male with a fleshlight fucking machine - dare me please!

Post your dares or request a dare here.
xmikesubx

male with a fleshlight fucking machine - dare me please!

Post by xmikesubx »

Force me to orgasm. I have: rope, fucking machine with a fleshlight attached, clamps, vibrator, plugs, dildos, handcuffs, clothespins, and the house to myself. Looking for dare where fleshlight fucking machine is locked to me on a controlled setting for extended period of time to force orgasm after orgasm. Best scenario gets video of my suffering if requested!
Dislikes: blood, scat, piss, diapers. Likes: forced orgasms, post orgasm torture, nipple torture, anal, scenarios
xmikesubx

Re: male with a fleshlight fucking machine - dare me please!

Post by xmikesubx »

bump for dare request :)
RopeFetish22

Post by RopeFetish22 »

How about lock the flesh light on, hogtied yourself and freeze the key in ice. Now when you are ready, place the ice lock on one side of your house, and you go to the other. Lock the flesh light on, hogtied yourself, and go get the key. If you get there fast enough you will need to wait for the ice to melt, while having to take those orgasms. For added fun, make the ice chuck big, with a cup or bowl, or so, something similar. This is a spin on the long crawl that is listed on this site. :)
xmikesubx

Post by xmikesubx »

That sounds exciting, but unfortunately the machine doesn't allow me to move that much. I would essentially have to stay in one place to make it force orgasms. I'll try the ice mechanism while hogtied in one place? Awesome suggestion! Any more?