[Dare] You decided how I'll be tied.

Post your dares or request a dare here.
firefinal1

[Dare] You decided how I'll be tied.

Post by firefinal1 »

Hello everbody. I never knew that we have a dare section here... I used to go with GetDare website. But Im going to give this a try.
So basically my dare would be that you guys/girls can decide how I will be tied and the further we get the more difficult things will become. The first person to reply with a scenario is the lucky person as he/she can add whatever he/she likes. After that the next person is limited to work with what the previous person provided and is able to change / add or remove 3 items at a time. So you can customize it a little.

So basically it kind of works like this:
Person 1: You will be bound with 10 meters black rope, 4 velcro handcuffs and a spreadbar while being naked in the kitchen.

Now person 2 has to change / add / remove at most 3 items. So it can become something like:
Person 2: You will be bound with 10 meters black rope, Police style handcuffs, a spreadbar, a ballgag and a blindfold, while being naked in the kitchen.
Changes made: Velcro cuffs are changed into police cuffs and blindfold + ballgag added. So 3 options used.

Now Person 3 has to deal with what person 2 said and can change at most 3 items again.
Person 3: You will be bound with 10 meters black rope, police style handcuffs, a spreadbar, a ballgag, a blindfold, a pair of nippleclamps being attached to the ceilinghook, while being naked in the master bedroom.
Changed made: Ceilinghook + nippleclamps added. Kitchen changed into master bedroom.

etc. etc.

I will try to update as soon as possible about the scenarios you guys/girls come up. Also as its a dare I beleive there should also be a punishment involved. The punishment for failing one of your scenarios is either being an online cam sub for 1 hours OR a punishment of choice by you (maximum of 1 hours).

Ropes:
1x 10 meters Rope Cotton Black
2x 6 meters Belt Black with Fastener
1x 6 meters Belt Blue with Fastener
1x 3 meters Belt Blue

Handcuffs / Lockables:
4x Velcro Hand/Ankle Cuffs
1x Padlock small + 2 keys
1x Padlock large + 2 keys
1x Police style handcuffs + 1 key

Toys:
1x Ballgag
1x Blindfold
1x Spreadbar 1.2m
1x Vibrator
1x Ceiling hook
20x Pegs
1x Set of nippleclamps with string and weights

Cloths:
- Regular dress
- Nothing above the waste
- Nothing below the waste
- Underwear only
- Naked
- Rope body harness (Requires the 10 meter black rope if added).

Locations:
Kitchen (Curtains will stay closed)
- Ground level
- A kitchen.
- A large window that offers direct view at a busy street.
- Connected directly to the living room.

Livingroom (Curtains will stay closed)
- Ground level
- A six persons couch
- A large 6 person dining table
- 6 dining chairs
- A large window with view of the backyard
- Connected by stairs and 1 glass door with floor 1.

Bathroom (Curtains will stay closed)
- First floor
- A bathtub and shower combination
- A toilet
- A window with view on the busy road
- Connected by stairs with floor 2 and ground level.

Bedroom (Curtains stay closed)
- First floor
- Includes a 2 person bed
- Includes a large mirror on the wall
- A window with view on the busy road
- Connected by stairs with floor 2 and ground level.

Masterbedroom (Curtains may be open or closed)
- 2nd floor
- Includes a 2 person bed
- The ceiling hook
- A window with view on the backyard
- Connected to Badroom and Bedroom 1 by stairs.

Also I will state my limits here:
Bondage / Light Pain / Outdoors / Being Dared / Daring people / Private Webcam / Being a sub / Being a Dom / Gags / Blindfolds

Dislikes:
Being a slave / Cum eating / Pain

Limits:
CBT / Poo / Piss / (Public) exposure / Illegal stuff

Well I guess good luck and just shoot :)

(We might make this also interactive if we find multiple people being able to perform these scenarios suggested and if they failed to do one, message the one that suggested that scenario for a punishment?)
Last edited by firefinal1 on 22 May 2015, 23:29, edited 2 times in total.
Zubba1

Re: [Dare] You decided how I'll be tied.

Post by Zubba1 »

I am not exactly following...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Zubba1 wrote:I am not exactly following...
i'm sure somehow it will make sense.
[
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

ponylady wrote:
Zubba1 wrote:I am not exactly following...
i'm sure somehow it will make sense.
Hmm maybe I had to explain better. It was pretty late :)
Anyway basically it kind of works like the game: Im going on vacation and I take with me... A pair of shoes
Then person 2 adds for example: Im going on vacation and I take with me a pair of shoes... and a toothbrush. Etc Etc.
(Im sure some people have played this game when they went on vacations back in the younger years )

However in this specific one you can also change an item for example: Pair of shoes, becomes a pair of heels. Or the toothbrush becomes a vibrator. Does that help?

