A very unusual bdsm experience

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

A very unusual bdsm experience

Post by KinkInSpace »

Before I begin
This is a fictional story. Any correlation to a real person with a similar experience is purely coincidental. The story is told from the I perspective as if you are reading a diary. Although in a diary there is no introduction, because this is a fictional story and not a diary, I included an introduction.

My plan is to make a long story. As such, I will spread the story over many posts in this topic. Here is a way to quickly jump to the other parts of the story.
  • Day 1 is halfway down this post. Unfortunately, I cannot link to it.
  • Day 2
  • Day 3
  • Day 4
The following days are under construction.
The following days have not yet been written. Introduction
Hello, my name is Peter. I'm a 27 year old male. I'm very much into kink, doing self bondage in my spare time, but lounging for the experience with a mistress. I live alone. I have a girlfriend who's not into kink at all unfortunately. She comes over often, but we're not yet at the stage of moving in with each other. She is okay with me being into kink, and she is willing to be a human backup for me, but she disapproves my kink on all other aspects. She would rather take off my nipple clamps than putting them on... let alone beat me or even tying me up. I can do selfbondage just fine but for her I have to be able to get out of the bondage myself and if I fail to do so and I require her help, she will lecture me on how bad selfbondage is and that maybe its not such a good idea afterall.

Although I am totally fine with the lecture, it prevents me from getting trapped on purpose. I long for the force of a real Mistress. I never have been to a BDSM establishment though, but it is on my wishlist and its growing more and more on me.

I work as a senior design architect, programming on various tools our company makes. For my job, I have to travel to other countries occasionally to meet with my clients. My travel costs and stay there are all funded by my company and I have to arrange my own stay there.

This has allowed me to actually take of a week from work after I visit a client and have a much cheaper holiday in a foreign country than normally. I do have to pay for the hotel where I stay, but I do not have to pay for the trip itself.

Another job for one of our clients
A client contacted us from a foreign country who is interested in getting some changes made to the software specifically for their needs. I've been asked to go there to make the arrangements.

I still have 3 weeks of holiday time I can get, and I thought about combining the visit of the client with some selfbondage activities. So I decided to take off the week after I met with the client. Bringing my laptop would allow me to send emails to my team so they could work on the project without me actually being present, checking on the work and helping out when I got back from the week off. Usually these changes clients make often have about 2 months of work on them anyway, so a week off really was not going to be an issue.

Booking my hotel and flight
I had the meeting on a Friday morning, so as usual, I would fly away on Thursday evening, get to a hotel, next day have the meeting, and in the evening fly back home. But with an additional holiday attached to it, I would fly home Friday next week.

Looking at the address of the customer, I read the name of the city, and something familiar popped in my head. Wasn't there a famous BDSM club/establishment in this area?

I googled BDSM and the name of the city, and there it was. They presented themselves as a hotel with a twist.

Hmmm, this changed things quite a bit. If I were to go for this place, I probably don't want to spend a full week there, given that it is my first real BDSM experience. I know the area is lovely by itself, so I could book a hotel for the second part of the week too.

Their rules and regulation stated:
- We're a BDSM oriented hotel. In order to stay with us, you must be willing to be naked, bound and ordered around.
- You will be our slave when you stay with us.
- You must sign a consent form after we explain what we do. If you deny this consent, you cannot stay with us and will have to pay a small cancellation fee.
- If you are a the Dominant and submissive couple, who is willing to play in our hotel, please look elsewhere.
- Our hotel is entirely oriented at giving our customers the best slave experience. In order to be able to do this, we do not allow Dominant and submissive couples to be our guest as Dominant and submissive.
- We do allow a Dominant and submissive couple to come and go in this setting, but after check-in, the Dominant will be our slave too. We also do allow the Dominant and slave to be separated at all times.
- We offer our slaves a unique experience that will fulfill their wishes as best as we can.

- Curious or questions? Feel free to contact us before making your appointment with us.

I contacted the establishment to get more information. The conversation went as follows:

They: Hello, and welcome to Kink Hotel. My name is Ariana. How can I help you?
Me: Hi. I'm looking into staying with you for a week, but I have a few questions.
They: Sure, go on.
Me: First, I will be needing a place to stay on Thursday in 3 weeks, and if possible I want to stay for a week. Is there still room available?
They: Checking... Yes, we have plenty of room available. Do you want to make a reservation?
Me: I have another few question first.
They: Sure, go on.
Me: This is going to be my very first BDSM experience. Is it possible to book only the weekend? Say, from Thursday until Sunday, and if I enjoy myself on Sunday, extend until Friday?
They: Sure, that is not a problem.
Me: Alright. Also, when I stay at your hotel, am I allowed to leave as I please?
They: That is usually not done. People often don't want to leave. They want the full experience.
Me: Well, you see, I am visiting because of a business trip. My airplane lands on Thursday, then I need a night to sleep somewhere, the next day I have a business meeting, and I thought to have some fun after, which is why I am contacting you. Would it be possible to have a normal night from Thursday to Friday, attend the business meeting, and upon returning start playing?
They: Hmm, an unusual request. Can I put you on hold for a second so I can ask what options there are?
Me: Sure. :) I'll wait.

I was put on hold for a good 10 minutes before Ariana came back to me.

They: Sir? Thank you for waiting. We can accommodate you with your wishes. But you do not actually have to have the first night be a normal night. We can start playing upon your arrival already and just ensure that you get well rested to your appointment and return back to us afterwards. We understand that you come to us for playing with us, so we are confident you will come to our hotel after you had the business meeting with your client. Because you will be leaving the premises I have to ask you to pay up front. You can do this when you arrive here. Normally we ask for payment at the end, but this is an exception.

Is that okay with you?

Me: Oh, that sounds like a good idea. Yeah, I'm totally okay with that.
They: Shall I book your stay with us from Thursday in 3 weeks with a duration of a full week, with an evaluation on Sunday morning, that if you want to leave after Sunday, you get some money refunded?
Me: Yes please.
They: Just to confirm, your plane leaves on Friday the week thereafter, correct?
Me: Yes.
They: Okay, I've booked your stay from Thursday to Friday, 8 nights, with the option to cancel mid-week.
They: Do you have any other questions?
Me: How will you know my likes and dislikes, when it comes to BDSM?
They: When you arrive here, we will do an intake and simply ask you. After the intake is done, we will ask you for your consent which makes the agreement with your interest final. If for some reason you get cold feet at that point, you can decline the intake and leave after paying a cancellation fee. I should point out that there is a regular hotel close by. We have an arrangement with them to always have a few rooms available in case guests cancel. So far we have not had many guests to cancel, but it has happened. They are usually not ready for the experience but most of these guests have returned and had a wonderful stay since.
They: Anything else I can help you with?
Me: This hotel close by, could I stay with them if I decide to cancel on sunday?
They: Yes, that is possible. You can even come back after a few nights if you want. I don't expect that we will be fully booked over night.
They: Anything else I can help you with?
Me: No, thank you very much. That'll be all.
They: Bye. See you in 3 weeks.

Day 1
I'm excited...

A few days before my trip, the hotel sent me an email with instructions. The instructions mentioned the following:
- Attached is a pdf document. Print it out and bring it with you.
- After landing on the airport and retrieving your luggage, go to corridor F, take the elevator to level 2, go to the reception desk.
- Hand over the pdf document that you printed out.
- If you have no printer, but you do have a smartphone, show the pdf document through your smartphone.
- Someone of us will pick you up and bring you to the hotel.

Today, I will be flying to a BDSM hotel and this will be the first time a Mistress will deal with me rather than myself. It is more expensive than a regular hotel. Quite a lot more expensive actually. I've said at work that I have an acquaintance in the area and that I will be staying for a week with them, so I did not need a hotel, and an excuse for a week off. Due to my position, I actually do make a lot of money now so I can easily pay for this experience.

I am a bit nervous though. Sex with my girlfriend is common for me, and my selfbondage too, but another woman will see me naked now and god knows what else they will do with me.

At least I told my girlfriend and she was okay with this. She understood I have these cravings and she "rather have a professional teach me a lesson than that I crave for something she could not give me.", that were literally her words...

I'm pretty sure she thinks I'll be done with kink after the experience. I doubt that'll be the case though. But we'll see.

I like being bound, I like nipple clamps on my nipples, and I like being helpless. I really doubt this experience will change any of this.

Anyway, so I'm at the airport now, on my way to the destination country. My plane is about to disembark. My suitcase with clothes for a week, toothbrush, some books have been handed over and I have my laptop with me on the plane so I can do some work during my travel.

My flight is announced and I can board the plane. After take off, I am working on some projects for work and an hour later my plane lands.

I exit the plane, look around and see corridor F. I enter corridor F, find the staircase and head to the 2nd level. I go up to the desk and hand the printed pdf.

The clerk behind the desk says: "Thank you. Please follow me."

She opens a door and allows me in. I enter a small room with a few chairs and a table. She offers me something to drink and tells me that it can take up to 30 minutes before my ride to arrive.

I decide to do a bit more work.

30 minutes later, a man enters the room and says "Peter?"

I look up and say: "Yes?"

He says: "Hi, I'm your ride. Are you ready to go?"

I pack my stuff and follow him.

We walk back to the public section of the airport, through a few corridors before we find an elevator. The elevator goes to a parking garage. He leads me to his car. The luggage goes in the back, I take seat in the front passenger seat.

He starts driving. When we're on the road towards the hotel, he makes a phone call.
He says: "Hey there, I have Peter with me, we are on our way to the hotel. I expect to bring him in 15 minutes."

When we arrive at the hotel, he helps me get out of the car and helps me carrying my luggage inside the hotel.

A Mistress, fully dressed in leather with a riding crop in her hand and a clipboard in her other hand waits for us and says: "Hi Peter, I'm Mistress Kate, welcome to Kink Hotel. You will address me as Mistress. Please follow me.

I follow Miss K to the front desk. She said: "Ah, you're the one with the special arrangement. I have to ask you to pay up front now, is that a problem?"

I say: "No, not at all."

I make the payment and Mistress Kate says: Okay, wonderfull. Lets have some fun. We'll do the interview first. Please leave your belongings here so we can bring them to your room. Will you follow me?

I follow Miss K. We go to a corridor, around the corner until we reach a few closed doors. Miss K opens a door and lets me inside. Inside is a small room. There is a desk with a computer inside with a normal chair. There is also an X cross on the wall with cuffs, and there are 2 more doors.

