A story comes true.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

A story comes true.

Post by restricted »

I met Susie at a bondage themed club. It was all good fun. There she was looking stunning in a Latex cat suit while locked in a cage. Wow. She looked fabulous and when I had the chance, I told her she did and she thanked me. To cut a long story short, we finished up making a date to go out for a meal.

We eventually became steady and enjoyed each other’s company. The only thing she didn’t like about me was the fact that I would not dress up to go out to the clubs. If we were staying in, then I would do whatever she wanted. But I was too embarrassed to go out dressed in some weird outfit, even with a mask on.

Susie wanted me to wear a gimp mask and tow me in chains to the club. I told her that was going too far. She said that if I wore tight leather shorts and my hands were chained so I couldn’t reach down to protect myself, all the girls would want to have a feel. She said she would. That may be, indoors I had no objection, but I would feel a fool walking along the road dressed like that.

We had been together for a year and Susie started to show signs of being bored with me. I told her I had to go away for two weeks to another branch of the firm I worked for. I would think about it and Susie said she would come up with ideas to spice things up for us. I agreed to let her do what she wanted. Even go to the club who were holding a big event that first week I was away. We both said we should write a story about bondage and see whose story was best.

When I got back she told me she had a wonderful time. She had been locked in a chastity belt over her cat suit and she had to find the key holder. She did. It was some woman called Terri! Terri teased her something rotten and she was near to an orgasm time the party was over.

Terri had gone to the club with Tony. Tony was more up for getting dressed up than Terri. I wish I was as easy going as Tony. Tony was in chains and she locked him to one of the securing points on Susie’s chastity belt.

Susie agreed my story was best. I did love her one but it was really what had happened to her at the club.

Over the months, Susie got more reluctant to do what I wanted to do. She became more for her and started to insist on a night out on her own. What started out as once month became every two weeks and then once a week. She just kept saying it was girly night.

Our sex life dwindled. Now she wouldn’t dress up for indoors play but would for going out. I told her I had to go away for a couple of weeks again as there were problems that the company think only I could right. Susie told me she would think again about spicing things up between us and I promised I would go to the club in chains if needed. At least we were on the same wave length.

After the two weeks were up, I came back to find a large box on casters. It was seven feet long by two feet high by two feet wide. I opened it up to find the wood was two inches thick. I asked why it had to be that thick. “We can sit on it without the worry of it collapsing” I noticed a square panel near one end of it and lifted it up. It revealed a glass panel. “Plexiglass so there is no fear of it breaking”. I asked what it was for, “Imagine being in it and a girl sits over that square. What a view you would get. I could tease the life out of you by not wearing knickers. Of course the girl would not know about the view you would get. She would be blindfolded until she sat down. Then I would tell her what you are looking at. Can you imagine the shock she would get?”

I noticed the satin on the insides and was told that it was to stop the wood giving me burns if I accidently rubbed up against it. I felt the bottom of it and felt the foam cushioning under the satin. Susie suggested I tried it out. Whoever had made had done a good job of it. There were thick metal plates at the end and holes had been drilled in them to allow them to be used as a hinge. They certainly wouldn't be able to broken that easily.

I climbed in and Susie stripped off her knickers and sat over the glass panel. I could see what she meant. My cock was rock hard and throbbing at the same time. It hadn’t done that for the past year.

Afterwards I climbed out and thanked her for the show. She took me into the garden where there was an eight feet deep hole; it was eight feet long by three feet wide. I asked what it was for and she told me it was for a fish pond. She had always wanted one. That was okay by me. It seemed a bit deep but she said it would allow the pump to keep clear of any weeds that grew and we could have a nice waterfall.

I showered while Susie made a lovely dinner for us. She suggested that instead of getting dressed, she had bought a silk nightdress which turned out too big for her. She would like to see me in it. “You did promise you would think about doing things she said” So to keep her happy I put it on. Susie checked to see I had left my pants off.

