Here Comes The Train Now...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

Here Comes The Train Now...

Post by Nettles »

I had been catching the train for three years and it had never been early or late, the same time every day down to the last second. It was whilst sitting on my routine journey to work that the fantasy first arose. I watched out of the window as we exited the tunnel and there on the wall at the exit of the tunnel were four rings. I had been practising self bondage for a couple of years at home and it was becoming a bit stale, the excitement was disappearing. I missed the heart stopping last click of the handcuffs as they went on and the struggle as I found I was trapped and the massive orgasms it used to give me.
Well now a new fantasy was growing and driving me mental. I was always the only passenger to get on from the last station before the train wound through the hills to the last local town and deposited the train full of workers to their jobs in town. I was now excited to the point of coming each time I passed that spot. I searched for images of bound maidens by train tracks in the evening and imagined the torment of being locked to the rings all day, I knew I had to do it, I had to make it a close shave.
Luckily I was due a Friday off and spent Thursday evening gathering my kit for the mornings adventure and planned it to the last detail. I refrained from satisfying my lust that day so I was hot for it the following day. I woke early to my alarm and was shaking with nerves before I even got out of bed. I couldn't eat and instead put my gear in the car and drove to the lay-by which was half a mile from the train tunnel. I was ahead of time as I walked through the forest to the mouth of the tunnel. By now I was shaking like jelly, but as wet as hell down below. I reached the tunnel and checked my watch, I was still half an hour ahead of schedule. I found that the door to the shed beside the track was in fact unlocked, I had planned on hiding behind it to prepare but this was better. I then went to the rings set into the wall and was happy that they were solid and unmoving. I laid against the sloped wall and measured myself against the rings and found them to be well placed, and even better was the fact that the wall sloped so much so I would be half laying against the wall which would make my nether regions become exposed even further.
I measured and adjusted the chains to bottom rings until they would have me extremely wide open when my legs went into the ankle cuffs. I always tied myself open legged, the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable down there was such a horny feeling. I checked that the keys to the cuffs were still attached and ready to be used upon my escape. I always left them connected to the cuffs, it was safer, but I always made sure I could not reach them until I was released. Then I measured the right cuff and padlocked it too to the ring. The key for this cuff was on my left cuff and the key for my right cuff was on the left one, neither opened the cuff they were on. Then I measured the left cuff which had the release mechanism attached out of reach in the chain. I had used the release mechanism hundreds of times, it was a simple digital clock which I set to my release time and it simply released the chain when the time was reached. It had a fail safe of opening if the battery ran out, but I had made sure to put new batteries in it today.
Having set the length of the left cuff I checked the key and that the timer was set to the correct time. I was to be released three minutes before the train exited the tunnel. Long enough to escape into the shed, but short enough to panic me severally. What also made this place ideal was that I could see the train winding it's way up the hilly pass on it's way to the tunnel, in so doing it would torment me.
Everything was ready, but I was still ahead of time by fifteen minutes. I decided seeing as it was ready I would start early and give myself an extra long time in the chains. The plan had been to be locked up for fifteen minutes before the train came to suffer. I went in to the shed and felt my knees buckling with nerves. I drank some water and checked my post bondage vibrator was still there then took off my dress. Underneath I wore a nice lacy white bra, knickers and stockings. I slipped off my bra and knickers and shivered with fear. I had planned to keep my watch on to see the time which would torment me. My stockings to make it look a bit sexy. My ankle length boots because the stones were sharp and would probably need to run for cover. But I would forgo the blindfold, but had decided to keep the red ball gag, being silenced and looking kinky did it for me. So I put on the gag tightly and prepared to leave the shed.
Leaving the shed was hard, I was scared and for the first time, naked outdoors. I exited and walked to the chains whilst covering myself. My oversized boobs under my arm and my newly shaved pussy under my hand. I looked at the chains and felt weak again. I looked out over the hills then leant against the wall. I stepped astride and locked the ankle cuffs around my boots extra tightly. Now I was standing open legged, it was very uncomfortable with my weight on them, seeing as they were so very wide open. Then I uncovered myself and locked my right wrist into the awaiting cuff as I leant back on the wall. I squirmed with fear, but felt my pussy moisten. I then resolutely grabbed my right cuff and slid my wrist into it and used my fingers to push it shut against the wall. Those last clicks had my pussy alive and my body a quiver, a feeling I had missed so very much. I looked at my watch, I had twenty five minutes until the train appeared over the hill in the distance and ten more minutes until the release mechanism unlocked, then three minutes to escape to the shed. I was laid back against the hard concrete wall squirming against the chains and found that I was indeed helpless. I looked down and saw my big boobs on display, my nipples as hard and big as acorns, I saw my neatly trimmed pussy being offered out to the track by the sloped wall. The feeling of having my boobs and pussy on display out doors sent me in to a horny state, I wished I could touch myself or grind on something, but part of my enjoyment was being denied such pleasures and being held on the edge of an orgasm and not being able to come.
