Out in the Streets

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

Out in the Streets

Post by Nettles »

I was nearly ready, but my knees were shaking like crazy, my whole body trembling, I had to go now, my hesitation could bring me a terrible punishment. My hand was on the door ready to dart out in to the cold night air.
I had been thinking about doing this for months now, it was a fantasy I just couldn't get out of my head, eventually I had decided to do it, my house mate was out at her boyfriends and I had the place to myself for once. I had been counting the hours, getting more and more worked up. I hadn't allowed myself to get off once the whole week leading up to this, I wanted to be super horny for this.
When my house mate had left I walked around the house nervously, I had to wait until 1.30am, the quiet lull between the pubs kicking out and the night clubs, quiet outside but still the threat of people being around. I had crept in to my house mates bedroom, we never locked our rooms and I had to do something to pass the time as my nerves jangled. That's when in her waste bin I noticed the condoms, her boyfriend had been over the night before and I heard them having a real night of it. A thought came to my head but I tried to dismiss it, it was far too disgusting. I had added a punishment to my self bondage of late. Before putting in my ball gag I placed a PVA bag full of something horrible in my mouth. Then once gagged and bound if I didn't escape fast enough the bag disintegrates in my mouth and releases what ever foul stuff is in the bag. It had started with a dirty tissue or my house mates old cigarette butts, but had lead on to mud and some other foul stuff I'd rather not mention. God it was dirty, but the worse it was the more it tormented me whilst bound, sometimes I'd see stuff and get turned on and nauseous at the same time. And besides it can be damned right dangerous, don't do it kids.
I kept trying to ignore the image of the bin in my mind but the same thought kept returning...How horrible and terrifying would it be to have the contents of those condoms in the PVA bag? I was appalled I could even think it. But what I was planning was a once in a lifetime thing, I would do it once and get off on it forever.
It was midnight when I weakened and put on some gloves and the took four of them from her bin and emptied them in to a glass. I bulked a few times and put the glass out of sight then refilled all four with some appropriate looking liquid soap and placed them back in the bin.
It was now 12.30am and I checked the back street behind the house and the street out front. I re-checked my gear and finally stepped in to the shower. I washed and shaved my pussy completely, I wanted to be extra exposed tonight. Then I dried myself and it was 1am, I was now quaking with fear and feeling myself getting more and more excited. I stood back in the shower and picked up the bottle of oil, I poured it over my shoulders, down my back, across my breasts, over my mound and on my behind. I then started to work the oil all over my body with my hands. I was to be covered from my neck down to my toes, and even in my hair. I loved the feeling of oil on my skin and this was torture, I was so horny and hadn't gotten off all week I had to now be careful not to trigger an orgasm or weaken and get myself off. I was now as wet on the inside as I was oily on the outside, God I was horny and frustrated.
I stepped out the shower and wiped off my hands and the soles of my feet and looked at the time, 1.20am. My knees went weak again and my hands were shaking. I walked to the kitchen and took the funnel and PVA bag, I grabbed the glass and the foul liquid slipped in to the funnel from the glass and filled the bag, I quickly tied it closed with PVA string and placed it in my mouth before I could think too much and chicken out. Then in went the red gag between my teeth and I buckled the gag in place tightly under my oily bedraggled hair. I had to try and keep my mind blank as I picked up the handcuffs and locked my left wrist in firmly. Then I placed my hands behind my back and wrapped them around my right wrist and heard the familiar rasp as they closed tightly. I knew the handcuff key was on the small table by the front door and in real time it wouldn't be long until I got it again, but for me it would be a terrifying age. I walked to the back door and opened it with my hands behind me, pulling against the spring of the door closer. I had planned this and imagined it so many times, my heart was pounding, my legs felt weak, I was shaking, my arms were pinned behind my back, I was naked, the ball in my mouth held in the bag now slopping about on my tongue slowly starting to feel sticky.
My head seemed to scream as I pulled open the door and stepped out in to the darkness, time seemed to slow. I left the door with the next step, the outside light above the door sensed my movement and illuminated the small yard with intensely bright white light. I lurched for the back gate to get away from the light, neighbours houses in all directions overlooked the yard, I had to get away from the light before they looked. I heard the back door bang closed, the latch locking it closed, the safety of my home now denied me. I pulled the back gate open and again a spring fought me. I exited the yard in to the dark back alley and hid behind the wall next to the gate in the shadows. The gate slammed and its latch now locked as well. I froze knowing a few curtains would twitch, they always did, this dark back alley is where undesirables frequent, up to no good. I waited for calm knowing the light in my yard would stay on for half an hour. Our house was ten houses in from the end of a long terrace, an impenetrable row of houses, only a mile from the centre of town.
I looked up and down the alley, I was now trapped outside naked, unable to cover my body. I crept towards the orange street lights at the end of the alley, this was my nightmare and my fantasy. I had no choice, my front door key was held to one of those street lights by a magnet. I now felt the damp dirt and gravel under my bare feet, the cold air now swirled about my naked oiled body. I simply couldn't believe I was actual out here like this, I was terrified. I crept in the shadows, ducking behind walls in shadows, watching up and down the path for people out walking or up to no good, my handcuffed hands up and my large boobs hanging down. A dog barked and my heart stopped, I froze, my legs wobbled, but I felt the intense feeling between my legs, I was so turned on. I crept on towards the orange glow at the end of the alley, I knew out there I would have to move fast, out in the light, out in the open.
I came to the end of the alley and looked up and down the street, orange light lit up every inch, the road ran up the middle, each side tarmac footpaths, edged by the side walls of the end of terrace houses. The key was on the street light across the cross road at the end of my street 50 metres away, it looked like a mile. I hated the idea of going out there in to the light, but the feeling of the softening bag on my tongue reminded me I had to get going or face a nasty disgusting punishment. The thought of my house mates boyfriends cum in my mouth made me make that first step, I was now in the light, walked quickly. Then I made the mistake of looking down, I looked at the sight of my naked oil covered boobs glistening in the orange light...What was I doing? It's all on display and I couldn't cover myself. I hurried, my boobs bouncing away, the cold air brushing over my naked skin and very wet pussy, the coarse tarmac stinging my feet. I looked like a right pervert, red ball in my mouth, handcuffs on my wrists and my body covered in a sheen of shiny oil. To be caught like this would be so humiliating and shameful.
I heard a car heading towards the cross roads, I froze terrified, the headlights lit up the cross roads, I stood staring ahead, my eyes like saucers, so frightened that it would turn down the road I was on, I had nowhere to hide. The car drifted past the cross roads, I watched and heard my heart thumping in my ears, hoping upon hope that they hadn't seen me and were about to stop. I sighed with relief as it carried on up the road.
I hurried on, closing on the wide open cross roads, I flattened against the wall of the house and looked across the roads to the street light holding my front door key. I knew I was lit up here, but the road looked so open. I felt the bag on my tongue rolling about, now worn so thin, threatening to burst at any moment. The slow unstoppable threat of that vile mess in my mouth had me squirming in a horny torment.
I listened then darted across the road, so aware I could be seen from every direction from dozens of houses and up four different roads, I felt so utterly naked, everything on display. I got to the street light and stood under its light glistening as I plucked the key and magnet from behind it. As I looked up the road towards my front door 100 metres away I knew I had to run.
I was off, the road stinging my feet and the cold air whipping around me, I passed window after window, door after door, gate after gate, boobs bouncing, legs pumping, scared and horny, the bag almost gone, I needed to get in now. I reached my front gate, darted to my front door and backed in to my door to find the key hole. I had cruelly left on my front light and stood in its white light, I was now breathing hard through my nose, squirming to get my key in the hole with my oily hands. I was panicking about being seen as I faced the street, the key slipping around as I got more and more panicked and frustrated.
Then from nowhere a man passed my gate, I froze in fright. He stepped back and I stared at him as his mouth fell open and he looked up and down my naked body. I felt his eyes on every inch of my naked boobs and pussy, but God I was horny. Then I felt it, the bag split open on my tongue and the cum filled my mouth, I tasted it and squirmed in horror. Then the whole shameful situation of him staring at my naked oily body, and the cum punishing my mouth made me cum right there on my doorstep. I squealed in to the ball and felt my pussy tighten and leak down my legs, he watched as I came, it was so humiliating, that made me cum harder. I couldn't control myself as I leaked down my legs out of control having never cum so hard before, it was all I could do to stay standing.
Then I felt the key turn, the door fell open and I fell into my hallway. I kicked the door shut and scrambled to undo my cuffs. I was safe again.
I spent days reliving my adventure on my bed time and time again. I daren't go out in case I see that man again and I can't look at my house mates boyfriend without glowing in embarrassment. It was the most terrifying and horny thing I've ever done. I won't do it again....Well not yet anyway!
cdinbonds

