pictures with chastity

How to do things in the forum. (Such as inserting pictures into your post.)
bobbi

pictures with chastity

Post by bobbi »

Genitals: Picture and photos clearly showing genitals must be censored prior to posting. Posted photos showing genitals will be removed by the moderators. Drawings generally have much more liberal rules and drawings containing genitals will be allowed or disallowed on an individual basis.
I request clarification on the term "clearly".

How does this relate to chastity devices? Male chastity? What about male chastity that is opaque? It sounds like I'll be the first one getting my hands on the new Bon4's soon, red and black models. ^_^

What about if it isn't clearly, but only a few pixels because dark/faraway?
anna
Site Admin

Re: pictures with chastity

Post by anna »

bobbi wrote:I request clarification on the term "clearly".
If you can see that it is a genitalia then it is clear. A female genitalia might for example be fully hidden by hair, making it invisible and thereby allowed. Male genitalia is harder to hide and would therefor not be allowed.
bobbi wrote:How does this relate to chastity devices? Male chastity?
This very question has been up for moderator discussions earlier this year. The consensus was that while a no genitalia rule would handicap the showings of chastity devices somewhat it was not suitable to make any exceptions for the chastity subforum.

I welcome you to review the new Bon4 in this forum but ask you to please not add any photos of it in place, so to speak. You can link to photos showing the device in place as long as the photos are relevant. But link to them in text format with a nudity warning. Do not attach them and do not let them load inside the post.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
ponylady

Re: pictures with chastity

Post by ponylady »

see bobbi, as a chaste forum we are naturally the best place for a review of these devices. :mrgreen: :whip:
[