The Game 2 - The Penance

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Kay

The Game 2 - The Penance

Post by Kay »

The Penance
He carefully looked through the pictures while she nervously watched. They were the record of a session they had done five days before when she had tricked him into being tied up and had proceeded to strip him, shave his legs, dress him in lingerie and finally photograph him. Among other things. He had been blindfolded throughout, only to see what she had done to him when she showed him the photos. And now she waited nervously as he carefully examined them.

She had actually finished them a day before but she had put off the great reveal. Increasingly as she had worked on them she had become troubled by two things. It wasn't the pictures themselves. They were good, she knew, well composed and artfully enhanced in post production, but of course mere aesthetics weren't the only things to be considered. It had been a prank, a practical joke of a sort, and from a certain point of view it had been a very successful one. It had gone off without a hitch, the pictures were good, he had taken it well, and had even somewhat, she thought, enjoyed it. The "makeup" sex that night had been very good indeed.

But.
As she had worked she couldn't shake a nagging feeling of... she supposed it must be guilt.
It had been clever.
It had been amusing.
But she wasn't quite sure it was...nice. Because, while she had teased him about being shy, she knew that she was too, maybe even more than he was.
She could have asked him. Probably should have. He might have even have said yes, when she told him what she wanted to do with the pictures. The challenge of the project would have interested him. But instead she had forced him to do something that she herself would find very hard. That was the first thing. The second was a persistent thought, tiny at first. It bothered her. It even scared her a little. But it wouldn't go away.
How would I feel to be in that position? Do I, in a teeny tiny way, want to be...?

He went slowly through the images, went back to some and reexamined them.
The pictures were black and white, high contrast images. Mostly they were close ups of black lace against white, almost glowing skin. Stocking tops with the line of a suspender cutting down diagonally. A closeup of a breast in black lace. Long legs in sheer stockings and heels. They looked like a high end, if somewhat kinky fashion shoot. None showed his face. In fact there was nothing, at first, to actually indicate that the subject was male. His body was naturally slim with little body hair and she had made liberal use of digital airbrushing. She was aware that, whatever the fantasy, the actuality of a male in lingerie could sometimes be less than completely satisfactory, so she had chosen her angles and views carefully. She had set herself the problem of creating erotic images of him that weren't immediately male, and that wouldn't lose their erotic force when that fact became obvious. That only became clear in the final full length shot from the rear. He was haloed in light. His arms were raised, his legs spread apart with his feet locked in high heels. His body was slightly turned, with the swell of a breast just showing. His lingerie was intense black against the white skin. The background was fuzzy and vague, leaving him floating in light. But seen as a whole in this shot he was definitely, if somewhat androgynously, male.

