Interesting ad I found while temporal surfing next weekend

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Dark_Lizerd

Interesting ad I found while temporal surfing next weekend

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Central Slave Monitoring Service

Slave monitoring services are now available in our new state of the art facility. Accidental death, injury and illness is a thing of the past. With this new service, all of your slave's basic needs are provided for, so that you can enjoy your slave at your convince. With our new maintance plan, the health of your slave is our responsibility.

How does this work, you ask? Simple, with the recent advances in miniaturization, portable teleportation devices can now be completely implanted. They are monitored and controlled from the CSMS. No longer are you, The Master, required to worry or fuss with the constant feeding schedules or interruptions for body functions. If your slave acts up and requires an extreme punishment, say, locked in a small confining box, no problem, his, or her, oxygen requirements are provided by the Transmit/Receive Teleport Units (T/RTUs). For extended confinement, hydration, sustenance, and waste removal are also provided automatically. The service covers internal body maintenance operations only and in no way can prevent external damage or injury. All external damage will be reported to the local CSSC. (Central Slave Safety Council)

How is this done? By a simple surgical procedure that will install 3 T/RTUs. The first is implanted in the esophagus, and provides all required nutrients. This unit is the most complex of the three and is a bi-directional device. This will provide sustenance in the form a nutrient rich paste that easily digested and will provide your slave lots of energy. In the case of breathing problems, oxygen is also introduced and normal respiration is maintained. In the unfortience event of regurgitation, the device will remove this and prevent resulting complications. The contents will be tested to determine cause and corrective actions will be implemented to prevent any reoccurrences. The second is installed in the bladder, and will prevent fluid build-up. The third is installed in the colon to provide solid waste removal. With your monitoring service, the health of your slave is monitored and a corrective diet can be implented, or corrective drugs can be intruded to prevent illness. Spading and neutering services are also available for a nominal fee.
Last edited by Dark_Lizerd on 26 Apr 2008, 08:35, edited 1 time in total.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice! :D

I was imagining that being peddled in an infomercial on TV by some plaid-jacketed salesman... :lol:

Call in the next 20 minutes and receive a FREE remote pain/pleasure stimulator! :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I was thinking about the various torture options...
What is worse that getting all bound up and half way through...
"Oh, no... now is not the time to need to go to the bathroom...."
IE: expanding bladder syndrome.... gota go NOW!!! type of thing....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Re: Interesting ad I found while temporal surfing next weeke

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice!

About the bladder/pooping problem, I had a similar experience. I tied myself into a karada. I was all locked up with a nice thick series of ropes between my legs when I felt I had to poop. The karada was so greatly tied that I didn't want to untie it all, nor could I keep my bowel movements in check so I tried if I could move the ropes aside from my anus, and actually managed to do so. I've taken a shit while holding the ropes aside. :lol:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.