Trapped by my roommate

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Expeto

Trapped by my roommate

Post by Expeto »

It was a friday evening. Diana, my roommate, just left to her parents so I was all alone in the house. Diana and I are both students living together in this house. The house belonged to my parents: it was their old house, which they hadn't been able to sell yet. Me and Diana, payed rent to my parents, so we could live there.
As usual, when Diana was out, I went to the laundry and searched for one of her thongs. I removed my jeans and underwear and put a pair of red thongs on. As a guy, this might seem weird, but for some reason, girl underwear have always attracted me. For some reason, they seem so much sexier then men's underwear. And since I was living with Diana, I had the opertunity to try them on.
Next, I went downstairs to the hallway and looked at the shoes. Next to a thing for girls underwear, I also got turned on by women in high heels. Diana had some heels, although none were really high. None of them were any higher than 3". I picked some red pumps and put them on. Diana is just an inch smaller than me and we have the same shoesize, so I don't have problems fitting them.
I sat on the couch, watching some tv. It had been a hot day, so I decided to put some windows open. I walked to my own room and opene my windows. I felt the fresh evening air on my skin. I walked to Diana's room and opened her window. As I turned to leave the room I saw her big trunk again. I always wondered what was in it, but she always locked it.
That's weird, I thought. I walked towards it to take a closer look and noticed it wasn't locked this time. She must have forgot to lock it.
Curious as I am, I opened the box. Just a stash of clothes, nothing special. I wondered what the reason of the lock was. Then I noticed I could see the bottom already, although there wasn't much in. I removed the clothes and noticed it was a fake bottom. I removed it, lay it aside and looked into the trunk.
I was amazed by the contents: I saw some latex dresses, some handcuffs, some kind of ball on a strap, ropes and some very high heels. I picked some stuff up. I had never known Diana was into these kind of fetish things. She had kept things well hidden. I felt bad about finding out her secret. I shouldn't have looked into her stuff. But on the other hand, it intrigued me. Even turned me on, looking to her stuff without her knowing and finding out these sexy things.
So she was into bondage. I wondered what it felt like. I picked up a small box and opened it. A lot of keys, probably for a number of equipments form the box. I then took the ball gag in my hands and wondered if I should put them on. Oh, what the heck, I'll clean it later. I put the ball in my mouth and closed the small belt behind my head. My mouth was wide open, because of the ball. I tried speaking, but noticed I wasn't able. I then moved to one of the high heels. Picked it up and looked at it. These were black with probably a 5" heel. They had ankle straps with a double padlock, so you could lock them. The padlocks where hanging open on the shoe. The keys weren't in them, but in the small box.
Turned on by these sexy shoes, I removed the red pair of pumps and put the 5" shoes on. I locked the shoes on, to prevent the ankle straps from dangling. I tried to stand up and noticed how much harder it was to stand in them. I walked a few steps in them and had a hard time stayiung in balance.
After a short while I decided to remove the shoes again, since the shoes were a bit hard to walk in. I took the keys from the small box and started fitting them. I went through all the keys but none actually fit. That was weird, one of them must fit? I went through them again, but slowly a nasty feeling grew in my stomach. They keys for the padlocks on the shoes were just not in the box!
My mind raced: Where could they be!
Then i heard the front door and my heart skipped a few beats: Diana was already back!
"Hello!" I heard her shout.
I was thinking what to do and then I remembered I still had the gag. I panicked and tried to remove it, as I heard footsteps ascending the stairs.
Before I could remove the gag, Diana walked into the room. Instead of shocked, surprised I saw she had an evil grin.
"Ha, I knew it. I already had the feeling you were wearing my shoes. I made this trap to catch you in the act. I knew your curiosity would made you go into my trunk if I let it open. I made a small gamble that you would put the shoes on and lock them without checking the keys and I made the right guess! Now, now, what shall we do with you"
And I just sat there, frozen, looking at Diana...
ilovebondage

Re: Trapped by my roommate

Post by ilovebondage »

wow
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

"Well, well. I'm sure you want the keys for unlocking those shoes, don't you?"
I nodded, as I still couldn't speak. I again tried to remove the ballgag and this time managed.
"Please give me the keys" I asked her. "I'm sorry for going through your stuff. You know how curious I can be"
"Yes I know. Is that the reason you are wearing my heels all time?"
She only mentioned the heels? Didn't she know about me wearing her underwear? Perhaps this wasn't as bad as i though.
"Yes" I answered. "Seeing women walking in high heels made me wonder how it is to try them. I wanted to see how hard it is"
"It is hard, isn't it? Us, women, always being pretty for you and walking in those shoes, just becasue you like it."
"Actually", she continued, "I don't mind. I like feeling sexy"
"Just give me the keys and you can have the shoes back. I know now how they feel"
"You wish. You make it seem it was a single time, but I noticed my shoes were moved every now and then. It isn't just to check it out, you like it!"
Busted!
"You can have your little fantasy. Be a good boy and i'll return you the keys later. I still need to do my choirs, so I'm sure you don't mind doing them for me."
Me and Diana divided the choirs each week. I usually did things like the garbage and she did most of the cleaning.
"Anyways, now it's too late to do much, so why don't we just go to bed and tomorrow morning you ca do the choirs. When you have done them i might return the keys"
She put the stuff I took from the trunk and put them back. I stood up and walked to my own room. It was a wobly walk. The heels were hard to walk with.
Back on my room, i waited a bit for Diana to go to bed. I was still wearing her thongs so i wanted to remove them. I tried pulling my jeans, but it was no use. I couldn't get them past the heels. I was stuck with the heels and therefor with her thong as well. That was a small problem. She couldn't find out, or I would be totally screwed...
I went to bed, not being able to remove my jeans so i just layed down and tried to sleep. Wondering how long I would be wearing those heels and her thong...

