A Bad Place to be Tied

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

A Bad Place to be Tied

Post by Nettles »

For five years Anna had fantasised about being chained up in a red light district where perverts could find her and use her mercilessly. Then two weeks ago she was out walking and took a different path around the park. The path looped around amongst the trees and bushes, it was dark and dirty. She came to the small brick building, this place was rank, she crept behind it and found condoms and dirty magazines strewn all over the place, it was obviously a place perverts and prostitutes frequented after dark. It was as if it had been built for her fantasy, then she noticed the two big silver birches standing tall and six foot apart. She got out her phone and started taking pictures, she was excited and nervous. She stood between the trees facing the brick building and found she was hidden from the path when between the trees, she couldn't believe how perfect this place was. She photographed everything then left quickly, she needed to get home she felt so horny and had to fantasise about that place.
Over the following week she looked at the photos often, she practised her self bondage and imagined herself chained there between the trees, helpless if some pervert appeared. It was effecting her work at the library, she couldn't concentrate, she was continuously horny. She couldn't sleep, she masturbated several times a day to the fantasy, she used Photoshop to super impose a picture of herself naked and chained up on the photo of the trees. That just made it worse. She was a wreck after a week and a half.
That Thursday she realised she had to live out her fantasy or go mad thinking about it, she was tired, sore from masturbating and was making loads of mistakes at work. She had all the equipment already, chains, manacles, time release padlocks, blindfold and ball gag. She was already nervous, the idea scared her to bits, but her pussy was wet and soaking her knickers. She planned to do it Friday night and leave the weekend to recuperate. She had 24 hours to wait, she slept fitfully then went to work, she was all fingers and thumbs. Her boss saw she wasn't right, her hands were shaking, so she sent her home thinking she was sick. Anna collected her gear together and paced up and down. The sun set outside and Anna dressed in the clothes she had fantasised about being caught in. A thigh length skirt which zipped up the back, high heeled ankle boots, a low cut white shirt which unbuttoned at the front and at the shoulders, it revealed her cleavage so well, she would never wear it in public, she had big boobs and always hid them, she was too shy for such a huge rack. Then there was the strapless bra, it was white and lacy and forced her boobs up in to two big mounds, she loved photographing herself like this but always chickened out from posting the pictures. She wore matching white lacy knickers which could be removed by undoing the bows at the sides. And finally she wore her black stockings and suspenders, she loved how slutty they made her look. She packed her bag and put on a long coat over her clothes and left the house.
It was a ten minute walk to the park and her legs were shaking and she was sweating with nerves. She reached the park and felt frightened as she turned off down the dark path, she knew this was dangerous, how ironic would it be if she got raped before she got there?
She came to the brick building and listened in case any one was behind it. It was 9 o'clock, a bit early for the for the local nightlife. She went behind it, the orange glow from the light by the path did away with the need for her torch, she realised she wouldn't now be hidden in the darkness, if anyone went behind the building she would certainly be seen. She emptied out her bag and tried to be extremely quiet as she handled the chains. She wrapped them around the base of the trees measuring where her ankles would be before clipping the carabiners in place. Next she measured out the wrist restraints and wrapped the chain around the trees tightly so she would be unable to make them slip down the tree. She tied the ends of the chains towards each other using a loop of cotton so she could padlock her wrists up to them but break it to leave her chained to the tree. She then checked the timers on both the timed padlocks again. They read twenty four, now two hours away from opening. She took off her coat and instantly felt so vulnerable in her low cut top and wearing suspenders under her thigh length skirt. She took her video camera and found a stump nearby and started it recording whilst pointing it between the trees, then covered all except the lens with leaves. She stuffed her coat in the bag and hid it twenty metres away under some leaves. Then she returned, she was now shaking like crazy, this was stupid and dangerous, but she had to get it out of her system. She placed her ankles next to the manacles and placed them on herself and clicked them shut, they were locked in place, they could be undone by hand, but soon she wouldn't be able to reach them. Then she pressed the ball of her gag in to her mouth and strapped it around her head. She had silenced herself, next she pulled her blindfold down and pulled the leather strap behind her head tight. She could feel her knees wobbling as they shook, she slipped her wrist in to the manacles and reached up to the left and hooked her manacle to the padlock and squeezed it shut, locking her manacle shut and now locked to the chain to her left. She reached up to her right and found the padlock and hooked her manacle, then she felt so much terror and nearly lost it, but from somewhere she snapped the padlock shut and had condemned herself to two hours locked up and helpless in this dirty place where perverts frequent with her dressed like a slut, there for them to use and abuse.
