The Selfbondage box XV - Being bound overnight

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

The Selfbondage box XV - Being bound overnight

Post by KinkInSpace »

Please read this post to understand the concept of the story. In this post, I will only tell the story and expect you to have read this other post first.

I once more was browsing the community pages for the SelfBondage Box, and found this discussion about people wanting to spend the night inside the box, aka sleeping.

Oh, I want that! That is going to be so nice. But I don't want to just sleep in it, I want a whole fledged session. Being bound, enduring pain and then just enjoy the pain while being bound until I finally fall asleep to be woken up the next morning, being in bondage still.

Any I was not alone. Many people seemed to be wanting something like this. A few developers who have made programs I tried before that were really good had joined the discussion and apparently one had started development too. A few pages down (yes, the topic had 7 pages) there was a link to an early version of the program. Neat!

I kept reading the topic though, and oh my... there were updates to this program, and even a near-final version on page 7. Oh yeah! I'm so going to try this.

Install and setup
I downloaded the near-final version, installed it, and waited for the end of the day before I could try out my session.

It was 22:00 by now. Although I usually stay up until 23:30 to 0:30, I figured now was a good time to start. I knew the program could do a session first and that session could take an hour or longer depending on your preferences, and then sleep, or it could be skipped, I definitely wanted the session before.

I was in anticipation the whole day, so I was so happy it was 22:00.

I had read the forum topic so I knew a bit what to expect, although there was a random section in it too that was a bit vague, so I wasn't too spoiled.

I got undressed and being fully naked, I went to the door and the control panel on the side.

I browsed to Experience->Overnight.

The box answered me a few questions.

Box: This program will keep you confined for the entire night. If it is morning, you can be in the box for 24 hours. Once the session commences, you cannot get out. Are you sure you want to proceed? (yes/no)> Yes_

Box: Do you want to lay down during the night? (lay down/sitting/partially suspended/ fully suspended/random)> Lay down_

Box: Are you afraid in the dark? (yes/no) > No_

Box: Do you want to do a random session before sleeping? (yes/no) > Yes_

Box: Do you want to be able to sleep? (yes/no) > Yes_

Box: Do you want to be woken up in the middle of the night in pain and then continue to sleep? (yes/no) > No_

Box: Do you want mild stimulation during sleep? May enhance dreams (yes/no) > No_

I was not sure what this was doing, but I have to work tomorrow, I do need my sleep, so lets not take any risks. I can do that a next time.

Box: Do you want the session be in the same position as sleeping position? (yes/no/surprise me) > Yes_

Box: Can the random session be painful? (yes/no) > Yes_

Box: Do you want to set an alarm clock for waking up? (yes/no) >

Oh, I can set an alarm... That's nice. Then I don't need to set my own alarm.

I entered > Yes_

Box: Please enter the time when you want to leave the Self Bondage Box > 8:00_

Box: Do you want to have a session before you are released? (yes/no) > Yes_

Box: Can I wake you by inducing pain? No will wake you by playing audio only. Mildly will wake you by a feeling that gets stronger incrementally, but will not hurt. A bit will wake you with some pain, but it is not too bad and short. Hurt me will give you some pain when you wake up, then gets stronger incrementally until it really hurts and then stops. You will be awake for sure. (no/mildly/a bit/hurt me) >

I had to think a bit for this one. On one side, I just wanted to wake up normally, but well, I was doing a session anyway, so why not make it interesting. I already said yes to doing a session before having to get out. Shall I choose a bit or hurt me? Both appeal to me...

I grabbed a dice. Un even would be a bit, even would be hurt me... I rolled the dice and... 4...

Fuck. Hurt me it is then.

I entered > Hurt me_

Box: Your session will be prepared. Step in once ready and enjoy your stay.

The box transformed and the door opened. I was very anxious about this session, but boy, this was going to be great, and it was going to be hell... It was 22:06 by now.

Being in the box
The box presented a wooden surface that was pretty long with cuffs on either end, which looked a lot like suspension cuffs. Odd choice, but well, that would ensure I was going to be secure, so sure...