===================
Thanx ilovebondage.
Everyone, some more comments would be nice. It would be nice to get some feedback if you like it and if you think my writing is ok :-)

Will continue later.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

That's a nice story. Sometimes thinking about sleeping with heels locked on but i guess haven't actually done it yet...

"Just give me the keys and you can have the shoes back..." he has a little too demanding tone to that in my opinion, mistress should punish him for that :whip:
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

Yes, quite interesting story.

Now does she make you do the chores in those shoes. I suggest she make you put the gag back in and handcuff you for awhile too. :gag: :whip:
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

Thanx for the replies. I want to build things up slowly. I don't want to plunge him into everything all at once, but slowly. Diana still hasn't foudn out he has been wearing her underwear as well. Hopefully the next part makes that a bit clearer:
==============
Diana woke up early. Last night she caught her roommate Daniel with her 5" heels locked to his feet. She had suspected him from trying her shoes out, as she noticed that sometimes the shoes in her wardrobe were moved.
Daniel had always been curious, especially for the trunk in her room. He had asked for the contents a number of times. The trunk was the place where she hid the things from her secret BDSM life. She figured that Daniel would want to check it out if she kept it unlocked.
So on a friday evening she did just that. She told Daniel she was away for the weekend to her parents. With any luck he would find the trunk, open it, find the stuff hidden in it and see the high heels. She made a small gamble that he would try them and lock the heels, assuming the keys would be in the box with keys. There were so many keys, they just had to be in it. But they were not. She removed them and hid them where he would not find them.
She went for a drink with a friend of hers and later in the evening she returned. She opened the door and shouted: "Hello!"
No answer. It was too early for him to be in bed and she knew he didn't had any plans, so she went upstairs to her room. That was where she found him. What she didn't noticed straight away was that he even had put on a ball gag. That was interesting, perhaps he could be convinced to BDSM!
Locking her heels on him in a trap already was in the good direction. She thought to have some fun with that, but perhaps there was more into it. But for now she didn't want to rush things and scare him off.

Just woken, Diana stood up, grabbed some clothes and went into the shower. When she was done, she got dressed and went back into her room. From her wardrobe, she grabbed another pair of 5" black pumps. She had kept them away, as at first she didn't want him to know. She also didn't want to walk around with such high heels, as they might seem slutty to him.
Setting up this trap was actually a big gamble as he would discover some things about her, but it had been worth the risk and everything turned out ok. Now she put the pumps on. This made her a bit taller and since Daniel was wearing such high heels as well, she would almost be as tall as him again. If she had put normal shoes on, he would look down on her and she didn't want that.

She went to his room but saw he wasn't there so she went downstairs. Daniel was sitting on the couch eating some breakfast. He was looking a bit drowsy. He probably didn't had much sleep. The curtains were closed. He probably didn't open them since he would be exposed to viewers from outside.
"So where is my breakfast?" She asked Daniel
He looked up to her, then saw the pumps and fixed his gaze there for a small time, when he looked to her face again: "I never make your breakfast" He replied
"Well, you never want the keys from the shoes back?"
He stood up and slowly walked to the kitchen. He still wasn't used to the heels. When he left the carpet, the heels were clicking on the floor. He asked her what breakfast she wanted and made it.
"Thanks" She said.
"What do you want me to do? The shoes are really hard to walk in, and painfull as well." He told her
"Well, you should have thought of that before. You know the choirs I'm on the list for right? Well once you do those, I think you will be a good way"
He left to do the choirs.
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

