Panic

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

Panic

Post by Nettles »

I have always been shy, unable to even ask a guy for their number. But this didn't stop me thinking about sex, I masturbated regularly, and I got very proficient at self bondage after moving to my first house. I got a job with a large accounting company and made quite a bit of money doing company accounts from my office, it was mundane work, but suited me.

It all started quite suddenly, I had noticed the guy in the house next door, but had never talked to him. Strangely I noticed him at his windows quite often, when I was walking around my house, if I was in my garden, it was as if he was watching me. But one afternoon I got back from work and was by my bedroom window slipping out of my skirt when I looked in my wall mirror, it was then I noticed him watching me, my skirt was on the floor and he could see my panties from the back, I was so shocked. He just stared and stared, I was rooted to the spot in horror and surprise. Then I darted out of the room. Usually I had net curtains up, but they were still on the line drying.

That night I laid in bed and thought about what had happened, the thought entered my head, what if I had carried on undressing, he could have seen me naked, I imagined it and found the idea of that perving guy seeing me naked had an effect on my pussy, I was getting wet. That night although I was disgusted at myself I masturbated to the idea and bought myself off on it.
It was the next night when I noticed his light on in his room, I saw him sitting there reading which wasn't unusual. In my dark room I watched him knowing he would be up for hours as he usually was at night. I then had a naughty idea, I unhooked the net curtains and took them down. Although he couldn't see me in my unlit bedroom I started to slowly undress. It felt really fucked up slowly undressing as he sat there, but I found I was getting turned on, as I finally got naked I stood there in the window. I put on a CD and danced there in the window naked, it felt so wicked and dirty, I was getting horny. I got so horny I sat on my bed and started to masturbate. It was so dirty watching him and touching myself, all it needed was for one light to be on and I'd be on display, I really got off on it, it was so wrong, but it was so horny. I came and felt so dirty, but it felt so good.

Whilst at work I couldn't help thinking about what I had done, it excited me. But an idea popped in to my head and I couldn't shake it, I needed to masturbate so bad. That evening I wondered in and out of my room wondering if I dare do it, I was so nervous and excited, my heart was racing as I got out what I needed, which wasn't much. Then it was dark, he was reading his book already and I closed my curtains and plugged a digital timer in to the socket in the wall, then from it I plugged in an extension lead, from the sockets in the extension lead I plugged in two tall lamps, one each side of the window. God I felt freaky. I then plugged in two video cameras and synchronised them on record, one pointing out to his window, although with my curtain closed and one pointing at where I would be at the bottom of my bed. I then set the timer to fifteen minutes, in fifteen minutes both the lights would come on and bathe my bedroom in light. I then turned out the main light and opened the curtains, there he was still, just across the gap between our houses. I turned on my CD player as I shook with nerves, lastly on went my blindfold, I buckled it tight, the leather and cloth now blinding me, I no longer had any way of knowing if the lights had come on. I then started to dance to the music, it was so fucked up, I started to strip, my fingers shaking, if something had gone wrong with the timer and the lamps were on I wouldn't know. I felt so dirty as I slipped off my shirt and skirt and danced in my underwear. I couldn't help wondering if the lights had come on, but I had to go on, I had to strip now, I didn't know how long I had taken so far. As I took off my bra my excitement ramped up, I was topless and dancing, could he see me, was he staring at my boobs as I danced? I was getting wet for this, I slipped down my panties and danced naked, god I was getting so horny. I then sat back on my bed and found my vibrator, I felt so dirty as I spread my legs wide open. Then I switched it on and slid it in to my wet pussy, god that felt so good. I wondered how long I had stripped for, had it been fifteen minutes? The thought that at any second the lamps could come on frightened me and made me hornier, the thought of him seeing me fucking my pussy with my vibrator, naked and with my legs wide open made me panic. I hammered my vibrator in to my wet hole, squealing as I tried to force myself to cum, I couldn't stop until I came no matter how frightened I got, a few more minutes passed, each second getting closer to him seeing me fucking myself or was he already watching? I screamed as I came, spraying all over my legs, I had never ever cum so hard before. I fought to try and control myself, I had to get off that bed in case the lights came on. I slumped to the floor and ripped off my blindfold. It was dark thank god. Then I looked at my clock, ten minutes, I still had five minutes. I closed the curtains and lay on the bed, the lamps came on and I tried to regain myself. I felt dirty, still horny and so amazed at how mind blowing that orgasm had been.

