Help with Stories And Playing With Others

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
napy666

Help with Stories And Playing With Others

Post by napy666 »

I have always had trouble, finding people online to role play my stories with. I've been on Fetlife, and other bondage types of sites with no luck. Would anyone want to play with me, or at least give me some ideas to help me build up my story telling? I am into playing the damsel in distress, getting captured, then rescued in the end. Me getting bound and gagged of course.
JIMDINI

Re: Help with Stories And Playing With Others

Post by JIMDINI »

napy666 wrote:I have always had trouble, finding people online to role play my stories with. I've been on Fetlife, and other bondage types of sites with no luck. Would anyone want to play with me, or at least give me some ideas to help me build up my story telling? I am into playing the damsel in distress, getting captured, then rescued in the end. Me getting bound and gagged of course.

Do you have a partner to bind you or do you SB :?:

Dressing like Daphne from Scooby Doo would probably be a start for any story, investigating strange goings on she usually ends up in trouble. Plenty of options for scenarios. Do you stay at home or go to other locations? etc...... :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
napy666

Re: Help with Stories And Playing With Others

Post by napy666 »

Both at times, but playing with my partner is rare nowadays. :(