The key party.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

The key party.

Post by restricted »

We had been married for a few years and decided to move to this new village called Greater Snoring. There were 40 houses that had been constructed along with a village hall, a shop and a pub. The nearest church was ten miles away, but there were plans for one. However, it was decided the village hall would do for now. The lady vicar from Much Wallop came along and agreed she would officiate in the village hall.

Three months went by and everybody had moved into their houses. Most of our husbands worked away for the week, although there were some who came home every night. Those of us whose husbands worked away in London were jealous of those who saw their husbands every day.

We were all just turned thirty and at a boozy ladies day knocking back wine in the pub agreed that our hormones were going wild and we needed sex more than we were getting it. Of course the women who saw their husbands were happy with their lot. As Carol Hawkins said, “You are lucky. You have it on tap. We have to order ours” But even one of the women whose husband worked in the factory at Much Wallop said that she had a problem in as much as her husband didn’t seem to be as enthusiastic as he was when they first got married.

Dianne Smith said jokingly, “Maybe we should have a key party”. Carol Hawkins had heard of them but wasn’t sure what they were. It was explained to her, but none of us wanted to share our husbands with other women.

Alison Jones said she was going to London the next day to check on her husband in case he was getting it elsewhere. A few said they would join her. It sounded a good idea.

The next day, eight went to London to check on their husbands and do a bit of shopping. They would check on all the wives husbands while they were there.
No more was thought any more about it until the following week at our “Ladies Day” drink. None of the husbands were cheating, but they had plenty of temptations. The girls in London were out for the kill in their short skirts and high heels.

Dianne said she had thought about the key party a bit more. We looked at her and still didn’t fancy it. Supposing our husbands gave them better sex experience than their own? We would lose our husbands. “No, no. Not that sort of key party. I have been looking on line and have come up with an idea. I have been making enquiries and if we all agree for all forty of us to go ahead then we would get twenty percent off”

I said “Off what?” Diane produced some pictures she had printed off. “We lock these chastity belts on our men, tease them by wearing bikinis and make them wait. We put all the keys in a bag. Either them or us pull a key out and if it fits their chastity belt, they get sex. If it doesn’t, they go without with us teasing them.

Carol asked “What about us? We need sex. Supposing our husbands key never gets picked?”

Diane replied, “That’s the beauty of it. They make some realistic fake penises that attach to the front of the belt and we can get off on them while they can only wish it were them inside us”.

Of course, after many glasses of wine, we all agreed. Alison said that we had better get some rope and handcuffs for fastening them to the bed. Gags would be needed to stop them from screaming and then we could have our way with them.

Dianne said we could have the key party once a month. The men would be looking forward to the night by then. We all agreed.

Three months later, parcels arrived with all the necessary equipment. There were steel chastity belts with an attachable plate with a fake penis on it. A steel scold’s bridle to ensure they remain quiet. There was a parcel with handcuffs and another with rope.

Diane said that the next weekend would be the best time to start. Carol said, "We could finish up like nuns in the end", but Dianne said she would be getting it at some time, however, that did give her an idea. We should all make nun’s habits and when we finally had sex with our husbands remove the habit to show we have done it with them. It would be fun to see who the last nun would be. I said maybe we should make the men wear them as they might not be getting anything for a while. Everyone laughed. Once you have had it, you must put the chastity belt back on him and return the key to the safe.

But the first week, we would have to wear our bikinis and the men just in their chastity belts so we could all see they were wearing them. I said that after a week, they would be going mad for it and so would I. There would be no incentive as it wouldn’t be any different from doing it at weekends now.
Everyone took a vote on it and it was decided to hold the party once a month. That way we could look forward to it.

It took us a lot of convincing to get our men to wear the chastity belts. But once we convinced them that everyone else was going to, they all joined in.
We all took drinks to the village hall that afternoon. We left the keys to the locks of the belts and Diane put them in a bag and put them in the safe but didn’t shut it. “It’s on a time lock so no one can break into it and steal the keys The door locks automatically and won’t open until the time set. That’s why I haven’t shut it”. Later that day I put my bikini on and John stripped naked.

