personally state that those games can be won.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Name of the game: Total Pool Free, 9 ball
Download location: Google Play
Game rules: Start the game, Go to Match, 9 ball, select the hardest opponent you have unlocked, number of frames 5.
Game win conditions:Get 5 wins before your opponent does.
Game dare conditions: If the opponent gets to 5 wins before you do, press the play again button and try to beat the computer still. Once you do, the dare score is the sum of your score and the opponent's score. If the difference between your score and the CPU hits 10, the game ends too. If the CPU hits 21, the game ends too.
Dare punishment: Put nippleclamps on your nipples and apply self-bondage to secure yourself. The points you got are the minutes you are to stay bound with nipple clamps on. If things got really bad, the worst you can be in for this is 40 minutes.
Comments:
No need for comments really, but I'll use them to give an example of how it could work. Game score: 3 for you, CPU hits 5. You hit play again, CPU wins again, score is 3-6. You win, 4-6, you win again 5-6, CPU wins, 5-7, you press play again. 6-7, then 7-7 and finally you win again, 8-7. That means the final game score is 8+7 = 15 minutes. You put nippleclamps on first, then tie yourself into some form of self bondage, being unable to move. After 15 minutes your alarm clock goes off and you are allowed to free yourself to take off the nipple clamps. Easy CPU's will be easily beaten and normal too. But as you become good and beating new CPU levels, it is likely that you'll get the CPU to have a score with either 10 points different from you, or getting him to 21, meaning that you'll get to about 30 minutes or more of painful nipples. :) I'm pretty decent at this game, and did this dare yesterday. I ended up 7-17 = 24 against Expert.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Name of the game: Slay
Available for: Windows, maybe others
Download location:Magnificent Seven disk (cost: ??? I've had this for years, there may be a free DL somewhere)
Game rules: Windows, Vista and later, has a slideshow option for the wallpaper. Set it to change the wallpaper every minute. Select any picture set from your disk, random order. At the start of each minute, nipple clamps will bite your nipples based on the point value for the picture, when all bites are completed, you may start your turn. You have the remaining time to complete your turn. When the picture changes, end your turn and bite your nipples again. Continue until you win or lose... My point system is included below.
Game win or lose conditions: You are done, nothing more to do. (Sometimes, I play a new game...)
Game dare conditions: None.
Dare punishment: None.
Comments: I use the following point system:
(Yes, your nipples WILL hurt after this... Unless you have worked them over for a long time... and I have. )
You can adjust the point system to your abilities...
--- nude and all pictures ---
1 point per nipple.
5 points for a bush.
10 points if shaved.
20 for visible pussy lips.
+20 if open.

--- Bondage ---
5 points for nipple clamps
5 points for bound tits.
5 points for open legs
10 if legs are tied wide open.
10 for pussy rope.
20 if riding a horse.
+20 if on horse and feet are off the ground.
20 for clothes pins on pussy lips.

Additional: a vibrator to keep things "interesting". If you finish your turn before the minute is up,
you may turn the vibrator off. But, at 5 seconds before the minute, turn the vibrator back on.
Optional: cum or not, the game must be finished...
Optoinal: Sometimes, the points for a picture will be too many to leave you time to play.
If you are winning, too bad, you lost your turn.
If you are not winning, you can call for mercy, play is not advanced, but you must count the next picture "hard"...
IE: turn the clamps (clothes pins) sideways for the bites and leave them that way for the rest of your turn.
If you are winning enough, the computer will want to give up, answer no, but...
for the next 3 turns, you do not geet to play, do the count for the picture, and wait for the rest of the minute.
Play until you have crushed all the computer players.
(I have had some games last for over 100 turns... )
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Name of the game: Line Runner by djinnworks
Download location: Google Play / https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... runnerfree
Game rules: This game does not have specific rules you need to change. Just hit play and play! :) Be sure to play 10 games before starting the real dare. This'll help you to learn the game and set your goal.
Game win conditions: Beat your previous score, in a max of 3 attempts.
Game dare conditions: If you have not beaten your own score after the 3rd attempt, look at the results of your progress. It'll say Distance (D): xxx Personal best (PB): xxx. Use the following math to find out how well you did: 10 divided by PB times D (or 10 / PB * D=??) For example, your Personal best is 200, your last Distance is 50, the math would be: 10/200*50 = 10/200=0.05*50=2.5. Round this number up to the nearest higher number. So its a 2.1 to 3.0 is all 3.
Dare punishment:You will be doing E-Stim with a pain, not pleasure setting on any body part you desire, preferably on or near a penis or vagina, so that its felt on your private parts. Given that there are different e-stim devices around getting an exact setting is just impossible. Timer: Do it for at least 15 minutes, but if your device does not have 15 minutes as option, go for the next setting. If the timer does not even go up to 15 minutes, repeat until you've reached 15 minutes. If there's no timer at all, set an alarm clock.

Choose a stroke pattern (one where you have a shock, then some nothing, and repeat that).

The intensity is where things become interesting. If you have an intensity setting that goes from 0 to somewhere around 20, then get the highest number you can get, substract 10 from it, and add the points you scored using the math given earlier. The above example uses the number 3. If your device goes up to 100 or higher, substract 100 from that number, and do the points times 10. For example the Rimba/zeus one has 21 levels, you start counting from level 11 +3 = level 14. The Mystim has 260 u as highest setting, and an analog dial that goes up to 8. You set the analog to 8, and the u setting 260-100=160+30=190u.

If your device does not provde anything you can use, you'll have to find out what setting is best. Try to have at least an intensity of 50% all the way up to the max.
Comments:
You are allowed to work your way up to this intensity, then reset the timer (sometimes this means turning it off and on) If you have to work your way up to that intensity again, thats okay. Usually the second time its far more quicker.