Having thought I had gotten that fantasy out of my system I was wrong. I fought it but several nights later I was back, my damned body wanted that excitement and intense orgasm. I craved it, I played with my whilst pussy thinking about it, I watched the video again and again. And here I was again, the timer now on twelve minutes, those few less minutes would really torture me, make me panic more. I was up and stripping, feeling dirtier, hornier, panicking a bit more. By the time I sat on my bed I knew I had to fuck my pussy quickly, I had gotten so horny dancing naked I had touched the window baring all, breasts touching the cold glass, legs open dancing like a slut. Now I had less time, I was in a panic, my legs were open wide, vibrator deep in my hole on full. I was squealing and ramming it in hard, panicking as each second passed. I was getting dirtier, I couldn't help myself, I spread my pussy with my fingers and could imagine him seeing me spreading my pussy for him. I came hard keeping my pussy wide open, again spraying cum out of my pussy. Again I slumped to the floor and ripped off my blindfold, and again it was dark. Ten minutes, the same as before, the extra time stripping had panicked me in to a rip roaring orgasm, it was amazing.

I couldn't handle this, I was craving the excitement, I was like a junky needing a fix. Masturbation wasn't doing it, I needed to do it again. I had put up more cameras last time, seeing myself being such a dirty slut made me so horny.
Every day, all day my mind imagined things I could do to prolong my torment, the quick intense orgasm was excellent, but I needed to prolong the feeling, I also needed to lose control, I had known previously if it had gotten too much I could chicken out, I needed some way to stop me having that opportunity. The scenario slowly formed in my head, getting worse and more intense each time I thought about it and added to it. I ordered what I needed online, I was hoping to make this a once in a lifetime ordeal, I needed to get this out of my system before I got myself caught, one day it would happen by accident and that scared me.

The day soon came and I had prepared everything. I hadn't allowed myself the slightest self satisfaction all week, so now I was as frustrated and as horny as hell. I was a bundle of nerves, I had tested everything time and again, I was confident this would work, but not so confident that I wasn't scared, soon I would consign myself to two hours of intense torment.

