The Game 14 - The interesting thing about tutus

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 14 - The interesting thing about tutus

Post by Kay »

The interesting thing about tutus

“How much longer do I have to walk?”
“Hush, you're being punished.”

She had given quite a bit of thought to how he was to be punished. This was not a playtime so the planning was somewhat different. .Some of the classic elements were obvious, but the design of the whole was a matter of some thought. It began to come together when she realized she could combine some things he would be doing anyway in a new form.
The key was efficiency. He was going to do his heel training anyway. He was getting quite good in them, good enough that she had decided to tie his hands behind him this time. It wasn't necessary, of course, but it definitely added to the look. And it was so good for his balance training.

Then she decided to combine it with his tanning.
Simply having him lie in place for his tan, as he had done before, was too lenient she had decided. It was much better that he take an active part in it. So walking in his heels, panties and bra. So far so good. Now where should he walk? To the shop and back, regrettably, wasn't feasible... Her eye fell on the pole in the middle of the yard which had originally held a clothes line. That would be perfect. She could tether him to it with a line and have him trudge round it. That would add a good element of tedium, as well as expose all sides of him. And rather than sunning in the private side yard, there would be the chance of being seen, always a bonus, which she knew would occupy his mind nicely.

She sat back. All right then, that's the plan. It's a good scene. Perhaps she would take some pictures...
But something niggled. Something was missing... something that would elevate it to the level of art. She pondered for a few moments and then she remembered something he had let slip in an unguarded moment. Of course.
Tulle.
Quite a lot of it. No, it definitely wasn't playtime, but it was still going to be fun. Oh, this was going to be such an enjoyable day, she thought. Well, I know I'll like it, at least...

“I was very fond of that bowl, you know. It was an heirloom. I'm very cross with you. So this is what you get. Well, part of what you get.”
“I said I was sorry...”
“And you'll apologize with every step, and every swat.”
“Swat?”
“You remember what happened to Fifi for carelessness, don't you?”
“Yes, I do,” he muttered.
He hadn't forgotten, but he rather hoped she had...

“So I wouldn't be too eager to be done here. After this you have a spanking to look forward to as well. Bare bottomed of course. There's just a few details I haven't quite worked out.”
“What details?” he asked nervously.
“Well, you're going over my knee, obviously. I do like the classics, don't you? But I don't quite know if I should pull your panties down or it would be more effective to have you do it. Or perhaps you should ask permission to pull them down...? “
“Well...” he began, but she cut him off.
“Just keep walking little missy. I'll work it out. I'm certainly not going to ask for your preference.
And then there's the choice of implement,” she went on. “ And whether you stand in a corner afterwards, or write lines... So you see, there's a lot to work out. Not to worry though, I'll figure it all out.”
“Oh, good, that's a relief.”
“No sass from you madam! I have the penis gag ready for little misses who like to use their mouths... ”
“Yes, ma'am...I mean no ma'am, thank you...”

And he really meant it. The one she was referring to wasn't the small, rather amateurish one he had made. She had taken the idea and 'improved' it. Her version was twice as long for a start, and had a leather strap to hold it on. And because he had said there was nothing to look at from the outside, this one had a cute little pink penis head poking out the front. He really didn't want it in his mouth.
Not again.

He did look yummy, she thought, as he trudged around the pole in his high heels, white stockings, and his new pink lace bra and panty set, (not forgetting his breasts, of course). She had decided that his black ones really weren't flattering.
But the final piece that made it all so perfect was, of course, the tutu.

It did block the sun a bit but his tan was already well established, so it shouldn't cause a problem. And his expression when she brought it out made it all worth while.
Ah, the tutu, she thought. Back when the game was just getting started she had seen it in the thrift store with a leotard and some other odds and ends, and it had given her the idea to dress him as a ballerina. It was certainly nothing special when she found it, limp, off white, and slightly tired looking. Though the thrift store always claimed they cleaned everything prior to sale, she always did her own washing as well, and she had been quite pleased with how it came out after a good clean followed by bleaching and starching. Now it stood out stiff, white, scratchy, and very short, a sweet little tutu for her sweet little ballerina. The game had been a great success, apart from her failing to use the mirror to its full potential, but she what hadn't known then, had no way of knowing, was that she now possessed an Object of Power.