Inside the room, Miss K turns to me and asks: I have to ask before we continue, are you really serious about being here? You will be naked and you will have a BDSM experience you never had before. If you say yes, I will continue with the interview.

I am nervous. This is it. I'm going to commit to my first real BDSM experience.

Miss K notices my nervousness and says: "Don't worry, its our job to make sure you enjoy yourself. If kink is something you really like, this experience will be awesome for the both of us.

That definitely helped calm my nerves a bit, so I replied Yes to her earlier question.

Miss K said: Great. Please follow me.

She opened one of the other doors and asked me to go in.

It was a very small prison cell. It was 1 meter by two meters. At the far end, there was a closet with the lid unlocked. Miss K said: Please undress yourself to only your underpants. I want you to be fully naked with the only exception being your underpants. You can't even wear socks, shoes or even your watch. Please place all your clothes in the closet at the end, close the lid and lock it with the padlock. Understood?

I said: Yes.

She looked at me and said: "Slave, from now on, you will address me as Mistress. If I ask you a question, and the answer is yes, you say Yes Mistress. Is that understood, slave?

I said: Yes, Mistress.

Miss K: Good. Now, get naked as instructed. You can knock on the door when you are ready.

I walked in the cell, Miss K closed the door behind me and locked it. There I was... Locked for the first time with a real Mistress being in control. This was awesome.

I undressed myself until I was wearing only my underpants. My socks, shoes and even my watch were removed. I placed everything in the closet as instructed and locked it with the padlock. I checked, and it was closed.

I knocked on the door, indicating that I was ready.

I heard the lock click and Miss K opened the door. I was lead out into the bigger room.

Miss K ordered me to the X cross on the wall and secured my hands above my head to the X and my legs spread to the bottom of the X.

Miss K started to explain the intention of the stay although somewhat vaguely.
She explained there would be multiple sessions a day in which I would receive training, there were activities planned to allow me to experience kink in unique ways and I would help out with certain activities to where my performance would be judged. I could receive punishment for bad performance or misbehavior, but if I performed well, I would be rewarded. She explained that I would have to tell her my definite no list and a list of wishes. She would never cross my no list and try to incorporate some, if not most of my wishes into the activities.

Miss K went to her computer, fired up a program in order to ask questions.

Miss K's first question was: Slave, please answer honestly. This is for your own sake.
Miss K followed: At this very point, how likely do you think you will decline signing the consent? You have a basic understanding of what will happen, although we haven't discussed your yes and no list yet.

Me: I don't think I will decline, Mistress. It sounds very fair, and definitely something I want to do.

Miss K: Awesome. Then I'm going to assume you will fill in the consent form. Please understand that if for whatever reason you change your mind, you are still free to not sign the consent form, cancel the week and pay a small cancellation fee. Is that understood, slave?

Me: Yes, Mistress.

Miss K opened the drawer of her desk and got a pair of scissors. She walked up to me looked at me and smiled.

"Well, well..." she said. The moment I've been waiting for. Lets see what flesh you bring, Slave.

She used the scissors on my underpants, and a few cuts later, my underpants fell down, exposing my penis and balls to Miss K. I was tied to the X cross, so there was nothing I could do. This was awesome, and Miss K noticed.

"Oh, slave... you're getting excited. Please control yourself, or I will have to punish you.", said Miss K.

Me: "Yes, Mistress."

"Ok, Slave." said Miss K, "Lets continue. You know that bondage is a requirement for this hotel. That is why I was able to restrain you to this X cross on beforehand. But bondage comes in many forms. There is loose bondage like this, strict bondage, suspension bondage, being forced to stay in uncomfortable positions and being forced to stay in any position for a longer than usual time. Is there any form of this list that you have a problem with or want to comment on, Slave? Or are you okay with experiencing all of these?"

Me: "I'm fine with all of these, Mistress. Although I have not experienced uncomfortable positions or a forced position for a longer time, so I'm not sure how well I can cope with that."

Miss K: "Noted. In BDSM sessions, slaves often get locked up in cages for any given time. They are free to move but are naked and confined to a small space. Is this something you have a problem with at all, and if not, is there a maximum duration that you wish we will not exceed?

Me: "I'm fine being locked up in a cage to have my movement restricted. I've locked myself up in a dog bench for a few hours, so I'm fine with that. I don't know what my maximum duration is though, but honestly, I do not want to miss any of the fun, so the shorter the better, I guess?"

Miss K: "Punishment can be a reason to lock you in a cage, and if you need a lot of punishment, it could be that we lock you up for 4 hours or maybe even more. Is that going to be a problem, slave?"

Me: "I see. No, Mistress, that would not be a problem."

Miss K: "Another reason to lock you up is to get rid of the sense of time. Being locked up and not knowing when the next thing will come is a thrill on its own. Although we usually don't exceed 2 hours of locked up time, it may happen. Is that going to be a problem, slave?"

Me: "No, Mistress. That sounds like a good reason to lock me up."

Miss K: "And what if you sleep on a comfortable bed, but that bed is inside a prison cell?

Me: "I have no problems with that, Mistress. In fact, that sounds like something I would miss if it weren't there."

Miss K: "Good. With the exception for tonight, due to your appointment tomorrow, do you require us to give you a proper bed to sleep on, or do you also wish to experience sleeping as a real Slave?"

Me: "Oh, that is a tough question. What does it mean exactly?"

Miss K: "I will not go in full details because it is part of the experience. Lets just say that normally you sleep on a bed with a mattress, blanket, and stuff like that, whereas the slave experience will be... quite different."

Me: "If I agree to it, will that happen every night?"

Miss K: "We will gauge your response, and depending that, it may or may not happen every night."

Me: "Does that mean that if I agree to this, but it appears to be not for me, it is a once and not again experience?"

Miss K: "Yes."

Me: "In that case, I'd like to experience sleeping as a slave too.

Miss K: "Do you have anything against wearing a gag?"

Me: "No Mistress."

Miss K: "Do you require an orgasm at the end of play, or can you also play without the orgasm?"

Me: "I prefer an orgasm of course, but it would not be the end of the world if I did not receive one, Mistress"

Miss K: "And if I give you no orgasm for all but one days, would that be bad?"

Me: "No, Mistress. That would probably be the best thing for me."

While I said that, I thought... No... shit, I should not have said that. Now she will most likely not give me an orgasm after a session.

Miss K smiled. She well knew it was me making a mistake there.

Miss K continued: "Slave, males lose their sexual interest after an orgasm. If I give you an orgasm during play, but continue the session, do you consider that bad?"

Me: "That depends, Mistress. I indeed will lose interest and I do need a bit of rest, but if you give me that rest, and you get me interested again, I can continue to play."

Miss K: "Noted. Yes, we know how to deal with men and orgasms. I'll mark you down for continue is yes.

Oh crap... I was hoping to not get to that point. I hope she really knows what she's doing.

Miss K: "Another aspect of BDSM, and a big one that is, is pain."

Oh shit...

Miss K noted my response, and continued: "Slave, have you experienced pain during a BDSM session in any form whatsoever before?"

Me: "Not really. To be honest, this is my first real BDSM experience."

Miss K: "You have no BDSM experience at all? How did you know you wanted to do this then?"

Me: "Well, I like selfbondage a lot. I do that..."

Miss K: "Selfbondage counts as BDSM experience. Have you never put nipple clamps on your nipples?"

Me: "Well, yes, I did that, I guess.

Miss K: "And how about hitting your ass with an object?"

Me: "Okay, yes I did that too."

Miss K: "Slave, you start to annoy me. I ask you if you have had experienced pain, and you said no. But you have had nipple clamps on you and you have done impact play too. So the answer is obviously yes."

Me: "Sorry Mistress. Then yes, I have experienced pain before."

Miss K: "How often have you worn nipple clamps, Slave?

Me: "A few times."

Miss K: "A few times... is that 2 times? 3 times? 10 times?"

Me: "I think I've done it for about 30 times, Mistress."

Miss K is getting a bit more annoyed, and says: "you call 30 times a few times? Slave. Please answer honestly. In order to know what we can and cannot do to you, I must figure out where your limits are."

Me: "Permission to speak freely, Mistress?"

Miss K: "Granted."

Me: "I have worn Nipple clamps, but I have always been able to take them off when they hurt too much. I'm afraid that it will hurt too much."

Miss K: "Slave, it is not up to you to tell me when things hurt too much. When things start to hurt, I will know. It is then up to me if I relieve you from your pain, or that I continue to allow you to experience pain. Please understand that it is my wish and job to give you an experience you will never forget. So unless there is a good reason to keep you in pain against your will, I will assure you, I will release you from any pain when you want it gone before you even have to tell me. Is that understood, slave?"

Miss K: "Ok, lets repeat this question, now that you understand how this works."

Miss K: "Slave, do you have a problem with me putting clamps on your nipples?"

Me: "No, Mistress."

Miss K: "Do you have a problem with me using a whip, riding crop, flogger or any other form of whipping instrument on you, most likely your bottom, but not necessarily limited to?"

Me: "No, Mistress."

Miss K continued to answer some more questions and allowed me to freely state any things I really did not wanted to experience. Among the answers I gave were scat play (no pooping), no needles, no piss drinking or anything else that is gross in my mouth or on my tongue.

Miss K: "Before you will sign the consent form, I'd like to test you a little bit."

Miss K walked up to me and started to touch me. Her hands went around my body, feeling my muscles in my arm, moving past my skin in a ticklish way until she reached my nipples. With both hands, she grabbed my nipples and softly squeezed in them.

Woah, I definitely felt that. It was not to painful, but she looked me straight in my eyes when she squeezed them gently.

Miss K: "Okay, so they are sensitive. Noted."

She then applied quite a bit more grip on my nipples.

"Ouch!", I expressed.

Miss K instantly released them and said: "Wonderful. I'm impressed, your nipples can handle more than you let me believe. I'm sure you'll come to love the nipple clamps we have here."

Miss K then freed me from the X cross and helped me towards the desk. I was forced to sit down, my legs were cuffed to the chair and my left arm was locked behind my back.

Miss K asked: "You are right handed, right?"

Me: "Yes Mistress."

With one free arm, being otherwise fully naked, Miss K placed a piece of paper on the desk in front of me. It was the consent form. A pen was placed next to it.

Miss K: "Please carefully read the consent form, and once you have read it, please sign it. If you, for whatever reason, don't want to sign it, please tell me instead."

