Wh.. Wh... What happened?

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

Wh.. Wh... What happened?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oehwaah....

I'm waking up.

Wow, its dark here. I can't see a thing. Hmm, I really can't see anything. I'm sure my eyes are adjusted, but its pitch black dark.

In my room, there never is pitch black darkness. Not even at night. There's always the standby light of my TV and my alarm clock, but I can't see neither.

In fact, I can't seem to move much at all. I feel rope on me. I am bound it seems.

This is scary! I'm bound and its completely dark. I can't see anywhere.

I can feel that I'm lying on a mattress though, but other than that... Wait, I feel no blanket over me. Nor do I feel any clothes touching my skin either. I seem to be naked. Wait...

What the hell happened...

Lets see what I can recall.

Last night, I went out for a drink with Lisa, my friend. We decided to try that new bar out. We met a few guys and decided to hang out with them. We had a great time. Around 22:30, Lisa became tired and wanted to go home. I was enjoying the new company and decided to stay. Lisa went home. Paul, one of the two guys went away not so much later too, and I was with Peter for the rest of the evening. We had a great time talking about various things while enjoying some drinks.

I remember that I felt a bit weird, and went to the bathroom to get some air.

I remember that I became dizzy there and OMG... I've been kidnapped.

I'm trying to struggle in my bounds, but its no use.

Wait, my mouth is not covered.

Me: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP Someone! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP.

Not so much later, a door opens, and the light is turned on.

Peter: So, you're finally awake.
Me: Please, don't hurt me. What do you want?
Peter: Well, you of course. I want you. I like you, because you are pretty, and I need someone to help me do house chores.
Me: But eh... I'm bad at house chores. Please, let me go.
Peter: You're a woman. Woman are good at house chores. But if you really aren't, punishment will teach you quickly to become good at house chores.

There I was, bound with my hands behind my back and my legs tied together, naked on a mattress with Peter, a guy who had enslaved me. I was terrified, but in a way, I always wanted this, so this was kinda cool.

No.. No. I can't think that. This is not supposed to happen. I'm being violated.

Peter: You can scream well... I heard you all the way from upstairs, but lets fix that with this gag. Open wide.

Hmmpf... wow, that gag really fills my mouth. I don't seem to be able to speak much, let alone yell.

Peter untied the ropes from my legs, spread my legs and tied each individual leg separately to the sides.

Oh wow... My pussy is fully exposed now. I can see that Peter likes my pussy. This does turn me on a bit. No.. I can't think like this.

Peter walked forward, lowered his pants and got his penis out

Oh my god... He's going to rape me.

I tried to scream, but the gag prevented it.

Peter placed a condom on his penis and then penetrated me. He started to slowly fuck me, which felt kinda nice actually.

I tried to struggle.

Nope, I can't move an inch. Lying with my hands on my back really makes it hard to move. My legs spread like this don't help much either.

Fifteen minutes passed and a fucking session, and Peter seemed to have gotten his orgasm, luckily inside that condom.

Peter untied my legs, then grabbed me by my arms and pulled me forwards, allowing me to sit up straight.

With the little movement I had, given that my arms were asleep, blood circulation had restored and my arms regained their movement, and the nasty feeling of needles inside my arms as the blood came back into my arms.

Peter: Stand up, you're coming with me.

Peter helped me standing up and moved me to another spot in the room. From the ceiling, a neck collar was hanging down by some chain. Peter placed the neck collar around my neck, locked it and walked away.

Hmm, this neck collar really puts me on the spot here. I can stand normally, and move a tiny bit in every direction, but more than that seems to be impossible.

Peter returned with some rope. He placed several loops around my waist, then tied it into a knot in the center. The rope then went between my buttocks to the front of my body, between my legs, wrapped around the rope in the front, and pulled hard.

Wow. That rope is really digging into my pussy and ass. I hate the situation I'm in, but god, this feels so good...

The rope was tied into a knot at that point, then the rope was placed back between my legs to the back and tied behind my back once more. This time the rope still had a meter or two left that was now dangling on the floor. Peter grapped that rope, pulled hard on it and tied a knot right in front of me. Although the rope was still quite a bit longer, he effectively made sure the rope would stay on the front of me with the other part being tightly in my pussy and ass.

