My Curtain Call

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Nettles

My Curtain Call

Post by Nettles »

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_curtaincall.htmlA

I have been in to self bondage for a year or so, between boyfriends, normally locking myself on by bed with the odd punishment involved, dripping ice cold water, nettles, cooling gels, that sort of thing. I may be a girl but I still like that sort of stuff. I should think a lot of girls do, but they wouldn't try it or talk about it.
To tell you the truth self bondage was starting to get a bit stale, so I was looking around the 'Bound Anna' site and came across a scenario which I found very interesting. It was the 'Curtain Call' scenario. I'm not an exhibitionist or anything, but the idea looked so exciting, tied up contemplating what would happen, instead of what I sometimes do, which was getting a little bored waiting for my release method to trigger. My bedroom window seemed ideal, nice and big, reaching from a foot from the floor almost to the ceiling and seven feet wide, it looks out across the first floor of two other houses. At one of the houses I often see a guy about my age, lets say I'm about 26 or so, it also seems to be his bedroom, the other house I only occasionally see some older guy in the evenings sitting reading in a chair facing the window. So although my room is overlooked, it doesn't look out on to a street or anything, it seemed ideal for this scenario, a bit risky, but not illegal. I thought about it quite a lot, the thought of doing it made me nervous and excited inside, much the same as the feeling I had when I started doing self bondage.
I visited a couple of hardware stores and got what I needed. I'm not bad at DIY, but it didn't require much skill, so setting up the screw in eye's was pretty simple. Then I started experimenting with the suggestion of adding salt to the ice cubes to alter the time they took to melt until I knew pretty much how long each mix of salt to water took to trigger. Am I a nerd or what? All through all my experimenting I was getting more and more excited at the idea of actually doing the scenario.
I finally got to a stage where I was ready to do it, but I planned to do it on a Friday evening just after sunset, I would then have all weekend to enjoy myself watching the video I was going to record of it. I had two days to wait, and god did they pass slowly, I was getting as horny as hell, not least because I had been abstaining from letting myself cum until after I had done it.
I got back from work on Friday and my hands were shaking nervously and my mouth was already dry. I double checked the ice in the freezer making sure it was frozen and that the cords were firmly frozen in to them.
I had had fun the previous night mixing three strengths of salted water with a blindfold on, then mixing them up before taking off the blindfold to pour the scissor release, the towel release and the curtain release, I had no way of knowing which mix went to which set, then placed them carefully in my freezer.
I got everything ready except the ice, then got undressed and put on my slutty black stockings and suspenders, if I was going to do this I had to look the part, and besides the thought of being caught in them was scary and horny. You see, I wouldn't normally wear them, they were just something I had added to my hobby, I'm a bit shy about my appearance, although I've don't have a bad body, a bit big up top, which I find a bit embarrassing sometimes. I try and keep fit, going off and on to the gym, but I'm mostly a bit of a bookworm. Don't anybody say nerdy!
The sun went down and it was time to get things underway, I grabbed the ice and cords from the freezer and noted the time, then started to place them. I stood on a chair and tied up both scissor releases to the eye's in the ceiling, then the curtain releases to the weights and the curtains. I was rushing and set up the towel release cords to the pegs and two elastic bungees, I wound them over and under the table. I set my video camera which was on a small table next to the window on record to record what ever happened to me from now on, then I set the timer to the lamp to come on in twenty minutes. I dashed to the main light switch and turned off the light and worked by the light of my bedside clock, but I knew where everything was. I was frantic with nerves, my hands and legs shaking with adrenalin, a sheen of sweat now on my body, even though the room was cool as I intended, just to prolong the ice melting. I struggled with the ankle cuffs, I always tied my legs very wide, I love the exposed vulnerable feeling it always gives me, in fact I probably had overdone the width a bit, but all the more to torment me soon. Then I picked up the first towel and wound it around my waist and clipped the peg in place to hold it together and felt the cord running to the table beside me. I took the next towel and wound it the opposite way around myself above my breasts and pegged it under my arm so it would pull free without contacting the other towels cord, and then I checked the cords weren't entangled.
