Steak house SISSY

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kr805

Steak house SISSY

Post by kr805 »

So here I am in a steak house all dolled up wearing a pink satin locking sissy dress with frilly pink panties, black mary janes shoes with white socks, a blonde wig ,makeup and my penis locked in chastity.This is not how i thought my day was going to end.

It was like any other day I woke up showered ate breakfast went to work.At lunch i decided so go to steak house.When i got there i was shown to my table by a hostess.A short while my waitress named Kim came to my table she was hot she was wearing a tight white shirt which showed off her perfect C Titties her I order a coke a ribeye steak and a baked potato with all the works.As she left i turned to check out her awesome pear shaped ASS.

When She returned with my order she and put it on my table her Titties were mere inches from my face.She asked me if I need anything I told her some A1 sauce .As i finished my steak Kim turned to take my plate She asked if i saved room for dessert I said no everything was perfect.Kim returned with my ticket she had circled the amount with a red heart and just below that in the same red ink she wrote a address I had a confused look on my face.She bent over with her Titties in my face and whispered I would like to see you again.I didn’t know what to say i paid for my meal and left a big tip.

As I drove home all i could think of is what a great Ribeye steak I had (Just kidding you know what i was thinking of).Got home went to my room emptied my pockets of my wallet a loose change and the receipt with the address. I picked it up looked at it again theni put it in my night stand.

The next day I went back to the steak when the hostess came to seat me i asked her if i could sit in Kims section.The hostess said there is No kim here”I said “she off today” she replied there is no kim that works here.(You all Know how the rest of the conversation went.)
I left the steak house going back to work but all i could think about is Kim so I drove back home got the receipt and set out on my journey to find Kim.The address was in another city so i entered it into google maps and I was on My way.As I pulled up it was a big house with a white picket fence two big trees in the front yard and rose bushes near the front porch. I got out of my car slowly walked up to the picket fence opened the gate continued down the sidewalk up the steps I rang the doorbell. As the door opened i was greeted by

To Be Continued
Kr805