She suggested that I gave the box a go properly attired like I was. I wondered what she meant. So to keep her happy I climbed into the box. I lay down with my head on a satin pillow. I felt tired suddenly and Susie told me she had drugged my meal. I should be out for about 20 minutes. I asked what she was playing at. She told me it was turning her on and she couldn’t wait much longer to get a cock inside her. "This is only your fantasy story we are playing out, not mine".

Susie made a phone call and twenty minutes later a man and a woman turned up. Susie showed them the state I was in. The man laughed at my predicament. I started to shout, “Shout all you like, the neighbours have gone away so there is no one to hear you. There is a hole in the side that I have attached a tube to. You will be able to breathe and you should be able to hear the running water from the waterfall. What a lovely end you are getting” I was now too week to fight her off.

“This is Terri and Toni” she said as a matter of fact “They are your replacement. He has a bigger cock than you and Terri and I get on extremely well together and Tony does what we want. It was him that dug the hole for us Tony loves Terri and me working on him at the same time. Tony, you and Terri go and put your outfits on for the service” The two disappeared.

Terri and Tony came back with her dressed as a vicar and him as a nun. Terri started to give me the last rights and Tony finished it off with saying what a poor boy I was going to meet my maker like this. Susie closed the lid of the box and I could hear the screws being put in to prevent the box being opened. My strength returned but I couldn’t budge the lid.

I had to watch as Susie lay back on the box and Tony shafted her. She screamed when her orgasm hit her. She had never done that for me. Once Tony had finished, Terri stepped up. “She has had sex, now she is to experience making love”. Susie was grunting as she slid up and down over the glass covering my face, each time as Terri pounded her. Again Susie screamed as her second orgasm rammed home. Finally Tony and Susie stood over the window. And I had to watch as Susie took his shaft into her mouth and gave him another orgasm finally deep throating it for him. She never did that for me. I watched as his cum oozed out of her mouth and she let it dribble onto the window. Let his habit fall down again I guess. I didn’t see any sign of underwear.

I felt the box being moved and watched as we entered the garden. Terri was holding the tube while Tony pushed it along with Susie. I started to scream but they laughed at me.

We are going to cover you with a layer of dry concrete and then dirt and finally the fishpond I heard Tony say “The concrete gets the water from the ground and it becomes stronger that if I mix it”. Both Susie and Terri blew a kiss to me and I felt the box sway as it was lifted over the hole. I watched in horror as i was lowered into the hole. I was banging with all my might to try to open the lid, they stood there laughing. Some iron bar mesh was thrown down onto the box and I watched as the dry concrete was poured on then box. It didn’t make a sound, but they left the window until last. My vision was blocked. Finally I heard the dirt hitting the concrete and the box so I guess some must have blown up when the dirt hit it..

The sound of falling earth got quieter and quieter, obviously they had put quite a few feet of dirt over me. Then I felt pressure and heard the wood creak. I figured they had put the sheet over the pond and were filling it with water. Listening carefully, I could just hear the water splashing. I suppose I have only one thing to do in the darkness of my coffin. I pulled the nightdress up and started to rub my cock. It didn't take much
work to shoot my load.

Well this was my story and if you are reading this, this is how I met my end. Unfortunately I used the wrong names so you will never find me. The instructions are to publish this story after I have disappeared. I never realised it would turn out for real.

Well this was his story. Mine has just started. I have the best of both worlds now. I get tied up, Terri and Tony play cards and whoever wins can use my body. Sometimes we tie Tony up and wear him pout, leaving him tied up while Terri and me screw each other. She has taught me a new trick. We both have two strap on dildos. We cut the cards and whoever loses goes to the bottom. Then the bottom person puts the dildo in the upper person anus while the upper person rams it into her pussy. It took quite a bit of practice to get it right. But it has a wonderful side effect. We can hear Tony struggling against his ropes, trying to shout over his gag. He didn't know Terri and I were at the same guides troupe so learned all about knots.

Just to know he will always be thpought of, under the sheet in the fish pond is a flat kerb stone marked R.I.P. The waterfall really looks lovely.

We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.