I was in heaven, my pussy was as wet as hell, my predicament made worse by fantasies of being a captive for gangsters who had chained me up here and wanted information. They were going to use me and abuse me then leave me to be seen by the people on the train as an example and punishment.
I was on my second gangster when I decided to look at my watch, I had six minutes until the train would come over the hill across the valley. Oh, that thought had me squirming so badly, what had I done? But the feeling in my pussy reminded me. Then I saw the train, a spurt of adrenalin went through my body. I looked at my watch and then realised, IT WAS EARLY BY FIVE MINUTES. What I hadn't factored in was that because I wasn't on the last station it hadn't stopped so was running ahead of schedule. I screamed into my gag as I watched the train wind it's way along the side on the hill across from me. I struggled furiously to escape, but it was useless. I tried to twist and turn to see if I could hide my body. It was useless, I had no slack, I couldn't even hide my pussy. I watched as the train carried on coming. I begged for mercy, I screamed, but there I was still, naked, unable to cover my most private of places. My heart was thumping like crazy, the train disappeared around the edge of the hill about to enter the tunnel, I could hear it now. I looked at my naked body and cried, but what made it worse was that the idea of being seen by all those people on the train had my pussy so wet it leaked down my legs. I listened as the sound of the train came from the tunnel. I looked at the chains and couldn't see a weakness, I looked down at my naked body and looked at what they would soon see. I whimpered as the sound from the tunnel got louder and louder, I gave a last struggle. My boobs bounced around and my hair flailed about. I screamed as I heard the train nearing the exit.
Then it appeared, I saw the driver look at me as the train exited the tunnel, I was so humiliated as his eyes took in the sight of my naked helpless body. I heard the brakes being applied, the driver disappeared but then passengers came in to view as the train struggled to stop on the declining track. The train was slowing and giving the passengers longer and longer views of my boobs and pussy. The humiliation of it, my pussy hot and wet for them to see, my big boobs on display, oh how humiliating it was as those eyes stared. The humiliation mounted and mounted and my wet pussy being stared at finally released. I screamed into my gag as I came, my body tensed rigid and my pussy exploded, I squirted come down my legs in front of all those eyes. I then shook violently, my boobs bouncing like crazy as I came so extremely hard. I felt the eyes all over me and waves of pleasure and embarrassment kept hitting me. I opened my eyes to see the last of the carriages pass me and trundle down the track. The sight of the train disappeared and I could hear it trundle off into the distance, no longer braking. The release mechanism released and I hurriedly unlocked myself and removed the chains from the rings, grabbed my bag and ran for my life away from that track. I was still naked, and only stopped running after ten minutes. I dressed and cried, removed my gag and thought how stupid I had been, and how the police would probably be at my car already. I reached my car and there was nobody around. I drove home and nothing. No knock at the door, nothing. Two days passed and I exited my house and walked to the store. I overheard a couple of women talking about the pervert by the train tracks and how the police could not identify the woman. I picked up a paper and left. I sat at home and praised my lucky stars, then I opened the paper and there on the second page was a photograph, the chest and groin were blocked out, but it was me, chained up. I looked closer in shock and realised, with the gag in and my hair covering my face I couldn't be identified. I instantly put my boots and stockings on the fire as they could be identified, then I took the photo to my bedroom and fucked my pussy silly as I looked at the picture and ran through the scenario again and imagined all those men who had looked at the picture of my naked body. I came again and again, until my pussy was a sore aching mess.
They never did identify me, and I don't intend to give a repeat performance...Well not just yet anyway.
sweh

Re: Here Comes The Train Now...

Post by sweh »

Didn't you post this last month under a different title? "Trains and Chains" http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 16&t=11688
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OOPS...
But still worth re-reading...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Sorry, must try harder. That's the second time I've done that.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like someone needs to make YOU the subject of your next story!!! :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...