Caught in self bondage

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
kr805

Caught in self bondage

Post by kr805 »

My girlfriend texted me and said she would be coming over after she got of work tonight. I decided that i wanted to tie myself up for a couple hours while she was at work.this was still early in our relationship and i had not told her about my interest in bondage. In between the living room and kitchen i had to eye bolt screwed in to the ceiling which has plant on them.I took the plants down and attached chains hanging down from each eye bolt.I changed into red panties and a bra and used some of my girlfriends lipstick she left in the bathroom.Went back to the kitchen i had a spreader bar that i locked my feet into them i put put leather cuffs on my wrist I then had a open ring gag i locked on.then wobbled over to the chains between the kitchen and living room stretched my arm up and lock both arms to the chains.My release was a key with the rope in ice once the ice melted the key would fall into range of my hand so i could unlock my self it would be about three hours for the ice to melt.About ten minutes after i was locked my phone rang then i heard my text alert go off i was locked and couldn't reach my phone. Just then heard a car door shut i was like who could that be i looked at the front door and realized it was unlocked.The front door opened and in walked My girlfriend.when she saw me there locked wearing women's lingerie she dropped her purse to the floor closed the front door and just stood there looking at me for a couple of minutes which felt like a eternity to me.She then left the room i don't know how long she was gone but when she returned she said"I would ask you why but clearly you cant talk right now".she then approached me walking and looking all around me.she went to the kitchen grabbed a pair of scissors.she came up to me looked up and took the scissors and cut my key from the rope.She told me to get on my tip toes i hesitated she then slapped me on my ass and said"Now"i stood on my tip toes she then reached up and unlocked my left wrist and locked it higher on the chain then she did my right wrist the same way. She leaned into my hear and whispered "i want you to think about this i can do what ever i want to you and you cant do anything to stop me i have to go to the store i will be back in a little bit.As i heard her car drive off i thought to my self what have i done.when she returned she had to grocery bags she started putting the items on the table one by one i didn't even know what they are.She picked up a item and said"Im gonna clean you up and give you a more feminine look after all that's why your wearing lingerie".She then grabbed my face and said "this is gonna hurt"she had some kind of scissors for shaping eye brows as she pulled the first hair out it hurt like hell.i started squirming then she slap me in the ass and said"the fun is just beginning".
her plucking my eye brows hurt like hell. She Leaned in a whispered to me again"Women don't have hair on their chest back or legs"She then showed me a wax hair removal kit.She pulled a table in front of me and unlocked my wrist and told me to get on the table. i still had my feet in the spreader bar i laid back on the tables she took some rope and tied the spreader bar to the table,then with my hand to my side she ran a rope under the tables tying the wrist cuff together it was clear i was going nowhere.she started applying wax to my chest then she put a strip on it rubbed it then she pulled it off i couldn't even scream properly because i was still gagged.As she continued the pain was so bad i started to cry but she didn't care she continued to wax my legs once that was done she pulled down the panties i was wearing took some shaving and shaved me.she then untied my wrist and said "stand up raise your arms she the shaved my underarms.She made me lean over the table then she applied wax strips to back of my legs once that done she pulled a chair up to the table and told me to sit she said it's time i do your nails.i knew there was no point in resisting so i let her paint my nails she pulled out a red nail polish.she said i have one more surprise for you i bought you this red nightie to sleep in.
She unlocked my legs to off the gag then she told me that i had to sleep like this all night i agreed.
The next morning i woke up when i heard the front door close guess my girlfriend went to work.i Knew i was going to have to get something to remove this nail polish so i planned to go to the store.first i went and took a shower when i got out i looked in my drawer for my under wear and all that was there was a pair of pink frilly panties i opened all my drawers and they where all empty i went to my closet and hanging up was a pink dress and on the floor pink heels.I called my girlfriend she said she would be home soon and wanted me all dressed up. I here my girlfriend come in i go in to see her when i enter the room she is sitting on the couch with one of her girlfriend.What happens next is a story for another time.

Kr805