Finally he put them back in their manila envelope.
"Wow!" he said. "Let's not leave these around for just anyone to stumble over.."
"Are they all right?"
"They're amazing! I didn't know my legs looked like that. If you want to show them you might leave out that last image though...” He picked it up again and studied it. “Though, I don't know...”
She felt a huge swell of relief. It was all right! Maybe, she thought fleetingly, she wouldn't have to tell him.
She wouldn't have to go through with it. But no, she angrily told herself. She had decided. Her heart was beating hard as she said,
"I'm glad you like them, but there's something I wanted to talk to you about."
He caught her seriousness.
"Is something the matter?"
"Well... I've been thinking. I was pretty mean on you. I started to feel guilty... I did ambush you. "
"Yes, you did," he agreed.
"And it wasn't exactly... consensual..."
"No," he agreed. "It surely was not."
"And I didn't want you to feel ... I don't know... bothered or upset... or betrayed by that, even if it turned out... kind of fun?"
He nodded.
She took a deep breath.
"So I think in fairness... "
Her throat was dry.
"Yes? What is it?"
She took a deep breath.
"I can't undo it so I think I owe you, I guess it's amends. I think I should get... the same treatment."
"The same...?"
She nodded. "You should tie me up the same way."
Her words hung in the air as he pondered what she had said.
What she hadn't said.
Finally he spoke.
"An interesting offer. To be clear, by 'the same way' you mean tie you up outside and ...?" He waited.
She felt her face get hot. Was she blushing...?
"Yes," she said finally.
"Yes, what, exactly?" he insisted.
He's wants me to say the words. Well that was fair. She had made him beg.
"Yes, you can tie me up... outside... and strip me... naked...", She muttered quietly. "...if you want to..." she added.
There. She had said it. And maybe he would decline the offer. Maybe making it would be enough. He hadn't felt betrayed, not really. So there really wasn't any payback needed...
But she knew that that was unrealistic.
A girl says to a guy, “You can strip me naked...” What is he going to say? Realistically? “Oh thank you, but I think I'd rather not...”?
Of course he would want to.
At last he said, echoing her thoughts,
"Oh, I think I definitely want to. In fairness. I would have to, really. You'd be helpless, right?"
She nodded again.
"So let's see... You could wear about the same as I did to start, shorts and panties, no shoes, that part's easy. "
He was obviously warming to the idea.
"But what about a top? I was topless when you... ambushed me."
Specific details were coming into focus which she hadn't considered in the abstract. She pictured having to walk outside already half naked. Could she do that...? Would he make her?
"But of course I couldn't ask you to do that,” he went on. “So you can start with one. But how to take it off with your hands tied? It's rather like the question how you would get a bra on me... Oh, of course! You can wear that strapless bra as your top. And you won't need the enhancements you gave me," he added.
The picture changed to her wearing the lace confection she had dressed him in. Ah well, fairness is a wonderful thing.
"Oh, good," she said with resignation. "That's worked out then.”
"Don't be embarrassed about having to wear it. I won't make you keep it on for long."
She was sure he wouldn't.
Well, she thought, if we're going to work out details...
"I don't suppose you could tie me with my back to the alley...?"
"If you're offering restitution, I don't think so," he said with a half smile. "In all fairness..."
"...no, I thought not..." she said.
"And you'll need a blindfold of course."
She was startled.
"But that was just to keep you from seeing what you were wearing. I know what I look like..." She paused.
"Naked, yes. But you did say I could tie you the same way. And it's so much more...unsettling... to not be able to see. You don't quite know what might be going on. Oh, we are going to have fun!"
Well, somebody is she thought. Curse my overdeveloped sense of fairness. I'm committed to this now, thanks to an overactive conscience.
And, if she were to be totally honest with herself, there was also that damned teeny bit of curiosity about how it would feel.
Well, she was going to find out, whenever that was.
“So when do you want to do it?” he asked.
“Oh, I don't know...sometime. There's no hurry...” she answered vaguely.
“I think we should do it now.”
She was startled. "What, now? Right now? I thought we could wait...?"
"No need to. It's about 90 degrees out today. You won't catch a chill. No time like the present. You go change. I'll go get some things and we can start in, say fifteen minutes?"
Oh. Goody.

Thirty minutes later her curiosity about how it would feel to be tied up, blindfolded, slowly stripped and exposed nude outside had been entirely satisfied. He had described the experience as "unsettling". That was, she decided, accurate as far as it went, but it was a bit understated.

Nervous but resolute she had presented herself in the covered area at the appointed time. As specified she was wearing shorts, panties, and the strapless bra, which was now revealed to be, not black, but a deep red. Over her shoulders she had added a semi transparent scarf.
"Somewhat stretching the dress code?" he said.
He was holding the ties in his hand.
"If madam would please stand here?" She moved to the spot and held out her hands for him to attach the ties. Then she raised her arms and he clipped the carbiners onto the eye bolts.
"Comfortable?" She nodded. He drew the scarf from her shoulders and finally tied on the blindfold.
"There. All set."

