Beach Bound

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

Beach Bound

Post by Nettles »

The girls at work were trying to persuade me to get a tan again, I was still far too pale skinned and my attempts at getting a tan in the forest got a bit side tracked as you probably read previously. So now the girls were pushing me to go to the beach with them, I wasn't liking the idea, but got cornered one day by the girls who had organised a trip to the beach. After all the badgering I agreed and they dropped by my house early one morning to pick me up, I was on my way out the door when they said, 'so where's your swimsuit?' I had to admit I was planning to wear shorts and a t-shirt, and they knew it. I was handed a handful of white cloth and I saw them all in bikini tops in the car. I went back in and replaced my underwear with the small white bikini and heard them honking their horn and shouting outside impatiently. I looked in the mirror and cringed, it was a little small, but I put my t-shirt and shorts over it and rushed out. Once on the secluded stretch of beach they stripped down to their bikini's and laid in the sun laying their straps open to avoid tan lines. I felt a bit self conscious, and laid down on my front and slipped off my t-shirt. The girls goaded me to take off my shorts and I painfully slipped them off. It was ten thirty in the morning already and a few people were starting to mill about on the sand, I relaxed for a while closing my eyes. Then I sat up and as I looked around my jaw fell open, a few of the other people were totally naked. I whispered to one of the girls next to me, 'is this a nudist beach?' She giggled and said, 'yep, feel free to take it all off if you want.' I was stunned, but then noticed a guy creep a camera out of his bag and take a quick photo in our direction. I was shocked yelped out, he's just taken our picture. The other girls looked up from their books and slumber and one of the girls exclaimed, 'fuck me, where have you been hiding those weapons.' The other girls stared at me and said, 'you silly cow, he's photographing you, that tops five sizes too small for you.' I dived for cover on my front glowing red with embarrassment. That's when I felt that excitement starting to grow again. I felt flustered and self conscious laying on the beach for the next two hours.
The girls dropped me off at home and kindly let me keep the bikini, but before I was even through my front door an exciting idea was forming in my head. I knew that excited feeling and couldn't shake it as a fantasy formed in my head. How could I possibly indulge my love of self bondage, on that beach, the mere thought of it scared me. But day after day the fantasy grew inside me, how I could lock myself up, how I could effect my escape, how I could torment myself, how I could get away with it. I was going crazy as the fantasy took shape and now had made me squirming mass of hormones all day every day.
I was now parking up outside the hotel on the sea front, already a mass of nerves, it was still early but I was able to check in under the false name I had given and paid in cash. I dumped what I didn't need on the bed and handed the key back in at reception and started my one mile walk towards the beach following the road next to the sea. My legs were now wobbling and my hands just starting to shake. The beach on the way there was empty and the road quiet. I walked quite quickly in my flip flops, my carrier bag of essentials in my hand, my bikini on underneath the synthetic summer dress I had bought from the charity shop. Eventually I reached the start of the nudist beach, the seven foot fence now blocking the view of it from the road and the path. I walked down the steps and found the short stretch completely empty. I found a nice large rock and made sure it would soon make a nice comfortable seat to sit up against, then I emptied out my bag, my heart now starting to beat harder in my chest. It was still 7.30am, the beach wouldn't see many visitors this early, that was the plan, but I would be well gone by the time it got busy. I placed a pair of high heeled ankle boots next to the rock, then the small bundle of clothes, my sun glasses, then my small item of entrapment, my pink thumb cuffs. It didn't seem much to look at. I then found the litter bin and plucked the bottle of acid drain cleaner from it, I slipped off my flip flops, I looked around and made sure nobody was watching and painfully slipped my dress off over my head. I was left in the little white bikini feeling rather exposed. I hastily dumped my flip flops and dress in to the bag and poured the drain cleaner on to the dress and flip flops. I knew what would happen as the drain cleaner sizzled and started to melt the dress and flip flops, I dumped the melting mess in to the bin before the toxic fumes started to flow, the dress and flip flops were now beyond use.
I returned to the rock and knew I had to carry on before I chickened out. I put on my sun glasses and picked up the thumb cuffs and walked towards the sea, my mind saying to me that I was crazy, this wasn't right, I was going to get in to trouble. I walked up to my thighs and felt the water lapping around them. I placed my hands behind my back and tried to remain calm. I closed the cuffs around my thumbs and started to walk further in to the sea, I felt the water lap at my body and knew there was no going back. You see I had doctored the bikini, I had replaced the cords on my bikini with PVA string, they were by now useless as the water turned them to mush, I didn't feel my top disappear but I felt my bottoms flow away from my legs under the water and away from me, I had lost them in the green murky water. I didn't yet feel naked, but knew at some point I would have to leave the water, and with my hands clamped together behind my back I wouldn't be able to cover myself. I stood in the sea feeling trapped, too embarrassed to come out.