Anna struggled and instantly stopped as the chains clattered, it would surely attract attention from the path. She now regretted her over enthusiasm at chaining her ankles so far apart, she loved being tied with her legs open, she imagined being found and raped so many times, on display for men to take her as they wished. Her legs were wide apart and it made it uncomfortable to stand, and she could feel the cool air rising up her skirt to her damp knickers. She was so very frightened now, what would the next couple of hours hold?
She had no way of knowing how long she had stood there, the path was quiet but the city outside of the park rumbled and screeched on. Even through her terror her pussy remained excited and wet, the night air cooling her damp knickers, the air flowed over her cleavage as she continued to perspire in fear and at having to hold herself up on her splayed legs. She then heard voices on the path and froze, her heart thumped in her ears, the voices closed and then stopped in front of the building, it was a drug deal, this was truly a bad place to be. She found herself frozen in fear but her pussy was now awakened, her knickers were now wetter than ever. The voices passed.
She was awakened from her daydream to the sound of leaves being trodden on. Then a gasp. She froze again, she had been discovered. The footsteps came towards her then exclaimed, “what the hell are you doing? A trick gone wrong and the punters left you here? Husband videoing from the bushes as his wife gets fucked and molested? A dirty slut housewife after a bit of excitement?” She shook in fear as he spoke, then she heard a click. The guys circled her looking, Anna shook knowing he was weighing up the situation and staring at her cleavage. Then click, click, what was that noise?
He leant close and startled her as he spoke, “so what's under this skirt eh darling?” Anna cringed in fear then she felt his hand go up her skirt, she protested in to her gag to no avail. Then she felt his fingers on her thigh, her heart thumped hard, then he felt her stockings and suspenders and exclaimed, “nice and slutty.” Then his finger felt her knickers, she tried to avoid them but she had tied herself so wide open and tightly so that she could do nothing as he felt her knickers exclaiming as he stroked her pussy through the thin fabric, “oh aren't we wet for it.” Anna glowed bright red at being found out. Then he gabbed her right breast and squeezed, “nice and big, just how I like them.” He was stroking her cleavage as he popped a couple of buttons undone saying he was going to enjoy this.
To Anna's horror as he groped her she heard a female voice behind him, “what are you doing you dirty sod?” He turned and said, “I've just found this here and was going to get acquainted.” Then she spoke to another person and said, “this dirty sod is always up here taking pictures when I'm doing tricks behind this place. Aren't you, you pervert!” The guy didn't reply and carried on groping Anna's breasts. The woman walked up and said, “fucking Doris the housewife after a bit of dirty fun in the bad part of town. Lets teach this bitch a lesson.” The woman circled her and then said, “lets see how this bitch likes it being naked. Pervert you take some pictures, this stuck up little madams gonna hate the idea of being photographed naked.” Anna screamed in to her gag in horror but just made the woman laugh. Anna then felt her skirt being pulled up slowly, she heard the clicking noise return and realised she was being photographed. Her skirt rose inches at a time until she knew her knickers and suspenders were on show. Then her skirt was unzipped and thrown aside. Anna begged in to her gag but now felt the woman unbuttoning her shirt. Anna couldn't help it, her pussy was going crazy at her cruel treatment. Her top opened to a flurry of clicks. She stood there in only her underwear, helpless, being photographed by a pervert and being stripped by a prostitute. Anna struggled like crazy as she felt her bra unclip, she felt so humiliated and horny as the woman slowly slipped the bra from her breasts to the constant sound of clicks. Now she was topless, the woman groped and squeezed her boobs for more shots, then pinching her nipples and pulling at them making Anna squirm in pain and excitement.