As she waited nervously for him to begin, she thought he might tease her or tickle her, but instead for several moments he was silent. Finally he said quietly in one ear,
"Your shorts comes off in one minute."
Ah. That was much crueler then tickling. She was left to count down the seconds in the dark, waiting... Her heart was pounding hard.
Finally she felt his hands at her waist undoing the snap. Unhurriedly they were pulled down her legs and freed from her feet.
"Ah, very nice," he said. The lacy panties were also deep red. She had chosen the same ones he had worn and they did indeed match. “That was a very sweet thought.”
I'm standing outside in my bra and panties. Ordinarily that would have been scary enough, if she hadn't known what was coming. Granted, she was still completely dressed, swimsuits showed more. But these were the most outrageously sexy pieces of lingerie she had ever owned and certainly ever worn. And then he said,
“Now you have a choice. Would you like me to remove your bra or your panties first?”
“I don't know... I...” How can I ask for one or the other...?
“No preference? Well, no matter. In a minute or so you'll be quite naked so it really won't make much difference which came off first.”
She heard him move behind her.
"Your bra comes off in...45 seconds."
"Not a minute?"
"Nope. 40 seconds.”
And again she was left to wait as the seconds ticked by. Apprehension mixed with anticipation. Her breath was short. He's going to take my bra off... I'm going to be...
Then behind her she heard him mutter, "Ah five hooks. I couldn't tell..." Slowly, one by one he unclasped them. Then she felt the garment slip away. Briefly he caressed her right breast. Then he whispered again in her ear, as she knew he would,
"Your panties come off in... thirty seconds."
I'm topless I'm really... wait what did he say? Thirty seconds? Only thirty seconds! It's really going to happen.. I'm going to be naked... No, wait I changed my mind... Again the apprehension and anticipation grew. She almost spoke but then clamped down hard on her words. No! I won't beg! I volunteered for this! Yes, said a quiet part of her mind, you did. And wasn't that one of your better decisions? Stop it! Models do this all the time. Oh, I lost track of the time! How long before...?
And then he felt him behind her, hands at her waist.
"No, wait..." she began, but it was too late. Gently but firmly he pulled them down and off her feet.
Oh no no no... Without seeming to will it she felt her body twist to the side and her leg cross over trying to hide herself. She knew it was irrational. To anyone watching it wouldn't make her any less naked, but she couldn't help herself.

Then she heard a piece of wood being dragged. Oh no! Not that...! She knew what it was. He had found the high heel spreader bar. When he had it positioned he took her foot, brought it to the shoe and buckled it in. Then he drew the other leg out, farther out... and finally buckled it. Her feet fit snugly, which meant he had padded the shoes, which meant that a bit of planning had occurred...
Now she was fully spread, fully exposed. She could wiggle her hips from side side a little, but she couldn't hide. Her legs were opened wide. And she knew exactly how wide. Three feet. It had been a good stretch for him. It was almost too wide for her. She remembered the fun she had had making the bar, scouring the thrift stores for the largest, highest, sluttiest heels she could find, fastening them to the bar, imagining him locked in them. Was it still as amusing?
"I remember you said that nude in heels was always stylish.."
“How are you going to dress me...?” she asked anxiously, trying not to think about how exposed she was.
But he replied, "Oh, I don't think I'll bother with that. You said I could tie you and strip you. You didn't say anything about being dressed.”
“But...”
“No, I think I'd like to just leave you naked for a while. You're much more decorative than I am and you had me bare for quite a while you know. And it will give me plenty of time for photographs. I'm not as good as you, but on the other hand I'll have a prettier model.”
"Oh....”, she said in a tiny voice.
“And you did say you wanted to make amends, didn't you? No, I think I'll just leave you like that for twenty or thirty minutes and then we can decide. There's no hurry. We have all afternoon.”
Twenty minutes? Thirty? Longer? All afternoon??
But at least she knew what to expect now. She just had to wait. Naked. She had thought that once he had her stripped he would spend the time petting her, or teasing her or... something to pass the the time. That at least would be a distraction. But since the brief caress of her breast he hadn't touched her. She didn't think he had taken any photographs yet. How long had it been? It felt like a long time. It had probably been a minute or so? Disconcertingly, along with her embarrassment she could also feel her nipples stiffening despite the heat, and an unmistakable dampness between her legs. She hoped he hadn't noticed.