When I turned back to shore I saw a man walking down the steps where I had entered the beach, he looked at me then at the items I had on shore by the rock. He then sat only a dozen metres from my belongings, I has the feeling he was watching me, it felt creepy. A nagging thought flashed in to my mind, what if he steals my belongings? What if he's waiting for me to turn around and he runs off with them? I would be totally screwed. I turned towards shore and watched him, then realised the bottle of ice water I had rolled up in my clothes wouldn't be melting. It had been one of the details I had planned to make me leave the sea. You see I had frozen my thumb cuff keys and the keys to a large padlock inside a thick aluminium bottle. The padlock was locked several times through the middle of the short skirt and t-shirt I had rolled up, I needed the keys from the bottle to unlock my cuffs and release the only clothes I had, all the time I didn't unroll the bottle from my clothes I was lengthening my stay and heading towards the beaches busier time.
I saw him staring in my direction and knew I had to walk back to the rock soon, but it was going to be so embarrassing. I squirmed as I forced my legs to walk towards the shore, I thought at least I had worn the large 80's style sun glasses, they would hide my identity, but I had to make sure not to look down because I had shortened the sides to just nest in place. Firstly my breasts were visible between the waves and then as I neared the shore my pussy appeared. I felt his eyes firstly on my breasts and then on my neatly shaved pussy, I had simply done it to put everything on view as a torment. My arms were firmly behind my back as I walked, he stared at me and could feel it, I was now crimson with embarrassment behind the large glasses. I had to stride past him as I walked to the rock, I curled my fingers over the thumb cuff so he wouldn't see it. I knelt down at the rock and shifted to grab my clothes from behind my back, trying to look natural. I unrolled my clothes and felt the bottle roll out, I opened the top and felt inside, it was still totally frozen, my keys towards the bottom, there was no way they were coming out yet. I sat back against the rock leaning back, cursing that I had cut my glasses so I could not lay on my front. I knew if I laid on my front they would fall off and my face would be exposed and I couldn't risk being identified.
The one thing I could now do was watch the man through my sun glasses without him knowing, he was facing the sea as if ignoring me after spending so long staring. He typed on his mobile. I feigned relaxing, my cuffs hidden behind me, I really didn't want him knowing I couldn't cover myself or be exposed as a pervert. I heard his phone click and wondered what he was doing. I looked on his screen as best I could then realised he had the camera turned on and was aiming it over his shoulder at me as if taking a selfie. I squirmed in horror and crossed my legs away from him, he was photographing my naked body, I felt so violated. But how could I complain and not give away that my arms were cuffed behind my back. He lowered his phone and typed in to it as I felt the reality of my situation really sink in...I was in a public place, naked and cuffed, I couldn't stop anybody from seeing me, I had to wait for the ice in the bottle to melt before I could cover myself again. God this place felt so open and exposed now.
He sneaked another photo as I glowed bright red, but amongst the embarrassment and helplessness I felt excited, I couldn't help it, his attention had me turned on, it was adding to the punishment part I loved about self bondage. He continued sneaking photos as I kept my legs crossed away from him, but I knew now my nipples were rock hard and sticking out as I peered down not letting my glasses fall. I checked my bottle and felt some of the melted water dripping out.
I heard footsteps from my left and another man walked down the steps, I felt my heart skip a beat. He headed for the first guy, then crouched next to him and they seemed to whisper to each other. Then he wandered a few yards from him to the left, and sat down slowly and noticed he was looking at me, I wanted to move my legs so he couldn't see my shaved pussy but seeing as the other guy had a camera I had to sit there and let him look at my naked pussy. I was now even more embarrassed, my heart was beating faster, and I could feel to my pussy tingling with excitement. He too had a his mobile out and typed away, then to my horror I saw it over his shoulder as well, I heard the click and knew he had just taken a photo of me, I cringed knowing my pussy was visible to him and was now on his camera. I didn't know what to do, they were both taking photos and I was frozen there, if I got up my cuffs would be exposed. I murmured to myself, 'you've gotten yourself in a real situation here, this'll teach you wont it.' I listened to the clicks as they occasionally took a photo and felt my excitement and embarrassment rise inside me. A guy strolled up the beach following the shoreline and I saw him stare at me, I now felt on public display. I reached for my bottle and felt that the ice was now moving inside in and poured out more of the melted water, but my keys were still frozen at the bottom. The guy to the left having got more confident now laid on his front and was facing me, I crossed my legs the other way covering me from his staring, but then the other guy did the same and I was caught there, two guys now unashamedly staring at my naked body. I felt so shameful as I got even more turned on by their eyes on my body, I wished I could get my keys and rush off somewhere to satisfy the feeling between my legs, I just hoped they couldn't see how wet I was getting. I felt so dirty as a couple walked up the beach hand in hand and saw the two guys staring at my naked display, the guy smiled as the girl looked on in disgust and elbowed her partner for staring.
