Walking Nightmare

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

Walking Nightmare

Post by Nettles »

I'll start at the beginning so you know how I got myself in to all this. I had started coming out to the forest simply for the privacy. The rest of the girls at the library where I worked had tans from holidays or from sunbeds, I just looked like the pale outcast, the girls goaded me, trying to get me to try a sun bed or spray tan. The idea of laying on a sun bed around other people or being sprayed brown was appalling. I needed a quiet place to catch some sun, my garden wasn't ideal either, too many nosy neighbours overlooking it. Then I thought, 'what about the forest?' The forest is pretty vast, I looked up a satellite view and areas away from footpaths and there in the corner, well away from the parking area was a gap in a pine plantation, it was perfect.
I packed a rug to lay on and some suntan lotion, then off I drove, it wasn't far by car, but the walk was quite a way, I followed the map on my phone and fought through the brush at the side of the last small path off through the oaks and chestnuts before reaching the darkness of the pines. I walked on the soft needles and found the quiet amongst the trees a bit eerie, but eventually I got there. Several big pines were laying side by side leaving an opening for the sun to penetrate, this was perfect. I decided to lay my towel on the biggest pine and ready myself. I found it an odd feeling as I took off my shorts and shirt and stood there in my underwear, I had not done this before, I could almost feel eyes on me. I spread the lotion across my skin and laid on the pine, it was so quiet. I undid the straps of my bra and slid my arms out but lay face down too nervous to take it off. I closed my eyes and let the sun soak in to my ivory skin. After a while I could feel the sun had started to burn my back and knew I had to do my front, but I needed to stretch my legs. I decided to walk in to the forest still holding my bra to by chest and felt the excitement as I ventured in to the woods wearing only my underwear, the further I got from my clothes the more excited I got, a pigeon took off and I jumped and darted back to my clothes, my heart thumping in my chest. I lay back on the tree and faced up in to the sun and soaked in the rays.
My mind began to wonder...That had been so exciting. What if I walked a bit further? How far would I go? Would I have the guts?
You see this was a big deal for me, I'm pretty shy, a bit of a bookworm, that's why working in a library suits me. I'm not bad looking, 5'6”, not skin, but not fat either. The worst thing though are my breasts though, far too big for a not very tall shy girl like me, but I usually wear quite plain loose clothes to hide them. I was feeling frustrated, I had needs but was too shy to do anything about it outside my own bedroom, that's why this shook me to the core.
I was getting a bit excited laying there fantasising, I couldn't lay still any longer. I looked in to the forest and felt my excitement rise. I slid off my bra and covered my breasts with my hands and started to walk in to the forest away from my clothes. I could feel my arms trembling, each step it got worse, the further I went the further I was from the safety of being covered again. If somebody saw me now I would die of shame. Caught wondering around a forest in only a pair of trainers and panties, I looked back and it seemed such a long way back to safety. Then I stepped on a branch and heard the crack, my heart jumped in to my throat and I panicked and walked back as quickly as I could. I was panting and shaking, but my God was I turned on, but I had to go, this was just too freaky.
That evening I was a mess of hormones, my trip in to the forest had awoken something inside of me. I trawled the net looking at pictures and stories of other women who had dared walk in the forest naked, I was enthralled and so fucking turned on. But did I have the guts to go back? But as the days went past it just got worse and worse.
Three months down the line and I was a weekly addict and had honed my fantasy trips to heart thumping roller-coaster rides. I spent all week counting the hours until I would be in my special spot in the forest, I lived from trip to trip, nervous and excited. Saturday was my special day, and every week I abstained from pleasuring myself from Tuesday night to make sure I was as frustrated and as turned on as I could be.
I had bought a large cash box and used huge screws to screw it down to one of the fallen pines, that was now the source of my torment and escape. I had bought a pair of black handcuffs which fitted my wrists like a dream, they looked so cruel in black. Then I had bought a ball gag, it had a large red ball which filled my mouth completely and a thick black leather strap which buckled at the back of my head. I had had 21 keys cut for the cash box and I had filed the teeth off of one and painted it black. Then I had bought 20 pink ribbons and tied them to 19 good keys and the black key, the one I called the 'Nightmare Key'. Next to the key on the pink ribbon I had drawn a small black skull and cross bones and then rolled all the keys up in their ribbons. I then placed them in twenty kinder egg pots and tossed them in a bucket. Now I had no way of knowing which was the 'Nightmare Key'. My alternative key was placed a long way from the sanctuary of my glade, a terrifyingly long way away.