One side of the wood had a blue square painted on, which seemed to just identify orientation.

There were also belts that could secure my legs and arms. The belts were all fastened but the openings were very big. No way, that was going to restrain me. But the box has surprised me before, so lets see what happens.

As I went inside, the door scanned me.

The box said: You do not appear to have a pillow with you. Since you chosen to lay down, a pillow is adviced. Feel free to get a pillow. If you stay in the box for 30 seconds, I will assume you want to do the session without a pillow.

I quickly ran out of the box to ensure I could get my pillow. Yes, that was a good idea.

I came back with my pillow and entered the box.

The box scanned me again, and the door closed behind me.

The box said: Please place the pillow on the blue square.

I placed the pillow as ordered.

The box said: Lay down on the board so that your head can rest on the pillow. Slide your legs under the restraints, then place your feet in the suspension cuffs and make sure they are securely tight.

I did as instructed. I noticed that the suspension cuffs had a mechanic in them that allowed me to close the cuffs, but the lock could not be opened by me in any way.

As my feet were in the cuffs, I was now for sure secured to the board, even though I was still sitting at this point.

The lock apparently had sensors because the next instruction came from the box after it had scanned that I had done things correctly.

The box said: Lay down gently with your head on the pillow. Raise your arms and slide them under the restraints into the suspension cuffs.

These cuffs were different. I had a handle that I could grab which had metal contacts on them. Apparently this was a way to register that I was holding the cuffs and a mechanic closed the lock around my wrists, making sure I could not get loose. Another mechanic went around my fingers ensuring that my hands kept grip of the handles at all times.

The box said: "Congratulations. You are now in your sleeping position. Lets make it more fun."

The restraints made from the belts that my legs and arms were under were tightened and made sure I was now really fixed in this position. I was really fixated to the board now. No way I could get out.

The box said: "You have chosen to do a painful session before you sleep. The session will now commence."

The suspension cuffs for my legs and hands were attached to strings and were tightened, stretching me apart. It was not too tight, but I definitely was stretched out.

I hadn't noticed, but apparently, my legs were laying on 2 different boards and they started to spread out a bit.

Suddenly, the part my bottom and back was resting on moved down, which made sure I was now suspended by my arms and legs and there was little support below me. The belts that held my legs ensured that I was not in a weird and uncomfortable way.

Wow. I had not anticipated this. I feared for the worst. My pussy was exposed because of this and my ass too.

The light dimmed and I could barely see anything.

I was waiting in anticipation of what was to come next. It didn't take long before I felt cane lash on my ass. It hurt. Not extremely, but it hurt. But it was not just one cane lash. I received quite a few lashes on my ass. I was hanging somewhat suspended with my ass hanging down. Every lash made me urge to push my ass in the air even though it had no effect and I couldn't go anywhere. I tried to stretch my muscles in the hope to lessen the pain, but I was only mildly successful.

I lost count but I reached 34 lashes. Eventually the lashes stopped.

Then a whip swung and found my pussy. Wow... It was dead on, and totally unexpected. Well, I knew that it would hit my pussy at some time, I expected that much, but I was still thinking I could get more lashes on my ass.

The whip struck my pussy quite a few times and the intensity was definitely there. Oh, this was painful. I clenched my teeth enduring the whip striking my pussy fiercely.

After 30 or so whip strokes, the whip stopped. Not feeling anything being hit, I definitely felt pain on my ass and pussy from what happened before.

The box said: First phase completed. Second phase will commence shortly.

The light was turned on again and I could see again.

The board below my back was raised back up again allowing me to rest my back again.

My legs were kept apart though.

The restraints that kept my arm tight to the board were loosened and the metal wire the suspension cuffs for my hands were on loosened, which felt really good.

The metal wire kept giving me more and more wire though.

The box said: Your hands are now free to move. Use them to place the dildo inside of your pussy.

I looked down and saw that a dildo on a metal bar had been raised up between my legs. I pulled my arms down through the restraints, and the metal wire came with it, allowing me to move my hands to my pussy.

I rubbed my pussy because it hurt so much.

