Bondage Session Video Stream

Post your dares or request a dare here.
vnn

Bondage Session Video Stream

Post by vnn »

Hiya,

I am still thinking about the Video Bondage Session.
I don't want to do this via Skype.
Does anyone know a free service for a session and for several user to the same time?
There was a topic in this forum but I can't find this anymore.

MuffinMcMuffin

Re: Bondage Session Video Stream

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

Word of advice

If you want viewers, make sure you let people know well in advance. I've seen a couple of people give a few hours warning and then half of us on the other side of the world wake up and wonder what the crap just happened
Ms Muffin McMuffin
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

MuffinMcMuffin wrote:Word of advice

If you want viewers, make sure you let people know well in advance. I've seen a couple of people give a few hours warning and then half of us on the other side of the world wake up and wonder what the crap just happened
Seconded....
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Zubba1 wrote:
MuffinMcMuffin wrote:Word of advice

Seconded....
I agree wholeheartedly. I've reminded a lot of people, not just for cam shows but for last-minute scenario or dare requests, that there is a concept called time zones and that the Earth is round like a ball (not flat like a pizza... mmmm... pizza... :drool: ). None of us are awake 24/7, and we don't spend all of waking hours them in front of the computer waiting for the latest post on BA...

Frankly, I'd rather have people waiting knelt at the foot of my throne. worshipping me and waiting for my latest orders. :mrgreen:

If they do fall asleep, then I can wake them up :whip: :twisted:

So plan your shows, your sessions, well in advance so people can fit your fun into their schedules. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

bound_jenny wrote:we don't spend all of waking hours them in front of the computer waiting for the latest post on BA...
Wait....we don't?
Just kidding of course, how can I browse BA when I'm blindfolded and chained to the bed :gag:
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

tinychat can be usefull.
cam4 can be usefull.

And what has been said above. Make sure to plan it 2-3 days ahead :) So people know when and where to tune in ^^