I read the consent form. It was a very generic consent form that basically said what I would expect from a consent form. I saw nothing in there that would make me think this was a bad idea, so I signed the consent form.

Miss K: "Great slave, now you're officially mine. Well, for the next few days, anyway."

Miss K: "One more thing. As slave, you cannot speak to us unless you are being spoken to first, or you need something that is too urgent that you can't wait for us to ask you. If during a session you have the indication that things get higher than you can handle, and you want us to take it slow, please say Orange. If during a session things are going so fast that you really don't want to play anymore, you can say Red. Red means: we misjudged the situation, and the session is aborted directly. You will be brought back to your hotel room and given time to rest. Red does not mean end of your stay unless you want to leave. Do you understand, Slave?

Miss K: "Okay. Well, its getting late. How late do you have your appointment tomorrow?"

Me: "I'm expected to be there at 11:00 am."

Miss K: "And when do you expect to be back here?"

Me: "The meeting is going to be about 2 hours. I will probably have lunch with the client, so I estimate that I will leave there at 2:00 pm. Then I also have to send a few emails to my colleagues and possibly prepare some work for the project. That would take about 1 hour maximum I think."

Miss K: "How far away is your client?"

Me: "Not too far actually, It is about 30 minute walk from here."

Miss K: "Would you mind telling me the address?"

Me: I actually do mind, Mistress. I cannot disclose the name of my client. I hope you don't mind.

Miss K: I do not mind, in fact, I understand. The only reason I asked is because we can give you a ride back and forth which means you will have more playtime with us, depending on where they are, I'm sure we can get you there quicker than 30 minutes.

Me: I see, that is really nice. If you have a map, and I point to a location on the map, then walk from there, is that acceptable?

Miss K: Sure.

Miss K opened google maps on her computer, and I pointed to a location. It was a 6 minutes drive. Far better than 30 minutes walking.

Miss K said: "When you are done with the client, may I suggest to incorporate your office work into a session?"

Me: "What do you mean by that?"

Miss K said: "Well, you said, you would need an hour of work on your laptop after the meeting is done. What you come here first, get naked, maybe restrained a bit to a chair, and then do your office work? Would that sound fun?"

My eyes glowed, oh what a wonderful idea! I said: "Oh, yeah, that is a great idea."

Miss K: "Alright. Let me get you released from your bondage to the desk and escort you to your hotel room so you can get some rest. If you want, we'll have some breakfast in the morning and we will even squeeze a little session in before then. Nothing to fancy though. We'll end the session at 10:30 am, and get you ready to depart at 10:45 so you will be 5 minutes too early at your client. They'll never mind people who are 5 minutes too early."

Me: "That sounds like a good idea, Mistress."

We left through the 3rd door in the room. It lead to a corridor that had many doors, similar to the entrance. The corridor lead to an elevator. We were brought up to the 5th floor. I was still naked at this point though, but there was nothing I could do about it. Luckily, there was no one else who would see me. On the 5th floor, we walked on a large corridor, turned around the corner and continued until we reached room 532. Miss K unlocked the door by swiping a key card through a reader. She opened the door. We entered a small room with a big prison cell in the middle. Miss K used a key to unlock the door of the cell and opened it.

I was lead inside, she then closed the door behind me, locked it up again and said: "Good night, sleep well. I will wake you up tomorrow in time for your session. If there is an emergency and for whatever reason, you need to see one of the staff, you can press the red panic button for the intercom. Please understand that if you use it and there isn't an emergency, punishment will follow in all cases, no exception."

Miss K went to the hotelroom door, went outside and closed the door behind her.

I was naked, locked in a big prison cell. In the cell was my bed, a comfortable 2 person bed, with blankets and the whole shebang. On both sides there was a night stand with a light on it, and two buttons. A button to turn the light on and off, and the red panic button with speaker for the intercom. Next to the bed was a bucket. Above the bucket, there was a piece of paper on the wall that said Toilet with an arrow down.

The prison cell was made part of a big normal wall (this was the wall of the hotel room) and 3 walls of steel tubes, which were the prison cell walls themselves. Outside the prison cell was a normal hotel room with a small kitchen, a normal toilet, a shower area, a couch, a table, a tv even, and a curtains that indicated a window was behind it. The curtains were closed though.

From my bed, I could see the tv even though it was behind bars, but it was out of reach to turn it on, and there was no remote in sight either. In the corner, I saw my suitcase and hand luggage, but that was out of reach too.

I decided that I should go to bed and sleep I never had slept naked before. If I slept at my girlfriends place, or she slept with me, and we had sex, I would always get in my night garment afterwards. But this time that was not going to be possible. This was actually a nice side thing.

I got in bed, turned off the lights, and fell asleep.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 28 Feb 2019, 22:58, edited 6 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: A very unusual bdsm experience

Post by KinkInSpace »

Day 2
I'm still asleep when the lights and the tv in the room turns on by itself. A video is being played where Miss K tells me to wake up. The video repeats itself a few time before the tv turns off by itself. I'm still half asleep before I realize what happened.

I'm in my prison cell, fully naked, laying on a comfortable bed. I have no clue what time it is. I pull my wrist up to watch on my watch... but right, I had to take off my watch yesterday.

I look to the curtains in front of the window, and I can see the daylight shining against it. At least I can estimate the time to be around 8 am, possibly later.

I don't feel too tired either, so I have had plenty of sleep.

I'm laying in bed waiting and getting more awake.

I hear a noise coming from the door, and Miss K enters the room. She is holding a pair of arm restraints and a neck collar with leash.

Miss K: Good morning Slave. Did you sleep well?

Me: Yes, Mistress. Thank you.

Miss K: I've come to get you for breakfast if you're interested.

Me: Mistress, what time is it?

Miss K: You don't need to concern you of the time, Slave. All you need to know, is that we will ensure that you arrive at your appointment at 11 am.

Me: Yes Mistress.

Miss K unlocks the prison cell doors and steps inside.

Miss K: "Slave, please stand up, turn around and move your arms behind your back."

I did as she pleased. Miss K used arm restraints to bind my arms behind my back. She then placed a collar around my neck with a leash attached to it.

Miss K: "Okay slave, follow me."

Miss K tugged on the leash and I followed her. We left the room, went to the elevator and moved to a different floor.
We arrived at a larger room with metal tables and weird looking chairs. The chairs had a metal grid for surface area to sit on. I bet that would sit very uncomfortable. There was only one table though, with 2 chairs on either side. Miss K removed my arm restraints and ordered me to sit down.

I sat down with my bare bottom touching the grate and it was very uncomfortable. Miss K then secured my legs with cuffs that were attached to the chair. I could still stand up, but I would not be able to go anywhere. My arms were secured behind my back and the chair preventing me from using them. Leather straps were secured around my legs and torso, preventing me from standing up.

Miss K said: "You will soon be eating breakfast. But we made it more interesting. I hope you don't mind."

Miss K sat on the other chair across the table.

Another slave and Mistress joined the room. The slave was mostly naked too, but was wearing a harness. His penis and nipples were visible, but he was gagged. Guided by his Mistress, he brought a menu to the table, kneeled down and layed it on the table before getting back up. Then they left.

Miss K picked the menu up and showed the content to me. It contained a list of items to drink and eat. It was mostly bread but had some options about what to put on the bread.

Miss K said: "Well slave, this menu is what you can get. If you know what you want, you have permission to tell me."

I looked at the list and made my choice. It was going to be bread with cheese and a glass of milk.

Miss K said: "Thank you, slave." and placed the menu back on the table.

Miss K started a conversation with me about what I do for a living and how I got into BDSM and stuff. A casual conversation.

We were interrupted when the other slave and his Mistress came back in the room.

The slave looked at Miss K, but said nothing, given he was gagged.

Miss K aborted her sentence in our conversation, looked at the other slave and said: "My slave will have bread with cheese and a glass of milk."

The slave nodded, and they both went away again.

We continued our conversation. A few minutes later, the slave returned with my breakfast, placed it on the table and left again.

Miss K picked up the food and began to feed me. In the meanwhile, my ass was still sitting on this metal grid which became somewhat uncomfortable. I ate the food, then was given the milk to wash it away. I felt full, this was nice.

The empty plate and glass were left on the table, and Miss K stood up, untied me from the chair and helped me up.

Oh, standing up after having this grid forced into my bottom was painful but also a huge relief.

My arms were tied behind my back once more, and she grabbed the leash to direct me to the elevator.

We went to a different floor. I didn't know what floor exactly we were on, but we moved down quite a bit. If I had to guess, I'd say this was a basement.

We ended up in a big corridor made of stone, as if this was some kind of secret cave. There were light fixtures mounted on the wall, but otherwise, it looked like we ended up in a mine shaft or cave of some sort. The corridor had quite a few doors attached to it. Miss K directed me to one of the doors, unlocked it with her key and directed me in. She closed and locked the door behind her. We were now in a real BDSM dungeon, and a good looking one too. The walls were still appearing to look like a cave, but there was loads of BDSM furniture in here as well as different sizes of cages.

Miss K directed me to a specific location in the room. I had to spread my legs so she could place them in cuffs that were attached to the floor. My arms were freed from behind my back, raised in the air and secured to a suspended hook.

Miss K walked to the wall, pressed a button and my arms were lifted into the air by what appeared to be a crane.

I was now suspended in place with my feet still on the ground, and my arms hanging almost stretched out above my head.

Miss K said: "Well slave, lets have some fun. When was the last time you pooped, slave?"

Me: "That was yesterday at the airport, Mistress."

Miss K picked up a buttplug, walked up to me and inserted it into my ass. The plug was not really that big. It was actually rather small. I saw in movies that normally they use lube, but this one was small enough to not require this. Also, I was amazed that she could insert it with me standing up.

She then grabbed a metal harness of some sort and started to put this on my waist. It appeared to be a chastity device. Or a metal underpants if you will.

My penis and balls were placed inside it and it was secured with a padlock.

Miss K said: "So slave, You are now in a chastity device. In this device, you can still pee, and normally you can also poop, but pooping will be a bit harder now, with the buttplug in, and the shield that will prevent the plug from coming out. I estimate that you do not need to poop for a while, so this is not going to be a problem. I do want to test your nipples though. I love nipples, and you have 2.

Miss K grabbed a gag, and placed it on me, muffling any sound. She then grabbed a pair of Nipple clamps and placed them on my nipples.