The box said: Please insert the dildo inside your pussy, now. If you don't comply shortly, the intensity on the next session will be raised and extra punishment will be received.

The dildo was inside reach. I grabbed it, pulled on it, and it moved towards my pussy. The dildo was shaped like a bullet with a somewhat sharp tip. This made it a lot easier to slide it inside of me.

I positioned the dildo before my pussy, and pulled and allowed the dildo to go inside me further and further. I felt pretty stuffed. The point that was a bit sharp reached the end inside me which didn't feel too pleasant, so I decided to push it back a little... But it wouldn't allow me. Apparently it would go into one direction, not the other.

Shit... Oh well, the dildo was now firmly inside me.

The box said: Attach the nipple clamps to your nipples.

I hadn't even noticed nipple clamps were dangling there.

I attached the nipple clamps to my nipples one by one. They were not that powerful. I was surprised. The rest of the session was quite a bit more painful. I bet I was going to wear them for quite a bit of time then.

Oh no... I don't hope the box will keep them on me while I can sleep.

With the clamps secured, the box said: Place your hands back above your head.

As I moved my hands up, the metal wire retracted which basically forced this upon me. The movement was slow though, so I had enough time to go under the restraints back into the previous position.

My arms were stretched pretty well. Even more this time. The arm restraining belts fastened again and got me back in check.

The nipple clamps that were attacked with ropes were pulled up, tugging on my nipples, forcing my breasts to be pulled into the air.

2 metal bars raised on the side of the table, then turned in such way that one bar found its way to the bottom side of my breats, while the other found the top side of my breasts.

The bars pressed a bit against my breasts which felt like a press, although it was not very tight, like a real press.

The nippleclamps were lowered a bit meaning that my nipples were no longer pulled.

The box said: Prepare for sleep. Good night.

The light went completely out and it was pitch-black in the box.

Oh wow... I'm being secured to a bed with a dildo in my pussy, my breasts clamped and held in place and in no way can I get out of this. I will have to spend tonight in this position. The nipple clamps I did start to feel though, which sucked. I could not possibly sleep with them on. Oh no... I wanted out. This was not what I wanted.

I don't understand. I had answered: Feel pain during sleep with no. Was this a programming error? I mean it was near-final version... Shit...

Then the most unexpected thing happened. I felt electric shocks. First in the dildo in my pussy, then on the metal bars that touched my breasts, then on my nipples themselves.

They faded in and out and the sensation got stronger. The programs changed and it was shocking me.

Holy shit... I was totally secured in place being shocked on my pussy and breasts. This was awesome. I bet I was still in session.

The pulsating of the electricity changed to everything on and the intensity increased even more. It was very wild.

The electricity stayed the same and it seemed that I was now just being punished with electricity.

I was laying there and I just had to endure the electricity. At first it felt okay, but the intensity had raised and the electricity was changing very slightly even while staying contstantly on, this was something that was pretty hard to endure.

I was waiting, but it kept going.

Wait, was I expected to sleep with this going on?

Then the electricity faded out and in, like before. The intensity was raised even further and the cycle of items that were under electricity were varied, so at least one body part was feeling electricity the whole time.

I kept enduring the electricity but it was hard. This was definitely painful. My nipples hurted the most from those nippleclamps. It felt a bit like really strong vibrators on my pussy, breasts and nipples. But the kind of strong that is not so pleasant.

Being in agony, I tried struggling around, but I was well secured. I was going no where.

In a way, this was awesome. I just hoped the electricity was going to stop before I could go sleep.

The electricity on my nipples then faded out and stayed off. I felt pressure released from my nipples and the clamps had opened up. Ouch... That hurt more than I thought. Blood was rushing back into my nipples.

In the meanwhile, my pussy and breasts were still being punished with electricity. But the most painful part had stopped. That was a real blessing. The rest did hurt too, but maybe I could sleep with them on.

The pulsating fade in and out of the electricity stopped and became a constant stream of electricity again.

This was a terrible feeling, but in a way, because it was not going on and off all the time, it was easier to fall asleep with I guess.