Finally it was the time of truth, I felt my heart in my chest and heard it in my ears, it had been ages since I had felt like this locking the last cuff during self bondage. It took all my resolve to squeeze my cuffs around my wrists up above my head, my hands shaking and sweating, my knees wobbling, breathing low and hard. I rasped them shut to the sound of their clicking in the quiet room. Then came the feeling of panic and dread, 'what have I done?', 'what if this goes wrong?', 'what if I'm seen?' I gave a short struggle and knew quickly I was trapped until one of the pair of scissors dropped in to my reach.
As I reached the 7 minute mark I was still shaking, the ice cubes had just started to melt. During my experiments with salt water I had found that they melted differently to normal ice cubes, they almost melted from the inside, they turned in to a sort of honeycomb then failed all of a sudden instead of melting from the outside, it meant you just couldn't tell when they would fail and turn to mush. They were set to fail at 10, 30 and 40 minutes, roughly. So I had between 10 and 40 minutes locked up here, not knowing what my fate would be, a disappointing 10 minutes where my scissors would fall first or a nightmarish 40 minutes where they would fall last. The only certainty was the light next to my window would light up my room at the 20 minute mark.
I was in that period now where any one of the ice timers would trigger, but which one? I was trying to tell from every drip I heard in the darkness what was happening, this really was so excruciating, god it was making me so horny. I had a 1 in 3 three chance of this ending at any moment now.
I was so nervous that when I heard a whoosh and a bang I jumped out of my skin. I gave little squeal of fright, then excitement, the weight by the right hand curtain had dropped and opened the curtain. I knew what this meant, I was to be displayed in 10 minutes whether I wanted to be or not. I peered out through the window in to the darkness, the old guys light wasn't on, I was thankful for that at least, although the younger guys window was still hidden by the left hand curtain. Thirty seconds later the other bottle dropped and the left hand curtain opened, much to my ever growing excitement. That excitement stopped in a heart beat, as did my heart, the younger guys light was on, I swore and cursed, now shaking having realised this could get very embarrassing and there was not a thing I could do about it. I have to admit, as I have said before, I am not an exhibitionist, but this was just so exciting, it was just so out of my control.
I hadn't seen him yet and prayed he was somewhere else and had just left the light on, and for a few minutes my prayers seemed to be holding, then he walked across the room and I started to mutter, 'Oh shit, Oh shit!' I looked at my clock and knew I had 5 minutes until that damned light went on and I would be illuminated in a couple of towels with cords running off them and a pair of handcuffs, luckily my suspenders wouldn't be showing, I just had to pray he wouldn't see me or he'd leave his room.
I've never heard my heart in my ears so loud as when the clock ticked down towards the light coming on, he just wouldn't leave his room, he wondered back and forth as I muttered and prayed, 'Please leave, Please go.' Then flash, the light went on and my room was illuminated, I shrieked in horror. I looked out and he hadn't seen me, I looked about, I couldn't tell which cubes were melting quicker, I looked down and saw my towel covering my boobs and my ankles locked in their steel cuffs, this was really frightening, god I felt so horny! I stared at him until the light of his window etched a square in my eyes, I was now praying so badly. I looked back and forth at the ice by my scissors, then to the ice on the cords to my towels, I knew it was fifty fifty which would go first. I had only 5 minutes left to find out which would go first.
Then the unexpected happened, the old guys window lit up, I gasped, 'You are shitting me!' I watched as the old guy entered his room and sat down, and as per usual picked up his book and sat there reading facing out in my general direction. I couldn't believe this. He so infrequently sat there at this time of evening. Then I looked back to the ice cube hoping the scissors would swing down before I was noticed, no luck there so far.