Aaahhh.... They were powerful clamps. More powerful than what I have at home, although the pain did fade away a bit. Hard to describe.

Miss K looked at me and said: "Look at that, you can take the clamps. Good."

Miss K walked away and left the room.

Wait... She's leaving? And I'm here, in pain, and nothing I can do?
I started to scream in the gag.

Miss K heard me and returned immediately. She looked at me and I stopped screaming. She said: "Oh slave, you have so much to learn. You need some serious training."

Miss K left the room once more.

I screamed once more, but this time, she stayed away. After a minute or so, I stopped screaming.

The pain on my nipples started to increase, turning into a burning sensation. I moved around, but I was very well secured, unable to do anything.

A minute or so later, Miss K returned, holding a plastic bag in her hand that seemed to be filled with some stuff. She moved to one of the cages and placed the bag inside.

She then moved to me and said: "I bet your nipples are really in pain now, aren't they?"

I wanted to say yes, but it didn't came out right, so I then nodded yes instead. Miss K asked if I would like her to remove the clamps, and I nodded yes with all my might, as if I was screaming: "Yes please"

She understood, grabbed the nipple clamps and squeezed them quickly, then removed them from my nipples.

Ouch!!!! That hurts. I screamed in my gag and Miss K started to laugh and said: "Oh slave, it is such fun to work with you."

Miss K placed the nipple clamps on a table, walked back and started to rub and roll my nipples.

Ouch ouch!!! Aaaahhh... That hurt so much. What the hell was she doing???

As if Miss K heard my thoughts, she said: "There you go, blood circulation restored. Wonderful, isn't it? Nipples."

Miss K said: "Well slave, we are nearing that time where you have to leave for your client, so I guess this is where I have to stop the session."

Miss K walked to the wall and lowered my arms. The cuffs were removed. She then removed the cuffs from my legs.

Miss K removed the collar too, grabbed me by the arm and directed me to the prison cell. She put me inside, locked the door behind me and said: "Slave, the bag on the floor contains your clothes. Please put them on.

I wanted to tell her that she forgot the buttplug and chastity cage, but she also forgot the gag, so more than some muffled sound was not coming out.

Miss K looked at my attempt to speak and said: "Slave, now! You will now get dressed. Understood?"

I nodded yes. I'll tell her when the gag is removed. I grabbed the bag and found all the clothes I left in the bin yesterday. Well, all clothes except my underpants. They were destroyed yesterday. I started to put all my clothes on, including my watch, socks and shoes, and the bag was emptied.

Miss K allowed me out, took the gag out of my mouth and said: "Lets get you to your appointment.

I said: "Mistress?"

Miss K looked at me and said: "What is it slave?"

I said: "Permission to speak freely, Mistress?"

Miss K said: "You may."

I said: "Mistress, I think you forgot the buttplug and chastity cage.

Miss K started to laugh, then laughted quite a bit louder, then looked at me and said: "Oh slave... No... You will have your appointment with your client as scheduled, and there will not be anything they can see that will tell them you are staying at a BDSM hotel. But I do need to ensure that you will come back, so I've locked a buttplug onto you. If you ever want to poop again, you will come back to us. Besides, isn't it going to be exciting being with your customer while wearing a buttplug and being forced to do so too?

I panicked... I never done BDSM in public... What if they found out? Would this be the end of my career?

Miss K grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back to the elevator. We went up to my hotelroom. Miss K said: Please prepare yourself for your client. Brush your teeth, do your hair, that kind of stuff. I will come back for you in 10 minutes.

Miss K closed the hotelroom door behind me. I went to my suitcase, opened it up, got my toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, gel, and all other attributes I needed to get ready for the appointment. As I was brushing my teeth, I felt the buttplug inside me. That aroused me, got an erection, but that was stopped by the chastity cage. Oh, this was really nice actually.

I was ready, walked to the hoteldoor tried to open it, but it was locked. I walked to the table, pulled a chair and sat down. A few minutes later, Miss K opened the hoteldoor and walked in. She said: "Lets go. Is there anything you need for your appointment?

Oh right, I need my laptop. I picked up my laptop.

Miss K grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back to the elevator. We went back to the reception where the guy from yesterday who picked me up from the airport was also. Miss K handed a note over to him and said: "Please bring my slave to this address, and pick him up at 2pm to return him here.

I followed the driver and after a 6 minute drive, he stopped at the location I pointed out on the map yesterday. He let me go and I was now on my way to my customer. Every step I made, I felt the buttplug in my ass. It was wonderful, and the fact that there was nothing I could do about it, made it even better. I was scared but I decided that it was much better to enjoy the experience, so I did.

I walked for a while, around a few corners to the address of my client.

The meeting with my client was like a normal meeting, other than the fact that I was actually in a BDSM outfit, but they didn't know. It was scary at first, but it didn't take too long to overcome my fear. I had the meeting, we had lunch, had a second meeting and I left the building 2:04 pm. I walked back to the point where the car had dropped me off this morning, and the car was there ready to pick me up.

I walked towards it, got inside, and was driven back to the hotel. Entering the lobby, Miss K was waiting for me. She grabbed me by my arm and directed me to the interrogation room of yesterday. She placed a leash on my and directed me back to my hotelroom. She unlocked the door to allow me in and asked me to put my laptop on the table. I did as instructed.

Miss K asked: "I know you have some work to do on your laptop now. Is it something that you have to do this moment, or can it wait for 15 minutes?"

It could wait for 15 minutes.

Miss K said: "Good, lets get you out of your clothes first then. Please follow me."

We went back to the elevator, and I was brought to the dungeon. I was placed in a cell which was locked once I was in, and was asked to get naked, and put the clothes in the plastic bag.

Once done, I was to hand over the bag through the bars to Miss K.

After she had the bag and I was still locked, she asked me to turn around and put my arms behind my back and through the bars. She then placed cuffs on them locking me in the cage. She walked around the cage, to see me from the front, stretched her arms through the cage and hung nipple clamps on my nipples.

Ouch!

Miss K said: "Silence slave. Endure this. I will put away your clothes now to a safe place. I will be back shortly. Until then, you will suffer. This is your punishment for calling attention this morning when I left the room."

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress.", I said.

Miss K left the room with my clothes. I was alone in the cage, naked, wearing a buttplug, chastity cage and nipple clamps, with my arms tied behind my back behind the bars. There was no way I would be able to move my hands to my nipples to get the clamps off. I tried sitting down, but that didn't work either. I could not get low enough to get enough room to move my arms to do anything significant with them.

I had to face it, Miss K knew exactly what she was doing, and she pretty much had figured out what I like. It hurts on my nipples, yes... but in a way, this is exactly the kind of experience I was hoping to get. Possibly even better.

The pain on my nipples started to increase and I was hoping for Miss K to return, but she wasn't returning just yet.

It definitely took 10 minutes for her to come back. I was wearing the nipple clamps longer than yesterday.

But she did come back. She walked to the cage and said: "How is my slave doing? Are we in pain?"

I said: "Yes Mistress."

Miss K: "Do you want me to take them off?"

Me: "Yes, please, Mistress."

Miss K grabbed the clamps and gently removed them. It still hurt, but not as bad as this morning, because she was now more gentle with them.

She placed the clamps in her pocket, then stretched out to my nipples once more and there came the rubbing and twisting of my nipples with her bare hands. Ouch... god!

Miss K smiled and said: "Yes slave, you know the drill, we must restore blood circulation. And I have to admit, I just love to see you in pain."

Miss K removed my arm restraints and let me out of the cage. The chastity belt was removed too, and so was the butt plug.

I was given a collar once more, although this time, it was locked around my neck, and Miss K directed me back to the hotelroom.

Once I was back in my hotelroom, Miss K removed the leash from my collar and said: "Well slave, you have some work to do. I will leave you alone with your laptop and I'll come and check upon you later. Do note, you can't go anywhere but the hotelroom. If you need to pee or poop, feel free to use the bathroom. If you want to use other facilities that are available to you, feel free to use them. This includes drinking and eating what you can find."

Miss K left and I was again locked in the hotelroom, this time with my laptop. But I was fully naked. It was weird, but in a way, it was really nice.

I fired up my laptop and started to do some work. While I waited for some tasks that occasionally happened, I looked down, saw me being completely naked and got excited. I looked around me, saw the BDSM cage I slept in last night and was turned on even more.

I sent a couple of emails did some coding work, sent some more emails and after about 40 minutes of work, I decided that I had done everything there was to do. I turned off the laptop, and waited a few minutes. Miss K did not come. I walked to the door, tried the doorhandle, but it was locked. I knocked on the door a few times, but nothing happened.

I was alone. I was naked and locked up in my hotel room. I decided to unpack my suitcase. I placed my clothes in the closet. For a moment I considered to actually get dressed, but that may have made Mistress unhappy, so I decided against that idea. Maybe just a pair of undies? Nah, who am I kidding? This is forced upon me and I love it. Its not too cold either, so lets keep being naked.

I tried turning the tv on to pass some time, but it wouldn't come on. I opened the curtains for the window to look outside. The view was pretty nice. We were up high.

Being a bit bored, I turned my laptop back on and decided to play some games to pass the time.

While being in the middle of a game, Miss K entered the room and saw me gaming. She said: "So you're ready it seems. Please turn off the laptop right now."

I was almost done and wanted to finish the game, so I kept playing. Miss K walked up to me and forcefully closed the lid almost with my hands in between. "Now means now, slave.", Miss K said.

She hooked the leash onto my collar and dragged me out of the room. We went back to the elevator, down to the dungeon.

Miss K said: "Slave, you disappointed me. You were supposed to do work, not play games. I'll make sure you will not play games."

In the dungeon area, the door of the room was locked with us trapped inside. She tied my hands behind my back with rope, the other end was tied to my penis and balls. The rope went between my legs.

"Don't move, stay there", Miss K said.

She walked to a wall with controls, pressed a button and out of the floor, a metal cage rised up. Once the cage was completely raised to floor level, she opened the cell door, and ordered me in.

As I stood naked in the cell with my hands tied behind my back onto my balls and penis, the door was closed and locked. Miss K then went back to the controls, and lowered the the cage about 75% down. My head was still just above the floor level.

Miss K turned to me and said: "Well slave, you are now locked in a cage naked being tied up in a bit of an awkward position. I'm going to lower you down all the way into the ground. You will remain there until supper time, which will be a couple of hours. I had plans to do some recreational activities, but instead, I'm going to punish you. This is a light sentence though, its just solitary confinement. Let that be a lesson for you."

