NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kr805

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Post by kr805 »

Today I decided I was going to do a caught in self bondage humiliation with my Girlfriend Jenny
Jenny got off work at 7Pm tonight so i figured i would lock myself up at 5pm. So at I got all of the things I needed a locking spreader bar for my feet locking leather cuff for my wrist a ball gag and a blindfold. In the kitchen entryway I ran to eye bolts in the the archway.Then i went to my room and got some panties and bra she left at my house.

It was 4pm I sent a text to Jenny asking her to come over tonight. It was 4:30 pm So I began to get ready I got undressed and put on her panties then her bra but i couldn’t get it to snap in the back but i continued locking my leg in the spreader bar then putting on my wrist cuffs I then put the ball gag in my mouth then and tightened the straps.I took the blindfold and put it on top of my head. I set a timer on my phone for 7 so i would know she off work and on her way.

I Position myself under the kitchen archway.The time was 4:45pm I text her one more time to make sure she was coming over tonight.Jenny text back Yes but i have to stop by my place first.
With that i put down my phone pulled the blindfold down over my eyes. I reached up above my head and locked my left wrist to the eye bolt then i reached up with my right arm and locked it.

Some time went by and my phone rang it was Jenny’s ringtone but i couldn’t answer it.
Now i had running through my head what did she want.A little more time went by she called again.now I began to panic why was she calling.

Some more time went by and my alarm went off.I thought to myself she should be here in a hour after running by her place. I got excited the moment was drawing ever closer. Then she called again. There was nothing i could do i was locked with my phone out of reach. Some more time passed I was starting to panic.

I heard a car drive up I was like finally. Jenny opened the door with the key i gave her she came in went straight to the bedroom.Yelling to me sorry she late her boss kept her.Jenny then Said”Im getting in the shower if you want to join me.At that moment I panic then started trying so yell her name through the gag.I then heard the shower come on.Some time passed Jenny got out of the shower.Then she said loudly”I don’t understand you text me to come over then you don’t answer my calls or get in the shower with me” There was a long pause.i was stuck didn’t know what to do I tried calling out.Then I heard her walking toward the kitchen.I then heard her say”omg wtf” she walked up to me and reached behind my head giggling undid the gag and ask me what was I thinking.I told her I planned for her to catch me all locked up.She asked me where the keys where and when did I lock myself up I told her my room and 5pm.

Next thing I knew she shoved the gag back in my mouth.She then got close to my left ear and whispered is this what you want.Didn’t Know what to do she repeat the question,then grabbed my head my hair. Then she said”I think i like you bald.Next she came around me took off my blindfold.I heard her turn on my shave then I began to see my hair fall to the floor as the shaver touched my head.

Next She said “I’m gonna leave you like this for a bit longer”. She put the blindfold back on me.
I Heard the front door open and close.Some time passed and she returned. When she walked in she was talking to someone else it was one of her girlfriend.They started laughing.Jenny Told her this is what I came home to.Jenny walked up to me grabbed my cock and said “you have two choices I unlock you now and you have to have a makeover dressing you up as a woman and go out in public with us.Or I keep you locked for some real Fun!!!!

To be continued
RADER123

Re: NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Post by RADER123 »

That's a hard decision to make. Maybe try it bot ways.
rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I think either way Jenny and her friend are going to have all the fun.

My kind of fun. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
simtd502

Post by simtd502 »

What happened...I hope you will continue this story......Please