But gradually she became aware that he was doing something behind her. She heard various unidentifiable sounds, and...water being poured?
Then she smelled shaving foam.
"What are you doing?" she asked, with sudden concern.
"Well, as you're just standing there, I thought I'd shave you."
"What? Why? I just did my legs yesterday..."
"Yes, and very nice they are. But I wasn't thinking about shaving your legs."
"What?" And then with alarm she realized what he was proposing. "No! You can't...! I won't let you!”
“Well, as to that, you're not in a position to object. Helpless, remember? But I think you will let me. In fact you're going to ask me to aren't you?” She shook her head.
“Well let's see ... I seem to remember this worked wonders...”
He touched her armpit lightly. Then he slowly drew his nails down her side. She tried to jerk away but was held tightly.
“'Ahhh...no...!”
She was ticklish too.
“So what's it to be? Hmmm...?”
She clenched her lips together and shook her head.
He stroked her again and then lightly touched the other side. She tried to resist but after a moment gasped,
“All right...!”
He paused.
“All right, “ she said, “go ahead...”
“Oh no, You can do better than that. You have to ask me...?”
“Please...?”
“Yes, please is a good start.”
“Please..shave me...?”
“You'll have to be a bit more specific than that. What would madam like me to shave?”
She paused and jerked when he lightly touched her rib again.
“No! My pussy! Please shave my pussy. “ she said quickly in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.
Another light touch.
“Please shave my pussy!” she gasped louder.
“That's better. Are you sure?”
“Yes, don't tickle me again. I want you to shave my pussy. Please...”
"Very well. Now, you just stand there and think about... well, about how naked you are, I suppose. How much more naked you're going to be... Now be very still, I have sharp objects here..."
And , what with one thing and another, the long, lazy afternoon wound on.

That evening in bed they discussed the experiences.
"So...are you ok?" he asked.
"Yes, I think so," she said. "It was more intense than I expected. Which is silly really. I'm not ashamed of my body, honestly..."
"Nor should you be..." he said, kissing the closest available bit.
"But still...it was really something to be immobilized and exposed like that... And for that long."
“Yeah, it's definitely an interesting experience.” He paused. “...but maybe not totally horrible...?”
“Well...” she smiled, remembering some of the events of the day. “Maybe not totally...”
There were both quiet for a moment with their own thoughts. Then he said carefully,
"...So... do you think you might want to... do it again? Sometime...?” he asked, carefully.
"I don't know...maybe..."
"Yeah, that's kind of how I felt. "
"Really? You would?
"I think so... It was kind of fun, wasn't it...?"
They were getting sleepy now. She said drowsily,
“Did you mean what you said about masturbating for me? Would you do that sometime...? I really haven't ever watched...”
“I guess so, sure, sometime...”, he yawned.

Right, she thought. He may be asleep, but I'll take that for consent. She wasn't upset by the adventure. It had been scary and nerve wracking and embarrassing, but she couldn't deny that it had also been arousing. And it had been her choice.
But the shaving. And the begging... That was something else. There was going to be an accounting for that. Tomorrow, she decided, she was going back to the thrift store to see if they still had that sweet little pink tutu and leotard. A little alteration and it would be perfect.
She'd have to get some ballet shoes... maybe she could do something with the spreader bar... panty hose... oh and he'll need some new breasts, his big girl ones wouldn't be right. Cute little dancer titties this time... some makeup perhaps... yes, definitely makeup. Lots of it. No blindfold this time, and a mirror. He'd get to see exactly how he looked.
His modesty would be preserved, he wouldn't have anything to complain about there. After all, he'd be fully dressed. Well, mostly dressed. Probably...
And as for the other.
Yes, that's just what we'll do.
After all, he promised.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: The Game 2 - The Penance

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Great story. Reminds me of "A little favor", but this is sort of a revenge story. Keep them coming, K
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