Miss K turned back to the controls and lowered me further in the ground. It was dark down here and as the cage lowered even further and was far enough down, it went pitch black dark. I looked up and did see a tiny bit of light on the corners, but my eyes had yet to adjust, so I saw nothing else.

As I stood there, my eyes started to adjust and I started to see just a little bit. It was not that much though. I looked up for the light that was there to have a little bit of comfort. Then, the light in the dungeon was turned off and it became completely dark. I was naked, with my hands tied behind my back, rope tied to my balls and penis, and if I moved my hands a bit, the rope, that passed my buttocks, would pull onto my penis. This was nice, but it was in no way possible to get any kind of orgasm out of this. The darkness felt like I was wearing a hood, except, I did not felt anything on my face.

There was nothing for me to do, but to wait. Wait until Miss K would release me. If I only had decided to just look outside, rather than to game. I'm sure Miss K would not have punished me then...

Some time has passed

I'm locked up in this cage for quite a while now. I still can't see anything. I'm naked and my hands are still tied to my penis. I have jugged it a bit to have something to do but it doesn't provoke any kind of arousing feeling unfortunately. The rope on my penis is starting to hurt now though. Probably too much tugging on the wire by my own doing. I have to say that, as I can't do much, one of the things that I can do is reflecting on my situation. I am in a full fledged BDSM environment. Its my first, but even though I am now bored to death, I am naked and tied up and it actually is pretty awesome. The erection could not be stopped because of this and that is probably really not helping the pain on the rope on my penis either.

I wonder when I will be released. I am starting to feel a bit hungry, so if my biological clock is on par, its probably getting close to dinner time.

Some more time passed

Okay, so I'm in this cage for quite a while now. I'm not that amused anymore at this point. I don't mind getting out now. I have no choice though, so I will have to wait for Miss K to return. But man... I definitely will do my best. This is not something I want to happen again.

While continuing to think about stuff I hear sound coming from above. I look up and the light turns on. I can see light sipping through the small cracks. Oh, please let it be Miss K releasing me. Please...

I hear a loud sound and my cage starts moving up. Yay!

When the cage is moved about halfway up, Miss K stops the cage.

I'm still half under the floor. I hope she is not just checking on me and will leave me behind once more...

Miss K says: "Well slave, I am checking on you to see how you're doing and to make the waiting a bit more bearable."

I don't like the sound of that.

Miss K walks up to me, goes through her knees she's sort of on my level, stretches her arms out and... oh no... she's holding nipple clamps.

The nipple clamps are attached to my nipples and ouch... those I definitely feel.

Miss K moves back up, walks back to the wall and lowers me down again.

This time I'm not just naked in the cage with my hands tied to my penis, but my nipples are in pain too and I can't move my hands to remove them. This sucks... wow... this is actually really horny.

The initial pain is subsiding a little bit and although there is still pain, I am much better able to bear this. I actually really enjoy this predicament now. This is actually the first moment where I am really happy with the decision to do this holiday.

I happily struggle in my bounds even though that makes the pain on my penis increase.

As I am in pain waiting, suddenly the cage is being lifted up again. I think it was 15 minutes that I was down again? Dunno.

This time, the cage is moved entirely up.

Miss K says: Slave, do you want an orgasm? You have permission to speak.

Me: "Yes please, that would be great Mistress."

Miss K starts to stroke my penis. I'm still pretty much bound, and my nipples are still clamped while I'm in the cage, but this is heaven nevertheless... Oohhhhh...

As I'm getting higher and higher Miss K speeds up and right before I am nearing my climax, she stops.

She waits a bit as she sees I was nearly there.

Disappointed as I was, I'm relieved when she starts to stroke my cock again. Oh, this feels so good. In the meanwhile, the pain on my nipples is increasing and starting to get to uncomfortable levels. But it doesn't seem to matter and I'm getting my orgasm.

Well, almost... Miss K pays close attention and stops before I can get it again... I try to make movements as if I was fucking someone but its no use... The orgasm doesn't come.

Miss K giggles. The pain on my nipples increases with the absence of joy on my penis and I give a sigh. Miss K notices and says: "Oh, are we having pain on our nipples? Aww... I bet you want me to stroke your penis again, don't you?"

Me: "Yes Mistress, that would be wonderful, mistress."

Miss K strokes my penis again and allows me to get to good heights again. The pain on my nipples is there, but the awesome feeling on my penis is better. I'm near my climax and noooo... Miss K stops once more...

Miss K sees the frustration in me and says: "Yes slave, let this be a lesson for you. It is not up to you to decide when you get your orgasm or not, but it is up to me. And so far I am more enjoying to see you in pain and squirming, rather than giving you that release."

Miss K starts to stroke my penis once more and 2 more times she edges me but stops before I get an orgasm. I accept that I have no control over when I get my orgasm, so I decide to just enjoy it as best as I can.

Finally Miss K gives me my orgasm and wow, it is the best orgasm I ever had. As I'm settling from the orgasm, the pain in my nipples gets worse and worse. The clamps are still on. I sigh and start to moan. Miss K notices and says: "Yes slave, that hurts on your nipples now, doesn't it?" I want to end your punishment with one minute of real pain on your nipples after an orgasm before I release you. Bear it slave! That is for taking this experience not seriously."

The pain on my nipples is not fun at all. But I have no control over this at all. I am patiently waiting for the session to end, and I notice that although the pain on my nipples definitely is more there than before, it somewhat levels and I can bare it. Its just not fun, as I'm not in a sexual mood anymore.

The minute passes (or probably less... Miss K did not look at a watch) and she releases the nipple clamps and wow, that feels soooooo much better.

I'm being released from my bounds and released from the cage. A lease is attached to my collar and Miss K takes me back to the elevator. We go up and end up in a large room. There is a big stage in the room and lots of tables. The room has a big colorful carpet and lots of guests with their clothes on are sitting on the tables talking to eachother. The outer ring has tables too but with a black carpet. Some of the tables have slaves and their mistresses sitting at them. Miss K directs me to one of the free tables in the black area and directs me to sit down.

My legs are locked to the chair, and the chair itself can't move. Miss K explains the idea of this room.

She says: "This is our showroom. Guests can come here to eat and have a bdsm themed dinner show. They order food and when it is served, they can watch a bdsm show that is being held on the stage over there. Because this is new for you, you may be a guest tonight, so you can see what happens here. If you like what you see, you can be featured on the stage and earn a small refund at the end of your stay."

Miss K leaves me alone for a bit. I look around and see people looking around fascinated, I see other slaves who either sit alone or with their Mistresses. I assume the other slaves are guests like me.

Miss K returns with a menu and asks me what I'd like to have for dinner. The menu looks really good. High quality dishes are on it. I would definitely not consider this slave food. I tell Miss K what I wish to eat and she leaves me again.

After 20 minutes, Miss K returns with 2 plates and something to drink for the both of us. Although my feet are tied, my hands are free.

Miss K tells me that I am allowed to eat by myself and watch the show that is about to start. Miss K also eats her food enjoying the show too, even though I expect her to have seen it before. Then again, it may be different every day. Who knows...

The show starts with a slave dressed as a pony and walks around the stage, guided by his Mistress.

He has his nipples clamped, his penis fully exposed and an expression on his face saying: I'm in pain, but fuck it, I'm loving this so much.

The mistress directs him around until the slave gets tied up to a bench. Mistress gets a whip and a whipping demonstration comes next. The whip leaves serious marks behind and I'm both impressed and shocked. I never have seen a BDSM session in real live. Always on videos. And to think that I could be on that stage experiencing this... My penis got erected.

After the whipping demonstration, the slave was moved to a cage where it remained for the duration of the show. Another slave was brought up on stage and a shibari showcase was held. Basically, the Mistress would tie up (this time it was a woman) in various erotic positions, usually suspended into beautiful sculptures.

At this point most people, including me finished their food.

After the Slave was fully tied, photos were made by a photographer. People from the audience were allowed to come on the stage and make photos of themselves and go back seated again. The slave would then be untied, positions were changed and the slave was tied into a new position. She was showcased up to 10 different positions before the show ended.

After the show ended, all slaves and their mistresses remained seated while the guests slowly left. Miss K then brought me back to my hotel room, locked me up in the cage that had my bed, wished me good night and left me alone.

I was getting a bit tired already so I figured this was around the end of the evening. I was glad I could go to bed. It didn't take long before I fell asleep.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 05 Jan 2019, 22:06, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I was woken up the same way by the tv turning on and off. Looking outside, or rather to the closed curtains, it seemed to be darker than yesterday. I had slept well enough, but if I'm not mistaken, it may actually be that I'm being woken up earlier.

Miss K comes to get me and I'm being brought to one of the dungeons downstairs.

I'm starting to get used to the fact of being naked all the time though. I had expected something like this to give me more sexual arousal, making my penis being erect lots of times, but so far that hasn't happened.

Nontheless, I'm very much enjoying myself.

I'm asked to stand at a certain place. My hands are required to be held in the air, and are secured by cuffs. My feet are spread apart and locked as well.

Miss K says: "Well there slave. Its time for a different kind of training. During the interview, we asked if you would be willing to serve us in exchange for a small reduction on the amount that you pay when you leave. Of course, given that you have paid up front, we will refund any money you make for serving us. You said you would like to. Guess what, I'm going to train you now."

Miss K continued: "I'm going to put a harness on you, which is a serving slave's uniform. You will be serving our guests and other slaves. At all times, your penis will be visible to anyone who wants to see it, and so are your nipples and ass. If you misbehave, I will use my riding crop either on your ass or penis, depending on how severe the offense is."

Miss K continued: "But lets get you in your outfit first."

Miss K grabbed a small buttplug and inserted it into my anus.

Miss K then got a harness and put it on me securing it tight. It was pretty heavy actually. The harness went around my waist, over the shoulders and straps that went through my legs. In that strap was a ring that my penis and balls was pulled through.

Cuffs were attached to my arms and legs and I was given a bitgag to wear as well. My mouth was not pulled way up though, but there was something going into my mouth pressing on my tongue making it really hard to speak.

Miss K said: "Well slave, this outfit looks really good on you. But I need to train you too. I will start with showing you what misbehavior will result in. I don't actually need to do this, but I just love to see you in pain, so... tough luck."

