Forced to become Jennifer

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kr805

Forced to become Jennifer

Post by kr805 »

My girlfriend and I was having sex one night when she took a scarf and tied my and to the head board she then tied my feet to the foot board.She then took her pink laced panties off and told me to open wide.She shoved the panties in my mouth and taped my mouth shut.She then blindfolded me with her red sleep mask And asked me if I was ok and if i liked it.I shook my head yes.Next I felt as she put clothespins on my nipples and on my cock and balls.I started to squirm a little then i felt hot candle wax hit my skin.I couldn’t do anything to stop her.Before I knew it she poured hot wax on my cock and balls i tried to scream but it was muffled through panty gag.

My girlfriend left the room shutting the door behind her I didn’t know how long she was gone.when she returned she slowly started taking the clothes pin off of me.She started with th nipple clamps then I felt a little pain as they were being pulled off one by on.She then started scraping the wax of of me.After the wax was removed she got on top of me grabbed my cock and inserted into her pussy.She rode me hard and fast. When she was done she got off of me and i heard the drawer open on the nightstand.She then grabbed my balls I felt her nails dig in then i felt a metal ring go around my balls at that moment i knew she was locking me up in a chastity devices. I heard the padlock snap shut.Next she took the blindfold off of me I looked up at her and around her neck was a necklace with a key on it.
She looked down at me and said “ I hope you enjoyed yourself Because if you want to have sex with me it has to be earned.Every morning I will text you what you need to do if you complete the task then we will have sex if not you stay in chastity.

The next morning I grabbed my phone checked my text it said The first task was easy I had to paint my finger and toe nails with the red nail polish and put on the matching red lipstick.The next task was i had to go to a store that sales lingerie I must by painties and a bra that fit. I pulled up to lingerie store in a shopping center.I walked in and started looking around. One of the sales lady asked if i needed anything i said “I’m just looking right now”.After looking around for a while i got the nerves to ask the sales lady if she could help me get the right size.she pulled out a measuring tape then put it around my waist and said you wear a size eight panty.
She then told me to raise my hand she measured my chest and said”I recommend a 32 c for a more natural look.She helped me pick out my bra and panties they were red with a lace across the top with a matching bra.After I made that purchase i asked her if i could go to the changing room to put them.Once i got them on i looked at myself in the mirror and said to what am i doing.I got dressed looked in the mirror and realized i wore a white shirt and you could see the bra.

The Next task was to go into a shoe store and buy women high heel shoes.The shoes store was next to the lingerie store.As I went in i saw the women section was on the right so i went over and started browsing.I found a nice pair a red wedges size 10.After i purchased them i set back down and put them on.
The next task was to buy a dress.I drove around the shopping center till I found a dress shop
I knew i needed to know what size dress I wore to I walked up to the sales lady and asked if she could help me she turned looked did a small laugh/smile She said yes what can i help you with I said I need to know what size dress i wear.One she got my size she asked me what kind of dress i was looking for I Said something to Match my shoes we found the perfect red dress that went down to my knees.I went in the dressing room to try it on I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself this is really starting to shape up. I Asked the sales lady if i could wear it out she said yes.
I text my girlfriend to let her know the task where done.She responded with a address and said meet me here.I put the address into google maps and saw i was meeting her at a spa.

When i arrived she was waiting out front.I pulled up she met me at the car and Said “get out let me look at you’” She smiled and said “I have a friend that owns this spa she is going to help me finish feminizing you.”We went to to room in the back the first thing we are going to do is wax your whole body.My girlfriend said get undressed and lay on the table.They then began to put hot wax on my chest then a strip they rubbed then yanked it off. I had never felt such pain all my hairs being pulled out I let out a scream and my girlfriend called me a sissy.once they were done with my chest they waxed my armpits the pains was about the same as chest. Then they waxed my legs there was little to no pain.then i got dressed.

Next they brought me back up front set me down in a chair.They began plucking my eyebrows to give them a more feminine look it hurt but there was nothing i could do.My girlfriend looked at my nails and said this is no way for a girl to present herself this will have to be redone. They redid my fingernails made them longer and painted them red and my toes to match

Next my girlfriend did my makeup putting fake lashes on me then once she was done with my makeup she reached into her purse and pulled out a ear piercing kit she grabbed my right ear and there was a sharp prick she then did the left ear. She handed me some diamond earing and told me to put them on.She then pulled a blonde wig out of her bag they put it on me styled it.

When they were done I stood up looked in the mirror I couldn’t even see myself.As I stood there admiring myself my girlfriend said You will now be known as Jennifer. I thought to myself why did I let my girlfriend do this to me and what else she has instore for me .It’s been several years now and I am still with my girlfriend who is now my wife.I live fulltime as a woman and have been on hormones for a year.I have never been happier being Jennifer.

Kr805