Also updated the explaination so that hopefully it makes more sense :$
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

OK...lets first Start you with a ballgag...locking if it does.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Zubba1 wrote:OK...lets first Start you with a ballgag...locking if it does.
so you're already gagged (but we exchange the ball for a jennings with tonguedepressor. just because i'm feeling nasty) let's add a locking 5'' posture collar.
[
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

It does lock into place :) So I consider this assignment certainly doable :D
Do you prefer to have a proof for this? Or do you take my word for it?
ponylady wrote:
so you're already gagged (but we exchange the ball for a jennings with tonguedepressor. just because i'm feeling nasty) let's add a locking 5'' posture collar.
I wish I was able to perform this one, but the items are not on my item list. So maybe you can figure something out that's on my item list :)
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Your Previous Task:

I dont think you have a jennings with tonguedepressor and locking 5'' posture collar, so I am assuming that is not part of the mix.

Your next task:
Since you currently had a ball gag locked on.
Now put it back on.
Put on your nippleclamps with a medium weight. Tie them to a string to the ceiling hook so any movement from side to side (you are standing, not sitting) will pull on them.
Set your cell phone for 30 minutes and wait till the end of the 30 minutes. When you finish 30 minutes, your task is done.

Report back.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Zubba1 wrote:Your Previous Task:
Your next task:
Since you currently had a ball gag locked on.
Now put it back on.
Put on your nippleclamps with a medium weight. Tie them to a string to the ceiling hook so any movement from side to side (you are standing, not sitting) will pull on them.
Set your cell phone for 30 minutes and wait till the end of the 30 minutes. When you finish 30 minutes, your task is done.

Report back.
Initially I was thinking this is going to be a rather easy task. So I first put on my ballgag, used a rope attached to my ceiling hook (its at 2.8m height) to connect the clamps and being able to adjust the length of the rope with a simple slipknot. Next up I set my timer to 30 minutes on my cellphone and pressed the start button and quickly attached the clamps to my nipples. Being able to see how much time was left the first 10 minutes where fairly alright, except for the moment the clamps apply their pressure and you let the weight hang, that initial tug on the clamps hurts a little.

However after 10 minutes have been passed I noticed that standing still for that long becomes a little trick and I wobbled a little, resulting in the weights going up and down in a harmonic motion, which doesnt feel that pleasant for the clamps. Also I started to get a rather dry feeling in my mouth and noticed that my drool started to increase. So the position became rather unpleasant at this time being. After about 15 minutes I couldnt resist myself any long and the drool started to leak out of my mouth onto my chest and going slowly down towards my underwear. Also the weights of the clamps started to feel like they were 5 kg instead of just 0.25 kg... So now the agony started and after 20 minutes I started to distract myself by thinking of homework problems to keep my mind away from the pain and the position is was into. This worked relative fine actually up till the last couple of minutes. As soon as that time hit 25 minutes I was just to busy counting down those last seconds and biting hard down into my gag due to the weights on the clamps, but that knowledge of being release pretty soon made it a little better.

So as soon as that timer went off and I know those 30 minutes have passed I directly took of the left nipple clamp and the blood rushed back into my nipple! THAT HURTS LIKE HELL! Knowing what I would expect at the right nipple... I gathered my courage as much as I could and quickly undid the clamp over there. Again the pain made my cripple a little as the blood rushed back in there as well. After all that I took the ballgag out and noticed that my yaws were a bit sore, but fairly alright. Probably because I practice more often with my gag for longer periods of time than my clamps.

Anyway overall it has been a fun scenario and I'm ready for the next task. Also I have to apologize for responding fairly late as I was away from home for 2 days. Just came back about 2 hours ago. :)
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

**Your Previous Task:**
**ITEMS**
Ballgag
Nippleclamps
Ceiling Hook
String
(standing for 30 minutes)

**Your Next task:**
**ITEMS**
1 - Adding Rope Body Harness (using the 10 meter black rope)
2 - Adding Police Style Handcuffs
3 - Adding Blindfold
Same as previous, 30 minutes (might need to tie the key to the handcuffs so you can pull the string up and unlock yourself)

Report back.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Okay yet again sorry for the slow update ^^ But I dont have my house to myself all the time. So got to wait sometimes to be home alone.

So basically I started off the same as previously. However I first made my rope body harness instead of the other tasks and used the blindfolds just before locking my hands. I decided to lock them on my back instead of front and yet again I was "helpless" for 30 minutes. So as time passed (I guess... not sure) I started to feel those clamps again and the gag as well. I assume that was after about 10 minutes, but this time I had no clue of telling for sure. However I noticed it was slightly harder to keep track of my standing while being blindfolded and occasionally I stepped in the wrong direction making the clamps hurt like hell if they were being pulled on.

After what seems way over 30 minutes I actually heared noise downstairs and I have to admit I chickened out being afraid somebody might be home. So I uncuffed myself, undid the blindfold. Checked the timer and noticed "just" 19 minutes have passed away. After untying myself I went downstairs and found out that it was my cat who knocked down some items.... :( Nevertheless the idea was really cool, I just got unlucky with my cat I guess.