Before I knew it, Miss K attached nippleclamps to my nipples. Woah... I felt these for sure. Not too hard but definitely there. I wanted to say "Please no" but the bitgag was doing its job pretty well.

Miss K then took the riding crop and started to spank my ass. First the strokes were not too bad and I was like: oh, I can take this... But Miss K noticed and increased the power until sound came out of my mouth.

Miss K laughted and said: "Hahahaha, yes slave, I can get you in pain if I want, and I like it a lot. I will hit your ass a bit more before I move on. "

10 more hits were fiercely dealt on my bottom, and they hurt. Very stingy.

Miss K stopped hitting me on the ass, walked around me a bit then the next hit surprisingly was given directly at my penis. OUCH!

I screamed in the bitgag. It was not actually a very hard hit, but completely took me by surprise.

Miss K said: "Aw.... isn't that sweet... Slave is suffering... Well Slave, this hurts, doesn't it? This is one way we will punish disobedient slaves. Oh who am I kidding. I'm enjoying myself way too much here. Sorry Slave, I'm going to hit your penis a few more times, just for fun."

I struggled in my bounds but it was useless. Miss K hit my penis a few more times. It was dealt with the same force, but now that I saw it coming, I could take it well.

Then suddenly, Miss K came from the other angle and hit my balls. Ouch! WTF? Ouch!!!!

Miss K said: "Yes, your balls is another part I can hit if I want. I won't struck these too hard because I know how sensitive they are, but I also do know how much they can actually take before I get in a danger area. And yes, that is at least 20 times the strength that I just gave you. But I have had enough fun. You are lucky, I'll keep the hitting your balls to just that one stroke."

Miss K used the riding crop and tapped my balls a few more times, which I definitely felt, but was not too painful. It was more an indirect message to me saying: "These balls belong to me and I will hit them if I want." Well, message clearly received.

Miss K removed the nippleclamps which was painful on its own, but I was very happy they were removed. Of course, Miss K could not help herself to restore blood circulation and gave me more pain on my nipples and a giggle. She clearly enjoys inflicting pain on me, which scares me a little bit. But on the other hand, this is the experience I definitely longed for.

Miss K says: "Well slave, I'll be right back with something to eat and drink."

I was left alone still being bound and also wearing the harness. My arms were still suspended in the air which started to feel a bit uncomfortable. I moved but there was little I could do. Luckily my arms were not really stretched in the air, but hanging loosely instead. This allowed me to move sufficiently to get away with the uncomfortable feeling, or well, for a second...

It took a while before Miss K returned and the strain on this position really was getting to me. Oh how I longed to be able to put my arms down...

Miss K brought the same food I ate yesterday. She removed the gag from my mouth so I could eat, and fed me my breakfast. She also allowed me to drink and then the gag was placed back in my mouth.

Miss K said: "Well, that was your breakfast. Time to serve our guests. Let me prepare you for visiting them."

My arms were freed, moved down and behind my back, then the cuffs were connected making it a strict behind-the-back bondage. I was unable to move my arms away from each other and I couldn't unlock them either. The cuffs were also secured to a hook on the back of the harness making it impossible to move my arms to the sides of my body.

Miss K pointed to the wall and said: "Slave, do you see that device over there with that list?"

I looked to where Miss K was pointing and I saw a board with 20 words written on them. In front of the words were lights that were turned off.

I nodded yes.

Miss K said: "This board will respond to sound. I want you to make a continuous sound, like singing a "laaaaa" or "uhhhhh" whatever you prefer. I want you to raise and lower the tone and look at the board to see what happens.

I looked at the board started to sing an uhhhh and noticed that 2 leds flashed orange. I raised the tone and the bottom light turned off, the top one turned green while still flashing then turned orange as the one above it also flashed orange. I noticed that as I raised my tone height, I could scroll up the list as it were, and going down in tone height, the leds down would start to light up.

I understood the idea of this list and stopped my voice.

Miss K said: "You see, you raise your tone height and you go up the list. You lower the tone height and you go down the list. When a light is green, this means you are on the correct height. If you keep making the same note for 5 seconds when the light is green, it will stop flashing and stay lid. One of the staff will take note of the selection then clears the selection so you can make another choice. This method will allow you to communicate with us while wearing a gag. Understood?"

I nodded and said: "uhhuh"

Miss K said: "Okay, I want you to select the word Sculpture. "

I turned to the board, made a sound, raised it enough to get to the green, but ran out of breath. The selection was not made. I waited to see if this was enough.

Miss K said: "Come on, try again." And I got a whack on my ass with the riding crop.

Ouch. "mmm mmm", I said. Which was supposed to be " Okay."

I now knew where about the tone was so reaching it this time was easier. I held the note when it was flashing green and it stopped flashing. I stopped "singing" and it stayed on.

Miss K cleared the led status and said: "Good. Now, once more. Select Beach."

I looked at the board once more, used my voice to find the tone height, ran out of breath again. Took another breath started again, but had trouble selecting the sound. It kept going from green to orange and I couldn't get it stable before running out of breath again.

Pats, another hit by the riding crop on my ass.

Miss K said: "Come on, try harder. The range is pretty forgiving. If it keeps turning orange, you are on the edge of the note and you need to go up or down a little bit more. Try again!"

I took another breath tried again, and as I got to the same note, I went a bit higher and now indeed it stayed on the green and after 5 seconds stopped flashing.

Miss K said: "Bravo. Well, that'll be all training before we begin."

Miss K continued: "We will soon go to the dining area and we will serve a slave. You will look at the Mistress. She will tell you the order for the both of them. You will nod a yes if you understood the full order. We will then go to the kitchen area. You will wait until one of the staff calls for you. You will sing the order the way we practiced and they will take note.

You will wait for them to get the order ready and once they have it ready, you bring it back to the table you are serving.

If at any given moment, you make a mistake, you will receive punishment. Understood?"

I nodded and said "uhuh"

My legs were untied, I was ordered to stand up straight, and a short chain was securing the cuffs on my legs making my mobility somewhat limited.

I was escorted to the dining area where Miss K directed me to a specific table.

As instructed I patiently looked at the Mistress, who was a gorgeous woman in a very sexy red leather dress. The slave next to her was totally naked which I found somewhat arousing. As I was looking at the Mistress waiting for her order, Miss K smacked my penis which apparently was getting an erection.

Ouch!

Miss K said: "Sorry slave, your job is not to get aroused, but to get the order and serve these people.

The other Mistress laughed friendly and said: "Hihi, you have a lot to learn, slave. But for today, our order will be ... " and she gave me her order.

I understood the order and nodded friendly, then we walked to the kitchen area.

There were more slaves there in training like me, in a similar outfit. We were waiting our turn and I saw how other slaves used the same singing method to select their order.

Then it was my time.... and I forgot the order.

Miss K wacked my ass hard with her riding crop saying: Well Slave, its your time to give the order. What are you waiting for?"

I looked at the list to see if I saw something I recognize, but it was all a blur to me. Miss K wacked my ass another time and I decided I better make an order even if its incorrect.

So I started to produce a note to select something, waited for it to become green and whack.

Miss K said: "That's not what she ordered. Did you forget the order slave?"

I looked at Miss K and gave a very sad look and looked down in shame.

Miss K said: "The first one is Scrambled eggs. Select it."

I returned to the board, selected scrambled eggs and it got approved.

The list then turned to drinks, but again I forgot.

Miss K whacked my ass a few more times, told me the orders for each item and I had to put them on the board.

Miss K said: "I'm disappointed in you slave. Proper punishment will follow."

Once the order was placed we were to wait some more. The next person also struggled with their order, probably because they were shocked at my performance. But where I simply got every order wrong, they only had a few minor mistakes.

After a while, my order was ready. Miss K freed my hands so I could grab the tray with food. We walked to the table. I placed the tray on the table, then picked up the plates and glasses from the tray and placed them correctly on the table near the Mistress and slave, nodded a "here you are", grabbed the now empty tray and left with Miss K to the kitchen area. I had to place the tray away and was then moved to an adjaced room where lots of small cells were located. Many slaves were locked up there. I was locked up in one of the cells myself.

Miss K went away and I was locked up there for quite a while. At some point Miss K came back for me, got me out of the cell and gave me a tray again. We went back to the table and I had to get the plates and glasses and bring it back to the kitchen.

After I gave the tray with items to the kitchen staff, Miss K locked my arms behind my back again. I was once more locked up in the prison cell.

A while later I was retrieved again. A wet cloth was secured to the front of my harness. Miss K directed me to the table that was now empty and said: "Slave, clean the table."

I leaned over so that my torso was placed on the table which effectively placed the wet cloth on the table too, then started to move back and forth scrubbing the table as best as I could.

After a bit of scrubbing Miss K helped me back up, looked at the table and said: "That'll be enough."

We went back to the kitchen area again, the wet cloth was removed leaving a wet area on my upper torso behind.

Miss K brought me to the dungeon area and said: "Well Slave, I am not at all impressed by your performance. Normally you would now have given some time for recreation until lunch, but now I have to punish you."

I am asked to stand on a spot, my legs secured and all other restraints including the harness are removed. The buttplug is also removed.

I am now completely naked again. My legs are freed and I am directed to a table where I have to lie down. The table is covered with nice leather and padding and once I lay on the table, I am asked to put my arms above my head where they are secured. Belts come from the sides and secure me strictly to the table. My legs are bound, my torso is bound and my arms are bound too. There is really no way for me to get out, or move much...

Miss K grabs 2 small belts of some sorts and attaches it to my penis. There is a belt that goes behind the ballsack and a belt that goes on the shaft near the balls. Wires are attached to both belts and they go into a little box.

Wait, is this estim? Oh no... We discussed this and I gave it as a maybe... And this is punishment, noooooo, this is going to hurt.

I was secured to the table, fully naked, fully restrained and about to get estim on my penis as punishment for bad behavior.

Miss K said: "Well slave, I'm going to make you suffer. I've attached some electrodes to your penis, it will shock you. We will start with a low setting and over time increase to a high and painful setting.

The beauty of electro stimulation is that I can inflict lots of pain without causing any permanent damage.

Unfortunately for you, we have quite a bit of time to bridge, so you will be in pain for quite a while."

Miss K pressed a button on the box and said: "The program has started. Enjoy your predicament. See you in a while."

Miss K went away, turned off the lights as she left putting me in a pitch black room completely naked and securely bound to a table. I felt some straps secured to my penis but other than that, that was it.

