Help for New Bound

Post your dares or request a dare here.
New Bound

Help for New Bound

Post by New Bound »

Been reading forum for years and decided its time to make a request. I will have several days to play and would like to request several scenarios from the forum.
I do not like scat, blood or public scenes( More on public scenes later.
I do like crossdressing cbt anal estim and predicaments.
My equipment is.
Spandex Hood
Leather ball gag
Ear plugs and earphones
Clover clamps
Clothespins a lot of them
Screw type clamps
Small Vise grips 2
Ball stretcher
Several cock rings
Dog choker chains 6
Wrist ankle and thigh cuffs
Police style handcuffs
Training cuffs no key a knob twist unlocks them
2 TENS 7000 units
Attachments are
Catheter plug
Butt plug
A dedicated estim unit with nipple clamps Amazon
Various pads
4 inch heels
panties and bras
Lots of stockings and pantyhose Love them
Bare shoulder cocktail dress
sundress
Fishnet bodysuit
Hooded bodysuit
Various household items
I would like to request a few scenarios. First is a chair tie for a chair with no arms on it. Then a standing scenario. Finally a bed bound scene because I will need a break after being put through the wringer with the other scenarios.
I love predicament bondage Weights and stretching using pulleys attached to cock balls and nipples along with estim in these areas.
I would love to have several demanding scenes to act out over the time period.
I would not be opposed to going out bound tortured and dressed BUT it must be able to be hidden under normal clothes (Male) if items where needed Dollar store etc...
I will be doing these scenes Friday and Saturday this week and will respond to them Sunday and Monday with the flavor text results.
Please put on your thinking caps nipple clamps or whatever gets your juices flowing and create a scenario to blow my mind and load.
I will respond to your scenario by PM so you can have a first hand read of what happened during your scenario.
Thank You in advance for all your help!!!