Next Anna felt the woman's hands at her sides, on the bows of her knickers, Anna screamed in her head, no please. She felt the tug and the knickers loosened and were pulled away, she heard the clicks now below her as he photographed her wet pussy. She was helpless with her legs so wide open as he clicked away. Then the woman stroked her naked pussy, Anna felt excitement shoot through her body. Then the woman cruelly spread her pussy wide open for the camera. Anna felt her fingers and her pussy now wide open and felt an orgasm rising with every click. Then she said, “right, you guys come and have a grope as I take the pictures.” Anna squirmed and bucked at the thought of the men groping her naked body. But then the hands were all over her, squeezing her boobs and nipples, caressing her arse and fingering her pussy. As they groped and fingered her she found herself coming towards an uncontrollable orgasm, if she came it would be so humiliating. She heard click after click as they abused her.
The woman then said, “I bet what she really wants is some cock.” Anna squirmed again as she heard the guy in front of her unzip his trousers. Then to her horror she felt his cock at her pussy. Then it slipped in to her wet hole, she felt his hard cock deep inside her, and the clicking didn't stop. He gripped her hips as he thrust deep in to her. She could hear the clicking below her and knew the woman was photographing his dick fucking her pussy. Then the woman said, “Pervert, here's some lube, fuck her up the arse.” Anna squealed in to her gag and then she felt the other cock at her arse. She felt the pain as the hard dick pushed in to her virgin arse hole. As the two cocks fucked her hard and deep, and the clicks continued she couldn't help herself, she came hard and squirted her come down her legs. The shame filled her, then so did two loads of cum.
They pulled out and cruelly wiped their cocks on her legs, cum ran slowly down her legs. The woman said, “our works done, but I think I'll have these and those boots.” Anna was too exhausted as the woman pulled off her boots. Anna heard them walk away, although the pervert said, “£200 and you can have the photos. You know where to find me. There are plenty of places to sell these photos if you don't buy them.”
Anna hung limply, naked and cum running down her legs. She felt so humiliated, she would get off on this memory for years. Then the pad locks clicked and released her. She freed herself and took off the blindfold and gag. Her clothes were gone, she would now have to walk home naked under her coat. She tiredly filled her bag and walked in stockinged feet back home, their cum soaked in to the fabric of her stockings as it leaked from her pussy. She showered and slept.
The next day she nervously played the tape and for the first time could see her abusers. She watched herself being stripped and the photographs being taken and came. It took her all day to watch the video because she could only watch a minute before coming.
That evening she returned to the spot and stashed £200 away and waited. The pervert arrived and asked for his money. She said, “where are the photos?” He produced a memory card and showed her the pictures on his camera. She retrieved the money and they exchanged. He then said, “what should I do with the copies?” Anna said, “you said I'd get the photos with that money.” He replied, “and you have. I just happened to have copies.” Anna said, “you bastard, what will it cost?” He looked at her evilly and said, “strip naked and I'll tell you.” Anna gasped and said, “What? No I can't!” He then said, “I know a guy who would put them on DVD and sell it in his shops, one shop happens to be around here too.” Anna was now frightened, but she felt the idea of being forced to strip was exciting. She knew she had no choice. She turned away from him and started to undress. He said, “No, face me, I want to see you squirm with embarrassment.” She squirmed and stripped off her clothes in the orange light. She stood there naked in front of him. He handed her a pair of handcuffs and said, “wrists behind your back, I know how you enjoy it.” Anna locked them on and again felt so helpless. He sat down and then unzipped his trousers and got out his hard cock. He then said, “Bounce up and down on this bitch.” Anna gasped and then walked up to him and sat astride his cock, she couldn't believe this was happening. Then she slid down on his cock and felt it fill her. He said, “start fucking hard, or no deal.” She started to ride his cock quickly and felt him groping her breasts then her pussy. She knew this was fucked up and it excited her, she felt herself now so wet and his hands on her hard nipples. He said, “harder, I want it harder.” He grabbed a stick and whipped her leg, it stung and she was suddenly excited at being punished and being made to perform. She couldn't help herself she came on his cock. He whipped again as she slowed, she had to keep going until he came, her pussy was over stimulated and she was whimpering. He whipped her leg and she came again and this caused him to come deep inside her. She got up and watched him zip up and release her wrists.
As she dressed she said, “can I have the copies now?” He said, “No, I'll see you here once a week and I won't sell them.” He then pulled a video camera from a stump and she realised he had video her. She said, “you bastard, what are you going to do with that?” He said, “extra security.”
She walked home and was in a daze, the next day was a blur of looking at the photos and masturbating. She couldn't believe she was now a helpless fuck toy for a pervert. It made her come every time she imagined what he would make her do.