It was now Saturday morning and here I was, I was shaking with nerves, I had succeeded ten times but knew there was a one in twenty chance I would be punished by the 'Nightmare Key' for my dirty little game. I had placed the alternative key on the way here in the car and had placed the yellow egg at the edge of the pines three hundred long metres away. All I had now was my car keys, handcuff keys, handcuffs, ball gag and vibrator. I had seen all the different ways to bind ones self, but I wanted mine to be minimal, just my handcuffs and gag, nothing else, not even an earring, ring or watch, purely and utterly naked and helpless. I felt my hearth thumping as I removed my shoes and socks and placed them in the cash box with my car keys and cuff keys, I slipped my little vibrator from my pocket and placed it in as well, then my t-shirt and shorts. I knew this was crazy, but I lived for this excitement. I took off my bra and dropped it in, then my panties. I felt the air on my breasts and pussy, I kept myself totally shaved, it made me feel so exposed and sensitive down there, it added to the feeling of my nakedness. I closed the box and locked it with the only key I had for it and slipped it through a small slot I had made in the top. It was now locked to me, I had no way of removing it from on top of the pine, I had even removed the handle to stop my temptation to try and prise it open. I pushed the big red ball in to my mouth and felt it push my tongue down and back and fill my jaw, then I buckled it tightly under my hair. It really did stop me from making any sound from my mouth and made me look such a pervert. Then came the heart stopper, I clicked the right hand cuff around my wrist ensuring the key hole was the correct way round, and then I placed my hands behind my back. I used my locked hand and placed the other side around my left wrist and breathed in as I clicked it shut.
I was now trapped, unable to cover my naked body, unable to utter a word, with no way to get out of this but to walk bare foot and nude to the edge of the pines, and then I had a one in twenty chance of facing my real Nightmare. I had been lucky so far, and had added the keys back in to the bucket each week, but I reckoned I had 20 weeks a year when I could do this and it was likely I would be punished at my own hand at some point in the year.
I took my first steps out in to the dark forest, my heart now thumping, I crept in to the pine needles and felt them between my toes. Each time I felt so utterly naked as I walked away from the box in to the forest. As I crept on I could feel every inch of my body on display, cruelly unable to cover myself, the body I always kept so covered. Every metre made me feel more nervous, I was walking towards the small secluded path which led to the main three paths which crossed the whole forest. My eyes were everywhere, my ears listening for footsteps, dogs, voices, anything to tell me someone was about. I crept on until the glade had disappeared and light at the edge of the pines came in to view. I hated the light of the other forest, it made it easier to be seen, but the key was on the edge of it. I crept from tree to tree, hiding and peeking in to the light. As I hid again I saw the light on my body and cringed, but I was nearly there. I snuck to the last tree and picked up the yellow egg and popped it open behind my back and dropped the two sides and gripped the roll of ribbon. I felt for the end of the ribbon and gripped it between my fingers and let if roll down. I looked to my side at the key laying on the floor and the horror of what I was looking at crept through me. There on the floor on the end of the pink ribbon was a black key with the skull and cross bones in black on the ribbon. I felt feint, it had finally happened, I was to be punished for being such a perverted bitch. I just stared down at it, I knew it wouldn't open the box, I had tried it, I now had to get the alternative key I had placed across the forest and the road. It meant a one mile walk in to the busier part of the forest in the light wooded areas and across the main path, and to my most feared place, the road.
I was berating myself at being so stupid, how could I have let this happen? Yes, I had thought about it many times whilst masturbating, but now it was real and I was scared, really scared. I dropped the ribbon stood there dumb struck, then looked down at my naked body, how could I go out there like this? But I had no alternative.
I crept out in to the lighter woods and felt so much more exposed, the pines no longer deadened the sound and it was noisier. I crept on feeling my legs shaking, I knew I had to reach the main path across the forest, it would be an open area, but I had to cross it. As I crept on I could hear laughter and voices on the path, I squirmed in fear. I could hear them to my right as I came closer to the main path and peaked through a bush and could see them a hundred metres away, a group of lads playing football on the green area where the paths all crossed. I either crossed here in the dip or further up where the path was visible for miles, I had to cross here, but I was visible from where they were. I would have to creep out and walk across quickly, step over the ditch and hope I could get up the six foot embankment quickly.
Several times I went to go and chickened out, my legs were shaking like crazy. Then I was out on the path, the blood thumping in my ears, I was bent over and each step felt like it took an age. My big boobs swung as I bent over and crossed, bobbing as I walked, I daren't look their way and reached the ditch, the embankment looked huge as I stepped over the ditch and took my first step up it. I was now panicking, I had to get up, I couldn't let them see me like this, I pushed off up the embankment and pushed my wobbling legs on up. I heard myself screaming in my head to get up now, I was fearing the sound of one of them shouting having seen me. Then I was in the wood again and crept away from the path listening for shouts. I had done it and now felt the sweat on my skin from my fear and exertion.