I stood in the bathroom, I had shaved my mound, applied the slutty red lipstick and now I put on my stockings and suspenders, I wanted to look like a total slut, it would intensify the terror of being caught if I looked like a dirty girl. I walked in to the bedroom and looked at the ches lounge which I had modified for this scenario, it sat there in the window still with the curtains closed. I unwrapped the block of ice and placed it back on the tray under the ches lounge and knew it would take two hours to melt, I had checked that part so many times, the key in the centre was my only way out, until it melted I would be trapped. I set the digital timers as my hands shook and sweated, I was so nervous. Then I turned off the main light and worked by the light of my bedside table, the switch to which was just under the ches lounge next to the switch for the curtain opener I had bought.
I sat on the ches lounge laying midway between horizontal and upright. Next I took the nipple clamps and prepared for a bit of pain. I clipped four of them to my pussy lips and felt them grip tight, then I pulled the elastic cords and clipped them to my suspender belt, the elastic pulled at the clips making them grip harder to my moist pussy lips and stretching them slightly. Next I wrapped the long leather cuffs around my ankles and buckled them tight, checking that the ropes to them were still within reach. Outside I hadn't seen the clouds gathering, with my curtains closed and my CD playing in the background I had not heard the rumbles far off in to the distance.
Next I wrapped the thick leather belt I had screwed to the ches lounge around my waist and buckled it closed. Next I picked up my thin black vibrating wand from the floor, slid it in to my wet pussy and screwed it in to the holder below my pussy. I had bought this when I had read about how cruel it was during self bondage, it had a setting to turn it up and down in waves randomly whilst sitting in a mount on a spring, once started it would vibrate and bounce around, it meant those tied up with it inside them would feel the vibrations but it would move around the victims pussy teasing different parts as it moved, intensifying and slowing in waves for random amounts of time, taking the victim to the edge of an orgasm as it hit a sensitive part of the pussy or a peak in vibrations before either moving to another part or lowering the vibrations causing frustration and desperation. I had added new batteries to the control box on the floor and set it to random waves, it was deep inside me with no way to get off of it or move with the belt tight around my waist. I reached down and grabbed the ropes which ran through pulleys fixed to the walls each side of me and pulled. The ratcheted pulleys let the ropes to the ankle straps pull my ankles off the ches lounge each way, I pulled again and again, my ankles pulled up and apart towards each wall spreading me wide open, I winced as the clips on my pussy pulled tighter spreading my pussy wider, God that was such a dirty horny torture. I pulled again and again, my legs spread up and out until I was almost doing the splits, my pussy now wide open. My legs were straight and I could not move them but I gave one more tug each side in my excitement and felt my rear rise an inch and then my legs stretch tighter than I had ever felt before, I felt deliciously wide open and exposed. I looked at the two video cameras on me and knew I would get off seeing this later, their low light recording sure to keep me satisfied for hours in the future. I then reached down below the ches lounge and found the lamps switch, I looked in to the mirror I had placed below the window and saw my exposure, my nakedness, god my pussy was wide open, then I plunged myself in to darkness. Next I turned on the vibrator and squealed as it danced in to life. I pressed the curtain switch and gasped in anticipation as the curtains opened wide, and there he sat not knowing that I was here wide open and naked. I checked I could feel the string to the keys in the ice block tied to the handcuffs which it turn were fixed to the underneath of the ches lounge. I knew once I locked them to my wrists I would have to await until the keys were released from the ice block and slide through the eye bolt fixed to the floor before I would be free again. I squirmed then summoned all my courage and slammed on the handcuffs. I squealed as I felt them lock around my wrists, I struggled, but there was no escape, and even worse the vibrator was jumping around inside my pussy as I fought. I looked at him in the window and squirmed knowing if the lights came on now I was there naked, legs spread wide open, pussy pulled wide, vibrator deep inside of me for him to see, boobs on display, dressed in slutty stockings and suspenders, slutty lipstick on, helpless to cover one inch of my nakedness. I squirmed, the panic rising inside of me, this was more frightening than I had imagined.

I watched him reading and felt excited as the vibrator bounced about increasing its vibrations, I was now so wet, I wished I could just move a little and screw the vibrator just a little. Then I jumped as a flash lit the sky, lightening, I heard the rumble, but I didn't think much of it, then as I looked out the window another flash, to my horror I saw myself in the mirror for a fraction of a second, I squealed, 'Shit, shit, No, Oh God!' To my horror I realised with each flash I could be seen from his window, I had not even contemplated this. Another flash, I squealed, 'Fuck, Fuck, No Please!' I struggled again, it was no use, I stared out the window in terror, at any moment it could flash and if he was looking out he would see me like this. Flash, 'Fuck Fuck!' He looked up after the flash, God that was close. Then a brighter flash, the room lit up as I squealed, I could see myself in the mirror for that fraction of a second, every disgusting detail. I cried out in despair, knowing the lightening was getting closer, but the panic and fear was also having an effect on my body, my pussy was now so wet, this was excruciating, I was terrified and turned on. He looked out his window again and I held my breath, 'please don't flash, please, not now.' Then flash, he winced then lowered his face to his window staring in my direction, I screamed in horror. Had he seen me, he must have he's staring this way. Then he sat back as if he had just imagined it, the vibrator bounced around as I gasped, 'Oh God, Not Know, FFFFuck Not Now!' I was close to an orgasm, then the vibrations died, I didn't know if I was disappointed or relieved.

