Caught in Panties

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kr805

Caught in Panties

Post by kr805 »

Lately I have been fantasizing about what it would be like to be a woman.My girlfriend has been living with me for a couple of month now and I haven’t told her.One day im in the bathroom and I notice she left a pair of pink frilly panties on the floor I decided to put them on they felt good against my skin.I started getting a hard on.I decided I was going to wear them all day.I put my pants back on and went downstairs to be with my girlfriend.It was turning me on that i was wearing her panties and she didn’t know it.every morning i would get a different pair of panties out the bathroom hamper.Everynight I would go to the bathroom and take them off and throw them in the hamper.I had a good system or so i thought.

I woke up one morning went to the bathroom got a pair of pink panties with lace out of the hamper like every other morning.As I left the bathroom I was greeted by my girlfriend.I was startled and i said”i thought you went to work.She said “ I am about to leave but i want a quickie”.Before I knew it she pushed me onto the bed she took my shirt off then she removed her blouse and took off her skirt.She pushed me further back on the bed.All I could think of is about to see me wearing her panties.which that made my cock hard. She started undoing my belt buckle she unzipped my pants and pulled my pants down to my knees then she reached for my underwear and realized I was wearing her panties.but that didn’t seem to bother her she pulled them down and grabbed my penis and put it in her pussy.when we were done having sex she got dressed and told me”thats hot you are wearing my panties”.

Later that morning I received a text from my girlfriend It said”i have a surprise for you”Around noon I heard my girlfriend come home. I went downstairs to meet her.I asked what is the surprise.She said “after seeing you in my panties i said to myself what if I dress you head to to as a woman”.My heart was racing was she for real.She said”there is a lot of work into becoming a woman.

First we have to get rid of all of that manly hair.We went into the bathroom where she told me to get undressed she got undressed as well.We both got in the shower once we were both wet she got her skintimate shaving shaving cream a rubbed it all over my chest then to her razor and began shaving my chest.I was getting a hard on it was all i could to control myself as. She knelt down to shave my legs then told me to turn around and shaved the back of my legs.once she was don she stood up and told me to raise my arm so she could shave my armpits.Once she finish my armpits i thought we were done but she got more shaving cream shaved cock and balls.
When we got out of the shower she set me down in a chair pulled out tweezers that looked like scissors and began giving my eyebrows a more feminine look.That hurt like hell.

We then went in the bedroom where she does her makeup.I thought to myself how could this be my girlfriend fulfilling my fantasy.she pulled out some red nail polish painted my finger and toenails.As she began applying the foundation she made a comment looks like your enjoying yourself.She then took her knee and pressed it against my cock I almost cum right there.Next she said she wants to watch me get dressed I turned and looked at the bed there was a pink dress pink lingerie pink high heels and pantyhose.I walked over to the bed pink panties slid them on my cock rock hard pre cum had seeped out showing a cum stain in the panties.I then put on the bra then I put the pantyhose on. I then grabbed the dress and put it on then I put on the high heels.when I was dressed my wife told me to stand up.She said there one thing missing she then grabbed her blonde wig and put it on me.My girlfriend said”don’t you look beautiful”.
My girlfriend left the room i heard a knock at the front door.next thing I knew was my girlfriend had invited over another woman .They walked into the room the other woman brought in a bag that she placed by the bed.The other woman walked around me looking told my girlfriend she did a good job.The Woman said let begin reaching in the bag she pulled out two locking leather cuffs they both put one on each of my wrist they then made get at the foot of the bed and locked my wrist to the bedpost.then they put leather cuffs around my ankle and attached them to the foot of the bed. My girlfriend tells me to open wide then she puts a open ring gag in my mouth.So here I am dressed as a women tied at the foot of the bed with a gag in my mouth.

My girlfriend and the other woman start getting undressed.as each layer of clothing comes of my cock get rock hard. I couldn’t believe what was happening.The other woman gets into the bed as my girlfriend walks behind and puts a locking blindfold on me and says”you can’t watch this”
I felt the bed move as my girlfriend and the other woman made love my cock was so hard
I could hear them kissing but I can only speculate that one of them was giving oral to the other because one of their asses was rubbing up against my cock.I couldn’t hold it in any more i shot my load and had cum all in my frilly pink panties.when they were done my girlfriend said to me don’t go anywhere i will be right back.
When my girlfriend returned she got behind me and removed my gag then she lifted my dress i could feel that she has some scissors as she cut off my panties.then I felt my cum soaked panties get shoved in my mouth and my mouth taped shut.My girlfriend Leaned into me and said”Do you like your cum”. As the cum ran down my throat i shook my head yes.

One of them grabbed my cock and put a chastity device on me i heard the padlock snap close
Then I felt a big swat on my ass with paddle it startled she then hit me 4 more times with the paddle each one harder than the last.one of them removed my blindfold.They both climbed back into bed and said “you can watch now that we have you penis locked up.
As the two women started making love i could feel my cock wanting to get hard it was pushing against the cage.my girlfriend worked her way down to the other womans pussy and started liking it.All I could do is stand and watch.