I put the waist band on him and he held it in place. John wanted sex there and then, but I said it would be better if he were to wait so I could tease him. With some ice to make his erection subside, I managed to get it in the tube attached to the crotch shield. Then I put the crotch shield over the waist band and put the lock in place but did not lock it. I did run my hand over the belt and told john it was making me horny. It felt so smooth. I loved it. John was standing there naked apart from the belt and completely helpless without me. He was totally and utterly in my power. I loved the sensation it was giving me. Had he not been locked in it, I would have raped him right then.

After dinner, I closed the lock on the belt. “There. It’s all nice and safely locked away now. It’s all mine. Unless I have the key, it can’t be removed.”
We went to the village hall where all the men were in the same position as John, naked apart from the belts. All the women were in bikinis. As the night went on, some started to rub themselves up on the chastity belts. Others were backing onto them and rubbing their bums on it. The men looked happy as they thought the women would soon be taking the belts off of them and shagging the lives out of them.

At 11 o’clock we all had to remove a key from the bag, but were not allowed to try them to see if they fitted the locks of our husband’s chastity belts.
We all went home and I teased John something chronic. He said he couldn’t wait to get this thing off of him. I got him to lie on the bed and handcuffed him to the headboard. With the rope I tied his feet spread eagled to the bottom of the bed.

The final part was to fasten the scold’s bridle. John tried to resist, but I sat with my knees either side of his head and got it on him before locking it. He must have smelt my scent as my bikini bottom was rather damp by now. It was lovely feeling his nose through the material of my bikini bottom. I made sure it was tat the edge of my vagina. John couldn’t say anything as the bridle had a piece that held his tongue down. All he could do was murmur.

I took the key and put it in the lock only to find, it did not fit. I couldn’t take the belt off of him. John realised and was squirming. I needed it, so I fastened the attachment (which fortunately didn’t require the removal of the lock, instead clipped into slots on it) onto his belt and eased myself down onto the fake penis. Oh my god. It filled me up. It was lovely. I bounced up and down and in a matter of moments I had my orgasm. That was the quickest I had ever had one.
I could see in John’s eyes that he was furious. They were blazing with rage. “I’m sorry love. I haven’t got the key. I will get it tomorrow. I promise”. I didn’t dare take the bridle off of him as he would have started shouting at me.

I decided to leave him there for the night and cuddled up to him after removing the fake penis. I fell fast asleep in a matter of moments. I woke up with my hand on his chastity belt. I loved this game more than I thought I was going to. I removed the Scold’s bridle and removed the handcuffs from him finally untying this feet.

John went mad. He had lay there all night. He was thinking how he would be able to go to work wearing it. At midday day I went to get the key. But in accordance with our rules, I had to put on my nun’s habit. Only two of us were in normal clothes. The rest made a lovely bunch of nuns.

Dianne took the key from me and put it in the bag. All the girls turned up and she took the keys from them. She put them in the safe and told us to bring the men there, with even those who have had sex locked in their chastity belts. This was make us all equal so all the men would have the same chance of getting the belt off of them once the key to their belt had been found.

Dianne didn't shut the safe, just left it slightly open. “Bring your men here and we can sort the keys out. Please be honest, did you enjoy last night?” We all said we did.

We all turned up with our men and waited for Dianne. The vicar was there and she saw the door open and said “Fancy leaving the safe open” and shut it before we could stop her. Dianne said she had set it for one month as that was the agreed time. Now nobody was going to have sex for a month. John looked at me and didn’t realise what was going on. When I told him, he and the other men went ballistic. They stormed off out to the pub.

True to our rules, we all wore our nun’s habits for the month hoping it would take our husbands minds off of sex.

John’s story.

Well, they told us about this stupid idea but convinced us that it would spice up our sex life. That would have been okay but on that first night, when Caroline was getting her end away, I could only lie there and watch as the fake penis did to her what I should have been doing. Although it was lovely watching her naked breasts bouncing up and down and seeing the shaft go in and out. It wasn’t the same.

Now thanks to their stupidity, we have to wait a month before we can even think about sex. A month without sex. I ask you. I will go mad. I even have to sit to pee now. It’s okay for them, they can use the fake one on themselves, but we would have to wait.

Maybe we should buy them chastity belts. If they want to look like nun’s then they should be forced to act like them. I spoke to the men and they agreed. We could keep the women locked up and they could use other means of giving us an orgasm.

It's going to be terrible at work with all those young girls in miniskirts about. All teasing an learning about their sexuality. I'm afraid they will have no luck with me. Not with this wretchjed thing on.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.