Damn, 1 rope felt great, but 2... this is really nice. Fuck. I can't think like this. Hmm.. given the circumstances, I am probably better of if I at least enjoy this for the time being. I'll look for an escape along the way, and maybe if Peter sees that I'm enjoying this, he'll drop his guard and I can get out of here.

Peter left the room once more, to return with another rope. The rope was placed in a loop around my waist once more, but then moved higher to right under my breasts. The loops on the back were carefully placed so my arms were not behind them, but remained free. Another few loops were made, this time above my breasts.

Oh cool, Peter is tying me a breast harness. I always wanted to know what that would feel like.

The ropes to the side were tight so my breasts were already being squeezed a little bit. Neat! At the back, a knot was placed and rope went to the left of my shoulder, to the front and to the center of my body between by breasts. It went under all sets of ropes, looped around them a few times, tightened quite a bit, making my breasts being squeezed quite a bit harder, and finally moved back up to my other shoulder, where the rope was knotted to my back.

Wow, this breast harness feels so hot. I really like how the rope digs in my flesh and how my breasts are pulled outwards. I secretly wished Peter would spank my breasts... But lets not tell him, I will probably regret that. On the other hand, nipple clamps would be nice too.

Peter untied my hands, moved them up and used the remaining rope from the breast harness to tie my hands high up behind my back.

Oh, I have seen this on my pc in sm movies. Oh, this is so awesome. I still can't move, but the feeling of this rope... man, this is really the good in a really bad situation.

Peter left the room and returned with something small in his hands

I wonder what Peter brings this time... There's little to add to my predicament.

Peter had brought a handful of clamps with him.

Peter: Well slave, given that I like how you look, I can't help it but to train you a little bit too. I hope you can stand a bit of pain, but if you can't... well maybe in a year once I'm done with you, you will be able to stand some pain.

Peter attached a pair of clamps to both nipples, then ducked down to place another pair of clamps on my pussy lips.

Wow! Those nipple clamps really grab my nipples. Awesome. But wow, those clamps on my pussy lips, they feel even better. I never actually tried this, but I always fantasized about doing it. I just never dared... Now I know what I will do if I ever get out.

Peter: Well slave, this is how you will be dressed for the next hour or so. Lets undo that neck collar and go for a walk, shall we!

Peter unlocked the neck collar from me and freed me. He then grabbed the rope that was hanging between my legs, and pulled it hard.

Ouch, that tug on the rope really digged into my pussy, right there. The clamps moving didn't help either. I'd better move, I'm pretty sure Peter will tug it more and more.

We walked out of the room into a hallway that lead to a staircase. Apparently, we were in a basement. We walked up the stairs, and ended up in a small room that appeared to be in a cottage. Peter opened the front door and pulled the rope to direct me into going outside.

Wait, we're going outside? I'm fully naked, tied up and gagged. Not to mention, being painfully clamped on my nipples and pussy. Anyone who can see me will be able to look at my breasts and pussy. I don't want that...

Hmm, on second thought, this is actually something I always fantasized about. I guess this is somewhat my lucky day?

I was being pulled outside, and my feet touched the cold floor. Peter moved me to his car, directed me to stand behind it, then tied the rope that secured onto a mounting point on his car.

Oh my god... If he's going to drive 80km/h, he will simply drag me by my pussy and I will be severely hurt! I hope I didn't hurt his feelings and that he now wants to punish me or something...

Peter: We're going for a walk... A long walk... Well, you are... I feel lazy today. But try to keep up, or you'll feel it in your pussy.

Peter started the car and started to drive very slowly towards the gate of the land the cottage was on. I was walking on a slow pace on the grass until we came close to the gate, where Peter turned onto the sandy path.

We turned left as we left the premise and the road was different now. It was sandy, but with rocks on it. Small pointy rocks. Although the speed we were going at was slow, every single step, I felt with my bare feet on the pointy rocks.

Damnit. This hurts. Yet this is another one of my fantasies. I saw this on my pc too and it looked to be so great... But now... this really hurts.