One of the guys stood up and casually walked up to me as my heart started beating loudly in my ears, I was now panicked, what was he going to do? He smiled and said quietly, 'can I take a couple of photos of you please?' I replied with a shaky voice, 'no thanks.' The other guy now appeared beside him, they looked down on me and could feel their eyes scanning my body in detail. He then said, 'but you haven't minded us looking so far, you've made no attempt to hide or turn away, I'm thinking you are enjoying the attention.' I didn't know what to say and sat there crimson red with embarrassment and my heart thumping in my ears. He then raised his phone and I watched in horror as he lowered it in front of my breasts and took a photo. I was shocked, embarrassed and excited all at the same time. The other guy did the same, they smiled at each other, I hadn't stopped them so they carried on. I heard click after click as they photographed my nude body, and shamefully I got more and more excited, I suppressed a gasp of excitement. I watched as one of them lowered his phone down to within inches of my exposed pussy lips and clicked, I have to admit in my excitement I relaxed my legs and let them open slightly and let his phone photograph my pussy, that's when I did gasp in excitement. One of the guys then said 'thank you' politely and they went and sat back down. I was now an excited puddle of hormones.
I grabbed at my bottle and felt the ice bounce around inside, I shook the bottle as best I could behind my back and the ice rattled around and then a chunk fell out. I felt at it and I could feel the keys tied together, I melted it in my hands and struggled to open the cuffs. My hands were now free, I found the padlock amongst the ball of cloth and opened the large padlock. I unwound my skirt and t-shirt and looked at them and knew this was going to be an embarrassing walk back to the hotel.
I slid the white t-shirt over my head and pulled the elastic waist band of my skirt up my legs, I pulled on my high heeled ankle boots and pulled the laces tight and knotted them. I stood up and and wriggled around trying to make myself descent, the t-shirt was far too tight, far too short, My breasts pushed in to the white cotton fabric which then draped down barely below the bottom of my breasts. I hitched the skirt down all over as far as I could without the waist band uncovering what there was of my well shaved bush, but still it was barely below my pussy, and only just covered the edge of my bum, the slight breeze made it worse as the pleated fabric fluttered slightly threatening to expose me. I looked up, the keys, bottle and padlock in my hands and saw the the guys looking up at the slutty looking girl before them. I gave them a embarrassed smile, their phones came up and I let them have one more photo before I wobbled up the beach in my high heels to the steps passing the bin full of my melted dress and flip flops.
I was now next to the road and started towards the hotel, from the first 50 metres I knew this was going to be bad, I tugged at the back of my skirt as it flapped and exposed the bottom of my bum, then at the same time it flapped at the front to expose my pussy. My boobs bounced around in the tight cloth, my nipples poking in to the thin cotton material, the bottom of the t-shirt rising as my breasts bounced exposing the bottom of them. My hands were all over the place trying to keep everything decent, but I didn't have enough hands, and to top it all I am awful in high heels and teetered and tottered along slowly. Another car passed and heightened my embarrassment as the driver beeped his horn in appreciation. I didn't even hear the couple coming as they overtook me on the path, it was the same couple as before, the girl gave me the evils and the guy smiled widely, his head swivelling as they passed me. His girlfriend angrily elbowing him in the ribs. It was the longest walk of my life, thank god those glasses hid my identity.
I crossed the road in front of the hotel at a crossing as a car waited, I pinned my skirt down as I crossed in front of the car and felt my boobs bouncing as I hurried, the driver stared at me with saucer wide eyes. I reached the other side and realised my t-shirt had ridden up to just below my nipples, now I knew what he had been staring at.
I tidied myself and walked slowly in to the reception to get the key and tried to act normally, an old gentleman was sitting in a seat waiting and I knew he could see up my skirt from behind, and maybe up my t-shirt. I took the key and climbed the stairs, I looked back and saw him staring up as I climbed, so obviously taking in a real eyeful.
I entered my room and scrambled for my vibrator and without a second to lose I masturbated like mad, screaming in to my pillow as I came hard and quickly, a huge orgasm sending me in to a shivering wreck. And that's were I spent the rest of the day, reliving my ordeal and satisfying my excitement until I was too exhausted and sore to continue.
I keep thinking about doing it again, or leaving it as a wild memory. Or seeing if I can find those guys on the beach again to get copies of those photos, but I keep chickening out. We'll see.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Beach Bound

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

WOW!!!
What else is there to say?
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Thanks
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Good "fiction" is believable...
I just wish it was a true story, and knew where to move to...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Once again you had me thinking this was a true story, so believable. You have a real talent for this. I'm not fully convinced these aren't true stories you are posting as fiction!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.