A while passed until I felt a tingling sensation on my penis. The estim was slowly ramping up. The tingling sensation was like a continuous stream of electricity fading in and out. I definitely felt this, but it was nowhere near painful as I expected it to be. This was actually kind of pleasant. But the stream of electricity continues to get more and more present, turning from a faint tingling sensation to a very present feeling of electricity. It was definitely not painful, but more felt like a vibrator was held against my penis. The electricity still faded in and out, but suddenly, after a fade out, the electricity remained off.

I hadn't experienced the electricity for too long... was this it? I was scared for pain but did not get it? Was a mistake being made and was I lucky?

But then the inevitable happened. The electricity came back on, but instead of a stream of electricity fading in and out, it were now pulses of electricity. Each pulse would sting my penis and then for 1 second, nothing would happen. Then I would get another sting and again nothing for 1 second. Wow, this was actually painful. The electricity was shocking me continuously on and off and I noticed that the shocks started to get more and more painful. At first it felt like a whip or something hit me, but as the shocks went higher and higher, it started to feel like I dunno... needles being pricked inside me. Blunt needles at first, but as the pain got worse and worse, those needles started to feel like sharp needles. It was very painful and I was struggling in my bounds. This was agony.

I so regretted not doing my best today. I wanted out.

Suddenly, the estim went from pulses back to a constant stream of electricity, this time it was far stronger than before which felt like a vibrator stuck in overdrive. This was felt for 30 seconds or so, before it went back to the needle prick shocks. Both really sucked and I wanted the estim to stop. Badly.

As if someone heard me, suddenly, the estim did stop. I was so happy. It felt like an eternity. I dunno how long it has been exactly, but it felt like 45 minutes, maybe?

The room remained dark though and no sign of Miss K. Suddenly, out of the blue, one fierce needle prick shock was given to my penis.

Ouch!

Nooooooooo... Not again. But no more electricity was felt. That shock was scary though.

I feared this was only an introduction of what was to come. And after a while of nothing, another sharp shock was dealt to my penis again.

Ouch! This really sucked. Not only does it hurt, but it scares me too. I'm not really scared and in anticipation for the next shock to come. I want out. I want out badly!

More time of nothing before the next shock is being given, and again nothing.

As I wait more, another shock is given to my penis, and I start to notice that the shocks come quicker and quicker.

At first it must have been minutes apart between shocks, but by now it was 30 seconds I counted before the next shock came.

And I counted and by 28 I got another shock. I counted and expected a shock at 26, but got it at 25.

But indeed, the time between each shock was reducing, and it was done in such way that I could not predict the next shock.

It kept accelerating and shocks were now 5 seconds apart, then 4, then 2, then 1, and then 2 shocks per second, and it kept going faster and faster.

I think it must have been 10 shocks a second before it stayed at this, which was terrible. This was not the continuous stream like before but this was like my penis was cut continuously with a knife or something.

I had to endure this for a while until the speed was increased again, and more shocks per second were given. Eventually It went so fast I had that continuous stream of electricity again.

Then something new happened. The electricity started to be stream on for 1 second, then stream off for 1 second. This kept going for a while which was not as painful as the needle pricks but it was still very intrusive. After a while, I noticed the off for 1 second time started to become longer and longer. The 1 second on remained the same, but the time of not feeling anything increased, to about 30 seconds before it remained like that.

After that suddenly, the 1 second on became 2 seconds on. The 30 seconds off remained the same.

Then when the electricity was turned on, I noticed the 2 seconds on felt differently. It felt like the amount of zaps per second was lowered. Oh no... don't tell me that is going back to needle pricks again...

But indeed, with each 2 second zap, the speed was reduced and less zaps per 2 seconds were given. First it felt like many needles during 2 seconds (or a knife cut) but it went slower and slower until it felt like 4 needle pricks during 2 seconds were given, and then 30 seconds of nothing.

It hurted a lot and was the worst yet.

After a bit of this, the time the estim was not on reduced and the 4 pricks came faster and faster until eventually they were continuous pricks. Somehow this didn't feel as bad as in the beginning. But I spoke too soon when I felt that the power was increased once more. The needle pricks got even more painful.

In the meanwhile, my arms started to ache pretty badly too because I had to keep them above my head for quite a while now, and I badly wanted to move them, but couldn't.

Suddenly the estim faded out. I was very relieved it was faded off, but I expected more to come. The room was still dark so any second I could get shocked again.

A while and nothing happened though... But suddenly I got a big shock. But not from electricity. I got shocked when the light in the room was turned on and Miss K entered the room. Aparently, my punishment was over.

Miss K said: "Well well slave, that was an interesting experience, wasn't it?"

I said: "Yes Mistress."

Miss K asked: "Did it hurt?"

I responded: "A hell of a lot, Mistress."

Miss K: "Good. For your understanding, this device can go up to level 100. Level 100 is still a safe setting that if reached slowly can be taken although it will be painful, but it will not cause damage. You reached level 30."

"I reached only 30? Really?"

Miss K reacted annoyed: "Slave, I have not given you permission to speak, nor did you address me properly. Do you want to feel level 100, maybe?"

"No... no... I'm, sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me.", I said.

Miss K: "Well, okay. I'll see past this mistake, because you have been punished enough for now."

Miss K removed the estim device from my penis and got me out of the restraints on the table.

Miss K brought me to the dining room where I had lunch.

After having had lunch, Miss K brought me back to the dungeon.

Miss K said: "It is time for some recreational activities. Lets get you suited up."

I was again ordered to stand in a certain spot, hands in the air where they were secured, then my legs were secured in place. Miss K retried a chastity belt and put it on me. It has been a while since something covered my penis, though rather it being flexible fabric, it was now a big chunky metal underpants, designed especially for my penis.

The chastity cage was locked in place. A metal chain that was anchored to the floor was locked onto the chastity cage, and my hands and legs were freed. But me being secured through the chastity device made sure I would not be able to move anyway.

Miss K left the room and came back with with a jumpuit. I was ordered to stand in them so it could be put on. Once my legs were inside it, they were cuffed again, and the metal chain to the chastity belt was removed once more. The jump suit was then fully lifted to put me fully inside it.

But something weird was with this jumpsuit. It was pretty stretchy so it would enclose my skin tight and it had many weird looking spheres placed all over the suit as if it was one of those suits used for 3D animation.

Once the suit was put on, it was locked with belts and padlocks. I didn't saw the need for a suit to be locked on because I thought I'd rather have it on than not, but it did give a bit of a BDSM feeling anyway.

My hands were tied in a very strict way behind my back where my hands faced up and my elbows were bound together. It was really strict but actually pleasing in away.

My legs were freed and Miss K ordered me to follow her to the battlegrounds, as she called it.

Now, her naming the place to go the battlegrounds scared me. What was she up to?

We went to the lobby where a bus was located. Miss K helped me get on the bus where we took seat. On the bus were other slaves with their Mistresses and as we sat down, other slaves also entered the bus until the bus was full. I looked around quickly and saw 9 other slaves. We were 10 slaves and 10 Mistresses it seems.

The bus drove off. After quite a ride of possibly 30 minutes, we ended up in a forest like area.

The bus driver announced "Welcome to the battlegrounds."

I looked outside and actually saw a sign that said The battlegrounds. So apparently this nature area was called the battlegrounds. The bus drove to a parking space where all of us were departing.

I looked around and saw a field ahead with lots of obstacles. There was a bigger forest like area to the right. I did notice that there were these weird fences painted in bright orange, but there were no wires between them. I was like: That's a dumb fence, that'snot gonna stop anyone.

Miss K took me to the field. As we got closer I saw a big blue and red square on the floor. Miss K asked me to go to the blue square. The other Mistresses did the same with their slaves dividing us up in two teams of 5 slaves each.

An unknown person from the crew stepped forward with a gun in his hands and took the word.

Crew: "Welcome to The Battlegrounds. It is custom for you slaves to be brought here without knowing what will happen. So unless you have been with us longer, what will happen today is going to be a surprise. I do recognize 2 faces. To whoever you are, please don't spoil what we'll do today, for your own sake."

Crew: "But let me explain what this is over here. Slaves, I'm going to ask a few questions, you have permission to speak. Does anyone of you know the game Laser Gaming? "

I and quite a few others said Yes. I did hear a no from someone too though.

Crew: "Did I hear a no? Those who said no, please repeat the no, the rest please say nothing."

A few of the slaves repeated their no.

Crew: "Okay, so Laser Gaming, sometimes also known as Laser Tag is a battle simulation. Each of you has a gun and it is your objective to shoot the enemy as often as you can. When you are hit your suit will vibrate and your gun will stop working for 15 seconds. When you are hit, hold your gun in the air and gently walk away."

Crew: "Well, that is Laser Gaming. But we modified the game a little bit. You see, normally on a Laser Gaming suit, you have 5 areas that you can be shot at. We've added a few. There are now a total of 25 different areas you can be shot at. Because there are this many, you cannot kill someone by hitting their gun, unlike normal Laser Gaming."

Crew: "But we didn't stop there. You see, the suit you're wearing is more special. And you are slaves in a BDSM experience. So we couldn't just get away with normal vibrating suits. Instead, every sensor on the outside has 2 contacts on the inside of the suit as well. Whenever you get shot on one of the sensors, an electric shock will be given on the exact spot on your skin. These shocks are very painful and are to simulate an actual bullet hitting you. But unlike with paintball or airsoft, there will not be any bruising afterwards, only extreme pain when you get shot."

Crew: "So... you do not wanna get shot, its that simple."

Crew: "But did we stop there? Oh no we didn't. This is a BDSM experience after all. Each of you is also wearing a chastity device, and guess what, that chastity device is also rigged with electro shock units. There is no sensor directly on the penis area though, but we did something better. Whenever someone on your team is being hit, the rest of the team will get a 1 second zap of electricity on their penis as well. Its fun, right?"

Crew: "Lastly, there are orange poles to indicate as the perimeter of the playing area. You will not want to cross that perimeter. If you do so, the suit will randomly shock you all over your body until you come back inside the perimeter."

Crew: "Your Mistress will now hand you your gun and will shoot you once on a sensor of your choice to test the equipment."

Miss K came to me with a gun, I pointed to my left shoulder, she placed the gun near it, pulled the trigger and I heard a sound and got shocked pretty massively on my left shoulder. I grabbed my shoulder with my right hand and rubbed it. Miss K waited for the neighbor to test their gun and I heard the same sound but louder and felt the 1 second zap of electricity in my penis.