Peter started to pick up some speed, and as a result, there was this strong tug on the rope that pulled me, that transferred directly into my pussy. Wow. I was now in a tempo that was between walking and running. I was moving up and down more than before, and the clamps both in my pussy and on my nipples started to bounce up and down vigorously.

Wow, these clamps are dancing. I love the feeling of the tugging. This feels so nice. I almost forget the pain on my feet with each step. And no, I'm not getting used to that pain...

Peter turned left at the end of the road and the road was paved.

Ah... what a relief. This feels so much better on my poor feet.

Peter turned up the speed a little bit more. That tug again was unexpected and painful. I now had to run to keep up. Really run. My boobs were bouncing up and down quite heavily now and the nipple clamps were going really wild on my nipples and pussy.

Damn, before, it felt great. Now it plain hurts. I can take it though, but this was definitely not what I had in mind when I fantasized about this. I'm curious where we're going though...

After a bit of driving like this, I started to get tired, resulting in me not being able to keep up with the car as much, and that resulted in the rope being pulled, digging into my pussy occasionally. At first that did feel pretty nice, but now, it started to hurt more and more. I wish we would slow down.

As if Peter could read my minds, he started to drive slower, allowing me to catch up. But we went slower still until Peter pulled off the road to the side. Peter came out of the car with some additional ropes.

Peter: Your pussy must be in great pain by now from all that tugging because you couldn't keep up. Don't worry, I'll help you with some good motivation, so that won't happen again. Or at least, I hope for you...

Peter tied the rope to the chain that held my nipple clamps and pulled on it, effectively pulling on my nipples. Ouch.

Oh no... Is he going to attach that to his car? I'm pretty sure I'd rather take the pain on my pussy instead...

Peter: Walk forward please.

I walked forward, and indeed, the rope was also tied to the mounting point on his car.

Peter: Great, now we'll continue the trip. Don't worry though, we're nearly there.

Nearly there? Where the hell are we going? I wish I could talk, but this damn gag won't budge. Luckily it is a small gag. I'm pretty sure my mouth would feel much worse otherwise. Thank god I have a bigger gag at home that I occasionally wear, even for prolonged times. I can take this.

Peter got back into the car and started to drive again. The rope straightened up and tugged on the nipple clamps. Wow. This hurts like badly.

Okay, I really don't want this to happen again. I'll try to keep up as best as I can. Definitely.

Peter drove off slowly, and I made sure I would match the speed, leaving a bit of a margin of error. the rope was slack, but the vibration of the rope did manage to make it all the way into my nipples which were feeling more and more sore. Peter picked up more speed and not long after, I was running again.

Peter slowed down a bit, made a right turn, and we went off the pavement, back onto sand with tiny rocks. These rocks felt less sharp than before luckily. Perhaps I was now used to being barefoot.

Peter picked up speed once more and I was running again. My boobs jumping up and down, being stopped somewhat by the nipple clamps that were secured by rope that was hanging somewhat slack behind the car. The other rope that went to my pussy was also slack and had more spare rope. The clamps on my pussy, I had not forgotten a single bit, given that every step I made, caused them to wiggle quite heavily.

Peter kept the speed up, and seemed to slightly increase the speed, as I was now really running hard trying to keep up.

What the hell is he doing? Will he drive so fast that I simply can't keep up, or what? Is this the training he was talking about? Getting me in condition to do what... clean the house? I don't get it...

Peter kept the speed up though, but did not increase the speed any further. I was becoming tired. Tired enough that even though I felt the pain in my nipples and pussy, my jaw started to ache, and my hands who were still tied firmly behind my back felt quite sore now, the tiredness somehow dulled it a bit.

I have to keep running though, if I fall, I am in serious trouble, given that I can't use my hands to cushion the fall. I do notice that Peter keeps checking his mirror to take a close eye on me.

But my tiredness, caused me to run slower, and the rope attached to my nipples started to lose slack and there came a point where I simply couldn't run fast enough to stay ahead, and the car effectively started to pull my nipples. It seemed to make running easier, but it was really painful on my nipples regardless.

But it wasn't helping enough, and the pull got stronger and stronger.... until...

