Groceryshopping dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
KinkInSpace

Groceryshopping dare

Post by KinkInSpace »

When I go groceryshopping, I often make it more exciting sexually.

I've tried quite a few different things but usually they are variations of the same thing.

I'd like people request a dare for me. To make things even more exciting, I won't tell you what tools I have and what my do's and don'ts are. There is just one requirement here: the predicament should be noticeable only to me, no one else.
Feel free to think I have everything.

A side request, but I will honor the dare regardless: I am in a chastity cage since januari. I'd like to stay in it, but if you have something awesome in mind that forces me to take it off, I may do it.

Items I don't have, if I like your idea and its not too expensive, I'll see if I can get it, or if I have something similar that I already own. If neither is the case, I'll see how much I can do the dare without these items or replace them with something else or in worst case reply here that I can't do it and why I can't.

In case the chastity cage hadn't already make it obvious, I'm male.

EDIT: forgot to make it clear: the dare does not actually have to just be wearing an item. It can include doing something too. Though I will not do something illegal, and neither will I do anything that will definitely cause others to see it. You can search/read my posts to find out items I already own if you want to stimulate your creativity. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Re: Groceryshopping dare

Post by Silver Rel »

I have a few ideas Slave_L.

Male crotch rope:

If you don't wont to remove the chastity cage for this, it's fine.

You'll need a length of rope, and a two shoelaces.

To prepare, strip nude, and take the length of rope and wrap it around your midsection. Make sure that the ends are even before tying a square knot. The knot should be at you navel. Two pieces of the rope shoud hang from the knot. Take the lengths and pull the under you, like a normal crotchrope, and tie them tightly to the back of the waist rope. the crotch rope should be separated. One on each side of your scrotum, before pulling tight and tying off. If you wish to keep the chastity cage, stop here and get dressed.
Now take two shoelaces and make a cinch knot. Feed your member and testicles through the loop and cinch tightly, but not too tight for safety. take the hanging end and tie it to the back of the waist rope as well, under like the crotchrope. The other shoe lace will be used to separate your penis and testicles. Make a cinch knot and tighten it at the top of your testicles, then loop the loose end around the base of you penis, and back down to your testicles, then wrap them again, and back up to you penis. Repeat until out of shoelace and tie it off. An erection makes it easier. Dress and go shopping. If you are daring enough, you can add them in the bathroom stall of the store.

The dare is, ofcourse, to go shopping that way.

It's my first given dare, and I'll understand if you don't accept it.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

For your grocery list
cucumber
eggplant
ginger root
banana (just one)
zucchini
very large carrot
banana pepper
and a can of Crisco

That is it , nothing else to hide the illusion of what you are planning.
Then go home and have fun.
And dont forget to write us later

:evil: I dare you :twisted:
LOVE TO ALL
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Under your normal Male Clothes; You are to wear the following:
Pantyhose, a tight corset if you have one or a pantie girdle will do,
and a bra.
Now before you leave the house, you are to drink plenty fluids, like
juice and water.
You are not to go to the bathroom until you return home.
Have fun
Rader
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Silver Rel wrote:I have a few ideas Slave_L.

Male crotch rope:

If you don't wont to remove the chastity cage for this, it's fine.

You'll need a length of rope, and a two shoelaces.

To prepare, strip nude, and take the length of rope and wrap it around your midsection. Make sure that the ends are even before tying a square knot. The knot should be ....
... to go shopping that way.

It's my first given dare, and I'll understand if you don't accept it.
Nice dare. I've done something similar before, tying a big harness/underpants. So this is definitely something I want to do. I'll get me some shoelaces and save this one for March when I am allowed to get out of my chastity for such occasions. :)

Thanks for the dare. :)

boundsissy wrote:For your grocery list
cucumber
and a can of Crisco

That is it , nothing else to hide the illusion of what you are planning.
Then go home and have fun.
And dont forget to write us later

:evil: I dare you :twisted:
Unfortunately most of these items are either items I never use or in some cases items I can't even get here in the Netherlands. Thanks for the dare, but I won't be doing this one. It would be a serious waste of my money even if it is only a little bit.

RADER123 wrote:Under your normal Male Clothes; You are to wear the following:
Pantyhose, a tight corset if you have ... the bathroom until you return home.
Have fun
Rader
Interesting. I don't have a bra, so I'll have to go shopping for one. Neither do I have a corset, but I do have two things that could be seen as a corset that I can use. One is sort of a corset belt with restraints, but its elastic so its not really as great as a real corset, and one is a slimsuit that is basically a t-shirt but with corset functionality at the waist level. Pretty tight, but also this one is stretch. Not sure if you really require me one that isn't stretch but fixed.

The store doesn't have a public toilet area, or at least I don't know any supermarket here in NL that does. The store itself is only 5 minutes walk from my house so the entire drink and you cannot pee is kind of useless. I'll think it over and consider to do it nevertheless.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

I'm glad that you liked it. :)
I was worried that it might be too much at first. I don't get much of a bondage gear budget, so most of my dears and requests will be with normal household things. Like the shoelaces. It's simple and crude, but it is effective. ;)

Report how it goes when you do it. I'd love to hear how it went. ;)
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Silver Rel wrote:I'm glad that you liked it. :)
I was worried that it might be too much at first. I don't get much of a bondage gear budget, so most of my dears and requests will be with normal household things. Like the shoelaces. It's simple and crude, but it is effective. ;)

Report how it goes when you do it. I'd love to hear how it went. ;)
Thanks. I'm far more experienced and can do a lot. That's why I went without setting any limits. This stimulates creativity. If I tell the items I have and what I don't want, I essentially ask people to come up with scenarios I already have done myself.

There definitely are things I won't be doing, but I'd rather hear the suggestion, then think of a way I can turn it into something I would do and only if that doesn't work dismiss it.