I crept on knowing I had a way to go yet. I kept off the paths and felt the pain in my feet on the sticks and tree litter, I told myself, 'you did this bitch, you had to be taught a lesson.' The torment went on and on as I crept from tree to tree, nearing the road, now nearer the parking spot. I couldn't believe how utterly naked and helpless I felt, the air cooling the sweat on my body, every inch open to the air for all to see.
Then I came to the recently felled coppice and knew the road was close, but how would I do this? It was so open, although there were no paths the road was the other side of a thin hedge and I would be in the open before I could reach the hedge. It seemed quiet and I was about to go and a car rounded the corner and passed, that was close. I waited then crept out in to the open and ducked down, again my boobs swung and bobbed as I crept. I looked to my right now only ten metres from the gap in the hedge I planned to use to get to the road close to the key. But to my horror up the road to my right a couple of horse riders rounded the corner to the sound of hooves on tarmac. I frantically looked around and dived behind the only available bush set on a small mound. I knew the hedge was too thin and low to hide from the riders, but this bush was just so small. I knelt in the dirt my head just inside it, I crouched down, my knees pulled up to my shoulders and my breasts touching the ground. The sound of hooves slowly approached, there was half dozen of them, I was so scared that they would spot me in this tiny bush, I was frozen to the spot. The riders were in no hurry and plodded slowly, not yet having reached the road in front of me. Then I felt an itching sensation on my legs, I dared not move though. It was on my feet as well. I looked down and realised the mound I was an ants nest. The little black horrors were not happy to see me, I felt the horrible feeling as they found my boobs and climbed them, it was awful. Then I saw them in my hair. I watched in horror unable to move as they climbed my hair. They climbed my legs and I suddenly realised my legs were open, there was nothing I could do, they climbed across my shaved pussy with their itching tickling feet. I was in a torment as I felt them on my open butt, I bit at my gag in torment. Then they were on my face, I closed my eyes and felt them on my lips around my gag and on my nose. Then ran across my eyes lids then my ears, tickled my nose and finally were all over my back, I was in hell. I could hear the hooves close in front of me on the road and couldn't move a muscle as thousands of ants invaded my most private areas. I heard the voice in my head again, 'enjoying your punishment yet bitch?'
The hooves passed and I couldn't hold on any longer I rolled out of the bush and writhed on the floor trying to get the ants off of me. I got most of them and shook my hair to try and get them out, but some of them just didn't want to leave. I couldn't stay here, I had to get that key, I was too in the open.
I crept to the hole in the hedge and looked across the road and to my right and could see were I had tied the key. The evil bitch in me had tied it on as usual with a few knots on purpose. I kept willing myself to go but it was no use, I kept freezing. I knew once out there I was exposed. I was starting to despair, then I pushed out in to the road. It felt so wrong, there on the road naked, I darted to the key and had to find it tied to the fence behind me with my handcuffed hands. I grabbed the cord and started to untie it, I knew I could do it, I had practised, but now I was shaking and panicked. I was facing in to the road, my naked body on display for who ever may drive past, my exit through the hedge now looked miles away. The hawthorn and holly on the hedge behind the fence pricked at the back of my legs and bum, their sharp prickles punishing me for every movement I made. I was fumbling and taking too long, I could see my body on display below me as I worked, any moment a car could speed around the corner and see everything, my perverted display. I worked at the string and was prickled again and again, each second I felt more and more panicked. My knees shook and my fingers slipped on the cord. My heart was banging in my ears, this was a hellish nightmare. Then bang it was free, I could go, I ran through the hedge and off in to the woods not daring to look back.
I crept back through the woods, my heart still thumping, my body shining with sweat, my eyes everywhere and my ears picked for the slightest sound. It was a long slow creep back to the main path, creeping from tree to tree.
I could hear the lads still playing football and couldn't believe they were still there. I neared the edge of the embankment overlooking the path and spied them down below still at the cross roads. If I could just creep down the bank and step over the ditch I could quickly creep across the path like before. That's what I told myself, but the feeling of my nude body and handcuffs told me different, my legs started to shake again. That totally helpless naked feeling flowed over me, I tried to start twice but failed to move. Then I was off, I stepped down the embankment with my left foot, my legs shaking, then I pitched forward and my right foot landed just beyond the ditch, but then I looked up in horror, my hair half covering my face. In front of me eight foot away one lad was picking up the ball from the ditch as the other stood there staring at me in disbelief. I