That shock was actually pretty doable. I got shocked in my penis 3 more times as other guns were tested and we were ready. The guns had blue and red lights on them indicating the team.

Crew: "Alright, now that you all are ready, the light on your gun will be turned on when you are armed. When hit, it will go off. You can look at that light to know when you can game again. Also, if you have been hit and your gun is turned off, if someone else hits you, that hit won't be registered."

Crew: "Okay, we've disabled all guns now. The game will start in 30 seconds. Everyone run for cover, let the games begin!"

I ran off with my team to the left side where we took cover behind obstacles placed there, waiting for the lights to turn on. As a team, we decided to stick together so we would be a stronger force to deal with. The red team was a bit more aggressive and moved faster than we did. We were moving, but as a group, we were slow. Before I knew it, I felt a zap in my penis. A teammember was hit. Where did it come from? Then another zap on my penis. I turned around and bam, a big shock in my right shoulder. Ouch. I lifted my gun in the air and moved away, felt another shock on my penis as another member was hit and before I knew it, our entire team was taken out.

We ran to another portion of the map and regrouped. We kept an eye on that guy who took all of us out and this time we saw him coming and one of our team took him out. Then I got another shot, this time on the back on the left side. Ouch!

I yelled, behind us. I felt a few more shocks on my penis and 3 of our 5 man team were taken out.

The 3 of us regrouped and we decided we would need to split up to better our chances. We did so and things went better. I did occasionally feel a zap in my penis and sometimes I got shot, but I also managed to hit a few of the enemy players too. After a while, I got tired though and I got shot more and more as a result, which kinda sucked. But it was a really nice war game simulation nevertheless.

Then, without me being shot, the light of my gun went off, and when I was confused, it appeared that happened to everyone.

The crew used a megaphone to say: "The games are over. Please come back to the blue and red squares."

I went back to the blue square with my team. When everyone was at the starting point, the crew took the word again.

Crew: "That was nice wasn't it? We've tailored the scores, and by a fair margin, the red team has won. You will get a 15 minute break to catch some breath before we start with The Hunt."

In the meanwhile, our Mistresses collected our guns and we were resting. We were given some water too, which was nice. The suit was not too warm which was nice too.

We then were brought to the forest area.

Crew: "Welcome to the second stage of today, namely the Hunt. During the hunt, we have 2 teams again. But this time all slaves are in one team, and all Mistresses are in the other team."

Crew: "The rules are very simple. The slaves must run through the forest for 5km to reach the finish line and the Mistresses pursuit holding the guns. They will shoot you and if they hit you, it will hurt. But this time, there is no time out. Once you are hit, if you don't get out of the way quickly, you will be hit again and again and again. When anyone is hit, you will feel it in your crotch too. When you reach the finish line, you will cross a sensor, only then will your suit deactivate."

Crew: "This is going to be very challenging. You will be constantly in pain when shot so in order to make it a little more fair, you will get a 30 second headstart."

Crew: "And the time starts.... now. Run slaves, run!"

I started running into the forest. I looked back but the Mistresses were not yet pursuing. When the 30 second lead had been given, they started to run too. We had taken a bit of a lead, which was great, but playing the earlier game had tired me quite a bit. I kept running though when suddenly I felt an electric shock on my penis. One of my team members was shot, which meant that the Mistresses were not too far behind anymore. I kept running through the forest until my worst nightmare happened. The forest ended and became an open field for quite a while before the trees came back. I had a choice of circling around which would make it less likely to be shot, so I decided to take a chance. I turned right along the line of the forest hoping I had enough of a lead to not get shot. Suddenly, I got shocks all over my body. I looked around but saw no mistresses. What was happening? I looked more around and noticed I had crossed the invisible barrier. These shocks were very painful, so I quickly jumped back to behind the fence line. The shocks stopped.

Shit, I wasted precious time and the Mistresses would now surely catch up.

I had no choice so I started running along the side of the field hoping they would simply not notice me. I was only 5 meters in before I got shocks on my penis almost continuously. Apparently the mistresses had now entered the open field too and were shooting at the rest of the team who had not yet cleared the open field. I looked and saw them fall on the ground as they were hit, stood up and continued. I continued to go past the sides hoping they would still not see me, until I got shot in the left foot. The shock was very painful and soon I got another shot on the lower leg, which made me loose balance and I fell down too. As the other slaves exited the open area and the Mistresses were crossing the field, one of the Mistresses who had spotted me told the others and so everyone was shooting me continuously as they crossed the field. It was very painful, but as I got more and more hit, somehow I got used to the feeling. This allowed me to get up and continue to run. I definitely did not want to feel the pain, and remaining there was definitely not an option.

I continued the best I could and eventually entered the second forest area. Once I reached it, the Mistresses stopped shooting at me, which was a huge relief. This was plenty of motivation to keep running even though by now I was really tired. A few hundred meters ahead, the finish line was there. I crossed it with a huge relief and shortly after the Mistresses also joined me.

That puzzled me though, if they were this close, why did they not shoot at me the last hundred meters? And also, this was not a short walk, but this didn't seem to be 5km either.

I later learned that the entire course was indeed only 800 meters long and that the Mistresses had instructions to only shoot before and on the open field, and those that had crossed the open field would be spared. Me trying to be clever got me far more pain than was necessary.

The bus was at the finish line too and we were brought back to the hotel.

Miss K brought me to a dungeon where I was stripped naked again, and the chastity belt was removed too. There I was, fully naked once more. I was sweating though. I hadn't noticed before but the floor had those bathroom tiles on the floor and walls. I was secured in place and Miss K got a hose and started spraying water on me. The water was very cold though. She then got a brush with long thick hairs and started painfully scrubbing my skin. Once in her eyes I was cleaned up a last dose of cold water was sprayed on me before she dried me with a towel.

Normally I was struggling even just a bit, but after today, I was dead tired, and it wasn't even evening yet. Or maybe it was by now? I was getting hungry though.

Miss K got me out of my restraints and directed me to the banquet hall we were in last time when the dinner show was held. I was directed to one of the seats in the black area again and had a pleasant and relaxing evening. The show was definitely different than the last time, which was nice. When the show was over and all the guests had left, I was directed to the dungeon area once more.

Miss K said: "Slave, today you played a game as the blue team against the red team, and you being part of the blue team lost. This means I have to punish you. I do understand losing in a game is not a really serious event, so I will only give you a mild punishment. Your punishment will be a lock down over night. This means you will experience how a slave has to sleep that can't have any luxury."

I was directed to a small prison cell. I was placed inside, the door was locked behind me and Miss K wished me good night before she left.

I was surrounded by 3 grey concrete walls and metal bars with a door in it. The floor was filled with sand, which felt cold to the touch. A metal bar that looked like a bed was in the room with me that was long enough to lie on. A pillow was placed at the end of the bed. On the floor was a bucket with the word "toilet" written on it with permanent marker, and that's about it.

There was no blanket in the room though, so I would be sleeping naked without anything covering me. There was also light in the room to make things worse, but it was not shining directly at me.

I was tired though so I decided to lie on the cold metal plate. It was not a pleasant bed at all, but it definitely felt like a slaves bed for sure. I switched sides a bit trying to sleep but it was hard.

Suddenly a bell sound was heard and a voice through speakers announced: "In 5 minutes the lights will turn off."

Ah, the lights do turn off... that'll help me sleep.

5 minutes later another bell sound was heard and this time the voice said: "the lights will now turn off."

And the lights faded out and everything became very dark. It was not completely dark, so there were still some lights turned on somewhere, but it was definitely dark enough to sleep. It was actually great that it wasn't pitch black. That reassured me.

I tried to sleep and eventually I managed to fall asleep.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 27 Feb 2019, 20:40, edited 3 times in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The lights in the room turned on bright as I was still somewhat asleep.

The hard metal surface was not really helping my night rest and I really missed having a blanket.

Luckily the room itself was not that cold. It was pretty okay actually.

I woke up and after a while Miss K found her way to my prison cell.

Miss K said: "Well well slave, have we slept well?"

I replied: "Not really, Mistress."

Miss K said: "That's unfortunate. Oh well. Better luck next time. I've come to get you though."

Miss K opened the prison cell and escorted me out. I was brought to the interrogation room from the first day and was locked against the X cross once more.

Miss K sat behind her desk once more.

Miss K said: "Well slave, as per your request, it is now day 4, and you wanted to have the option to opt out from the experience. Although you are bound to the X cross, you have permission to speak freely. Is that understood slave?"

Me: "Yes."

Miss K: "I'm still your Mistress, slave, until your stay officially ends and you are back in your clothes, whether or not that happens today. Until then, I do expect you to address me as Mistress. It is just that anything you say won't cause any form of punishment. Is that understood Slave?"

Miss K: "Good. Have you enjoyed your stay with us so far?"

Me: "I have actually, Mistress."

Miss K: "Was it as you expected?"

Me: "Actually no. But then again, I didn't know what to expect."

Miss K: "Do you wish to continue your stay with us, or do you wish to abort?"

Me: "Honestly, I'd like to abort. Altough I loved the experience, I think I have enough experience for now. I may return and do a full week in the future though, but for now, I feel like I've exhausted myself sexually."

Miss K: "I respect your decision, so as per your request, we will end the session today. It will be up to you when you stop. We can do one or more sessions today, even something you want to experience, but we can also end it right here. What do you want?"

Me: "I'd like to end the session now."

Miss K: "Fine. I hope you will come and visit us again soon."

Miss K released me from the bounds and escorted me back to the hotel room where she allowed me to get dressed in my actual clothes.

I was given the address of the other hotel, got a refund for the remaining days and a bit extra for doing the serving.

The other hotel was on walking distance. I got a room there and went straight to bed to get some extra rest.

Once done, I did normal relaxing stuff, such as going to the beach, doing some sightseeing and stuff before returning home.

Looking back at the experience, it was great and I don't regret my decision.

I don't have more motivation to continue the story right now. I will keep the other posts there so that if I want, I can continue the story one day. I hope you enjoyed it. :)
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 28 Feb 2019, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This post is reserved for the events of Day 5.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This post is reserved for the events of Day 6.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This post is reserved for the events of Day 7.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

This post is reserved for the events of Day 8.
dameseverine

Post by dameseverine »

Magnificent start. :whip:
Impatient to read the next couple of days. Thanks you for the great read, the time you put into it is really worth it!