hayden9009

Re: A game of chicken!

Post by hayden9009 »

Do you Give up?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:Do you Give up?
No! My apologies I am just very busy at the moment and sometimes don't have time go hop on here.

for your next dare. Wear a thong. Tie your legs in a futomomo (google it, much easier than it looks). Now lock your hands behind you with a pair of handcuffs, thread the chain of them under the back of your thong so when you have to reach out it pulls on it giving you a wedgie. Put your keys as far from your starting position as possible. Now you must crawl to them.
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I did your dare, I did not like it at all. Crawling was hard and a little painful on hardwood floor and unlocking the handcuffs was difficult.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:I did your dare, I did not like it at all. Crawling was hard and a little painful on hardwood floor and unlocking the handcuffs was difficult.
Aah, I apologize. I have never tried it on hardwood myself. Only on carpet
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

What's my next dare?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Wear something slutty. Lock your hands in front of you and lock yourself by a collar to some immovable object.

Now get a tall narrow container, tape your key to something that floats (ping pong ball maybe?) and put it in the bottom of the container. Fasten the container to the immovable object so that you cannot tip it over. Now place a dish next to you with the fake cum you made in it. With your hands locked together you should not be able to reach down inside the container to get the keys. So you must suck some of the cum up into your mouth from the dish, and then spit it into the container with the key. Eventually after you have transferred enough the key should be floating high enough for you to retrieve it.

Let me know how it goes, and my next dare!
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I did you dare today, I had to make a fresh batch of fake cum because the other one was spoiled, for your next dare, if your up for it I know you said no public dare where you will for sure get caught but, you shouldn't get caught. Wear something girly and lock you hands behind you back and you ankles together so you can still walk but not that fast. Freeze the key/ keys and put them outside in your yard some where, you can do this step first, now you have to wait till the key is free but you have to walk outside to check on it and or use it.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:I did you dare today, I had to make a fresh batch of fake cum because the other one was spoiled, for your next dare, if your up for it I know you said no public dare where you will for sure get caught but, you shouldn't get caught. Wear something girly and lock you hands behind you back and you ankles together so you can still walk but not that fast. Freeze the key/ keys and put them outside in your yard some where, you can do this step first, now you have to wait till the key is free but you have to walk outside to check on it and or use it.
Will do your dare tonight! Most of my clothing is just underwear but the three outfits I can come up with are:
French maid (with your choice of underwear from my photo underneath)
-or-
Thong bodysuit of your choice, with a pencil skirt over it
-or-
Leggings with thong bodysuit over (think 80s workout) with your choice of underwear underneath

Also my house is right down town and I live with roommates so would it be acceptable to drive out of town to a park somewhere and set the keys up a distance away from me and have to walk/shuffle to them?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Yea that's fine to drive some where, and go with the French maid outfit. Also let me know what's next for me.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:Yea that's fine to drive some where, and go with the French maid outfit. Also let me know what's next for me.
what shall I wear underneath it for underwear (picture provided at the start of the thread).

As for your next dare do you have any toys that can be used?
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Wear one of the pink thongs, what do you mean exactly by toys?
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:Wear one of the pink thongs, what do you mean exactly by toys?
like dildos, plugs, vibrators, etc
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

Unfortunately no
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I don't have any toys but I'll do anything you can come up with while cross dressed.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

hayden9009 wrote:I don't have any toys but I'll do anything you can come up with while cross dressed.
Hmm, alright. I feel that it is in order that you complete your own long walk type dare as I completed mine in the maid outfit on Saturday night. Wear your shortest skirt, sluttiest underwear, tightest top, and tallest heels you have. Legs cuffed together, hands behind you as well, and a collar on if you have one. Make sure your walk takes you at least 30 minutes.