Then I looked back towards the young guys window and squealed in horror, he was looking straight at me, he was at his window looking at me. I started to pull at my cuffs, I tried to reach the cord to the scissors, nothing was working, I was starting to bruise and chafe my wrists and ankles as I tugged and twisted, this was awful. He just stood there watching, I just couldn't do a thing about it, he almost had his nose pressed up to the glass, he must have been able to see the cords and cuffs. I was glowing bright red, now sweating with embarrassment. I looked at the clock and knew either those scissors would fall at any moment, or the unimaginable, the towel timers would trigger. I was in bits, I tried to look away and pretend he wasn't watching, but had to keep checking as I prayed he would leave. Every minute felt like an hour waiting for something to happen, my hope and dread flowing back and forth through me.
Then it happened, I felt it first, the tug at my chest, the cord pulling, then the towel unwrapping from around me. It was terrible, so humiliating, I looked down and my breasts were now uncovered, I was topless. I tried to pull my hands down, but just stood there, my boobs on display for him to see, it was so shameful, god I was so horny. My boobs just seemed to bounce about as I gave another struggle, completely free and uncovered. I looked back at him and he seemed transfixed by my boobs, his eyes were like saucers. I looked away embarrassed. I knew the other ice cubes were soon to follow, and I was so hating the idea, I had tied my legs way too far apart, and having been so keen to shave down there. I was cringing at the thought of him seeing the other towel go, I was squirming with so much embarrassment.
For some reason, the god of humiliation was raining down on me. I looked back at the old guy and my heart dropped like spanner, he was looking as well. He had seen me and was at his window. I saw him and was a squirming mess, it was just useless, he could see my boobs as well. It was so shameful as they looked at me, I looked back and forth at them watching me, I was cursing loudly, 'You stupid, stupid bitch!' I was nearly at the point of crying, it was so utterly humiliating, I was shaking like a leaf, I so wished I hadn't done this.
Then it happened, whoosh, I screamed, the towel shot out from around me and I saw it fly over the table. I was naked.
When I say naked, I mean, stockings and suspenders on, but I mean, I have never felt so naked in all my life. My legs were totally open, my boobs on display, and two guys looking at me. It was totally humiliating, so open and degrading, so shameful....So Fucking Horny!
I was in bits, struggling all over the place to no avail. I couldn't do a thing as they looked at my naked body. I so hated the fact I had shaved down there, it had been the first time and I hated the way it exposed me. I squirmed like a crazy worm trying to hide, but it was useless, I was held up and exposed for them. I was trying hide, but I couldn't, my wrists and ankles hurt with my efforts. But as I fought I had to admit my pussy was so wet for it. I squirmed and fought as if I meant it for a whole ten minutes. I was so horny and excited, I loved being naked and helpless.
Then the first scissors fell, I grabbed them and cut the cords above my hands and hit the deck reaching for the catch on my ankle cuffs. I then scrambled to the lamp and switched it off.
That may have been my first try in this scenario, but I'm sure it won't be the last. I spent so much time watching my video that weekend I got really sore down there. I love watching it so much, god I'm such a perverted bitch.
Last edited by Nettles on 16 Dec 2017, 11:25, edited 1 time in total.
Nettles

Re: My Curtain Call

Post by Nettles »

curtaincall.jpg
greentea

Post by greentea »

Nice story... thank you
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Thanks GreenTea, I've been meaning to write the story even since I submitted the scenario drawing.
greentea

Post by greentea »

Only advice I would give you... if it takes you drawing a picture to write a good story, draw more and often (in other words I hope to see more stories in the near future). :)
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Finally got around to reading this. My visits here have become somewhat random and I leave the fiction til last when I do get here. Sorry I waited! This is so believable that I forgot it was fiction while I was reading. (It is fiction, isn't it?!) There's certainly nothing here that couldn't happen in real life.
Now go draw something else and write about it! I promise to read it right away!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Nettles

Post by Nettles »

Thanks for the comments, I'll try and draw something soon, although I don't get much of a chance.
I like to write stories which are possible, with some predicament for the poor shy, easily embarrassed heroine.
Something a bit more plot based, rather than brutal.