froze, my left foot on the bank, my right foot the other side of the ditch, I was standing astride facing them as their mouths gaped open and they stared at my naked body. I willed my shaking legs to move, but they stayed planted, I saw their eyes run up and down my nude body, taking it every inch of the sight before them. Then my left foot slipped down the bank and I tumbled backwards. I was dazed and pushed myself up with my hands from behind my back, now I was sitting there, they still stared, but now I was sat half upright with one foot in the ditch and the other on top of it, my legs wide open as if I was posing for them. They could see everything and I was stuck there frozen in a blind panic. Then I saw the lad who was standing pull his hand front his pocket, I saw the mobile he was grasping, then he held it up and pressed at the screen, I swung my face away from him as I heard the sound of a shutter. My mind howled as I realised my legs were still wide open and he had just photographed my naked body. My eyes focused on the other side of the track and my body jerked in response. I swivelled around and sprung up on to my feet and ran headlong across the track as fast as I could, I heard the shutter sounds as he photographed my back and bum as I ran.
I reached the other side then heard the lads yell for their friends. I was in an alcove of low brush surrounded by brambles, this looked bad, they would soon be on me. Then I spotted a lower section between the brambles, but it was full of stinging nettles, but I had no choice, I had to go or I would be caught like this. My legs met the nettles first, they slowed and I felt the stings on my feet and thighs like hot wires on my bare skin. The sound of the shouts behind me pushed me on in terror, the nettles now ran between my legs and stung my inner thighs then up over my shaved pussy, it felt like I was being whipped between the legs, it made me cry in to my gag. Then longer nettles stroked at my stomach and finally on to my bare helpless breasts, it was torture, but I pushed on. The stings whipped at my legs, ran over my bare pussy and slid over my nipples, the pain was hideous. I could see the light, one more push of torturous stings stroking hot like whips on my naked skin and I was through, but there was no rest, I had to run.
I ran as fast as I could through the pain, I needing to escape the shouts, I was breathing hard through my nose and starting to loose to the lack of air as I reached the edge of the pines. I sank to my knees the sound of the shouts some way away, I caught my breath and stumbled in to the darker pine woods.
The shouts were now not even audible as I crept back to the glade, now exhausted and covered in red stripes from the nettles. As I reached the glade I pressed the key in to the lock on the box and turned, the lid opened and I grabbed at the handcuff keys and worked them in the locks. My wrists were now free, I removed my gag and gasped for air and freed the tight muscles in my jaws. The excitement and humiliation was now catching up with me, I had been punished for my perversion, what a rush it had been. I grabbed my vibrator from the box and hid down behind the pine still naked and switched it on then buried it in to my still stinging pussy, I rolled on to my back and closed my eyes, the images of my punishment flowed before my eyes as my pussy got wetter and wetter, I was quickly heading for a huge orgasm. The images of me standing naked in front of the lads appeared in to my head and started me cuming, I gave a loud groan and realised I had to keep quiet in case I was still being searched for, so I placed my hand over my mouth and rammed my vibrator in and out quicker. The image of the lad holding up his phone as I laid there with everything on display finally clinched it and I cam hard, squealing in to my hand and shaking. It was an amazing orgasm, the strongest I'd ever had, I almost passed out. Then unfortunately it was time to dress and leave, obviously nowhere near where the lads had been.
I still do my little walks, but haven't had the 'Nightmare Key' again, but now my first key is placed close to where the lads had been playing football, just to ramp up the tension a notch. Who knows, I may be punished again soon and have another story to write, we'll see.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Walking Nightmare

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

WILD!!!
Nothing beats fun in the wilds!
Everyone want's the "But what if I get caught" rush, but no one really wants to get caught.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Thanks Dark_Lizerd...I love your stories. The best story I've ever read was one of yours.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks... Which one was your favorite?
I haven't written for a while, but I may do one based on the "daydreams" I use to pass the time driving when nothing on the radio sounds worthwhile...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

The Train Crossing...It's original and an excellent predicament.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

When I re-read that, after a while...
I kinda sounded "rough" like it was not polished...
It gave it that feel that it was a true story and the author (me, I wish) had only a first draft of what took place...
(I'm wishing it was a true story)
That's why it ended with the author needing to put the videos together for a story...
In a way, that is what I was going for...
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Another "fiction but it could be real" story! Well done again. I hope you keep writing, these are fun! :D
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.