Woahhh... Oooouch... Damn, one of the clamps just came off...

The rope was slack again, but the vibration really tugged on my other nipple now and it already had shifted position a little bit. I was running, but tired and it didn't take long for the rope to start pulling my nipple again, but it was no use. I simply couldn't keep up.

Another tug and scream, and the nipple clamp also came off.

I had a bit more breathing room, but I was tired at this point, and it didn't take long before my crotch-rope rope was not slack anymore, but made the car toe me by my pussy. And it hurt, but this time, it wasn't going to come off.

But we didn't take long before Peter slowed down. He had carefully watched my progress, and apparently he wanted me to become tired enough to pull the clamps from my nipples, and get the rope in my pussy to be tight once more.

We were now driving slow enough where I could walk again. I was puffing vastly, and I couldn't care less for the pain I had in my pussy, nor the occasional rock that my foot stepped into, that, now that we were walking again, I started to feel again.

Peter stopped the car, stepped out with some rope, and walked up to me.

Peter: I guess you are really tired now, You deserve some rest, but I want to keep your training up, so instead of running, I'll train you differently. Come on, follow me.

Peter untied the crotchrope rope from the car, took it in his hand, and made me follow him.

We walked up to two trees where he ordered me to spread my legs wide.

Peter tied one leg to one tree and the other leg to another tree. My hands were freed from behind my back and I could finally stretch them.

Ah, this feels so good. That position really started to take its toll on me.

My arms were stretched, rope was attached to both hands individually, and were stretched out by tying them to the same trees my legs were tied to. This effectively bound me as if I was bound to am X Cross.

Peter walked back to his car and got a large whip out of his trunk.

Peter started to whip my ass first.

Ouch, wow, this hurts. I had beaten myself with stuff I had at home, but never even dared to go painful enough to make it hurt like this. Strange how I always longed for a good whipping. Well, I guess another fantasy comes true...

I find it weird that Peter seem to know exactly what I like though. Maybe I should accept what is happening to me and see if we can get a relationship? I would definitely not mind doing this occasionally.

I was brought back to reality when the next stroke landed on my ass. *Pats*, and another one. *Pats*. Although the first few strokes really hurt, it seemed that, even though Peter definitely was striking my ass hard, it wasn't as painful anymore. Yes, it still hurts, but it seemed like I could take it now.

I'm actually starting to really enjoy this spanking now that I'm past that first pain level.

A few more blows were dealt to my ass when Peter stopped.

Peter: Well, this was just warmup. Not actually part of the training I wanted to do. Lets see how you like to receive the same kind of pain, but this time, on your breasts.

Gulp... Fuck... For real? I mean, Yes I do like that, but that same kind of pain? I'm not sure I like that... What if he hits my nipples who are sore as fuck... God... I can't....

Before I could even finish that thought, the first blow hit both my breasts at the same time. *Pats*

Yikes. Wow. Ouch! My god, that really hurts!

And the next blow hit my breasts too. And another one followed, but this one also hit my nipples.

Wow. Ouch. Damnit, that really hurt. That hurts a lot.

I started to cry. I started to cry, even though it didn't hurt so badly as I thought it would. But Peter kept hitting my breasts with the whip, again and again.

My god... I'm crying... But why am I crying. The pain is bearable. He hit my nipples a few times and yes it really hurts, but I do crave for more. I strangely like that feeling.

Peter dealt the last blow to the breasts and said...

Peter: So, it seems I finally broke you. Good. Then its time to do the grand finale. If you think I only wanted to hurt you on your ass and breasts, think again. There is one part I always love to see being hurt. I just hope for you that you can take it. But rest assured. You wear protection. Hehehe.

Wait, what? What part do you want to hit next? And what, I wear protection? I'm not wearing protection... I'm fricken naked! All I wear is rope, like.... shit! SHIT!!!! Like the rope I wear between my legs. Fuck! Peter wants to hit my pussy!!!

I don't know how or why, but that thought alone, and the fear knowing exactly what Peter was going to do to me, caused me to orgasm. But the firm rope blocked off the orgasm, and I was wet inside, not outside.