I sat there my heart thumping hard, I had no way of knowing how long I had been there, how long this torture would continue. It flashed again and each time he looked up just too late, still unsure if he had seen something or not.
He looked up again and I squirmed as he looked out his window begging the ever increasing flashes not to happen at that moment. Then bang, it flashed and I screamed, he stared in disbelief, I struggled shouting, 'Fuck Fuck, No Please God No!' He carried on staring as I begged in terror, it stayed dark for what seemed like an age. He seemed to get frustrated then stood up and walked out of the room, I was so relieved.

Then he walked back in and and placed a video camera in his window pointing at mine, I screamed, 'Christ, God, No Please God No, Holy Fuck No!' I struggled so bad my wrists bruised, I tugged at the string to the key but it was still in the ice. Then flash, I screamed in horror, he looked up then played with his camera, I squealed in horror, he was winding it back to the flash, then I saw it on his face, his mouth fell open and he stared back and forth to my window then the screen. I cried out, 'Please Please Stop, I Beg You, Stop Please!' He pressed the button on the camera again and I sat there in horror waiting for the next flash. I couldn't help it as my pussy got so wet for this slow humiliating torture, I gasped horrified at myself, Flash, I almost came on the spot. The lights in his window flickered during the flash.

I could feel the wetness from my pussy below my bum now as I got so fucking wet. Flash, I squealed again, this time he wound the video back again to my utter horror. I watched and sobbed as he watched it then squealed as he got out his cock and started to wank, I had never felt so dirty as I did at that moment, I was open and on display on his camera as he wanked. He set his camera going again as I watched him lazily wank in his chair. Then Flash, I squealed again, then his lights went out, I knew it was a power cut, I could still see the blinking of his camera in his window and knew he was still there.

Flash, I squirmed in horror, his room lit up for a minute as he looked at the video again, the picture of me on display, I was gasping as the vibrator jumped about on high. Then I wondered what would happen when the power came back on. I puzzled, then looked at the digital timers in the dark, what if? Then it struck me, I had turned them off and on the other day, it had wiped off the settings and opened the circuit, and that would mean...The lamps would come on! I screamed in horror, and jolted about trying to escape again, I had no idea when it would happen, I was panicking so bad. I lay there sobbing unable to escape again, the key still in the ice, unable to know when it would come out. Another flash...My heart stopped as I thought for one horrible second it was the lamps coming on.
My pussy leaked and I sobbed for mercy as he kept watching his video and filming, but then, Blam! The lights came on! I screamed! My lights lit up my room, he stood up and stared at me, I was on display, my legs tied wide open, my wet excited pussy stretched wide open for him to look at, the vibrator bouncing around inside my open hole wet hole, my boobs on display, nipples hard and erect, my body covered on shiny sweat, bound in leather, wearing slutty stockings and suspenders and red lip stick. I stared back in horror seeing his camera recording every inch of my shameful body, his cock grew hard and I watching in horror as he wanked and stared at me. I cried out and then felt the vibrator hit a high point and bounce on to a sensitive part of my pussy and I shamefully started to cum. I screamed, I squirted, I shook and screamed some more, I was almost passing out, every nerve fired, every muscle clenched, I could not get away from the vibrations as I started to come back down. I opened my eyes again and he was at the window wanking hard, his cock out in front of me, I screamed 'Oh Fuck!' as I came again in front of him horrified at myself and at what his camera was recording. That thought made me scream again as I slammed in to my third orgasm on the trot. I came down again and shook, he still watched me whilst wanking, I sobbed, the vibrator fizzed up again and I watched as he came, the disgusting pervert was looking at me and came, I couldn't help it I screamed out again cuming for a fourth time. My legs soaked, my dignity shattered, my body bathed in sweat, I sobbed, squirmed my fingers on in hope pulling on the string. The string loosened and the key was free. I quickly gathered it up and frantically released myself.

I ran to the bathroom so horribly humiliated and ashamed. Then showered for an hour. I closed my curtains and slept dreadfully. But from day break I was watching the recordings I had taken on by video cameras pleasuring myself until I was too sore to carry on. I'm such a Slut, I'm trying so hard now not to come up with any more bright ideas.