Re: Out in the Streets

Post by cdinbonds »

Now I have to look up PVA bags! Sounds interesting! :gag:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Try fishing supplies, Carp fishermen use them.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Yeah, that was the first thing that came up when I searched! Seems like a lot of them are mesh bags, but there were a few listed as solid. It looks like they might dissolve fairly quickly, based on some of the descriptions. Some fisherman describe hooking fish within 5 minutes.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

How about inside the ball of a gag with a hole at the rear? Or bag in bag? I'm sure theres a way.
OutdoorBound

Post by OutdoorBound »

I know you wrote this as fictional, but I actually have done similar scenarios in real life. Not the bag in the mouth or unlocking front door to get in the house with lights on, I do need to live here, but the rest. Me being naked and have to go for a alley walk and short walk in the open then return home them back way to unlock door to get in. Also Strip Poker things when I was in school where once naked and lost had to go get something a couple of blocks away and bring it back, mostly alley stuff but in the street lights crossing the streets.

Actually got caught once in my high school days doing a strip poker thing in the garage and when I left to get my item, when I came back the Mom had seen me. She was laughing at us, me and went back in. Pretty embarrassing. Still do it in my old age (60).

I like the idea of the geo box, I think I will do that. I was trying to think of a way to have to drive to get my house key. With this geo idea I am thinking of putting a pair of embarrassing skimpy cloths, maybe neon pink women's underwear and something to match, in a box with the house key. Put is in the trunk. Take a drive to the mountains and get the key out of the geo box that will unlock my box of cloths and house key. Drive home and though have cloths on, I would rather not be seen. I can time this to where when I get home it is dark to minimize not begin seen.

Thanks for the idea.
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

I've not done the key retrieval scenario for years. So easy to do, all you need is a chain and padlock with a key. Hide the key, thread the chain through your clothes, then around a tree and padlock the ends together. Now all you have to do is retrieve the key.