Still, I felt discomfort that could be considered pain, and I had said: no pain during sleep. I was confused.

I was still bound of course enduring the estim and I did become a bit tired. I thought that at least I could try to sleep somewhat while being punished with electricity on my pussy and breasts.

I noticed that the electricity was fading out though. But very very slowly.

Oh this is neat. I anticipated that it would likely now fade out until the electricity was completely gone, which would allow me to fall asleep while being zapped in my pussy and breasts. Oh nice! I did like this a lot actually. Especially given that it started to feel like a good vibrator rather than a harsh vibrator.

The intensity was still pretty much a lot, but it was definitely slowly fading out.

I kept waiting and the levels had dropped to a low level where things felt like a mild vibration at this point. I became more and more tired, and the electricity became somewhat soothing even.

When I was near sleep, the electricity would wake me up again though, so the levels were still a bit on the high side, but it really was a low setting by now.

I could definitely sleep eventually with this setting. It was just a matter of time.

The levels kept going lower, and eventually I fell asleep.

Waking up
I woke up. I woke up, because I felt electricity on my pussy and breasts. Not just a little bit of electricity. The electricity got stronger and stronger. And it got stronger fast. It got so strong that it started to hurt. And it got even stronger. In a matter of a minute the electricity was harshly penetrating my pussy and breasts.

I struggled in my bounds trying to stop it, but I forgot that I was in my bondage box. It was dark around me, but I felt well rested.

As the electricity pounded on my pussy and breasts, I slowly got into reality. I was bound to the board in my self bondage box, being completely naked, and this was the next day that I had said the hurt me setting on. Well, this was indeed hurting.. God damn...

The light turned on slowly allowing me to see.

It took about a minute before the light was fully on and then the electricity stopped.

Thank god.

Above me, I saw candles hanging. The candles were lit on fire, and they were positioned above my breasts.

Then a candle turned and candlewax fell down. But I hadn't seen it happen and whack... my pussy got the first candle wax. Woah... Ahhh.

The candle kept dripping candlewax on my pussy, then also the two candles above my breasts turned dripping quite the amount of candle wax on my nipples.

Woooaaaaaaaahh... that was hot.

I moved around violently, but I was of course very securely tied down and there was little movement.

The candles kept dripping on my nipples and breasts too. The initial dripping was definitely the worst. The rest of the wax kept somewhat falling on the older wax which I didn't felt that much anymore. Somehow the wax was able to find areas around where it fell that had no wax on it yet and that was definitely burning a bit, spreading the wax nicely around, both on my pussy and breasts.

After about 15 minutes of wax on my breasts and pussy, the candles died out. Even though the candles had enough wax on them, apparently there was some mechanic to stop them.

The electricity was turned on once more on my pussy and breasts which were now covered in wax too which was weird.

Definitely a shocking experience.

I got punished more for a while until the electricity stopped again. I was still bound to the bed and my arms and legs were very stiff. I wish I could move them more than I could now.

My legs were pushed apart which was very pleasant actually.

The dildo moved outwards which hurt a bit because some of the wax was stuck to my pussy and removing the dildo took a bit with it.

Then a whip started to hit my pussy trying to whip away the wax.

The same happened on my breasts and the whips were removing the wax from my body. It was pretty painful actually.

After about 5 minutes, the whipping stopped. The metal bars around my breasts moved away, the restraints for my legs and arms got slack and the suspension cuffs for my legs and arms opened up.

I was allowed out.

The box said: Good morning. It is now 3 minutes before 8. Rise and shine, slave. Have a nice day.

The door unlocked and opened.

I got out of the restraints slowly. My body was stiff, but as I moved around, things started to return to normal.

Wow, this was one hell of a great session. Definitely want to repeat this one sometime. Maybe in the weekend, and add pain during the night, or so.

I got out, and off to work and felt very refreshed. Far more than I expected after what I had been through.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BlameGLaDOS

Re: The Selfbondage box XV - Being bound overnight

Post by BlameGLaDOS »

Truly stunning, as always!

Need me one of those boxes...