It had become their practice after a game to discuss it. What worked and what didn't. What they liked and what they absolutely didn't. They were both consciously trying to say yes to new experiences, so that category, despite some of the things they did to each other, was surprisingly small.
In one of their late night discussions a while back the talk had turned to clothing and the lack of it. Outside nudity was still a challenge for her, but after walking to the corner shop and paying the pizza guy dressed in a few fractions of a millimeter thickness of paint it had become slightly less scary. She knew now at least that the world wouldn't end...
He had come to terms with most of the bras, panties and breasts she dressed him in. He had even become quite attached to the little plain black bra and panty set. And of course they both had an attraction to Fifi that was hard to explain, beyond the fact that Demonic possession seemed the likeliest answer.
In respect of her Power Fifi was only scheduled to visit once a year.

“ You know the piece that's scariest for me?” he said drowsily.
“Your big girl boobs?'
“No, not those.”
“Ah, wearing your big girl boobs to the shop?”
“No, not even that. I mean, I don't want to...”
“I can't imagine. What?'
He looked embarrassed. “Well, it's the tutu...”
“What, that old rag? I think it cost fifty cents. And when I got it that looked like forty cents too much...”
“I don't know, I can't explain it.”
“So... good...? bad...?”
“Oh, good...I think...sort of...” He trailed off again.
Then he said,
“You know how you get a charge out of Fifi's dress?”
She nodded, feeling a little twinge inside. Oh, yes, she knew... they both did.
“Well, it's kind of like that, but...”
“But...?
“Well, I really like being Fifi. Most of the time,” he added. “But the tutu...”
“What?”
“Well...it always makes me blush...and embarrassed... and hard...”
“Hah.” Well, people are weird, she thought, falling back on their shared explanation for most of the stuff they saw everyday.
They didn't say anything more. They were both drowsy and presently they drifted off.
But just before she did Conscience spoke up.
It was sweet of him to share that.
Yes it was.
He trusts you.
Yes he does.
But you're still going to use it against him aren't you?
Yes I am.
Good girl.

She had explained the day's program, he was dressed in his tanning bra and panties as well as white stockings which were there simply for the look, and his heels. She tethered him to the pole and then said,
“There's just one more thing...”
She went to the dreaded box, got something out and turned holding...
The tutu.

When she brought it out he tried to beg his way out of it, as he always did.
“But it won't go with my heels. It will look...” He stopped, unsure how to finish the thought.
“Silly? Historically inaccurate and an artistic sin? Those are the objections you want to go with? But you're ok with panties and titties?”
That silenced him, and he resigned himself to his fate. Of course he was right. It absolutely didn't go with the heels, in any logical universe.
But today merely being right wasn't going to gain him a reprieve.

His begging was seldom successful in any case. Once she was aware of its Power she used the tutu regularly but sparingly, for she didn't want to dilute its charge with familiarity. But that meant that when she did produce it she generally had a definite idea in mind and was adamant.
In short he wasn't getting out of it. But that didn't mean she couldn't torment him first.

“Oh, poor baby doesn't want to wear her pretty tutu ...Would she like me to buy her a pair of ballet boots instead?” she had answered sweetly. “Would she like to learn how to walk on point.?“
“No thank you,” he had quickly replied. They had seen videos. The things were impossibly sexy, but the key word was impossible. Besides being eye wateringly expensive, they looked incredibly hard to walk in, and far too easy to fall off of. Of course the girls in the videos didn't seem to actually do much walking...

“No, I like my heels...” he said quickly.
“Yes, dear I know you do. So I'll let you walk in them an extra 20 minutes today.”
Then she clipped the lead to his collar and attached the other end to the pole.
“Off you go dear, round and round.”
She retired to a lawn chair in the shade of an umbrella and sipped her ice tea.
“You have nothing to complain about, you know,” she said a bit later. You're decently dressed.”
“Decently?”
“Well, none of your naughty bits are showing, so yes. You could have tea with the vicar.”
“He'd have to be a broad minded vicar. Or have very specific tastes...” he muttered, but he said it quietly. He really didn't want the penis gag.

