ok, dare me if you like

Post your dares or request a dare here.
Magdalena

ok, dare me if you like

Post by Magdalena »

Hi all!

I am just curious of the results that a request for a dare to you nice crowd will have :-)

28, female. Following is available:

Loads of sisal rope
Small dildo
Big dildo
toothpaste
towel-clamps
vibrating butt plug
tabasco-sauce
icy-hot
lemons (I usually eat them for breakfast but feel free to be creative)
plank (of a disposed bed)
several hard cover books (and soft cover ones if you see any use in them besides reading ;-) )

I practice ballet and yoga and love to explore my mind and body...my limit on bondage positions is about 45 minutes now, so 20 minutes will just not make an experience.

Not to keen on scat, watersports are ok. Going all out public is not an option. Semi-public is ok, as long as people don't think "look there goes a kinky girl".

I'm not desperately seeking dare's but any serious ones will be performed and reported!

Salute,

Magda
MSM

Re: ok, dare me if you like

Post by MSM »

Do you wanna use lemon juice, nipple clamps? There are no key-devises in you "Following is available". Do you have locks or handcutts? I can draw you scenario and you cann't get the key before you cpmplete the quest.
More selfbondage on my Telegram channel https://t.me/selfbondagenews
Magdalena

Post by Magdalena »

Totally forgot about that.....sorry. I usually keep my hands free as a safety precaution and addition of self-discipline. But I also have handcuffs available. There are no key-items for me, free to pick whatever yo want.
yes4fun2

Post by yes4fun2 »

First google how to make a rope bra.
Tie the rope bra on yourself, put on a shear top. No other covering on your top.
Insert one dildo in front, put on jeans.
Go to a Walmart or similar type store.
Walk the entire store for minimum of 30 minutes.
Go to the TV section and have a guy tell you the features of two separate televisions.
Then pm me a good description of how it.
Thanks
PS you are allowed to offer me a dare