My stag weekend.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

My stag weekend.

Post by restricted »

My name is Jack. Let me tell you of my plight. It started out a week before I was supposed to get married.

It was my stag weekend. I took my mate Joe with me to, well, I won’t say in case you go there and get caught like I did.

We checked into a hotel. I booked a suite for me and sneaked Joe in as well. I thought all was well. There was two single beds, and in the other room of the suite was a large sturdy table that could be extended.

My girlfriend Veronica was having her hen night with her friends in Spain. Our hotel had some gorgeous maids who could not speak English, but they were beautiful. All were tall and slim with dark hair and large breasts. Joe said to me they looked so cute in their short black dresses and white satin aprons. “I’ll get under those aprons before we go home on Thursday” Joe told me just as one of the girls walked by. She didn’t flinch so we took it she couldn’t understand us. We tried several other girls who showed they could not comprehend us.

I said I’d like to tie some of them to the bed and shag the arse off of them. A couple of girls who went by showed no sign they heard us. “This could be fun” I thought. If Veronica didn’t know, then she won’t worry about me shagging other women before we got married.

We looked around the town and was surprised that only a hundred yards away was a sex shop with lots of toys. I bought two pair of handcuffs to fasten the maids to the bed. Joe bought a hundred metres of rope.

The first night on the razzle saw us both smashed when we got back to the hotel. We had to forget sex until we sobered up. We both retired to our suite.

We woke up in the morning to see the maids standing over us. One did speak to them and translated for us. We couldn’t understand a word of their language.
The translator said the hotel was annoyed at people doing what we had done. Paid for one person and sneaking another in for free.

She said she would speak to the manageress and get us thrown out. We pleaded for them not to do it. The translator spoke to them and said that they would consider it on condition. I asked what that was. They said they wanted to tie us up. I said that was strange and she asked if we didn’t like sex. Of course we agreed. They could rape us if they wanted.

That was settled. We showered while they set about tidying up the other rooms. We were told to only leave our pants on for when they got back. Both Joe and I had erections at the thought of them having their way with us.

Eventually they returned. Between them they pushed a laundry trolley with a bag of sheets on it. Joe was taken into the other room and I was told by the translator in the bedroom. She accompanied me. My hands were tied behind my back. I asked if that was all. She replied there is more to come.

I was blindfolded and after some time, my pants were removed and I was led into the other room where Joe was. I was pushed against the table and leant forward. I was told to open my mouth and I was slid further forward until I felt a penis gag go into my mouth and was strapped tight behind my head. My hands were untied and the handcuffs were fitted. I felt other hands in front of me. Click, click and I heard the handcuffs being closed on the other wrists. “Conchita, keep still, you are being fastened to one of those two men you liked” The translator told us she had said to Conchita.

My feet were splayed apart and tied to the legs of the table. I felt sturdy straps being fitted across my back. I presumed they had gone under the table to fasten them. I could not lift mu body off of the table another strap was fitted just over my lover spine. I was trapped. I could not even lift my bum. My cock hung down at the edge of the table.
Then they removed the gag. I saw Joe’s face right up against mine. It was only the leather muzzle that stopped us from kissing each other. We had both thought the other was Conchita.
In perfect English, the maids said, “So you want to get under our aprons and into our knickers do you? Well guess what. We are going to have you” Another in English said I wanted to tied them up but they have got us tied up.

The translator said they all speak perfect English but were sick of English boys thinking they are mere toys to be played with.

I watched in horror as one of them stood just behind Joe and put on a strap on dildo. By the look on his face, there was one behind me doing the same thing. I felt my hole being lubricated and then something being pushed up to it and slowly enter my anus. I grunted at the same time as Joe. Slowly the girl started to ease in and out of me while another was stroking my cock. As she got faster, the girl stroking my cock did the same thing.

It didn’t take long for me to shoot my load. My cum spurted out like I’d never had sex before. I was drained. I watched Joe collapse as well.

The maids said they would leave us here for a while and would be back with thicker dildos. I tried to struggle but the straps were too tight.

About an hour went by and then two more maids came along and repeated the performance with the first two stroking our cocks. Again we were spent. “You will get this every hour throughout the night” the girl said. Each time the dildo was thicker than the last time. Eventually I thought they would rip my system apart.

When the last one was done, they said they had a little surprise for us. The next morning with my back aching from being in one position all night, Veronica turned up. She burst out laughing. “I didn’t want to marry you jack and needed an excuse. When I found out what hotel you were going to I looked it up and found it wasn’t exactly the Ritz. I have around for two gay men who are well endowed to come and service you. Perhaps you might enjoy being gay. I will sit here with the maids and watch the show”

Veronica sat and the maids joined her. They watched as the two beefy men pounded us with their huge cocks. Afterwards Veronica said she was taking our clothes so when the maids have finished with us, they might be able to lend us some clothes.

“Oh yes” said one of the maids, “I have a couple of spare uniforms. Perhaps more men would like to get under their aprons” The crowd laughed. I watched Veronica pack our clothes up and leave.

We were kept there until the Thursday. All week I wondered how we could explain being in maids uniforms. But when we went to check out, we were told we had to clean all the rooms on our own while the maids went out shopping. If we did it, we would get our clothes back.

So the rest of the day we spent dressed as the maids and cleaning not only the rooms, but the lounge area and bar as well. We had to listen to men saying they would like to get into pour knickers. It was embarrassing. Joe came up with an idea. Maybe we could and leave them in the maids uniforms while we used their male clothes to escape. I wonder if it will work?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.