I was doing some laundry when I heard heels walking by. They stopped by the door probably, as Diana was most likely checking up on me. I didn't take a look at her, as I was getting laundry from the dryer. Diana walked away and I continued doing the laundry.
I was still wearing the 5" heels, I had stupidly locked on last night. Diana still had me doing choirs and I hoped I would get the keys back soon.
After a short while I finished the laundry and walked down the stairs from the attic, looking for Diana. This day I got quite some training in these high heels and I actually got used to them a bit. They were hurting like hell though, but I could at least walk ok in them. The stairs however, where quit difficult.
I found Diana in her room behind her pc.
"I finished the laundry. Are there any other things you want me to do?" I asked her
"As a matter of fact, You can still do some cleaning. The house needs some dusting and vacuuming" She replied
"Ok" I said, and turned around so I could start the cleaning
"Not so fast! I don't think you are dressed properly"
"What do you mean? I can't really put much different clothes on. These are fine. Unless you want to remove these heels? I will still do the cleaning!" I hoped she meant that.
"Well actually, I have a maid's outfit." She walked to her wardrobe and took out a sexy maid's outfit
Since when does she have that? I never seen that before. But why would she want me to wear it? "Why would I wear it. These heels are enough. I just tried them on to see how they would walk"
"really?" She walked towards me. She put her hand on my back and slowly moved it down. She put it in my pants, grabbed the thong, her thong, i was wearing and pulled it up. I felt a small pain because she pulled it up high.
"then what is this!"
Oh fuck, no I was in trouble. She found out."ehm.. Part of my curiousity" I tried to say.
"No, no no. Now i know it. You like wearing my clothes, so now you can pretend to be a little slut and i will lend you my stuff."
"You know, i took a small gamble as i let you find out about my secret. But actually this is just great. I am into BDSM as you figured out. I actually like dominating people and you just gave me a good reason to start dominating you. I wanted to go slow, but I actually think you quite enjoy this stuff! You might not have noticed, but when you were doing the laundry I noticed you were wearing a thong of mine so I took a picture. Look!"
She moved aside and I saw a picture of me doing the laundry on her pc. I was clearly recognisable. You could see the heels i was wearing and like she said, her thong was sticking out of my jeans. Damn! I wasn't carefull enough!
"This will be a nice reason for you to obey me. If you don't follow my orders, I will post this picture on facebook so all your friends will see it."
I was really screwed. I never thought she would figure this out, but she did. and now she was blackmailing me!
"I noticed you hadn't showered, because of the heels. Here are they keys to the heels. Take a shower and once your finished I will make sure a nice pair of clothes will be ready for you"
She handed me the keys and first I did was remove the heels. It felt nice, being able to put my feet flat again!
"Thanks!" I said
"Don't thank me, it is just a momentarily relief. Now get to shower. You will be wearing those heels soon enough again."

When i finished showering, I wanted to grab my boxers. Out of habit I layed them ready, but when i wanted to grab them, i noticed they weren't there. Instead there was a g-string from Diana. I didn't want to put it on, but then i remembered the picture and the thought of it being shown to all my friends. I put the g-string on and walked to my room.
On my bed there was an outfit ready: The maid's outfit, a black bra, black stockings and the heels. Slowly I put everything on. Those darn heels again! The maid's dress had a zipper on the back, which i couldn't pull up to the end.
Diana came into my room: "Oh what a good girl, let me help you with the zipper".
she then walked to wardrobe and grabbed a pair of socks. She stuffed the bra with them, so it looked like i had breasts.
She led me to a mirror and I saw myself. The outfit was nice and turned me on, but it was weird seeing myself in it. All i was thinking: How did I end up in here?
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

Very cool! Now for a little bondage?
Expeto

Post by Expeto »

It has been a while seens my roommate Diana trapped me. She setup a trap where she would catch me wearing her high heels, of which she suspected me doing so.What she didn't know, but discovered when she trapped me, is that I did not only wore her heels on occasion, but also her underwear.
She has taken advantage of me, knowing I didn't want anyone discover my secret. She had me dressed as a maid, performing household tasks. every now and then she did some minor bondage. She knows I'm into crossdressing, and she really likes BDSM, but she doesn't want to push me too much.

It had been a while since she had last did anything to me, which was nice in some way, but somehow made me longing for another session.
Diana and I would go on vacation for a week, on monday we packed our stuff and put it in the car. We would be going to a place about 8h drive from where we lived.
After an uneventful ride we checked in at the park and went to our cabin. I unloaded the car and put everything in the living room. It was a cold, rainy day so Diana had turned on the fire place.
I saw her going through a bag of hers and she took out a pair of handcuffs.
"What's up with that?" I asked
"Well, you have had some time off from our sessions, so it's time to change that! Undress" She told me
"Not that again.. It's vacation time, can't we do it another time?"
"No, this gives me a perfect time for my plans with you. Now undress, or do you want me to send 'some pictures' to your friends?" she said
I undressed untill i was standing naked. Diana came to me and cuffed my hands around the radiator. She then walked to my pile of clothes, picked it up and threw it in the fire. THREW IT IN THE FIRE?!
"What the hell are you doing? those are my clothes!" I shouted.
"Yes i know. Filthy male clothes. That's not what you''ll be wearing this week" she said. "And stop whining or we''ll have to do something about that."
"You can't burn my clothes, that's not nescesary!" I told her.
She grabbed something else from her bag and walked towards me. I saw she had grabbed the ballgag i had worn on the first day i found out about her secret life.
"I told you stop complaining. I warned you and now you can deal with the consequences." She said, while putting the ball gag on me.
She walked to my suitcase, opened it, removed all my clothes and threw them in the fire placed. I stood there, cuffed to the radiator while my clothes burnt away. Not able to do anything and not even say anything, as i was silenced by the ball gag.
dooped

Post by dooped »

More please :mrgreen: