The Escape Room - Cabin in the Woods

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
CD Tammy

The Escape Room - Cabin in the Woods

Post by CD Tammy »

Cabin in the Woods Fetish Escape Room

All week, I’d been rock hard with excitement about my upcoming weekend adventure. Now, it was finally time. The road to the cabin was a long, twisty road, covered with fresh fallen snow. The tracks that I was making were the only ones. A thought crossed my mind that I must be early. When I saw the cabin, my excitement grew.

The windows were dark when I walked along the wrap around deck to the side entrance that I had been instructed to use. It was getting colder as the winter storm moved in. I stepped inside, shutting the solid wood door behind me. It was pitch dark, I fumbled for my phone.

In the weak light, I ascertained that I was in a small mudroom, about four feet by six feet, with a very high ceiling. The door that I had entered through was solid with no inside door handle. There was a small wooden bench. The inside door had a very heavy padlock securing it. There was no light switch. The only other thing in the room was two cabinets in the wall. I tugged on the large, wardrobe like one. It was locked. The smaller one was open and contained a note.

Remove all of your clothing and put all your belongings in this cabinet. You are being watched. Do not attempt to keep anything out. I quickly peeled off my clothing and put everything in the cabinet, including my cell phone. I closed the door firmly hearing it lock. I tugged on the wardrobe doors and it opened. As the door opened the wardrobe light turned on.

Inside the wardrobe was a pair of black tights, a black long sleeve leotard, and a pair of black boots, with ballet heels, and straps to secure them. I put eagerly put on the tights and leotard, I was cold. Sitting on the bench, I managed to get the ballet boots on. They went to midcalf and each locked with two padlocks. The heels on these things were 7”, there was no way that I was walking in them. I managed to stand but fell to my knees when I tried to walk. That’s when I saw the pet door in the back of the wardrobe.

I crawled through the door into the darkness. I went down the passage until it turned on hands and knees, until I exited into a small dark room. I bumped into a pole in the middle of the room. Music filled the room, and lights flashed. Illuminated by the blacklight, the word Dance was all over the walls. If I was touching the pole, the music played, and the lights strobed. If I let go of the pole, it stopped. Using the pole, I managed to get to my feet.

Every time I would try to dance, I would fall. I can’t even stand in these shoes, I am sure not going to be dancing in them. I tried in vain for a long time, then it hit me. I was supposed to pole dance. I pulled myself up onto the pole. I used my legs to grip the pole tightly and my arms to climb. By the time I reached the top, I fell to the loft floor exhausted.

As I caught my breath, I looked around the loft, and rubbed my sore leg muscles. Light was coming into the room at the top of the wall. There was a medieval pillory. It was covered in black leather. Unable to walk in the shoes, I crawled to the pillory and used it to pull myself up. On the floor were two places for feet. The pillory had a place for the head and each hand. Tentatively, I put myself in the stock. When I closed the top, it locked. My head and hands were not coming out until it unlocked. In the dim light, I could see some words burned in the floorboards. I strained to read them. “Ten to the Seat.” What the hell did that mean? After a long time of nothing happening, I moved to where my feet were on the two footprints.

My ass exploded in pain as something smacked my upturned backside. Holy shit, that hurt. It had not caught me square. Mostly on the right side, the back of my thigh and butt stung. Why was there only one? It took me a while to realize that the blow had made me jump and my feet were not on the footprints. Gingerly, I placed my feet back where they were supposed to be. My world exploded in pain from another hard smack. This one was more squarely upon my ass, it did not hurt any less.

It took me at least an hour to manage to take all ten swats from the paddle. After the tenth one, the stock unlocked, and I freed myself. My eyes were full of tears. I rubbed my ass and the backs of my thighs. I could see the swatter board on the floor now, the footprints were pressure plates.

I found another pet door and crawled through another dark passage to another room. A room with a cold, tile floor. This room had a long table in the middle with a black lycra sleep sack spread out on it. Obviously, the next stage would happen after I got into it. I pushed my legs to the bottom and wiggled in. My arms went into sleeves inside of the sack. At the bottom of the sleeves, I found a button in each side. When I pressed the right one, I felt the zipper being tugged. I made sure I was positioned right and held the button. I zipped me in tight with only my head sticking out. The compression was amazing. I pressed the left button, and lullaby started to play softly. I took that as an invitation to sleep.

Water poured down on me from all over, waking me from my dreams. I tugged my arms, but they couldn’t move, still zipped in the sleep sack. I pressed the left button, then the right. When I pressed both buttons together the zipper was tugged free. In a torrential rainstorm I crawled free from the sleep sack. There were shower heads everywhere. Then it stopped. There was a glass door at one side that now had a light turned on.

I looked into the room, with the glass door. I could see a dressing table with a mirror. There was make-up, wigs, and hair brushes. Hanging up was a yellow sissy dress with many petticoats. There was also a pair of white tights and a pair of yellow Mary Jane shoes with low heels. Looking around, I saw a laundry basket. Sitting on the floor, I removed the boots. Then I peeled off the black leotard and tights. After I put them in the basket the door opened.

Once inside, I dried off, and set to getting pretty. The wig was blond and had two pony tails. I did my make-up to try and look like the picture on the mirror. Then I put on the shiny white tights. These must have been made by Spanx because they were shaping my legs and butt. I managed to get the petticoats and dress on. The hardest part was that back zipper, but I finally got it. Lastly, I put on the shoes.

There was a three-sided mirror and a circle on the floor. I just felt the urge to twirl. When I did, the other door opened revealing a staircase. I carefully went down the stairs. I was in a small room with a table. On the table was my car keys, my cell phone, and a bag that seemed to contain my clothing. It was locked with a combination lock.

I took my items and opened the heavy wooden door. It was daylight and I was outside, in the snow. I walked in foot deep snow to my car, feeling the cold wetness on through my tights. I started my car and drove home, dressed as a sissy girl.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Escape Room - Cabin in the Woods

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The "Saw" movies would have more appeal to some if they were written like this.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