Peter removed the clamps from my pussy first, then took a few steps back.

Peter started to whip my pussy, and the rope softened the blows quite a bit, amazingly. But the rope itself moved, and because they were already very tightly around me, it hurt nevertheless.

Peter kept hitting my pussy over and over, and the rope kept moving. My wet pussy started to leak through the rope, and blow after blow exposed that I had orgasm'd.

Peter: Ah, so you do like it after all. Good. Slave, I think the training is successful.

Peter untied my arms from the trees, tied them back behind my back to my breasts harness. He reused the ropes that he had used to tie my hands to the tries to tie them around my breasts firmly so they started to pop out.

My legs were also untied, and those ropes were also added to my breasts bondage, making it hurt even more.

My god, I don't need this stinking rope causing my sore breasts from the spanking to hurt so much...

Peter grabbed the rope that was secured to my crotch, and dragged me back to his car, and secured it to the mounting point.

Peter stepped back into the car, and we were on the move again.

God, here we go again. The rope and the whiplashes really feel on my pussy now... The tugging really doesn't help. But this alternate session really did help with me being not so tired anymore.

We continued to drive for a few hundred meters until we turned right once more. We drove off the road onto grass to what seemed to be a field.

To my surprise, there were people there, and Peter was driving to them. They would see me naked, beaten up and humiliated.

No... This is aweful. Only a few friends have seen me naked, and some of my exes. Lisa, for once, had seen me naked, as we had played together occasionally, but complete strangers? I would never do that.

Wait, is that Lisa over there? WTF? And Paul too?

Peter stopped the car near Lisa, stepped out, and walked up to the back of the car, where he released the crotch-rope rope from the car. He grabbed the rope, and pulled me towards Lisa and Paul.

Arriving at their location, Peter turned to me, removed my gag and said: Surprise!

I was stunned. What the hell was going on?

Lisa: Hey there. Remember how we talked about this, and how you wished you would be abducted sometime, then being used against your will, and how you would like to be a slave that went through training? And remember that you really didn't want to be abducted because you wouldn't know anything about the strangers, but if someone you knew would do it, it would be totally okay?

Lisa: Well, your birthday is coming up, Paul is actually a close friend of mine, and I arranged this abduction because I knew this would be exactly what you want.

Lisa: I know what kinds of video's that are BDSM related, that you like, and we talked often enough about what your likes and dislikes are...

Lisa: Heck, we even tried some bdsm together, but I always was too soft and never could hurt you in the way you really wanted... I know for a fact that you would give yourself more pain than I could, well I thought you would really like it if I gave something like this for your birthday.

Wow, I'm speechless. I really did enjoy this indeed...

Me: Oh, thank you so much Lisa. I indeed liked this, although my mind played some nifty tricks on me in the beginning because I kept telling myself that I should not like this the way I did.

Peter: Reflecting back on what we did, is there anything I did that you really didn't like? I mean, according to Lisa, this would all be on your yes list.

Me: Actually, yes it all was. Although when we turned up here, I really wanted to run away, because I never have been naked with strangers... Well, today, you Peter, saw me naked as a stranger, and now Paul too... That was really humiliating. But looking back, I do love it. Can we go again? XD

Lisa: Well, Peter is actually a real Master running a BDSM dungeon, and we did pay him to play this scene... So if you really want, and you have money, sure we can go again... :D

Peter: Sorry, I can't actually. I will have to get back to work. But I really did enjoy today, so here is my card. If you want to play in my dungeon together without my supervision, contact me, and I'll give you friends discount. If you want me to join you, the price will be higher, but I will still give you a friends discount too. :)

Me: Oh, we surely will play in the future together. This was so much fun.

Lisa: Peter, if I wanted, could you train me so I can play with her and not be afraid to inflict pain?

Peter: Sure. It is like a session, so I will charge for it, but I don't mind to teach you during a session with you and her.

-------------------------

Well, that concludes this story. I hope you enjoyed it. During the story, you will find out that normal text are thoughts, text in italics are events, and texts that start with me: or name: are being said out loud. Feel free to reread the story if you hadn't figured it out. It may make the story even more enjoyable.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.