In the event she used her hand, though that wasn't the easy option.
“All right, last one.”
She raised her hand, paused for a moment and then brought it down with a stinging slap. He gasped a bit but at least she hadn't actually made him cry. It was a near thing though.
“All right, you can get up.”
He carefully raised himself from her lap and gingerly rubbed his bare bottom. When she spanked, whether it was with a plastic ruler, a switch or her hand there was nothing pretend about it. She didn't hold back.
“Go look at yourself in the mirror.”
He did so and could see his cheeks were a flaming red.

He turned to face her waiting for instruction, but she didn't speak at once. She was looking down pensively. He followed her gaze to the tutu which he had been ordered to take off because it got in the way of his spanking. She didn't say anything, just kept looking.
She wanted so much to order him back into it, without his panties of course. She was interested to see if his blush would match his red bottom. While she pondered he waited in silence knowing exactly what she was thinking, and suspecting he knew what was coming.

She made him stand in suspense for long moments, dreading, expecting...
It was tempting, far too tempting. She'd like to keep him in it all weekend. Titties and tutu, nothing else. But regretfully she decided against it.
“You can go and get dressed. You can take off your bra and shoes. We're done here for now. I'll rub something on you later, poor thing. You did very well.”
Gratefully and rather quickly he trotted off before she might change her mind.

Later as she tidied up she reflected on the day. It had been a very successful session, she thought. The tutu really had made the scene perfect. And she had really wanted to continue, but she also wanted the tutu to retain its Power, and for that, like Fifi, it would have to be used carefully. For with great power...
Reluctantly she packed it away. Maybe next month, she thought.
And that might have been that, had a certain website not caught her attention that very evening. It was an article online showing how to make a no sew tutu. Well that, she thought, was just too too serendipitous.
When the universe goes to that much trouble to get your attention it would be rude to ignore it, Conscience said.
I agree.
So she got the fabric and next weekend she walked in and said, “Arts and Crafts time. Strip!”

Of course he doesn't have to be naked while he makes it, she had mused while she considered which fabric to try first.
Don't be silly, Conscience answered sharply. Of course he does.

She showed him the video of the process, handed him the materials and set him to work.
He worked all morning in the playground, cutting and knotting fabric and now he had indicated he was done.
She picked it up and shook it out .
“Oh, that looks very good, very full.” It was a confection of 75 pieces of tulle in shades of pastel blue, pink and white. Each piece was doubled and knotted to an elastic waistband. There were three layers and the result was a tutu even fluffier than his original one.
“All right, put it on. Let me see.”
He stepped into it and pulled it up.
“Oh, that is beautiful!” She walked around it, fluffing it up. She was impressed. It was a sweet little thing, much softer than the first one which she had starched. This one was floaty, full, floofy, even. With three layers, even though it was so soft, it stood almost straight out.

It was certainly a successful and easy way to make him a whole collection, but what she had really been interested to know was if the magic would carry over, or if it only resided in the original.
This one certainly had a different look and feel to her eyes, but of course she wasn't the final judge.
“So, tell me...” she began and then stopped. There was no point in asking him, when his burning cheeks and rapidly hardening penis rising from the cloud of blue, pink, and white told her all she needed to know.

Well, people are weird and no mistake. I've stripped you, dressed you, given you boobs that Dolly Parton would think were over the top, forced you to suck and swallow, and all I really needed was a few yards of tulle.
But no matter. I can work with that. Oh, we're going to have such fun...
“Excellent... all right, go put on your white stockings, your heels and your titties. Don't bother with panties, you won't need them. We'll have lunch on the patio and afterwards I'll let you dance for me..”
She was definitely going to get him some proper shoes, she thought.
A whole new world of possibilities was opening up.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game 14 - The interesting thing about tutus

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have got to transcribe these stories with http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/ and listen to them and catch up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ryanchew3

Re: The Game 14 - The interesting thing about tutus

Post by ryanchew3 »

This is great! Thanks :) Can’t wait for the next installment